• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

goldendeal

Odds on Jorch's cougar "Jan" getting her call through tonight?

goldendeal

After unfortunately listening to  the last few month’s shows, plus reading the upcoming weeks lineup  , I decided to send Jorch an email on the lack of paranormal subjects on Coast , his reply was nothing more than a lie from the son of a bitch wig wearing stooge of a host.

Private (gnprivate@coasttocoastam.com) 

"We will always stay with our core and that’s mysteries, paranormal and strange"

Only thing strange about all this is they continue to let him put this shit on the radio night after night. . This is from the same guy that once said…”we don’t do politics on this show, I feel  there is enough of that on other shows if that’s what you want hear ”
Yeah right Jorch, you pyramid scheming egotistical name dropping bastard.
I sent him the list below and asked the son if a bitch , what is paranormal about these subjects Jorch?

Vaccination Controversies    Shit
Tuesday - March 17, 2015

Gotti Family/ MH-370 Mystery   Shit
Tuesday - March 10, 2015

Consumer Crazes      Shit
Friday - March 6, 2015

Psychic Detective Work   More shit
Saturday - February 28, 2015

ISIS/Terrorism Panel      Crap
Tuesday - March 3, 2015

Cybercrime                   More Crap
Tuesday - February 24, 2015

Navigating the Economy      Shit
Wednesday - March 11, 2015

9-11 Puzzles                 More shit
Thursday - March 19, 2015

True Crime & Bad Cops   Even more shit
Saturday - March 21, 2015

Tracking Technology           Shit yet again
Monday - March 23, 2015

Russia Watch/ Mystical Technology   Complete crap
Tuesday - March 24, 2015

albrecht

Quote from: 21st Century Man on March 19, 2015, 06:00:12 PM
LOL.  Actually I love onion rings but I don't like onions on my salad or mixed with meat. Sauteed, I'm not sure. I'm willing to try it. Thanks for the kind words.  :)
Because the onions are deep-fried. Anything deep-fried is good. Even chicken livers and gizzards. Yum. Good vitamin A I'm told (all health benefit ends there once fried and with gravy though.) Alas, previous posters and guests have pointed out that anything, basically, fried in oil is bad. Thus, tastes good. But that explains your onion deal.

Personally I love liver and onions. But I also like a lot of things others don't like. (Too long to list but suffice it to say a lot of pickled items from the sea, and elsewhere, and stuff like blood-sausage and black-pudding.) Strange, maybe, but I also hate sweets and would much rather have more main course (meat or fish) than a dessert. And no frigging milky coffee or sugar in it. Blah.
-GNS

zeebo

Quote from: goldendeal on March 19, 2015, 11:05:19 PM

Instant reject topic for me tonite.  Turning off now.

Hey guys, I'm Robert, not Borris but you can call me Borris if you want, I am 20 and it was near the end of Art run with C2C that I started listening, this was about '06 or '07, I loved Art the best, but as I kid I didn't mind George and listened a lot. As I grew older I stopped tuning in, and it wasn't because I thought of any kind of quality decline, I just found that I either needed to get to bed, or I liked to web surf or watch movies if I stayed up that late.

For about a year and a half I have lurked in this thread and elsewhere around Bellgab, but with out having listened for so long I could only take your words at face value. In honor of my de-lurking, I'm listening tonight. This might turn out to be my suicide, we'll see, George already rattled off a snipet about a guy impaled on a fence when he fell out of a tree, the hell? :o

aldousburbank

I 'm pretty sure I just heard George ask eclipse dude, "Can we predict eclipses?"

goldendeal

Yes Jorch is quite the ghoul, particularly when it comes to news about untimely deaths or maiming of children .

Nick el Ass

I'm glad I quite listening, and can't believe Dave is giving more support to the moron brigade aka 9/11 troofers.

Snoorge just asked if you could hurt yourself looking at the blood moon. hehe, I liked that bumber music btw.

The first one, the second one sucks, why does he play oldies? Okay Oldies don't really suck, this just isn't where they go.

Nick el Ass

Quote from: Borris_the_Spider on March 19, 2015, 11:17:33 PM
Hey guys, I'm Robert, not Borris but you can call me Borris if you want, I am 20 and it was near the end of Art run with C2C that I started listening, this was about '06 or '07, I loved Art the best, but as I kid I didn't mind George and listened a lot. As I grew older I stopped tuning in, and it wasn't because I thought of any kind of quality decline, I just found that I either needed to get to bed, or I liked to web surf or watch movies if I stayed up that late.

