• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

ziznak

I love the speak and spell... awesome...
here are my Noorai of Easter Island...

Morgus

Quote from: 3OctaveFart on August 08, 2012, 12:07:38 AM
Disappointed that George couldn't do the barest research on J. Edgar Hoover going into an interview on the secrets of the FBI.
He could have at least rented the DVD of the recent movie on J. Edgar that starred Leonardo DiCaprio...

stevesh

Lisa Lyon -

Next time, please switch things around and let the two nitwit 'the-earth-is-six-thousand-years-old' bible thumpers blabber on about the Anti-Christ and the Rapture for the first hour, and give the three hour slot to the very interesting and articulate University of Hawaii professor describing how the people on Easter Island moved those huge stone statues.

Just sayin'.

Oh, and George Noory sucked, as usual.

ziznak

I know I was actually looking forward to some interesting stuff in the second half but found most of the stuff cool that first hour.  Once I heard dude talk about how a large majority of the population was going too disappear I attention trailed off into to progress bars of the installations I was doing.  I remember saying to myself "fuckin rapture."  The guest didn't want to come out and say "rapture" right away did you notice that?  he described it first.

George Noory Sucks

Sardondi

Quote from: Morgus on August 08, 2012, 12:27:27 AM
He could have at least rented the DVD of the recent movie on J. Edgar that starred Leonardo DiCaprio...

But how would that help George learn anything about Hoover? Badda bump!

Quote from: jinwicked on August 07, 2012, 11:47:36 PM
So, I wasted too much time making a thing. .....

A heroic effort! It has so much neat detail it's like its own little mystery. Great job.

So, I wasted too much time making a thing.

I call it Mr. Noory's Opus. Permalink here.

Previous Noories: woo-woo, fascinating, angels.

One picture is worth a thousand words. Perfect Noory, right down to the turmeric and boxes of emergency e-foods. The text messages "u r the champion of the truth" "no u r" are LOL. Great job!

ShayP

Another piss poor show.  :-\   I liked the Easter Island segment.  The rest was frustrating to listen to.

The anti-christ will be an alien. Hmmm.....I'll add that to my file of ridiculous theories. I am so weary of agents from the Bible Squad getting top billing on C2C.  I wasn't surprised that Noory just let them spout off without any challenge.  Kinda like John B. Wells did with Stan Johnson.  So offensive to me.

Trying to wrap my mind around these types of guests/shows gives me mental itch; and the effort made to understand it all is like trying to herd cats.  **sigh**

Rico999

Dipshit Snooron said in the "news" segment last night that "gas prices continue to inch upward....."   

Inch upward??   Here in LA the price of gas at the station closest to my house went up from $3.83 a gallon to $3.95 from yesterday to today.

I guess reading the LA Times -- or even listening to his flagship station here in LA, KFI --  is too much work for lazy George.   

Rico999

Quote from: 3OctaveFart on August 08, 2012, 12:07:38 AM
Disappointed that George couldn't do the barest research on J. Edgar Hoover going into an interview on the secrets of the FBI.

He must learn how to lead an interview. He must. Or he'll never get a fair shake from anyone.

I'm sure that's just wishful thinking, because changing his interview style or show preparation's never going to happen with Noory.  It's obvious he's very pleased with himself and his success and certainly no one on his staff is going to interrupt the gravy train by telling him the truth. 

The rest of us are just "haters," to be ignored (until such time as it becomes too obvious to do so).

jinwicked

Thank you for the positive comments. I tried to condense everything I dislike into one image.

Also I can apparently draw Noory's jowly, mustachioed carapace from memory.

BobGrau

Quote from: jinwicked on August 08, 2012, 11:51:49 AM

It's a kind of therapy.

ShayP

Quote from: jinwicked on August 08, 2012, 11:51:49 AM
Thank you for the positive comments. I tried to condense everything I dislike into one image.

I particullary like the image of LMH behind the glass with the tape recorder and pics of the cow and crop circles.  And is that Noory's face on a Rosy the Riveter poster from WWII?  ;D  Nice work!

ziznak

haha and is that who i think it is on the speak n spell pointer?

jinwicked

Quote from: ziznak on August 08, 2012, 12:40:06 PM
haha and is that who i think it is on the speak n spell pointer?

people
- LMH in the window
- Alex Jones in the chat w/ P90X George avatar
- Glynis McCants in the picture frame
- Hoagland on the See 'N Say

also
- forgotten guest books (research) and decent topics (alien book)
- Georgie the Riveter ("I can do it!" I might remake this bigger.)
- emergency FUD

fysisist

I call it Mr. Noory's Opus. Permalink here.

Previous Noories: woo-woo, fascinating, angels.

I agree, but it's brilliant.  Attention to detail is the key.  Are suggesting that, besides being full of shit, Snoors is also flatulent?

jinwicked

Quote from: fysisist on August 08, 2012, 01:36:31 PM
Are suggesting that, besides being full of shit, Snoors is also flatulent?

I posit that his special premonitions are just the rumbling discomfort of gas.

ShayP

Quote from: jinwicked on August 08, 2012, 01:46:00 PM
I posit that his special premonitions are just the rumbling discomfort of gas.

