• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

SR-71

Quote from: ItsOver on September 10, 2013, 01:29:41 PM
Exactly.  We've seen the recent PremRat corporate wienie endorsement for Dave and their supposed "long term" contract.  I'm sure Art would have some interesting things to say about their corporate MO.
George Noory needs to be fired. He killed coast to coast am and made it into the nighttime copy of Alex Jones Info wars radio show. George you are a f-ing liar. I stop listening to coast am when Ian punnett "retired". I do enjoy listening to george knapp. Because you George Noory wreck coast so bad I just cant even listen to Mr Knapp. I hope Mr Knapp leaves soon. As far as i care Mr Noory, you can go to hell. Mr Noory you need to "MAN" up and say that you fuck up.

sleeplessinca

All the breath mints in the world won't take this bad taste away.

PremRat has seen this website, right?

SR-71

Quote from: SR-71 on September 10, 2013, 12:16:02 PM
The first person to post on 1218 page can probe capt noory and crew.
Earthalien007 you won the prize. You get to probe Captain Noory and crew. Have fun :)

Quote from: qaddisin on September 10, 2013, 12:14:34 AM
... Out of curiosity, how many C2C Insider memberships did you lose over the weekend?

Quote from: Gnoory on September 10, 2013, 12:16:12 AM
we lost 252 and added 824

Here is an example of George thinking everyone else is as dumb as he is

SR-71

Quote from: Paper*Boy on September 10, 2013, 01:39:53 PM

Here is an example of George thinking everyone else is as dumb as he is
George is an ASSHOLE.

SR-71

The first person to post on page 1220 can fly in my spaceship, USS George Noory SUCKS.

Sardondi

I see that many have returned, like some primitive tribe calling out on their knees to its totem, to supplicating before a non-existent George Noory. "George, we're listening!" "George, explain yourself!" "George, talk to us!" Don't you get it's not George Noory?

How would a man who for 10 years has conclusively shown he can't concentrate enough to listen to his own interviews and think of relevant questions, and who is lost when it comes to thinking o his feet, possibly be capable of running a live show and then in breaks keep a running dialogue going on an online forum? Look at the GNoory posts - they're miles away from being by the lout who has responded to critical emails for years with "loser!", mispellings and grammatical errors. And why, even should George Noory have magically attained this new found ability, would he spend these breaks going back and forth with a couple of dozen malcontents on some online forum? IT MAKES ABSOLUTELY NO SENSE. And it means that a number of persons here have no accurate perception of the true scale of things. Meaning, we're not worth the effort. Get it?

Don't get mad at the messanger.

If I I understand George's position it is this:

- George wanted to have Oates on after Oates suffered some extreme life difficulties. Noory wanted to do this to help out Oates.

-George thought this 10 year old Oates/Bell fued was mutually resolved and water under the bridge.

- George would not have had Oates on as a malicious move against Art. George said if he didnt belive the dispute was resolved he never would have had Oates on.

- George has said he respects/loves art and tried to get his wife an attorney to help her. However Art went with a different one.

- George has tried to send an email to Art explaining the situation but apparently Art didnt get it.

SR-71

Quote from: Sardondi on September 10, 2013, 01:48:54 PM
I see that many have returned, like some primitive tribe calling out on their knees to its totem, to supplicating for a non-existent George Noory. "George, we're listening!" "George, explain yourself!" "George, talk to us!" Don't you get it's not George Noory?

How would a man who for 10 years has conclusively shown he can't concentrate enough to listen to his own interviews and think of relevant questions, and who is lost when it comes to thinking o his feet, possibly be capable of running a live show and then in breaks keep a running dialogue going on an online forum? And why, even should George Noory have magically attained this new found ability, would he spend these breaks going back and forth with a couple of dozen malcontents on some online forum? IT MAKES ABSOLUTELY NO SENSE. And it means that a number of persons here have no accurate perception of the true scale of things. Meaning, we're not worth the effort. Get it?
I hate george. I stop listen to coast. my nights are free now. When art is back on the air it will be better because I will not be staying up until 2 in the morning now

HorrorRetro

Two terms that describe this whole situation for me.

