• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

TONIGHT- NOORY APOLOGY COUNTDOWN

Started by anagrammy, May 02, 2011, 10:45:18 PM

EvB

Quote from: GuerrillaUnReal on May 03, 2011, 02:37:31 AM
Are we taking bets on whether or not Snoorballs apologizes? I'm betting he won't.

he won't

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: anagrammy on May 03, 2011, 02:34:26 AM
You manned up and stayed-- helluva guy, Eddie!  This crap is especially mind numbing.  I've lapsed into fatigued giggles.  The last caller could not pronounce "magnetic", kept calling it  "magnetical".  I'm picturing this dude is like 15 sitting in a dark room with just the light of the computer bluing up his face.  And he's speaking quietly so his parents don't hear him.

It's funny, as much as I really detest what Noory's done to show, it never really HITS ME because I honestly don't listen to him for more 15-20 minutes a night...but listeniing to 210 minutes tonight was excruciating. I forgot how bad he was. I haven't listened for a full show of his in at least 2 years. It's truly awful.

With that, I bid everyone a good night...hopefully, our mission will  be accomplished soon!

anagrammy

Well, Ev, it's you and me left -- Dr. Judy Wood joins with her theory of directed energy of technology (which she believes can take down buildings)

For real entertainment, instead of the Sleep Member bed ad, I give you quotes from George Noory talking to Lionel Fanthorpe on 4/8/11:

GEORGE:  There's one person where EVEN I want to just sit back and listen.... (introducing Fanthorpe)

GEORGE:  I've always believed this universe has good and bad--why is that?

and with Chuck Missler on 4/3/11

GEORGE:  The older I become the more fascinating I become with..ah...this interesting field of yours.

EvB

I'm done ana - this caller is just drilling a hole though my brain!

Great try, and a fun result.

Thanks for being such a great den mother.

15 more minutes... as painful as it is, we can make it.

anagrammy

Quote from: EvB on May 03, 2011, 02:43:06 AM

I'm done ana - this caller is just drilling a hole though my brain!

Great try, and a fun result.

Thanks for being such a great den mother.

You bet--a fun time, for sure.  I am going to fold too- this is just beyond dull.  Night!

anagrammy

Quote from: anagrammy on May 03, 2011, 02:46:41 AM
You bet--a fun time, for sure.  I am going to fold too- this is just beyond dull.  Night!

OK, if you're still here, Guerilla, I can last 15 more minutes.....

Yes ma'am we can make it. I really want to hear if George apologizes or not.

anagrammy

Quote from: GuerrillaUnReal on May 03, 2011, 02:49:16 AM
Yes ma'am we can make it. I really want to hear if George apologizes or not.

Well, you know we ladies love a man who can last!  (heh heh)

Quote from: anagrammy on May 03, 2011, 02:55:57 AM
Well, you know we ladies love a man who can last!  (heh heh)
;D

Not even a word, what a douchebag.  ::) Go to hell George.

anagrammy

IT IS NOT HAPPENING -0-  He is thanking people! 

He will regret this! Thundered Cruella De Ville--Power to the People!

G'night Guerilla, sleep well---:)

Over and out,

Anagrammy

Lunger

Emails to Lisa and the higher-ups are fine.  But a concerted effort for everyone to called the show and demand an apology for that Idiot Noory's behavior would be priceless.

IvannZ

Why in the world would George apologize to you people? Your not even a speck of dust on his radar.  George would never ever give you the satisfaction.

JustOneFix

Quote from: IvannZ on May 03, 2011, 08:14:15 AM
Why in the world would George apologize to you people? Your not even a speck of dust on his radar.  George would never ever give you the satisfaction.

Lisa?

onan

Quote from: IvannZ on May 03, 2011, 08:14:15 AM

Perhaps you are a spec of dust on the radar of people expecting an apology. See how that works?

IvannZ

Well the difference here is you don't have any influence or significance in how George conducts his show or his methods. Do you see how that works sir?

onan

Quote from: IvannZ on May 03, 2011, 08:33:50 AM
Well the difference here is you don't have any influence or significance in how George conducts his show or his methods. Do you see how that works sir?

So are you inferring you have control over what people expect and post here? And yes I do see how it works. To some degree I think I agree with your point if it is akin to nothing will be achieved.

I have even questioned what results may be achieved. But I didn't start by suggesting that the concerns were not of merit because there wasn't a large population.