In the words of Noory..."So true. So true..."

coaster

Hilarious. That is exactly how I think the station looks, even down to the open can of beans on the desk.

ziznak

See N Say! I gotta get my little kid toys straight.  Jin, you should submit it to C2C's little art gallery.

3OctaveFart

Quote from: Rico999 on August 08, 2012, 11:41:16 AM
I'm sure that's just wishful thinking, because changing his interview style or show preparation's never going to happen with Noory.  It's obvious he's very pleased with himself and his success and certainly no one on his staff is going to interrupt the gravy train by telling him the truth. 

The rest of us are just "haters," to be ignored (until such time as it becomes too obvious to do so).

What if Danheiser and Lyon were replaced? They are part of the problem here, as well.

I like this site quite a bit, but don't see them taking any heat on these forums.

Maybe George would respond to better producers. Unless it's understood that George outranks them?

jinwicked

Quote from: ziznak on August 08, 2012, 02:20:48 PM
See N Say! I gotta get my little kid toys straight.  Jin, you should submit it to C2C's little art gallery.

Don't feel bad, when I was doing the Google image search I misremembered it as Speak 'N Spell too.

I submitted the angels one way back when, with no response. I would treasure a butthurt email.

ziznak

Quote from: jinwicked on August 08, 2012, 02:41:19 PM
Don't feel bad, when I was doing the Google image search I misremembered it as Speak 'N Spell too.

I submitted the angels one way back when, with no response. I would treasure a butthurt email.
I knew that stylization from somewhere. Looks a lot like the different holiday cards and some other art that I've seen on the c2c site.  If you look up "george noory cartoon" your  angel piece comes up a few pages down. It links here
http://coastgab.com/index.php?topic=3.7410

Morgus

Quote from: stevesh on August 08, 2012, 03:42:06 AM
Next time, please switch things around and let the two nitwit 'the-earth-is-six-thousand-years-old' bible thumpers blabber on about the Anti-Christ and the Rapture for the first hour, and give the three hour slot to the very interesting and articulate University of Hawaii professor describing how the people on Easter Island moved those huge stone statues.

Yeah that would have been much better.
Lately the c2c website schedule has been kind of bait&switch like last night's main guests. There was nothing listed there about them being fundamentalist christians pushing their literal interpretation of the bible onto everything. That always seems to end up with the conclusion there is no real ET life out there, its all demons and devils sent by Lucifer himself to try to steal earth's souls as if earth is the center of the universe and thats all that matters.

And the night before that the listing made it seem the guest believed in manmade global warming, whereas in reality he was on to join Noory into bashing it to promote Noory's own belief in a nebulous 'cycle'

jinwicked

Quote from: ziznak on August 08, 2012, 02:55:42 PM
I knew that stylization from somewhere. Looks a lot like the different holiday cards and some other art that I've seen on the c2c site.  If you look up "george noory cartoon" your  angel piece comes up a few pages down. It links here
http://coastgab.com/index.php?topic=3.7410

Ah, the long arms of Google. Let us hope Noory does vanity searches.

Quote from: 3OctaveFart on August 08, 2012, 02:36:40 PM
What if Danheiser and Lyon were replaced? They are part of the problem here, as well.

Well its hard to know how much they actually do (other than screening callers and setting the guests). And some of that may be orders from above them.

Four hours of Noory most nights really exposes Noory's weaknesses.

They obviously are not preparing Noory well for his guests and shows. They need to hire a few people to basically read the books/issues, come up with a short summary sheet of Qs and talking points, and a few basic rebuttals for GN. After this they would do a dry run with Noory for 1-2 hours before the show to make sure he is well prepared.

Lyons/Danh may have already requested this-we don't know.

Shows like Limbaugh have staffers that help him prepare as well as people from the RNC to help put their shows together.

Virtual

As I listened to this song I couldn't help but laugh how it sound like a Coast to Coast show. The cure for insomnia.

"Vote Republican" by Roy Zimmerman

Your getting sleepy...........

3OctaveFart

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on August 08, 2012, 04:46:59 PM
Well its hard to know how much they actually do (other than screening callers and setting the guests). And some of that may be orders from above them.

Four hours of Noory most nights really exposes Noory's weaknesses.

They obviously are not preparing Noory well for his guests and shows. They need to hire a few people to basically read the books/issues, come up with a short summary sheet of Qs and talking points, and a few basic rebuttals for GN. After this they would do a dry run with Noory for 1-2 hours before the show to make sure he is well prepared.

Lyons/Danh may have already requested this-we don't know.

Shows like Limbaugh have staffers that help him prepare as well as people from the RNC to help put their shows together.

I can accept that, and that there may be no real way to mask George's inadequacies.

I guess it's important to know the chain of command here, and who is in charge of whom. That would explain everything. I'm a journalist and admit I don't know how radio's power structure works, or what Lyon and Danheiser actually do. I had simply assumed Art/George had a research team to do legwork, but reading more about Art, it seems he did a lot of that himself.

Man, this is AWESOME. The devil is in the details - love the cobwebs on the box of "Guest Books", jar of turmeric and the Speak-n-Spell. Is the picture in the background LMH and the one on the desk the Numbers Lady? Also I'm guessing the beans are what generates the "hot air"?