• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

CornyCrow

Quote from: albrecht on December 05, 2015, 06:44:29 PM
Norry speculates about "what will happen to the baby?" of those Muslims that shot all the people in California. But he didn't answer what should be obvious: "mean baby."
It's strange how the news said they took the baby to the grandmothers, and neglected to say that grandma lived upstairs.  It makes me wonder how many times she came downstairs and they flurried about hiding all those bombs.

I can see - 'We're going on jihad, mom' - 'Oh, I'm so proud of you, but I'll miss you' - 'We'll leave a grandkid for you'.

I really do not believe that any of these parents could not see these things coming.  I also think a parent's first reaction, at the surprise, is 'Where did I go wrong in his upbringing?' 

No soul-searching here, just a feigned amazement. 
I wonder, if I had been reared in a religion in which lying was ok, how practiced I'd be at it, as an adult? 

Quote from: Segundus on December 05, 2015, 07:11:30 PM
It's strange how the news said they took the baby to the grandmothers, and neglected to say that grandma lived upstairs.  It makes me wonder how many times she came downstairs and they flurried about hiding all those bombs.

I can see - 'We're going on jihad, mom' - 'Oh, I'm so proud of you, but I'll miss you' - 'We'll leave a grandkid for you'.

I really do not believe that any of these parents could not see these things coming.  I also think a parent's first reaction, at the surprise, is 'Where did I go wrong in his upbringing?' 

No soul-searching here, just a feigned amazement. 
I wonder, if I had been reared in a religion in which lying was ok, how practiced I'd be at it, as an adult?

Yeah, those two were America hating radical extremist Islamists, but their friends and family weren't at all.  Sure.  Why are we letting people into our country who aren't interested in assimilating in the first place, let alone mostly can't support themselves and/ or come from places where a good sized percentage of the population hates us?  We don't owe anyone anything, are we really this stupid as a country? 

At minimum every aspect of that mother's life should be investigated,with the assumption she's at least a supporter of terror and then deported regardless, along with the baby.  Friends and the rest of the extended family too.

ItsOver

Quote from: Paper*Boy on December 05, 2015, 07:54:42 PM
Yeah, those two were America hating radical extremist Islamists, but their friends and family weren't at all.  Sure.  Why are we letting people into our country who aren't interested in assimilating in the first place, let alone mostly can't support themselves and/ or come from places where a good sized percentage of the population hates us?  We don't owe anyone anything, are we really this stupid as a country? 

At minimum every aspect of that mother's life should be investigated,with the assumption she's at least a supporter of terror and then deported regardless, along with the baby.  Friends and the rest of the extended family too.
Welcome to "Change."  It doesn't bring me any "Hope," though.

Morgus

Quote from: sumthinz going on on December 05, 2015, 03:19:30 AM
Anyone else catch that "S Bomb" a caller dropped at about 2:50 est? Another caller asked about Art and George pretended not to know anything about it.
Yes I heard that listening to recorded files.

The caller who asked about Art, Noory replied "he is out there, somewhere" but the caller just said yeah but he isn't hosting the show anymore.  Noory didn't clue him into Art's new show at all.
But later the caller revealed he didn't have any internet at all so unless he is in a city with one of the few AM radio stations that have picked up MITD, that explains why he wouldn't know about it.

albrecht

Quote from: Morgus on December 05, 2015, 08:52:58 PM
Yes I heard that listening to recorded files.

The caller who asked about Art, Noory replied "he is out there, somewhere" but the caller just said yeah but he isn't hosting the show anymore.  Noory didn't clue him into Art's new show at all.
But later the caller revealed he didn't have any internet at all so unless he is in a city with one of the few AM radio stations that have picked up MITD, that explains why he wouldn't know about it.
I might have misheard but I think that caller even used the "S-word" twice in that call. Clearly the screener or board op, or Norry, are dozing with the dump-button. Though, I'm not sure, that late at night if the "S-word" is verboten by the FCC? Especially when done by a caller and 'live?'
Also one caller said "I lied about my name" or something? That seemed like some kind of inside joke or prank?

Morgus

Quote from: albrecht on December 05, 2015, 10:12:46 PM
Also one caller said "I lied about my name" or something? That seemed like some kind of inside joke or prank?
Yeah and then the caller hung up when Noory asked him why he used a fake name.
He didn't mind though, he said callers don't have to use their real name when they call the show...

ItsOver

Quote from: Morgus on December 05, 2015, 10:27:43 PM
Yeah and then the caller hung up when Noory asked him why he used a fake name.
He didn't mind though, he said callers don't have to use their real name when they call the show...
Callers should call in as Dave or Richard.  Maybe even Jorch.  How long before Noory or Tommy would catch on?

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on December 05, 2015, 10:46:59 PM
Callers should call in as Dave or Richard.  Maybe even Jorch.  How long before Noory or Tommy would catch on?
or Dexter? I still want someone to use the Norry soundboard and really cause confusion.