"Fremdscham (the noun) describes the almost-horror you feel when you notice that somebody is oblivious to how embarrassing they truly are. Fremdscham occurs when someone who should feel embarrassed for themselves simply is not, and you start feeling embarrassment in their place. It is at the heart of beloved "mockumentaries" such as The Office, Modern Family, or Ricky Gervais' Extras. It is also what makes the auditions for American Idol, Britain's got Talent and Deutschland Sucht den Superstar so discomfortingly entertaining...

"Besides the emotional response, Fremdscham-inducing events and items (such as this creationist video) also usually cause one to ask this question: "how on earth can these people be unaware of how stupid they are being right now?

"The Dunning-Kruger effect describes a cognitive bias in which people perform poorly on a task, but lack the meta-cognitive capacity to properly evaluate their performance. As a result, such people remain unaware of their incompetence and accordingly fail to take any self-improvement measures that might rid them of their incompetence."

SR-71

Because George Noory is a liar and a shit head, Im taking a break. Im going to make some calls, send some e-mails etc about Captain Noory. Ill be back one day but I'm tired of Noory's shit.

jinwicked

Quote from: nooryisawesome on September 10, 2013, 01:50:49 PM

- George wanted to have Oates on after Oates suffered some extreme life difficulties. Noory wanted to do this to help out Oates.

-George thought this 10 year old Oates/Bell fued was mutually resolved and water under the bridge.

- George would not have had Oates on as a malicious move against Art. George said if he didnt belive the dispute was resolved he never would have had Oates on.

- George has said he respects/loves art and tried to get his wife an attorney to help her. However Art went with a different one.

- George has tried to send an email to Art explaining the situation but apparently Art didnt get it.

- George Norry sucks.

How does Noory keep getting more listner / Stream link members?!?!

are people that stupid?!!?!

CampsieNP

Wow....the last 20 pages. Unbeeelefable.
I can not imagine posting (untruths) and having Art Bell come out of cyberspace to call BS on me. I know Dave brought it on himself, but I almost feel sorry for him. I once had a pathological liar in my life and it is a mental illness. They lie even if they don't need to and it is a pathology. Seriously, I feel kind of bad for the guy. I know he has more money than I will ever have and most of his listeners are blissfully ignorant of 99% of this so I know he can shrug it all off. It is just all so sad, the lies and hurt feelings. Just because we used to enjoy a great radio show Art Bell created.

That being said, Art is back in less than a week. I will be listening. There are no partial refunds on my coast subscription so when it expires, no renewal. Move on, life is too short. That part was the truth. Movin' on to Dark Matter.

SnoorysStache

Quote from: nooryisawesome on September 10, 2013, 01:50:49 PM

Dude. Are you sure you're on the right forum? I thought maybe your name/posts were satirical, but now I'm not so sure. maybe you're still a kid?

Sardondi

Quote from: eddie dean on September 10, 2013, 12:40:56 AM
AND.... SCENE!
(roll credits)
Heh.
"As God as my witness, I swear I will never be hungry again!"
"NO WIRE HANGERS!"
"I'm ready for my closeup, Mr. DeMille!"

Quote from: SnoorysStache on September 10, 2013, 02:11:07 PM
Dude. Are you sure you're on the right forum? I thought maybe your name/posts were satirical, but now I'm not so sure. maybe you're still a kid?

Hey I think Noory sucks to.

I am just posting what I believe to be his position. Maybe your a kid for not wanting to hear both sides.

Sardondi

Quote from: Art Bell on September 10, 2013, 12:55:10 AM
Hello all, I have NO email from George, at least nothing today and nothing that relates to Oates at all.
There are several things I do not understand. I said I no longer hold a grudge with respect to Oates and
that is true, that kind of thing will make you sick but I will NEVER forget or forgive. Many of you remember,
or if not, know what was said now as does George, he Twitted that he plans to have him on again, really?
I thought that there was possibly a chance that George did not know the history, I no longer believe that.
At this point it no longer matters, it's done. I think coincidence occurs all the time, George I think has a
contrary view, to be sure this was a monster one. I did ban Oates for life. If George does not respect that
after reading what Oates said about me then there is nothing left for me to say about George.

THIS on the other hand, is what a genuine post looks like. If nothing else, it's consistent with the putative sender's style, attitude and writing abilities which have been evidenced by many years of similar posts/emails/articles. 

Quote from: ItsOver on September 10, 2013, 02:09:16 AM
I'm holding out for the coveted Sardondi certificate of authenticity (of Art's post). ;)  Seriously, it was great to see Art make his presence felt. :)
Quote from: Ravenna on September 10, 2013, 02:57:56 AM
Me, too.  And yes.
Granted. And yes. Oh, and what I said about us not being worth the trouble of George posting here, etc.? I maintain all the rest about it not being him, but us not being worth it? While he's been posting here occasionally, the timeliness and the nature of Art's posts tonight make it clear "we" are the big time after all.

Foodlion

Quote from: shell88 on September 10, 2013, 12:08:12 AM
Not only has noory tried to piss over Arts new show with Oates he's on his biggest forum board.  If you can't see it pissin all over things well enjoy your feed.
It goes both ways. If he's been pissing all over things, we've been taking huge dumps. A little pee hasn't hurt nuthin.

shell88

Quote from: Divine on September 10, 2013, 02:03:01 PM
Arts Loyal Cats! (ALC)

Yea. I'm one - speaking of loyal cats. I'm on. My friend Trigger wanted a rest.

coaster

Quote from: nooryisawesome on September 10, 2013, 02:17:24 PM
Hey I think Noory sucks to.

I am just posting what I believe to be his position. Maybe your a kid for not wanting to hear both sides.
Thats not really "his side" though. You are assuming. Art has already said the attorney nonsense was a lie. Why defend a liar?

Quote from: HorrorRetro on September 10, 2013, 01:54:26 PM
Two terms that describe this whole situation for me.

"Fremdscham (the noun) describes the almost-horror you feel when you notice that somebody is oblivious to how embarrassing they truly are. Fremdscham occurs when someone who should feel embarrassed for themselves simply is not, and you start feeling embarrassment in their place. It is at the heart of beloved "mockumentaries" such as The Office, Modern Family, or Ricky Gervais' Extras. It is also what makes the auditions for American Idol, Britain's got Talent and Deutschland Sucht den Superstar so discomfortingly entertaining...

"Besides the emotional response, Fremdscham-inducing events and items (such as this creationist video) also usually cause one to ask this question: "how on earth can these people be unaware of how stupid they are being right now?

"The Dunning-Kruger effect describes a cognitive bias in which people perform poorly on a task, but lack the meta-cognitive capacity to properly evaluate their performance. As a result, such people remain unaware of their incompetence and accordingly fail to take any self-improvement measures that might rid them of their incompetence."

Bingo.

What other reasons could there be for Noory to *help* the man who spread vicious life and career destroying lies on the radio and over the internet about Art Bell? Want to help someone, don't do it on C2C where people have very long memories. Oates lost a defamation lawsuit to Art. If he needs financial help, it's because he put himself in that hole with his lies. If Noory wants to associate with a known nut case and possibly have the nut case turn on him, too, then he's an even bigger fool than I thought. At the very least he's clueless, but if he knew about Oates and I don't see how he couldn't if a producer tried to talk him out of it, then he's an arrogant jerk who deserved to have this fiasco bite him in the rear.

Quote from: coaster on September 10, 2013, 02:24:16 PM
Thats not really "his side" though. You are assuming. Art has already said the lawyer nonsense was a lie. Why defend a liar?

It sort of is his side. He has posted all of those things or emailed me all of those points.

Who said I was defending him?

Foodlion

Quote from: Gnoory on September 10, 2013, 12:11:12 AM
He KNOWS it was  not a shot at him...for 11 years I have done everything I could for him. Things you aren't even aware of...which includes defending him from that fraudulent philipino letter, supporting him at public events, getting an immigration attorney for his new wife...understanding his grief. Why in God's name would I want nothing but the best and happiness for him.
Good grief.
IT WAS SETTLED..no one...and I mean NO ONE told us other wise.
then maybe you should update the C2C wiki, because it clearly states otherwise.
[attachimg=1]
And just saying if that wasn't enough, common sense woulda taken care of any doubt left.

coaster

Quote from: nooryisawesome on September 10, 2013, 02:26:48 PM
It sort of is his side. He has posted all of those things or emailed me all of those points.

Who said I was defending him?
Looked like you were defending him tbh. Sometimes I think you post just to see yourself talk..