Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

akwilly

Ya I'd love to know what was in the emails

136 or 142

Quote from: akwilly on April 04, 2015, 01:09:30 AM
Ya I'd love to know what was in the emails

Art: "George, if you don't stop pestering me, I'm going to get a restraining order."

Perhaps I've not been paying enough attention but seems like Noory finally stopped using Art's name at the end of the show, maybe Art requested that in the e-mail? No idea.

akwilly

Quote from: Humilia Lepus Foramen on April 04, 2015, 01:11:35 AM
Perhaps I've not been paying enough attention but seems like Noory finally stopped using Art's name at the end of the show, maybe Art requested that in the e-mail? No idea.
he stoped using arts name about a month or so ago

Morgus

Quote from: Humilia Lepus Foramen on April 04, 2015, 12:58:11 AM
Hrmmm when a caller asked about Art's return, apparently Noory & Art recently exchanged e-mails and Noory doesn't know what Art will be doing next.
We need to have Art confirm or deny what Noory claimed tonight on the air that he and Art have been sending emails back and forth for the last week or so about his plans?
I think Noory claimed some things like that before, but Art said they were false...

Morgus

Noory stopped saying Art Bell's name at the end of the show over a month ago after Art posted for him not to do that right here at bellgab when Noory was stopping by here back then and reading the posts...

Noory came on the Art Bell thread a couple months ago and said he would stop using Art's name if Art publicly requested it in here or on Facebook.  Art did so, on the Art Bell thread, and Noory has neither used Art's name nor posted here since (though he still lets us know he checks in).

Yeah but he also asked they stop airing Somewhere in Time shows which I'm glad they haven't done.

Edit: Noory finally hints what we all knew that the 3-headed person show was a joke, only when pressed by a caller. 

akwilly

Quote from: Humilia Lepus Foramen on April 04, 2015, 01:20:51 AM
Yeah but he also asked they stop airing Somewhere in Time shows which I'm glad they haven't done.
That might not be nooreys call. I dont know

Morgus

Noory still tonight wouldn't admit his stupid 3-headed person stunt wasn't an April Fools joke.
Everybody else after such a joke at the end, always says "April Fools!" but Noory doesn't get it, you need to do that to finish the joke!

Morgus

Quote from: akwilly on April 04, 2015, 01:23:39 AM
That might not be nooreys call. I dont know
yep, thats the network (PremRat) not their lacky employee like Noory, that controls the network's schedule...

Bad Grandma

What's the deal with the commercial Dave reads where he says he's been shaving since he was "in his 20s" -- WTF? Every male I know has been shaving since their early teens. 20s?

Quote from: Bad Grandma on April 04, 2015, 01:30:03 AM
What's the deal with the commercial Dave reads where he says he's been shaving since he was "in his 20s" -- WTF? Every male I know has been shaving since their early teens. 20s?

George seems like the black eyed kids.  He never gets details of his stories quite right.

Yeah I've noticed that commercial too, even for a late bloomer 20s is pretty late to start shaving, especially for someone with such a glorious stache :o

Is Annie from Alabamy co-hosting the show with Jorch now? WTF, I put it on for a few seconds and there she is again.

Nick el Ass

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on April 04, 2015, 01:17:18 AM
Noory came on the Art Bell thread a couple months ago and said he would stop using Art's name if Art publicly requested it in here or on Facebook.  Art did so, on the Art Bell thread, and Noory has neither used Art's name nor posted here since (though he still lets us know he checks in).

Not only does he still check in, but Dave (as I posted in the Art Bell thread) around the last secret coded message from Art responded to a pm I had sent him to let him know just how much he sucked by telling me to get a job, hehehe. So there is no doubt they monitor the forum at all times.

Quote from: 136 or 142 on April 04, 2015, 01:05:35 AM

Writing this at midnight and Rush is playing on the bumper music.  As a Canadian, I apologize profusely for Rush.

Heh heh. All the big Rush fans I've known have been major league assholes. They seem to attract them like flies.

Nick el Ass

Quote from: Bad Grandma on April 04, 2015, 01:30:03 AM

Noory and hot/sharp objects don't mix so chances are momma Noory kept them away from her precious little boy as long as she could. Then once he got older she couldn't protect him, and he burned his flapper thingy... and shaved half his stache off. The manchild is utterly helpless.

Quote from: Jorch Einstein on April 04, 2015, 01:35:47 AM
Heh heh. All the big Rush fans I've known have been major league assholes. They seem to attract them like flies.

I never heard anything special about Rush until maybe three or four years ago (of course I knew their music, but it never stood out for me).  Now all of a sudden it's supposed to be what every Canadian plays all the time.  Maybe I just wasn't paying enough attention all those decades.