TigerLily

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on December 05, 2015, 01:40:08 AM
When he was a boy, Dick tells us, he used to go to a creek down the road from where he lived in Detroit. He would catch tadpoles and raise them into 'little frogs'. One day, no doubt taking a break from torturing hamsters and hurling terrapins against the wall, Dick made a rocket with a 'capsule' on top. He put a frog in the capsule and launched it. Up it went, and the frog came down with a parachute (!) and Dick released it back into the creek.
Dead.  Btw love the Krampus avatar

michio

Quote from: albrecht on December 05, 2015, 10:12:46 PM
I might have misheard but I think that caller even used the "S-word" twice in that call. Clearly the screener or board op, or Norry, are dozing with the dump-button. Though, I'm not sure, that late at night if the "S-word" is verboten by the FCC? Especially when done by a caller and 'live?'

The guest let the F-bomb drop tonight with Syrett.  Is it due to a lack of attention or (putting on my tinfoil conspiracy hat) is someone there sabotaging the show?   :o  Perhaps they're trying to turn the show into a family unfriendly affair.  To quote the bad mustache, who knows?

Art doesn't have too much of a problem with catching profanity and the last names of people, unlike the lollygagging C2C crew who are AWOL of late. Maybe the vet doc and pharmacist Ben could whip up a potent chemical cocktail to help them improve their focus and stay awake. They need it.

TigerLily

Quote from: michio on December 06, 2015, 04:03:55 AM
The guest let the F-bomb drop tonight with Syrett.  Is it due to a lack of attention or (putting on my tinfoil conspiracy hat) is someone there sabotaging the show?   :o  Perhaps they're trying to turn the show into a family unfriendly affair.  To quote the bad mustache, who knows?

Art doesn't have too much of a problem with catching profanity and the last names of people, unlike the lollygagging C2C crew who are AWOL of late. Maybe the vet doc and pharmacist Ben could whip up a potent chemical cocktail to help them improve their focus and stay awake. They need it.
Do you blame them for sleeping at the switch? Sleep or suckage. Easy call

Yeah, those two were America hating radical extremist Islamists, but their friends and family weren't at all.  Sure.  Why are we letting people into our country who aren't interested in assimilating in the first place, let alone mostly can't support themselves and/ or come from places where a good sized percentage of the population hates us? 
That's the million dollar question. It's not about racism, it's about what is good for us as a country and what will eventually destroy us.

We don't owe anyone anything, are we really this stupid as a country? 

Our politicians certainly are.

That's a good idea. If these terrorists knew that their own family's lives would be impacted by their actions, they might think twice before committing terror and mayhem.

CornyCrow

I recently read, on the internet, that Norway deported over 800 Muslims with terrorist ties and crime in the country went down by over 30%. 

I really hope we have undercover cops at these mosques.  I also wish religious buildings would be taxed on their properties.   

PaulAtreides

Quote from: michio on December 06, 2015, 04:03:55 AM
The guest let the F-bomb drop tonight with Syrett.  Is it due to a lack of attention or (putting on my tinfoil conspiracy hat) is someone there sabotaging the show?

Of course the best will always be when the caller asked the guest if he had ever been butt fucked by a Martian.  George's response was, "it didn't get on, it didn't get on."  But it did.  Funniest clip ever.

Dateline

Someone needs a date.

To help, there is a new dating website, SuckDate.com

"Yes, you really are alone." draws you in and you sign up.

While beginning to register, you complete the profile and agree to the following conditions:  You must be 18 years of age or older and a loser.

You are excited about the amenities of the website SuckDate.com, yes you will find your soul mate.  There are group get-togethers planned globally.  You, are an international loser. 

The group trips are to the locals of Siberia, Syria, and Sierra Leone. 

To get a steep discount, just enter the code word:  Nuffin.  You get ever a deeper discount enter the code word:  Portal.

There will be updates as members of SuckDate.com are brought together.

ItsOver

Quote from: TigerLily on December 06, 2015, 12:24:25 AM
Dead.  Btw love the Krampus avatar
Ah, yes.  Dave loving placed the frog back in the creek.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Segundus on December 06, 2015, 09:10:26 AM
I recently read, on the internet, that Norway deported over 800 Muslims with terrorist ties and crime in the country went down by over 30%. 

I really hope we have undercover cops at these mosques.  I also wish religious buildings would be taxed on their properties.

In the 60's, 70's and 80's there was a school of thought that wanted anyone of Irish nationality removed from Mainland Britain and taken to Ireland. Naturally they had a valid reason because the PIRA were quite prolific in blowing up shopping centres, pubs and suchlike murdering anyone who took the hit. They even managed to almost paralyse the motorway system by phoning warnings of bombs being planted under bridge parapets. Although I'm not sure any were found, the police couldn't take any chances. It didn't help that we were trying to take on these murderous bastards (as were the Irish who opposed them) while they were being financed and supported from outside the UK.

The remnants of PIRA now apparently concentrate on money laundering, prostitution, drug running and extortion, while occasionally murdering or attempting to.