For about a year and a half I have lurked in this thread and elsewhere around Bellgab, but with out having listened for so long I could only take your words at face value. In honor of my de-lurking, I'm listening tonight. This might turn out to be my suicide, we'll see, George already rattled off a snipet about a guy impaled on a fence when he fell out of a tree, the hell? :o

Nice to be out of the shadows, huh?!?

Quote from: Borris_the_Spider on March 19, 2015, 11:33:35 PM

Snoorge just asked if you could hurt yourself looking at the blood moon. hehe, I liked that bumber music btw.

If anyone could it would be Dave by poking his eye out, or something.

goldendeal

At least I can look forward to this Sundays show with George Knapp;  David Paulides always seems to hold my interest... well, that is when Jorch is not hosting. Heard him on with Jorch one time and it was horrible, Knapp seems to make  Paulides  more interesting than he really is, something Jorch could never accomplish.

NoMoreNoory

Quote from: goldendeal on March 19, 2015, 11:05:19 PM
After unfortunately listening to  the last few month’s shows, plus reading the upcoming weeks lineup  , I decided to send Jorch an email on the lack of paranormal subjects on Coast , his reply was nothing more than a lie from the son of a bitch wig wearing stooge of a host.

Private (gnprivate@coasttocoastam.com) 

"We will always stay with our core and that’s mysteries, paranormal and strange"

Only thing strange about all this is they continue to let him put this shit on the radio night after night. . This is from the same guy that once said…”we don’t do politics on this show, I feel  there is enough of that on other shows if that’s what you want hear ”
Yeah right Jorch, you pyramid scheming egotistical name dropping bastard.
I sent him the list below and asked the son if a bitch , what is paranormal about these subjects Jorch?

Vaccination Controversies    Shit
Tuesday - March 17, 2015

Gotti Family/ MH-370 Mystery   Shit
Tuesday - March 10, 2015

Consumer Crazes      Shit
Friday - March 6, 2015

Psychic Detective Work   More shit
Saturday - February 28, 2015

ISIS/Terrorism Panel      Crap
Tuesday - March 3, 2015

Cybercrime                   More Crap
Tuesday - February 24, 2015

Navigating the Economy      Shit
Wednesday - March 11, 2015

True Crime & Bad Cops   Even more shit
Saturday - March 21, 2015

Tracking Technology           Shit yet again
Monday - March 23, 2015

Russia Watch/ Mystical Technology   Complete crap
Tuesday - March 24, 2015

Up against that, a double dose of Knapp to look forward to this weekend, and Saturday probably won't be shit. The weird case of Sister Margaret Ann Pahl who was killed by the priest who officiated at her funeral and a discussion of policing that will carry a little more heft than Noory's 'Just do what the cops tell you' bullshit. I have faith in GK to make that worthwhile listening.
And Dave Paulides on Sunday......

Nick el Ass

An all George Knapp weekend will be great, and I will tune in only for him from here on out.

goldendeal

I sure miss the old days when I would be working late, around 2 AM and Art would have on some EVP's guests and would play the recordings, I would be (tripping)...To be concerned or worried about something)  looking around paranoid, even had to turn off the radio I was so spooked one time (I turned it back on moments later ;) just to get freaked out all over again.  Jorch has not even remotely come close to this level of radio...not once.

michio

Quote from: aldousburbank on March 19, 2015, 11:22:16 PM
I 'm pretty sure I just heard George ask eclipse dude, "Can we predict eclipses?"

He did!  I think it was right after the holy man guest had explained everything that should have prevented him from asking the question and embarrassing himself. Can you believe the bad mustache gets paid half a mil a year for these simpleton brain farts, reading index card questions and not listening to his guest?  What a waste of money. What a waste of a once great show. It's Beyond Belief and unbelievable, as well.

NoMoreNoory

Quote from: goldendeal on March 19, 2015, 11:47:09 PM
I sure miss the old days when I would be working late, around 2 AM and Art would have on some EVP's guests and would play the recordings, I would be tripping, looking around paranoid, even had to turn off the radio I was so spooked one time (I turned it back on moments later ;) just to get freaked out all over again.  Jorch has not even remotely come close to this level of radio...not once.

You should try tripping with Joorch, see where THAT takes you!

goldendeal

Thanks to Jorch, Coast has basically come down to 3 or 4 shows a year worth a listen. You have David Paulides every 4 months or so, then LA Marzulli twice a year, all the rest is just filler for me.  The son of a bitch even manages to screw up Ghost to Ghost, how the hell is that even possible?

goldendeal

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on March 19, 2015, 11:53:28 PM
You should try tripping with Joorch, see where THAT takes you!

