• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Spinner

Quote from: Gnoory on September 10, 2013, 12:59:14 AM
Hello Art. The email was sent today to your mindspring address.
Is that like, "the dog ate my homework"?

Quote from: Gnoory on September 10, 2013, 12:59:14 AM
. . .  I would never hurt you
Your recent actions say otherwise.

SnoorysStache

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on September 10, 2013, 01:10:38 AM
Sorry, Art; I posted this before I read your post. The redundant mention of coincidences was purely coincidental.

ETA: I hope that you interview tonight's guest at some point, as you could really do him justice. David Weatherly, who wrote "Black Eyed Children" and "Strange Intruders" (recent release), might be another great guest.

Yes! I so want Art to interview David Weatherly. Jason Offutt too.

Meanandnasty

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on September 10, 2013, 01:24:40 AM
Popple's video reminds us all that George doesn't wear a rug. Not at all. We know this because he told us so on this thread. And he would never lie to us, would he?

No, he would never ever hurt us like that.

bateman

Quote from: Spinner on September 10, 2013, 01:25:32 AM
Is that like, "the dog ate my homework"?

Your recent actions say otherwise.

Or "check's in the mail."

Xtreme1

CQ, CQ, CQ, DX.  And WHAM, out of the ether comes the KNYE with a 5x5 signal of Whoopass for the Jorchster. Sorry for the ham radio reference, Art understands!

herbalizer

I like how george was claiming he was "outta here" but as soon as Art posted he came slithering back to hiss out a mumble about this being a misunderstanding. You vile little snake George, if you had any fuckin' heart at all you'd be a man and own up.

sleeplessinca

Guest: a lot of people think the Loch Ness Monster is an eel ...blah blah blah blah blah eel blah blah eel blah
Dave:  is it possible it is an eel?

Dave must be praying for this interview to end.  He made such a big mistake coincidence. 

lonevoice

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on September 10, 2013, 01:24:40 AM
Popple's video reminds us all that George doesn't wear a rug. Not at all. We know this because he told us so on this thread. And he would never lie to us, would he?
No, he never ever would. And he would never ever hurt Art either.  And Art's the only one who knows that.   OMG!

bateman

He's making a coincidence in his pants after being called our for yet another lie.

Roy Hinkley

Quote from: zeebo on September 10, 2013, 01:25:06 AM
Watching all this unfold in real time tonight has been a surreal pleasure.  Feel like the ride is already getting started.   8)

We're part of hishtory in the making.

Meanandnasty

Quote from: bateman on September 10, 2013, 01:30:20 AM
He's making a coincidence in his pants after being called our for yet another lie.

And, that is from a truth seeker.

popple

Quote from: sleeplessinca on September 10, 2013, 01:27:41 AM
Guest: a lot of people think the Loch Ness Monster is an eel ...blah blah blah blah blah eel blah blah eel blah

Dave must be praying for this interview to end.  He made such a big mistake coincidence.

Dave: Why are gargoyles so scary looking?

TO KEEP YOUR GRUBBY HANDS AWAY FROM OUR PIZZA ROLLS!!

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: SnoorysStache on September 10, 2013, 01:25:53 AM
Yes! I so want Art to interview David Weatherly. Jason Offutt too.

Offutt's a good choice too. There's no expiration date on shadow people.

coaster

Did I hear this right? Tonight's guest was talking about how people think the Loch Ness Monster was a giant eel. And then right after he said that, George says "our guest Ken Gerhard think its a giant eel, what do you think"? He asked that to his guest?

Ravenna

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on September 10, 2013, 12:47:07 AM
Drove the douchebag out of town! Pitchforks and flaming torches!!

He couldn't take the heat, so he got out of the fire.

bateman

Quote from: popple on September 10, 2013, 01:32:15 AM
Dave: Why are gargoyles so scary looking?

TO KEEP YOUR GRUBBY HANDS AWAY FROM OUR PIZZA ROLLS!!

Did that seriously just happen?

Why am I even asking, of course it did.

Spinner

He does that so often that you have to pretty much expect it. It was one of the first things that irritated me about George years ago. He just doesn't pay any attention to what his guests are saying.

NoMoreNoory

And follows up by informing us that Gerhard is 'the author of his latest work'. For Christ's sake. He really does sound like he just wants to crawl away and curl up in a corner somewhere.

SaucyRossy

Quote from: Art Bell on September 10, 2013, 12:55:10 AM
Hello all, I have NO email from George, at least nothing today and nothing that relates to Oates at all.
There are several things I do not understand. I said I no longer hold a grudge with respect to Oates and
that is true, that kind of thing will make you sick but I will NEVER forget or forgive. Many of you remember,
or if not, know what was said now as does George, he Twitted that he plans to have him on again, really?
I thought that there was possibly a chance that George did not know the history, I no longer believe that.
At this point it no longer matters, it's done. I think coincidence occurs all the time, George I think has a
contrary view, to be sure this was a monster one. I did ban Oates for life. If George does not respect that
after reading what Oates said about me then there is nothing left for me to say about George.

Repost because.....it's awesome.

Thanks for posting here Art

George Drooly

Quote from: Gnoory on September 10, 2013, 12:16:12 AM
we lost 252 and added 824

Why should we believe your math is any better than your English?

lonevoice

Quote from: SaucyRossy on September 10, 2013, 01:37:05 AM
Repost because.....it's awesome.

Thanks for posting here Art

One of my favorite parts of his post was this:  "he Twitted that he plans to have him on again, really?"   Of course Art knows that it's tweeted, and I love the way he capitalized Twitted, just to make sure he was understood.   He probably knows Dave's too dumb to get it, but he knew that we would get it.   ;)

Roy Hinkley

OMG, Dave thinks there are more Bigfoot sightings than bear sightings!  ::)

bateman

Quote from: Roy Hinkley on September 10, 2013, 01:46:20 AM

Bahahaha, another classhic, indeed.

sleeplessinca

Quote from: Roy Hinkley on September 10, 2013, 01:46:20 AM

fashinating, how could that be? :-\

Spinner

It sure has been a pretty interesting night here. I'm glad I finally had a chance to confront Dave and show him up as the liar he is. But I have no illusions that he will change. He has always been, and always will be, a liar and a mean-spirited man. His mouth says one thing, but his real intention is quite different. Misunderstanding, my foot.

And it was very nice to have Art himself addressing the situation. No room for doubt there.

bateman

I wonder if George got the job by threatening to sue Premiere for discrimination under the Americans With Disabilities Act.

Spinner

Quote from: bateman on September 10, 2013, 01:51:35 AM
I wonder if George got the job by threatening to sue Premiere for discrimination under the Americans With Disabilities Act.
That's gotta be it!  LOL

Xtreme1

Jorch filling out the ADA questionnaire. Please check the disability that you are affected by.

Jorch: Where is the Everything Listed check box?

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Spinner on September 10, 2013, 01:51:09 AM
It sure has been a pretty interesting night here. I'm glad I finally had a chance to confront Dave and show him up as the liar he is. But I have no illusions that he will change. He has always been, and always will be, a liar and a mean-spirited man. His mouth says one thing, but his real intention is quite different. Misunderstanding, my foot.

And it was very nice to have Art himself addressing the situation. No room for doubt there.

Noory just has to ask himself one question to "get it". How would he feel if Tommy booked a guest who falsely accused him of a horrid crime?