136 or 142

Quote from: yumyumtree on April 03, 2015, 05:46:27 PM
The guest was excited about the Chinese building light rail all over the place, but most people I know despise light rail, so they can have it. I noticed that religious freedom was not mentioned.  Are the Chinese still persecuting those Falun Gong people or have they eased up on them?

But you know what really got my attention during this segment?  The guest suggested that Tiannamen Square was an "American military op." Whoa, this is the first time I've ever  heard this about Tiannamen Square, but maybe I've lived a sheltered life.  I suppose it could be true.  The CIA did instigate stuff like that in Latin America, I guess, but that was in an earlier era.  He seems to think that because nobody he met in China wanted to talk about it and Americans are the only ones who talk about it that maybe it was really wasn't real. I could think of some other reasons.

1.Religious Freedom: China is very sensitive about all religions, not just Falun Gong.  It stems back at least to God's Chinese Son (and probably further than that) who started a war in which somewhere around 50 million people died.  China has had a long history of millennial religious movements that have ended up starting wars.  I don't agree with them persecuting Falun Gong or the various Christian religions, but I can understand why they'd want to monitor them.

2.He didn't mention light rail, he mentioned high speed rail, which is very impressive.  Russia would probably be in a better position if the warmonger Putin had invested in high speed rail rather than the military and starting wars.

3.I highly doubt Tiannamen square was a CIA Op as it clearly started organically by various students and President George H W Bush was a longtime supporter of the Chinese government and would have wanted nothing to do with overthrowing the Chinese government being overthrown that may have led to civil wars.

The U.S government and a number of NGos may have been behind several of the so-called color revolutions recently, including in Ukraine and, I believe, Georgia before that, and they've even admitted to some of it, but that doesn't mean that aren't popular movements in those countries.

4.I doubt more than 1% of Chinese people are even aware of Tiannamen Square and the Butchers of Bejing.

136 or 142

Quote from: Jorch Einstein on April 04, 2015, 01:35:47 AM

Geddy Lee was at one time a major fan of Ayn Rand who had a major influence on his lyrics, but he has since become a major supporter of a variety of charities which Rand would definately not approve of.

The only good thing he did other than part of "Roll the Bones" was his performance on the song "Take Off (Great White North)"

136 or 142

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on April 04, 2015, 01:42:48 AM
I never heard anything special about Rush until maybe three or four years ago (of course I knew their music, but it never stood out for me).  Now all of a sudden it's supposed to be what every Canadian plays all the time.  Maybe I just wasn't paying enough attention all those decades.

They've come out of the woodwork since Rush got into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.  The Moody Blues and probably 250 other artists/bands should have gotten in before them.

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on April 04, 2015, 01:42:48 AM

I can't stand them. Geddy Lee's adenoidal whine grates on my nerves. He's about as good a vocalist as UFO Phil. And Neil Peart's lyrics are incredibly pompous and hamfisted. And the clowns wrote a concept album based on Ayn Rand's writings. Of course Rand Paul is a fan. Bwahahaha.

sydtron

The water is warm?? The fuck is that cockwhitsle talking about?

"I don't know what people are calling about." - Finally he admits it ;D

Quote from: sydtron on April 04, 2015, 01:53:15 AM
The water is warm?? The fuck is that cockwhitsle talking about?

The show goes out all over the country.  Could be a code word to the muslim brotherhood, who knows...

136 or 142

Quote from: Jorch Einstein on April 04, 2015, 01:51:08 AM
I can't stand them. Geddy Lee's adenoidal whine grates on my nerves. He's about as good a vocalist as UFO Phil. And Neil Peart's lyrics are incredibly pompous and hamfisted. And the clowns wrote a concept album based on Ayn Rand's writings. Of course Rand Paul is a fan. Bwahahaha.

Oh, is Neil Peart the lyricist?  My bad.

Scully

Quote from: Morgus on April 04, 2015, 01:14:05 AM
We need to have Art confirm or deny what Noory claimed tonight on the air that he and Art have been sending emails back and forth for the last week or so about his plans?
I think Noory claimed some things like that before, but Art said they were false...

Exactly my thoughts too, Morgus. I hope Art will let us know whether or not he and Noory really exchanged about 5 emails  7 days ago, which is what the great prevaricator claimed tonight.

Art?  :-*

Scully

Quote from: Humilia Lepus Foramen on April 04, 2015, 01:49:52 AM
Caller is grilling Noory for not explaining Yemen situation better.  For someone whose ancestry is from this region you'd think he'd be somewhat better informed.

It drives me insane that Noory's fans call him for definitive answers on world conditions. These people vote and breed also ...  :(

Gassy Man

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on April 04, 2015, 01:54:28 AM
The show goes out all over the country.  Could be a code word to the muslim brotherhood, who knows...
Best moment of the night.  George almost went ballistic and then babbled something -- meanwhile, the guy who called in sounded like a prankster.