Thought you guys would get a kick out of this. Listening to an old podcast yesterday and came across this gem.

The caller was asking about George interviewing Bill Waggoner, the spam king. If you want to know the show, it should be in the metadata.

albrecht

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 06, 2015, 11:48:21 AM
In the 60's, 70's and 80's there was a school of thought that wanted anyone of Irish nationality removed from Mainland Britain and taken to Ireland. Naturally they had a valid reason because the PIRA were quite prolific in blowing up shopping centres, pubs and suchlike murdering anyone who took the hit. They even managed to almost paralyse the motorway system by phoning warnings of bombs being planted under bridge parapets. Although I'm not sure any were found, the police couldn't take any chances. It didn't help that we were trying to take on these murderous bastards (as were the Irish who opposed them) while they were being financed and supported from outside the UK.

The remnants of PIRA now apparently concentrate on money laundering, prostitution, drug running and extortion, while occasionally murdering or attempting to.

In the hilarious words of a sanctioned song sung by Rangers supporters: "Famine is over, why don't you go home."

I have not heard the Norway story but will search. If true, a great thing they have done. They need to withdraw from Schengen and certainly stop any thought of joining the EU and deport more of the "refugees." We should also be investigating thoroughly and charging/deporting all of Farook's family and friends who likely knew about his plans and/or share his Islamic sympathies, including the baby they abandoned.
-GNS

CornyCrow

The Polling Company looks like a bona fide marketing research company.  They took polls which resulted in the following?: 

(2015): 24% of Muslim-Americans say that violence is justified against those who "offend Islam" (60% disagree).

(2015): 33% of Muslim-Americans say that Sharia should be supreme to the US Constitution (43% disagree).

(2015): 38% of Muslim-Americans say Islamic State (ISIS) beliefs are Islamic or correct.  (43% disagree)

(2015): 19% of Muslim-Americans say that violence is justified in order to make Sharia the law in the United States (66% disagree)

(2015): 25% of Muslim-Americans say that violence against Americans in the United States is justified as part of the "global Jihad (64% disagree)

How can we weed out the Muslims who hate us and keep the rest?  Sure, the majority are probably peace loving and wish no one harm, but how do WE know the difference if they don't speak out and denounce members of their own group who favour violence? 

I cannot get over how it's ok to lie. 

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 06, 2015, 11:48:21 AM

I'm sure you think this is relevant, but it isn't.  I would prefer we not go down the path Europe has chosen, and which is deep into the process of handing their countries over to people who don't like them, refuse to assimilate, can't support themselves, and don't appreciate any of it.  And for the most part support and conceal those willing to carry out attacks on the rest of us. 

Just like the Irish in the 1960s, and to hear the Libs tell it, the Jews before them?  Really?  Is political correctness and moral preening that important to you?

ItsOver

Time once again for Jorch's very special Super Suck Sunday. 

"First Half: With a PhD in metaphysics and a lifetime of bizarre experiences, psychic Linda Salvin joins George Noory to discuss her work quantifying the psychic and spiritual world with the scientific world. She'll update her work on communicating with the Other Side, the walk-in phenomenon, how to cultivate psychic ability, as well as her latest adventures contacting departed pets."

I wonder if she's tried to contact Dave's childhood torturted collection of stomped hamsters, slammed turtles, and lift-off frogs.  Fashinating.

zeebo

Looked at the c2c page thinking Knapp might be on, forgetting, well, you know.   :(

Tonite's show, more 'inner potential / psychic healing' dreck.  And on Tue., John Dvorak, who had that great MITD show, will be taking incisive questions about volcano escalators.

ItsOver

Yeah.  First of the month.  Bills are due and Noory's on Sunday.  :P

chefist

Quote from: ItsOver on December 06, 2015, 08:06:15 PM
Yeah.  First of the month.  Bills are due and Noory's on Sunday.  :P

I'm catching up on a few MITD shows...listening to the flying criptid show now...cannot imagine listening to Richard Noory...yuck

Morgus

Yep unfortunately its the first Sunday of the month and that means its time for Noory's Submerging Artists tonight... :P
However this Friday Noory said he was taking another vacation day and Jimmy Church fills in for him.  8)

bateman

Quote from: Morgus on December 06, 2015, 09:18:36 PM
Yep unfortunately its the first Sunday of the month and that means its time for Noory's Submerging Artists tonight... :P
However this Friday Noory said he was taking another vacation day and Jimmy Church fills in for him.  8)

Not much of an improvement there.

b_dubb

Quote from: ItsOver on December 04, 2015, 08:21:33 AM
Ha! Dietrich.  He actually thinks "The Man in the High Castle" is honest-to-God history.

Why does he dress like he's leader of a Boy Scout troop

Quote from: b_dubb on December 06, 2015, 09:42:43 PM
Why does he dress like he's leader of a Boy Scout troop

He reminds me of John Waters.
Andy Warhol probably would have loved the guy.