No thanks, somehow I feel tripping with Jorch would end up badly, perhaps a Turkish bath house somewhere.

nextgen.fm

Quote from: michio on March 19, 2015, 11:50:29 PM
He did!  I think it was right after the holy man guest had explained everything that should have prevented him from asking the question and embarrassing himself. Can you believe the bad mustache gets paid half a mil a year for these simpleton brain farts, reading index card questions and not listening to his guest?  What a waste of money. What a waste of a once great show. It's Beyond Belief and unbelievable, as well.
where have you been george?

Good lord...

Nick el Ass

Quote from: goldendeal on March 19, 2015, 11:56:44 PM
No thanks, somehow I feel tripping with Jorch would end up badly, perhaps a Turkish bath house somewhere.

Dave tripping on acid would be messed up. You know, he would be freaking out thinking a giant pizza roll was attacking him.

paladin1991

Quote from: goldendeal on March 19, 2015, 11:56:44 PM
Whoa man, that's a baaaad trip.  sounds like you did a bad batch of orange sunshine.

goldendeal

Jorch wants to book guests that are masters of illusions, perhaps he should dig up Doug Henning ...

goldendeal

Quote from: paladin1991 on March 20, 2015, 12:00:53 AM
Whoa man, that's a baaaad trip.  sounds like you did a bad batch of orange sunshine.

No, when you trip with Jorch he supplies everything, he calls it a batch of TOTINO'S

Quote from: goldendeal on March 19, 2015, 11:47:09 PM
I sure miss the old days when I would be working late, around 2 AM and Art would have on some EVP's guests and would play the recordings, I would be tripping, looking around paranoid, even had to turn off the radio I was so spooked one time (I turned it back on moments later ;) just to get freaked out all over again.  Jorch has not even remotely come close to this level of radio...not once.

Yeah, I miss those shows too.  They used to be the bread and butter of Coast.  The Noories idea of a paranormal show is New Age crap with a heavy focus on Edgar Cayce.  I don't mind a show every now and then about him because he really wasn't a New Ager but was co-opted by the movement. Still, 3 shows over several weeks about him is a bit much.  I generally avoid most talk involving spirit guides, ascended masters and consciousness. Its complete bullshit.

I want to hear about ghosts and that sort of thing.

goldendeal

Quote from: 21st Century Man on March 20, 2015, 12:05:44 AM
Yeah, I miss those shows too.  They used to be the bread and butter of Coast.  The Noories idea of a paranormal show is New Age crap with a heavy focus on Edgar Cayce.  I don't mind a show every now and then about him because he really wasn't a New Ager but was co-opted by the movement. Still, 3 shows over several weeks about him is a bit much.  I generally avoid most talk involving spirit guides, ascended masters and consciousness. Its complete bullshit.

I remember Art would be really concerned about the EVP's of children, saying it really bothered him to hear that... Jorch, would want the guest to play the children’s EVP over and over again, he would be down right giddy about it.

goldendeal

The sad thing is, I am only listening until notorious hottie caller "Jan" gets through...Hell, it gives me something to look forward to as the show itself is shit.

Quote from: albrecht on March 19, 2015, 11:08:17 PM
Because the onions are deep-fried. Anything deep-fried is good. Even chicken livers and gizzards. Yum. Good vitamin A I'm told (all health benefit ends there once fried and with gravy though.) Alas, previous posters and guests have pointed out that anything, basically, fried in oil is bad. Thus, tastes good. But that explains your onion deal.

Personally I love liver and onions. But I also like a lot of things others don't like. (Too long to list but suffice it to say a lot of pickled items from the sea, and elsewhere, and stuff like blood-sausage and black-pudding.) Strange, maybe, but I also hate sweets and would much rather have more main course (meat or fish) than a dessert. And no frigging milky coffee or sugar in it. Blah.
-GNS

Yeah, fried is bad but it tastes oh so good.  The only sweet I partake of regularly is Coca Cola.   I buy the kind made in Mexico that uses cane sugar and not high fructose corn syrup. I don't have a sweet tooth at all when it comes to dessert and candy.  Like you, I'd rather eat meat and fish. I do like liver but no onions please.

goldendeal

Come on Jorch, who gives a rats ass about airline safety, ask her the tough questions, is she a member of the mile high club?