George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Juan Cena

Was I the only person who heard Dave say "billioneers?"

starrmtn001

How can Dave sound so cheerful speaking about someone's death?  I'll never get that.

trostol

lol like George read to book to know its.."amazing"

Quote from: Juan Cena on June 10, 2015, 11:49:27 PM
Was I the only person who heard Dave say "billioneers?"

Maybe it was "billion ears."  He tends to overestimate his popularity on the radio.

Juan Cena

Of course Dave doesn't get into how fracking evil Putin is. He's becoming a Putin-licker just like John Hogue and Ed Dames.

Dateline

I think it was billion tears.  The tears that well up in my eyes when the reality of everything has happened with Coast and knowing there is no going back.

Paradox

I'm out.  I just realized that the show has become background noise for me.  And has been for some time now.

Quote from: Paradox on June 11, 2015, 12:09:09 AM
I'm out.  I just realized that the show has become background noise for me.  And has been for some time now.

Say, about twelve years?

Juan Cena

Mezrich mentioned Boris V(? I ain't even gonna try to spell his name) was dead, then Dave asks him if Boris V is still alive. What a moron.

Juan Cena

Oh great Mezrich is a Putin-licker. Greatly disappointed.

Quote from: Juan Cena on June 11, 2015, 12:19:41 AM

I thought it was going to be all about card counting so I turned it off long ago.

Juan Cena

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on June 11, 2015, 12:25:24 AM
I thought it was going to be all about card counting so I turned it off long ago.

Too bad. Card counting would be an interesting topic...if Knapp was doing the interview.

Juan Cena

Got through. Asked Mezrich about Putin's relationship with the Nets' owner. I did get manage to call a villain. Wish I could have said more about how evil Putin is.

Of course the caller following me repeated the BS line the Ukrainin govt. were Nazis or some crap like that.

Juan Cena

Yeah, Russians are better off...unless you're gay or a non-Russian Orthodox Christian or anything like that.

Very disappointed with how this interview turned out.

trostol

Quote from: Juan Cena on June 11, 2015, 12:58:56 AM
Yeah, Russians are better off...unless you're gay or a non-Russian Orthodox Christian or anything like that.

Very disappointed with how this interview turned out.

it would have been better with Knapp by far..GN /callers asking a writer about political things when i am willing to bet his research wasn't fully political in nature

Juan Cena

Quote from: trostol on June 11, 2015, 01:00:37 AM
it would have been better with Knapp by far..GN /callers asking a writer about political things when i am willing to bet his research wasn't fully political in nature

Ironic, considering he was writing about one of the most powerful and controversial politicians in the world.

Juan Cena

Time for Bilderberg conspiracy spank talk!

Quote from: Juan Cena on June 11, 2015, 12:19:41 AM

:)

I tuned in for about 10 minutes today and they were talking about playing blackjack.

Quote from: Paradox on June 11, 2015, 12:09:09 AM

It's been background noise for me for 10 years.  I only perk up and listen when there is something I really want to hear or someone's on who is clearly off their rocker.  The current guest is an example of the latter.  I was completely tuned out until this Bilderburger nut came on.

Juan Cena

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on June 11, 2015, 01:29:16 AM
:)

I tuned in for about 10 minutes today and they were talking about playing blackjack.

Yeah, Dave wasted most of the interview talking about the author's previous works instead of the current book.

Juan Cena

Quote from: 21st Century Man on June 11, 2015, 01:32:50 AM
It's been background noise for me for 10 years.  I only perk up and listen when there is something I really want to hear or someone's on who is clearly off their rocker.  The current guest is an example of the latter.  I was completely tuned out until this Bilderburger nut came on.

I wonder if anyone mentions tonight that far right darling former Texas Governor Rick Perry has attended at least one Bilderberg meeting in the past.

akwilly

Quote from: Juan Cena on June 11, 2015, 01:36:09 AM
I wonder if anyone mentions tonight that far right darling former Texas Governor Rick Perry has attended at least one Bilderberg meeting in the past.
they just letting anyone in these days

Juan Cena

Quote from: akwilly on June 11, 2015, 01:43:00 AM
they just letting anyone in these days

Alex Jones will be a guest before you know it.

...Unless he already has.  ;)

Quote from: Juan Cena on June 11, 2015, 01:36:09 AM

You'll have to forgive me, I'm just not into the Alex Jones stuff that occasionally comes up on C2C.  I'm not a big Rick Perry fan anyway.  It seems like all politicians, Democrat and Republican, are welcome into the Bilderburg meeting.  I don't get what is so fascinating about the Bilderburgs.  It's a meeting where a lot of fat cat corporatists get together and talk about how they can screw people and make a lot of money.  There is no mystery to it.  Its been going on for centuries.

Now if you have a solution that screws over the corporatists, I'm all ears.

NoMoreNoory

Joorch to Mezrich:
'Let's get back to Vladimir Putin and his incredible rise to power which was....' Joorch pauses to find the appropriate phrase '....as fast as you can go on a meteor.'
Or, as those of us with a grasp of the English language would say, meteoric.

Dateline

Evan Solomon fired from CBC after allegations he used his position to sell art

I saw this headline on my homepage this morning.  Now, what is the difference between that and Norry using his position to sell supplements and dating subscriptions? 

PathoJen

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on June 10, 2015, 11:52:32 PM
Maybe it was "billion ears."  He tends to overestimate his popularity on the radio.
I feel an avatar coming on.

NoMoreNoory

Quote from: Dateline on June 11, 2015, 09:36:57 AM
Evan Solomon fired from CBC after allegations he used his position to sell art

I saw this headline on my homepage this morning.  Now, what is the difference between that and Norry using his position to sell supplements and dating subscriptions?

....and selling out Art.