• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

pate

Quote from: pate on November 13, 2016, 03:15:41 AM
I could do better, and perhaps will...

\self-reported for quoting myself.

Following is a slightly better (IMHO) photoshop of that wonderful electoral college by county map

Roswells, Art

Quote from: pate on November 13, 2016, 03:32:07 AM
I won't.  No meat in it, I am cooking down the late bumper crop of tomatoes (30+!) that I picked last weekend into basic pureed tomato sauce.  Then can it all with little Sodium Benzoate a neighbor gave me a few weeks ago... I intend to post a photo-essay about it in another thread at some point.

OK, I don't know anything about canning really. Grats on your fresh tomatoes! I am looking forward to your photo essay.  :) 

It has to be better then akwilly's  ;)

Quote from: nooryisawesome on November 13, 2016, 01:35:16 AM
There is a pretty high likelihood one of the liberal justices dies in the next few years or Kennedy retires. Could mean real change.

Ginsburg is a walking corpse.   I don't see how she could last another 4 years.

WOTR

Quote from: theONE on November 13, 2016, 02:37:14 AM
fk, I'm so mad at my self,..I had a perfect chance to bargain to pin down MV to give me TURBO MODE if I promised to never post my
famous signatures again..I blew my chance - Oh well......
If you had not blown my plan to blackmail MV, I would have offered you Turbo mode.  Loose lips sink ships (and get stuck in turtle mode.)

Quote from: pate on November 13, 2016, 02:42:13 AM
Would violate the TOS, re: NITwit's cum-dumpster video.

PM me for the link

NiTwit TM-  Copyright 21st Century Man 2016 - lol

theONE

Quote from: WOTR on November 13, 2016, 04:03:36 AM
If you had not blown my plan to blackmail MV, I would have offered you Turbo mode.  Loose lips sink ships (and get stuck in turtle mode.)

hahahaha...
oh well , what about getting beaver mode at least ,LOL
I guess you are flying in the loon mode yourself ;D

paladin1991

Quote from: Humilia Lepus Foramen on November 12, 2016, 06:51:27 PM
I used to think the South was home to the reddest states, but apparently it's Wyoming, Idaho, and Utah.

My home state did put 4 rather large delegates into Trumps right front pocket.  Some of you cucks might have just thought that Trump 'dressed' to the right. 

theONE

Quote from: WOTR on November 13, 2016, 04:03:36 AM

do you guys have loon (loonie) or beaver pepe meme there ?
one of those would suit you so nice  ,lol

[attachment deleted by admin]

WOTR

Is Trump still President, BTW?
Most people will continue to believe he is / will be.  At least until the electoral college meets to crown their new queen.  ;)

I love this forum... "We have winners, we have losers, chain smokers and boozers".  For some reason, this song comes to mind when I browse this thread.  ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Fulz4ytZ54

Jackstar

Quote from: mv on November 13, 2016, 12:33:57 AM
August 17, 2015.

Are we playing Who Nailed It First? Because I'm calling in at 1988.

Also, I was telling everyone in 2011 that if Trump were to run that year, I would have dropped everything and been a rabid 24/7 volunteer. I had a lot of free time then--not like now.

Clearly, the guy didn't need me--I didn't even vote. (I feel so clean)

Roswells, Art

Quote from: WOTR on November 13, 2016, 04:23:40 AM
Most people will continue to believe he is / will be.  At least until the electoral college meets to crown their new queen.  ;)

I love this forum... "We have winners, we have losers, chain smokers and boozers".  For some reason, this song comes to mind when I browse this thread.  ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Fulz4ytZ54

Is there a song that comes to mind when people post crap videos?

WOTR

Quote from: Roswells, Art on November 13, 2016, 04:25:53 AM

Is there a song that comes to mind when people post crap videos?

Gee, I'm sorry it's not to your musical liking.  Might you be one of the people in the second category?

I suppose this one is more in line with the political thread.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdBF6h7oH5I

Roswells, Art

Quote from: WOTR on November 13, 2016, 04:28:13 AM
Gee, I'm sorry it's not to your musical liking.  Might you be one of the people in the second category?
I should have put a winky face. I think it's a fine song, i was just joking. Im sorry I can't watch that Weird Al video at the moment. Also, yes I am probably in the second category.

paladin1991

Quote from: NowhereInTime on November 12, 2016, 07:35:20 PM
Or just wary of the merging of right wkng extremists. And its early, yet.

Plus, there has been a syrge of violence toward Muslim Americans, but you wouldn't care to know it.

Is that being covered by the MSM?  Maybe I missed it cuz I was AT WORK.  But I do hear about all the cucks taking to the streets, damaging property, spewing hate against 'the right' and all us haters.  Hmmm,  Our/My 'guys' didn't win in '08 or '12, I don't seem to recall the right rioting in the streets.  Maybe it was because we were all AT Work.  Not collecting checks fm the gov't or living off of  student loans/grants.

NIT, you are just one leftist piece of shit.

BTW, haven't seen you in a while.  How's it going, bro.

Jackstar

Look, look, read, read--just because we've got an alpha male in the White House again, doesn't mean either Country or Western is coming back. Stop trying to make that happen. Settle down, Tex.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Jackstar on November 13, 2016, 04:30:47 AM
Look, look, read, read--just because we've got an alpha male in the White House again, doesn't mean either Country or Western is coming back. Stop trying to make that happen. Settle down, Tex.

lol, you're right, that's whats happening.

WOTR

Quote from: Roswells, Art on November 13, 2016, 04:29:54 AM
I should have put a winky face. I think it's a fine song, i was just joking. Im sorry I can't watch that Weird Al video at the moment.
Fair enough... I think I'm on edge with the looming Trump presidency.  Iv'e been triggered and nobody has let me cancel work, have a "cry in" or make play dough animals... Not only that, but there are not even any riots near me to take part in to release stress.  I fear that all of this pent up butt-hurt is coming through in my posts.  :-[

I tuned into a "new country" station a few weeks ago... "real" country is dead.  Long live pop (I did not even recognize it as country music anymore.)

Roswells, Art

Quote from: WOTR on November 13, 2016, 04:34:26 AM
Fair enough... I think I'm on edge with the looming Trump presidency.  Iv'e been triggered and nobody has let me cancel work, have a "cry in" or make play dough animals... Not only that, but there are not even any riots near me to take part in to release stress.  I fear that all of this pent up butt-hurt is coming through in my posts.  :-[
I tuned into a "new country" station a few weeks ago... "real" country is dead.  Long live pop (I did not even recognize it as country music anymore.)

I would just like to know if its ok to stab someone in the face if they grab my private parts or if that's an ok thing for guys to do now.

theONE

It is rumored that you get a special PM from The Man Behind the Curtain that has the elite Rules of Behaviour (ROB) when you get inducted/gifted with TurboMode.

I saw a YouTube vidya about it once, but it has since been scrubbed for violating the arcane and inscrutable YT-TOS.  Weird huh?

Is Trump still President, BTW?

MV had nothing to do with me getting TURBO MODE , it was done behind his back by Russian hackers from Kaspersky Labs
so I guess they miss the ROB memo....lol

yes Mr.President Trump is in full mode ready to put that puta H.Clinton in jail

WOTR

Quote from: Roswells, Art on November 13, 2016, 04:38:37 AM

I would just like to know if its ok to stab someone in the face if they grab my private parts or if that's an ok thing for guys to do now.
I believe that president elect Trump made it quite clear that "when your a star, they let you do it... You can do anything.  Whatever you want.  Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything."

So, in light of the above, I would say that it is an OK thing for guys to do so long as they are stars or rich.  If not, it is perfectly acceptable for you to stab them in the face.

I hope that helps clarify the rules in the "new Amerika."  8)

theONE

This song is very a'pro'pos to this thread and to the events in the USA right now

Leonard Cohen - "Democracy is coming to the USA"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VEDSRP3yNPo&list=RDVEDSRP3yNPo&index=1

paladin1991

Jacky, Jacky, Jackyboy....You're a smart jew....Of Course Country and Western are coming back (and coming back hard baby!) that's what we voted for.   Silly cuck.

paladin1991

Quote from: Roswells, Art on November 13, 2016, 04:38:37 AM

Hmmmmm, I'm thinking that I'd rather you grabbed my junk and looked me in the eyes saying,"hotdogs and peaches...yummy."

Roswells, Art

Quote from: paladin1991 on November 13, 2016, 04:55:28 AM
Hmmmmm, I'm thinking that I'd rather you grabbed my junk and looked me in the eyes saying,"hotdogs and peaches...yummy."

it's a date!

Quote from: NowhereInTime on November 10, 2016, 09:46:16 PM
At least it's a hell of a lot more interesting than your tiresome, repetitive gifs.

:D

whoozit

Quote from: theONE on November 13, 2016, 01:34:53 AM
I'm not going to post them in that case, I don't want to do this just to be a pest... /I'm being pest here already as it is, ;D/
I guess MV is the larger animal.

chefist

Quote from: paladin1991 on November 13, 2016, 04:20:52 AM
My home state did put 4 rather large delegates into Trumps right front pocket.  Some of you cucks might have just thought that Trump 'dressed' to the right.

We gave our 11 to Trump even though most major senatorial and representatives were never Trumpers. Our state GOP was 100% with Trump since the beginning, and told people like McCain to go pound sand.