• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

11angeleyes11

Here is my understanding of George's contract:

Signed until the end of 2013, they are in negotiations are going to start negotiations very soon for a five-year extension beyond that. That would put him until the end of 2018.  George would be 69 years old.

He has commented that he will not retire.  He will keep on broadcasting as long as his voice stays young. 

Insider secret:  He is currently taping the Noory vault tapes, in which he will have another decade of interviews ready if he should decide to retire at 69.  Coast will still be his Monday-Friday.  That means there will be many more versions of Coast Gab, that is if we are still engaging in this primitive thingee called typing on the internet.   Further, his grandson Gavin, talks just like his Papa and is very familiar with alien babies, or so it is rumored.  The Noory tradition remains strong.

The General

DanDan's 'Coastgab' namedrop on C2C 8-1-11 hour 4.

Morgus

Quote from: Michael Vandeven on August 02, 2011, 09:39:17 AM
Now that I see how little it actually did for us, it makes me wonder why the fantasticforum2 is so interested in getting the on-air shoutouts from Snoors. I suspect it does very little for them as well.
its probably different with Noory doing the plug though, rather than a quick caller namedrop.
Noory also can push his pet sites harder on Friday nights.

I bet to make it stand out a caller plug has to make a big deal over it, like say something like the haters at coastgab.com say hi to you George.  ;D

Morgus

Interesting that Noory is taking another Friday off this week and Ian fills in again.
Thats two Fridays off in a row - a new record for Noory?
Maybe the network is increasing the number or his annual vacation days now that he has been the regular host for over 8 years?
He probably figures he can't afford to take say a whole week off at a time and give some other host more time to settle in?  :P

But Noory does do that first Sunday of the month for this weekend probably.  :(

anagrammy

Quote from: Morgus on August 02, 2011, 03:37:22 PM
Interesting that Noory is taking another Friday off this week and Ian fills in again.
Thats two Fridays off in a row - a new record for Noory?
Maybe the network is increasing the number or his annual vacation days now that he has been the regular host for over 8 years?
He probably figures he can't afford to take say a whole week off at a time and give some other host more time to settle in?  :P

But Noory does do that first Sunday of the month for this weekend probably.  :(

Trying to figure out Premiere's intentions from the host schedule reminds me of Haitians squatting in a circle throwing chicken bones to predict the future.

Ana

Frys Girl

LMAO at the "Michael in Nashville" @ 26:23!!!!!! I swear Noory thought it was Vandeven because the guy seemed like such a prankster. I would have sworn it was Sal and Richard (especially Richard's hick accent). The way George Noory said "Go ahead Michael" seemed like he had very low hopes for the call.

Frys Girl

OMG someone waited for an hour on hold to ask if they are disucssing William Cooper. Hilarious.

b_dubb

Quote from: The General on August 02, 2011, 01:54:02 PM
DanDan's 'Coastgab' namedrop on C2C 8-1-11 hour 4.
nicely done.  has there been a bump in traffic?

Quote from: 11angeleyes11 on August 02, 2011, 01:34:29 PM

Signed until the end of 2013, they are in negotiations are going to start negotiations very soon for a five-year extension beyond that. That would put him until the end of 2018.  George would be 69 years old.

He has commented that he will not retire.  He will keep on broadcasting as long as his voice stays young. 

Insider secret:  He is currently taping the Noory vault tapes, in which he will have another decade of interviews ready if he should decide to retire at 69.  Coast will still be his Monday-Friday.  That means there will be many more versions of Coast Gab, that is if we are still engaging in this primitive thingee called typing on the internet.   Further, his grandson Gavin, talks just like his Papa and is very familiar with alien babies, or so it is rumored.  The Noory tradition remains strong.

Of course he doesn't plan to retire.  Where would he go?  What would he do?  He doesn't seem to have friends.  His wives left.  He doesn't celebrate holidays with his kids (their choice?) because 'thuh lissners are my fam-ly'.  He just doesn't seem to have many interests beyond George Noory. 

Detroit, St Louis, LA, Hawaii up next (assuming he's not lying about that).  Where ever he goes, he's still George Noory.  Retiring, moving away, won't change that.

Every day, George can't wait until air time.  Then he can't wait until the next break and the end of the show.  Pathetic.

Maybe he should try putting some effort into something, maybe even his job.  Pick up a book once in awhile.  Get a hobby.  Or in his mind is he just too old to do anything differently?  I would have said get a pet, but, no, maybe not such a good idea.

... Insider secret:  He is currently taping the Noory vault tapes, in which he will have another decade of interviews ready if he should decide to retire at 69.  Coast will still be his Monday-Friday.  That means there will be many more versions of Coast Gab, that is if we are still engaging in this primitive thingee called typing on the internet.   Further, his grandson Gavin, talks just like his Papa and is very familiar with alien babies, or so it is rumored.  The Noory tradition remains strong.

For all we know, George died and was buried years ago.  All they really have to do is randomly play tapes of George asking whut got thuh guest innerested..., whut's next fore yuh..., how are yew..., some random comments on angels, 2012, clowns, etc, some false enthusiasm.  Computers could monitor when a guest stops to take a breath, then throw out random words 'riveting, so true, incredible, amazing, gosh...

I kind of hope that's what has happened, because if the real George Noory is really still on, not listening, bumbling along, well... it's sort of un-buh-leeev-a-bull and buh-zarr...

Frys Girl

It's been years since George has been allowed to take out his crayons and write a book. His last two were such epic fails.

Lovely Bones

Belated congrats to DanDan and Michael for the coastgab shout out.   8)

You haters you. 

Camper

Quote from: Frys Girl on August 02, 2011, 04:56:37 PM
It's been years since George has been allowed to take out his crayons and write a book. His last two were such epic fails.

Writing a good book is a real challenge when he's never read one.
Can you imagine being the ghost writer for Noory and waiting for him to say something even remotely interesting?

Scully

Signed until the end of 2013, they are in negotiations are going to start negotiations very soon for a five-year extension beyond that. That would put him until the end of 2018.  George would be 69 years old. ...

When George first announced that new contract in Jan. or Feb. of this year, he said the 5 year negotiations would be very soon. 

Quote from: Paper*Boy on August 02, 2011, 04:48:06 PM
... Detroit, St Louis, LA, Hawaii up next (assuming he's not lying about that).  Where ever he goes, he's still George Noory.  Retiring, moving away, won't change that. ...

He started saying in Feb. that the Hawaii studio would be ready for use in March or April.  Every so often, he moves it to a later month.

Quote from: Camper on August 02, 2011, 05:25:35 PM
... Writing a good book is a real challenge when he's never read one. Can you imagine being the ghost writer for Noory and waiting for him to say something even remotely interesting?

George has a book co-authored with Rosemary Ellen Guiley that will be out in Oct. and we can pre-order it at Amazon.

None of these stories make sense.  Why did he get a 2 year contract if they were soon to make it 5?  Why has the Hawaii story still not come about?  Does anyone really believe George co-wrote a book with anyone?  There IS a book, and it has Noory's name on it in huge letters compared to the much smaller print on Guiley's.  My bet is that his name is the only thing he put into it.

The man is selling snake oil  and turmeric!  ::)

Frys Girl

Quote from: Scully on August 02, 2011, 06:23:19 PM
George has a book co-authored with Rosemary Ellen Guiley that will be out in Oct. and we can pre-order it at Amazon.
Thank you for the warning.

Forge Books is the publisher. These people make me want to weep. Language is so beautiful and powerful, and Noory's fanboys waste their money hoarding books by this idiot. As much as it pains me that the library will waste tax monies to purchase this book because some cat lady will demand it, I will borrow this from the library and do some public service here as I did with the previous garbage Noory got published.

LMAO: Here's a review (5 stars) of Journey to the Light from amazon.com:
QuoteGeorge besides having one of the most popular and creative radio shows every night: coast to coast, has also compiled some of the most interesting life stories that will challenge each of us to question what we call reality. A great read not too heavy for late night reads.Journey To The Light is a must for 2010.
Bob R
This irritates me for the obvious reason that it's an empty review of George, but it also irritates me when people say this or that is a "must" for a certain time, person, or place. Saying this isn't really helpful in reviews unless it's like "a computer monitor is a must if you're buying this machine."

anagrammy

Quote from: Frys Girl on August 02, 2011, 06:49:37 PM
Thank you for the warning.

Forge Books is the publisher. These people make me want to weep. Language is so beautiful and powerful, and Noory's fanboys waste their money hoarding books by this idiot. As much as it pains me that the library will waste tax monies to purchase this book because some cat lady will demand it, I will borrow this from the library and do some public service here as I did with the previous garbage Noory got published.

LMAO: Here's a review (5 stars) of Journey to the Light from amazon.com:This irritates me for the obvious reason that it's an empty review of George, but it also irritates me when people say this or that is a "must" for a certain time, person, or place. Saying this isn't really helpful in reviews unless it's like "a computer monitor is a must if you're buying this machine."

A book by George Noory is a must for your Armagheddon countdown. Seeing that he got published, if you're a writer,  it will make it easier to say goodbye to this world and its publishers.

Anagrammy

b_dubb

maybe george has pics of premiere execs doing some messed up stuff with bigfoot?  or a chupacabra?  or ... Linda Moulton Howel?

ok.  that was kind of low.  i'm a douche. i didn't even bother to spell her name right

Morgus

Quote from: Scully on August 02, 2011, 06:23:19 PMGeorge has a book co-authored with Rosemary Ellen Guiley that will be out in Oct. and we can pre-order it at Amazon.
Bet Noory is getting ready for his nationwide book tour in the fall/winter?

b_dubb

as if george didn't suck enough ... they just played Creed during his recent Atlantis show.  holy fuck that is the worst shit ever.  shit sandwich served over the radio.  how the fuck is this possible?

Frys Girl

Quote from: b_dubb on August 02, 2011, 08:16:10 PM
as if george didn't suck enough ... they just played Creed during his recent Atlantis show.  holy fuck that is the worst shit ever.  shit sandwich served over the radio.  how the fuck is this possible?
I never understood Creed or the hundreds of Creed imitators. I guess you have to be into George Noory to understand. All bad everything.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: b_dubb on August 02, 2011, 08:16:10 PM

Amen brother.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Frys Girl on August 02, 2011, 04:21:01 PM
The way George Noory said "Go ahead Michael" seemed like he had very low hopes for the call.
It would seem my grand dream of psychologically wounding George Noory is proving fruitful! MUAHAHAHAhahahahaha!

MUAAAAAAAAAAAhahahahahaha!

Sent from my Droid X.

MV/Liberace!

DanDan, I can't tell you how proud I am of last night's great success. I just heard it for the first time (thanks to the person who posted it here). Your $100 will be arriving soon. Please PM your full name and mailing address to me. I will be sending you a money order. Yes, I know that's very 1986 of me, but it'll spend... promise.

Sent from my Droid X.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: anagrammy on August 02, 2011, 12:39:33 PM
Hell yes, especially since others are republishing whole Coast shows ongoing right after they are aired!  Where's the freedom of speech that Coastgab should be singled out.

Anagrammy
It's just because of who we are. I'm sure it's got to be no more complicated than that.

Sent from my Droid X.

Quote from: Michael Vandeven on August 02, 2011, 09:12:14 PM
It's just because of who we are. I'm sure it's got to be no more complicated than that.

Sent from my Droid X.

I'm sure open-minded, all around nice guy, and the nations #2 broadcaster George Noory is a champion of free speech and would be pleased to get a plug.  He knows all publicity is good publicity.  He wouldn't have any kind of problem.

That and at least his lawyers must be aware of the Fair Use doctrine.  They sure must know quite a bit about everything George's suckage generates - opinion, commentary, humor, satire, parody...

HAL 9000

Quote from: DanDan on August 01, 2011, 11:15:04 PM
Noory uses fucking Internet Explorer.

Should I be shocked?

Consider the following study relating browser usage and IQ levels:

http://mashable.com/2011/07/29/internet-explorer-iq/

;D

Art

Quote from: Scully on August 02, 2011, 06:23:19 PMHe started saying in Feb. that the Hawaii studio would be ready for use in March or April.  Every so often, he moves it to a later month.  Why has the Hawaii story still not come about? 

I don't know what this is all about, but the studio is finished.

Tommy Time - Luck

Scully

Quote from: Art on August 02, 2011, 11:33:07 PM
I don't know what this is all about, but the studio is finished.

I remember hearing that clip, Art.  I think it's called obfuscation.

I would NEVER put money on anything he says. IMHO he's a pathological liar.  :(   

jinwicked

Good ol' George Noory, never missing an opportunity to talk about himself.

How many radio stations are you broadcast on? Tell us again.