IvannZ

Control is not the main issue here. Let me give you an example to make it clear for you. Lets take the recent demise of OBL. This was a powerful influential leader of the Al Quaida group. But your website of the George bashers has no leader. Its just like a terrorist organization that never had a leader that could do anything. They just wonder aimlessly and eventually fade away with empty threats. So if you all were hoping to plan a sortive disastrous event for George and Coast to Coast you will never succeed because your not a strong enough group. Just like you have concluded. I am glad you see the point about this situation.

anagrammy

Quote from: IvannZ on May 03, 2011, 08:47:20 AM
Control is not the main issue here. Let me give you an example to make it clear for you. Lets take the recent demise of OBL. This was a powerful influential leader of the Al Quaida group. But your website of the George bashers has no leader. Its just like a terrorist organization that never had a leader that could do anything. They just wonder aimlessly and eventually fade away with empty threats. So if you all were hoping to plan a sortive disastrous event for George and Coast to Coast you will never succeed because your not a strong enough group. Just like you have concluded. I am glad you see the point about this situation.

Hi IvannZ,

Did you read the terms of service, sir?  Mmmm, I think not because you seem not to be aware that a sense of humor is a requirement. Sir (!), this is not an advocacy group and the only leader is MV, who wishes he were just a cat like the rest of us. It just happens that some of us nightowls need some night time entertainment and have discovered that there are more laughs on CoastGab than there are on Coast to Coast.

Now, take me to YOUR leader...........

Anagrammy

PS.  I can say that we are united by a common ideology - GNS

anagrammy

I like it- you go first, Lunger, and return and report.  Call tonight and we'll all be listening!  Oh- and have your computer on so you can post live and tell us how many screeners you get, how long you wait, etc.

START A FAUX CHAT THREAD called LUNGER CALLING TONIGHT and we'll hang with you.  I'll be out of town but once everyone is asleep, there I'll be, walleyed as usual...

Anagrammy

onan

Wow, seriously? You really are suggesting some grumpy-that-noory-is-host-posters need an icon/leader to help them foment some nefarious plan. Wow... just wow... I saw no posts wishing noory any real harm. Yes a few were rather terse but I doubt that verbage would even cause a rash... I could be wrong with all this "thought creates reality business" but noory did't mention any itching. Certainly no cabal to create a fatwa.

God I cant wait till you see my post "how the 4 of us can affect change and bring honesty to american politics by letter writing."

onan

I tried calling the show years ago. Noory had said something stupid (I know, right?) I was going to challenge him but I never got past the ringing.

aldousburbank

But your website of the George bashers has no leader. Its just like a terrorist organization that never had a leader that could do anything.
IvanZ, you are our leader.  I for one am anticipating your orders to achieve martyrdom.  We can share the eFoods, we can share the 70 or however many virgins.  I'm good with two.  Long live our fearless leader IvanZ!

EvB

Quote from: IvannZ on May 03, 2011, 08:33:50 AM
Any segment, indeed any INDIVIDUAL in a customer base (in this case listeners) should have some influence.  these numbers may have changed, but last time i took a marketing class the conventional wisdom was to assume that for every ONE letter of complaint received ONE HUNDRED people felt the same but did not bother to write.

More, George is not being asked to apologize to us - he is being asked to take responsibility for a horribly offensive metaphor which must have offended many, to various degrees.  A simple apology, to his listeners who were offended,  from a public figure for such an offence is not an uncommon request, yet all any of us (and in this case i say "us" simply because we are in communication with each other) have received is childish denials, defensive replies, or nothing.

Letter writing campaigns to public figures and heads of companies or government office are a common occurrence. they're not based on presumptions of influence. They are an act of free speech and, often have influence, either because they make a point that had not been previously considered, or due to sheer numbers.

And that, Ivan, is your lesson for today.  If you think about it, it covers Marketing, public image, and the notion of a little thing called the First Amendment of the US constitution.  "We the People" should not have to feel special or have to hold some lofty place in our society to have a right to be heard.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: onan on May 03, 2011, 12:00:43 AM
    I dunno how he does it, honestly. I can barely see the comments here when I use my droid to look at the forums, much less type anything more than 5 words.
you need to use the tapatalk forum app.

Damn, missed all the fun.......but sadly, I think George trolled you and got you to listen.

EvB

Quote from: TaoOfLuxLisbon on May 03, 2011, 09:46:21 AM
Damn, missed all the fun.......but sadly, I think George trolled you and got you to listen.

I agree we've been trolled - but we don't amount to a speck of dust on his radar, so it could not have been GEORGE - donchaknow?  ;D

Ooops - wrong reference!  that's what I get for TBT (typing before tea)

onan

Quote from: Michael V. on May 03, 2011, 09:41:53 AM
you need to use the tapatalk forum app.
Thanks for the tip a much better view.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk