• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No
If Premier was smart they’d bring in another host to rotate through to see if they can find some better talent but of course they won’t.

Jackstar

Quote from: nooryisawesome on September 24, 2020, 09:56:03 PM
I’d assume Syrett is next in line?

It will be someone you have never heard of--someone you do not even know. After years of Snoory, the bar is set very low. It might be an actual monkey. These clowns have been managing the night (as well as the day) for decades, and there is no reason to imagine that they have not planned everything to a science.

Of course--this is all just speculation.

ItsOver

Quote from: nooryisawesome on September 25, 2020, 06:22:08 AM
If Premier was smart they’d bring in another host to rotate through to see if they can find some better talent but of course they won’t.
What is this “better talent?”  I don’t understand the concept.

Signed Julie Talbott
PremRat Radio

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: nooryisawesome on September 24, 2020, 09:56:03 PM
I thought Jimmy Church was the obvious heir to Noory. With him gone there is no obvious replacement.
Noory is taking more time off as he ages.

I think cutting church might have been a cost saving move by Premier too possibly. Lots of companies are cost cutting with Covid.

I’d assume Syrett is next in line?

He should be...if it were a just world...which it’s not.

ItsOver

Yimmy is gone.  So what’s next?  With PremRat, it’s always best to ask “what’s the worst thing they could do?,” from a BG perspective, since that’s their most likely next step.  Jorch steps up and takes his best bud’s place?  Doc Wallet becomes a host?  So many ways to up the suck.

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on September 25, 2020, 09:22:06 AM
Yimmy is gone.  So what’s next?  With PremRat, it’s always best to ask “what’s the worst thing they could do?,” from a BG perspective, since that’s their most likely next step.  Jorch steps up and takes his best bud’s place?  Doc Wallet becomes a host?  So many ways to up the suck.
They should hire RCH to host. He likely would work cheap. Usually not show up- so we'd get Syrett or fill in host. But in the rare event he shows up to work he would demand to go 5 hours or talk through breaks and commercials because of a new crystalline anomaly and so an emergency imaging panel would take precedent over Carnivora commercials or the rednecks who love money or whatever beet product is being hawked? 

ps: I learned today that Putin -you know Trump's master according to CNN- on Jeopardy! likes a drink that that consists of horseradish and beets. Without vodka even. Sounds horrible. I thought of Norry when I heard about it.

Jackstar

Quote from: albrecht on September 25, 2020, 04:07:11 PM
a drink that that consists of horseradish and beets. Without vodka even

I am in love. I must get the recipe. I could live on that for months. You Punylings are soft.

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on September 25, 2020, 04:07:11 PM
They should hire RCH to host. He likely would work cheap. Usually not show up- so we'd get Syrett or fill in host. But in the rare event he shows up to work he would demand to go 5 hours or talk through breaks and commercials because of a new crystalline anomaly and so an emergency imaging panel would take precedent over Carnivora commercials or the rednecks who love money or whatever beet product is being hawked? 

ps: I learned today that Putin -you know Trump's master according to CNN- on Jeopardy! likes a drink that that consists of horseradish and beets. Without vodka even. Sounds horrible. I thought of Norry when I heard about it.
Too bad it appears Hoagie is way past his prime and is usually a no-show even for his own cast.  I miss his over the top insanity.  Oh, yeah, Putin, Donald’s S&M master.  Who knew?  Thanks for your constant updates, Nutty Nancy and Bag Lady Hillary!

Heh, heh... remember to head to noorybeets.com, not noorbeatscom.  I don’t want to give anyone nightmares.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on September 25, 2020, 04:31:20 PM
I am in love. I must get the recipe. I could live on that for months. You Punylings are soft.

Well, I do love horseradish with roast beef and I’ve always been OK with beets too. It might not be bad.

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on September 25, 2020, 04:32:10 PM
Too bad it appears Hoagie is way past his prime and is usually a no-show even for his own cast.  I miss his over the top insanity.  Oh, yeah, Putin, Donald’s S&M master.  Who knew?  Thanks for your constant updates, Nutty Nancy and Bag Lady Hillary!

Heh, heh... remember to head to noorybeets.com, not noorbeatscom.  I don’t want to give anyone nightmares.
Semi-frequent black caller from Hollywood, Maryland- not Cali or FLA which, for some reason, screeners/hosts still get wrong called it dumping on Trump and Corsi noted, basically, that Trump makes people love or hate him. George Norway doesn't do politics so he had Jerome Corsi as a guest.

Tommee announced that Barry from NC has had a stroke! In the hospital and we should all pray for him.

Corny called in to refute the anti-Trump black guy as a pro-Trump black guy and that 'Trump supporters are underfire, like the police."

The new LMH replacement reporter that they are releasing GMO mosquitoes in Texas and FLA. Great. As if mosquitoes are bad enough. Or the spraying. At least they aren't releasing some GMO bats to help the problem.....she also, at Norway's request, retold the story behind her name and claimed not told before because Norway forced her to do so. #metoo

albrecht

Quote from: Jackstar on September 25, 2020, 04:31:20 PM
It was intriguing. Beets are in V8 and I do like horseradish. But I'm still not sure about a pure beet juice, due to radio host's endorsements of beets. 

Ciardelo

Quote from: albrecht on September 25, 2020, 05:37:53 PMThe new LMH replacement reporter

Did LMH say why she left C2C? Or, more properly, why did LMH leave C2C?

ItsOver

Quote from: Ciardelo on September 25, 2020, 07:35:27 PM
I believe her official line was she wanted more time for her YouTube show.  I could be wrong.

I wouldn’t be surprised if she was tired of putting up with Noory.  Things really seemed to go downhill after Jorch’s idiotic April Fools joke he pulled on her.

albrecht

I forget. I think it was a "moving on to focus on other projects" type of deal of #metoo and a "wished for the best," type of legal boilerplate. Whereas RCH was a result of, depending on views, Jorch Norway welshing on a bet and/or RCH insisting he needed some extra hours for some emergency broadcasting time added due to some pressing planetary issue. I will say that Jorch Norway does seem to understand legalisms and the "system" but it must be frustrating that, for over a decade, callers (and guests even) still mention Art Bell or former frequent guests like RCH, LMH, etc and he takes it. I note that I don't think I've heard JBW mentioned recently. And his dismissal, or whatever. 

Ciardelo

Quote from: ItsOver on September 25, 2020, 08:03:50 PM
I believe her official line was she wanted more time for her YouTube show.  I could be wrong.

I wouldn’t be surprised if she was tired of putting up with Noory.  Things really seemed to go downhill after Jorch’s idiotic April Fools joke he pulled on her.

Ok...what joke?  :)

Quote from: albrecht on September 25, 2020, 08:10:37 PM
I forget. I think it was a "moving on to focus on other projects" type of deal of #metoo and a "wished for the best," type of legal boilerplate. Whereas RCH was a result of, depending on views, Jorch Norway welshing on a bet and/or RCH insisting he needed some extra hours for some emergency broadcasting time added due to some pressing planetary issue. I will say that Jorch Norway does seem to understand legalisms and the "system" but it must be frustrating that, for over a decade, callers (and guests even) still mention Art Bell or former frequent guests like RCH, LMH, etc and he takes it. I note that I don't think I've heard JBW mentioned recently. And his dismissal, or whatever.

I was listening that night. RCH was being his usual pie-in-the-sky self and IMO over-stepping when he was talking about commandeering the show for a night. AND he wanted EXTRA time? Pfft.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Ciardelo on September 25, 2020, 08:26:39 PM
Ok...what joke?  :)

I was listening that night. RCH was being his usual pie-in-the-sky self and IMO over-stepping when he was talking about commandeering the show for a night. AND he wanted EXTRA time? Pfft.

You'll never hear RCH on coast to coast ever again. Hell, your chances of hearing me on the coast before Richard are much higher.

I actually heard The interaction between Noory & RCH Live, when Noory tells you to "go pout somewhere else", I think that means you're out.

albrecht

Quote from: Corona Kitty on September 25, 2020, 08:54:31 PM

You'll never hear RCH on coast to coast ever again. Hell, your chances of hearing me on the coast before Richard are much higher.

I actually heard The interaction between Noory & RCH Live, when Noory tells you to "go pout somewhere else", I think that means you're out.
I like to call it "The Interaction." Capitalized. Because it was so bizarre on both parties. Maybe managed ala wrasslin? Was Tommee a "manager" in the match? Did RCH cinch his bolo-tie more tightly that night?  How would RCH presume to think that a syndicated show could just "demand" more hours on networks due to some purported planetary event. And why would Norway, who apparently does like horses and Vegas, welsh on a bet?  I wonder though about LMH, JBW, and now Yimmy. I think more #metoo and "fog tunnel" high-jinx.

ps: answer those random calls. Tommee might be calling you for the gig!  Or just some political 'survey' or car warranty issues. But your "Windows" on your computer might also might need to be fixed so have your CC ready.

Uncle Duke

Unlike others, I think George gave LMH the boot as opposed to her leaving of her own accord.  She came on one of her then monthly shows and told a beyond stupid story about a secret astronaut she'd interviewed who flew on both publicized Apollo missions and classified Apollo missions.  One of those secret Moon missions turned up a crashed alien ship and a dead alien princess.  Only an idiot would have believed the guy in the first place, but she clearly did not do her due diligence to see if the guy's story made any sense or had supporting evidence.  Expat and I destroyed her here over that show.

The next month she came on with a mea cupla act, admitted she had been hoodwinked, but then claimed the astronaut had had his mind erased like in the MiB movies. Even George
seemed embarrassed, and chastised her for sloppy reporting.  I think she might have done one more show, and then she was gone.

Morgus

The LMH announcement page is still at the c2cam website from Mar 2019:
https://www.coasttocoastam.com/article/linda-moulton-howe-announcement/

QuoteBecause of other career commitments, including work on her autobiography, Linda Moulton Howe will no longer be presenting her monthly reports on Coast to Coast AM. "Thank you," Linda wrote to George Noory, "for the monthly air time" (dating back to 2003 with George, and 1991 with Art Bell). "Those 28 years have been a privilege for me to broadcast my Earthfiles science, environment and Real X-Files news...Cheers to more light and truth everywhere!"

Uncle Duke

Quote from: Morgus on September 25, 2020, 10:13:31 PM

Had she left on good terms, you'd have thought George would have given her an opportunity to say goodbye in person.  Personally I think she was fortunate George let her leave with her dignity with a brief written statement that sounded like it was penned by a public relations wonk intern.

I'm not a George Noory fan, but giving RCH and LMH the boot was one of the few things he did I applaud.

Dateline

I have insider information that was supposedly from Norry that he did not now why she left, and he was surprised by it.  Even that it happened all of a sudden.

Jackstar

Quote from: Uncle Duke on September 25, 2020, 10:07:43 PM
The next month she came on with a mea cupla act, admitted she had been hoodwinked, but then claimed the astronaut had had his mind erased like in the MiB movies. Even George
seemed embarrassed, and chastised her for sloppy reporting.  I think she might have done one more show, and then she was gone.

What could possibly cause a person to wantonly burn through all their street cred? Maybe it was all that cough syrup she drank that morning.

We might never really know. Oh well. Now, here's Tom with the weather.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: albrecht on September 25, 2020, 09:07:54 PM
I like to call it "The Interaction." Capitalized. Because it was so bizarre on both parties. Maybe managed ala wrasslin? Was Tommee a "manager" in the match? Did RCH cinch his bolo-tie more tightly that night?  How would RCH presume to think that a syndicated show could just "demand" more hours on networks due to some purported planetary event. And why would Norway, who apparently does like horses and Vegas, welsh on a bet?  I wonder though about LMH, JBW, and now Yimmy. I think more #metoo and "fog tunnel" high-jinx.

ps: answer those random calls. Tommee might be calling you for the gig!  Or just some political 'survey' or car warranty issues. But your "Windows" on your computer might also might need to be fixed so have your CC ready.

It was a rather Entertaining yet bizarre exchange. Yeah exactly, Richard had somehow thought that Noory controlled air time for the program itself.

I've interviewed JBW numerous times already, he makes it seem like Noory was just jealous of the numbers he was pulling in. When I talked to another source directly, which you mentioned in the above post, confirmed that JBW did something. I wasn't told exactly what it was but "his name is just one we don't bring up anymore".

Yimmy, no clue what happened if anything. I just know that you don't just leave a gig like that. I don't buy the political statement given.

Quote from: Morgus on September 25, 2020, 10:13:31 PM

Thanks, Morgus. I had not seen that page.

"We thank Linda for her outstanding contributions to Coast over the years, and wish her the best in all future endeavors."

Ohhh! Ohhh!  Gorge and Tau-Meh, would you please sign my highschool yearbook, too?!?!?

Golly. Gee. Whiz.

Your wordsmithing is as blinding as the Philistine sword in Samson's eyes!

Impressive!

(Didja at least give her a gold watch? As Jackstar would quip, "Asking for a friend.")

Speaking of blinding. I have to agree with Duke. For me, RCH and LMH were like sand grains in the 1000 little eyes of my Panasonic transistor radio.

Good riddance.

Jackstar

Without Art Bell as their foil, Richard and Linda just weren't all that compelling on their own, given that they had to be their own gatekeepers. It ruined the fantasy that someone was on the side of the audience.

Premier Overlord: I want an old oak stump affixed with an "Elvis black" wig and matching mouth broom! That's what should be at the helm of this legacy! Chop chop!

Underling: Already done, sir!

ItsOver

Quote from: Camazotz Automat on September 26, 2020, 12:53:03 AM
Premier Overlord: I want an old oak stump affixed with an "Elvis black" wig and matching mouth broom! That's what should be at the helm of this legacy! Chop chop!

Underling: Already done, sir!
Heh, heh, heh.

ItsOver

It’s a good thing C2C has really upped it’s game over the years by shit-canning RCH and LMH and bringing on Doc Wallet and a horde of women of woo.  It’s been riveting radio.  Thanks guys, you’re the best!

Jackstar

Quote from: ItsOver on September 26, 2020, 05:19:08 AM
It’s been riveting radio.  Thanks guys, you’re the best!

They think they are helping by protecting the great unwashed masses from horrible truths. Who knows? They may be right. And, they've pocketed a bunch of cash for themselves in the process.

Imagine how bad they must think things are, that "deceiving everyone" and "stashing fat sacks of lucre" are considered to be reasonable actions. It must be pretty bad, right? Not just that... I heard they actually hired Senda. Is that true? Or is that just some idiot rumour that gets bandied about? Either way, I am throwing up into my smoking jacket, just thinking about it.

NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING. NOTHING.

Nothing at all.

K_Dubb

Quote from: ItsOver on September 26, 2020, 05:19:08 AM
It’s a good thing C2C has really upped it’s game over the years by shit-canning RCH and LMH and bringing on Doc Wallet and a horde of women of woo.  It’s been riveting radio.  Thanks guys, you’re the best!

This is what happens when the sweathogs take over.  It is not that they do not know what is good; it is that they don't care.  Each of those men would eat my homemade pastry cream or a bowl of jello instant vanilla pudding with approximately equal relish.  It is a fundamental failure to discriminate.  It is why, in matters of taste, we listen to the thin, even in disciplines like cookery where it is counterintuitive.  The world is full of fat men with opinions.