• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

136 or 142

Quote from: 21st Century Man on September 16, 2016, 03:42:43 PM
Oh brother.

Could be.  Maybe after hearing lie after lie from Deranged Donald and hearing all his idiot supporters believe him I've just gotten to the point where I don't take anybody's claim at face value.

mikuthing01

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 16, 2016, 04:39:20 PM
Is it just me or has almost everything been unfolding in the most highly ironic way possible lately?  :D

It's the meme magic

Quote from: TigerLily on September 16, 2016, 02:59:09 PM
Need I remind you of the memorial for the fallen Dallas police officers? Tell me that guy wasn't lit up like a Christmas tree

Thanks TL, hadn't heard about that.  Lit up indeed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMSHV_BpdhQ

TigerLily

The big headline today. Donald, the originator, chief investigator and leader of the Birther Movement completely backed down. It is the foundation on which he built his political career. I'm really curious how Trump supporters feel about this.  I've even tried a couple of posts on the subject hoping for a reaction of some sort. But nothing so far.

mikuthing01

Quote from: TigerLily on September 16, 2016, 04:50:41 PM
The big headline today. Donald, the originator, chief investigator and leader of the Birther Movement completely backed down. It is the foundation he built for his political career. I'm really curious how Trump supporters feel about this.  I've even tried a couple of posts on the subject hoping for a reaction of some sort. But nothing so far.

Obama was born in Kenya His grandma and fake birth certificate prove it. It's not worth talking about anymore the damage is done it's time to kick the Kenyan on his ass. Trump gains nothing from talking about it so he did what he did today, 4D chess and Hillary went into full meltdown on twitter over it.

Can't stump the Trump.

Value Of Pi

The big headline today. Donald, the originator, chief investigator and leader of the Birther Movement completely backed down. It is the foundation on which he built his political career. I'm really curious how Trump supporters feel about this.  I've even tried a couple of posts on the subject hoping for a reaction of some sort. But nothing so far.

I'm pretty sure the reaction will be "meh, whatever." This is a cult, not a group of studious intellectuals who worship logic and consistency in their cult leader.

whoozit

Don't have a dog in the fight but took a quick look at Wikipedia. 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barack_Obama_citizenship_conspiracy_theories

According to this article Donald was late to the party and didn't start talking about birther stuff until 2011 while the "movement" started in 2008 with unnamed sources in the HRC campaign.   Of course this is lazy research as both sides  of the argument are no doubt monkeying with the article but the origins tale seems to jibe with my memory.

In case your wondering I'm probably casting a write in vote. I can't decide between a shart and a Hershey squirt.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Value Of Pi on September 16, 2016, 05:03:45 PM
I'm pretty sure the reaction will be "meh, whatever." This is a cult, not a group of studious intellectuals who worship logic and consistency in their cult leader.

Says a guy who's backing a proven liar, manipulator and, if she was actually held equal in the eyes of the law, criminal for president. This condescending bullshit is just perpetually backfiring on you know. Keep going! I guess all the studying in the world can make up for some cognitive deficits.  ;D

Value Of Pi

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 16, 2016, 05:11:51 PM
Says a guy who's backing a proven liar, manipulator and, if she was actually held equal in the eyes of the law, criminal for president. This condescending bullshit is just perpetually backfiring on you know. Keep going! I guess all the studying in the world can make up for some cognitive deficits.  ;D

Not true. I love the poorly educated.

aldousburbank

Meh, whatever.

TigerLily

Quote from: whoozit on September 16, 2016, 05:04:51 PM

According to this article Donald was late to the party and didn't start talking about birther stuff until 2011 while the "movement" started in 2008 with unnamed sources in the HRC campaign.   Of course this is lazy research as both sides  of the argument are no doubt monkeying with the article but the origins tale seems to jibe with my memory.

In case your wondering I'm probably casting a write in vote. I can't decide between a shart and a Hershey squirt.

Yes, I agree. Extremely poor choices.

I know there seems to be controversy on the origin. Don't want to get sidetracked so forget originator and let's just call it Donald's cause celebre when he first started flirting with politics and ever since. Now in nine words he dismisses it.

Just been wondering for months if anything shakes the confidence of the true Trump supporter. Notwithstanding the racist nut jobs

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Value Of Pi on September 16, 2016, 05:17:05 PM
Not true. I love the poorly educated.

Given that you're a narcissist I know that you're referring to yourself.  ;)

TigerLily

Quote from: aldousburbank on September 16, 2016, 05:19:00 PM
Meh, whatever.

lol. Thanks aldous. I'm sure you speak for the vast majority of your brethren. Ok. Moving on

albrecht

Quote from: mikuthing01 on September 16, 2016, 04:33:30 PM
https://twitter.com/AmRenaissance/status/776851299417620480

http://fox13now.com/2016/09/12/prominent-latino-activist-tony-yapias-charged-with-rape/
As with Muslim "refugees" the status of being an illegal trumps things like rape or all the other crimes they so often commit.
"Despite the nature of the charges, Yapias said, he has received an outpouring of support from the community." I'm sure they will also trot out the theory that the charges are fak and his ex is claiming rape so that she won't be deported (we have a policy where victims, here or in their home country even without proof but just by statement are not deported) which if we simply gave them amnesty situations like this would not happen.
http://fox13now.com/2016/09/13/prominent-latino-activist-tony-yapias-speaks-to-media-after-rape-allegations-surface/

Value Of Pi

Quote from: TigerLily on September 16, 2016, 05:20:40 PM

I know there seems to be controversy on the origin. Don't want to get sidetracked so forget originator and let's just call it Donald's cause celebre when he first started flirting with politics and ever since. Now in nine words he dismisses it.

Just been wondering for months if anything shakes the confidence of the true Trump supporter. Notwithstanding the racist nut jobs

We'll have to wait until the votes are counted. I think that's the only thing that might shake their confidence. But maybe not. You know, there's always the new battle cry: It was rigged!

whoozit

Quote from: TigerLily on September 16, 2016, 05:20:40 PM

Granted the timing of his position change is convenient, I wonder how many or what words would be needed for those that oppose Donald to accept this change.  It would be easy to find a similar situation about Hillary that Donald supporters would never accept.  This is why I hate politics.  People choose a side and act irrationally defending wastes of skin and oxygen from attacks, while that candidate would gladly run down their champion if they thought it would win them votes.

Have a pleasant evening.

TigerLily

The consensus is ... you are correct

aldousburbank

Quote from: TigerLily on September 16, 2016, 05:26:56 PM
lol. Thanks aldous. I'm sure you speak for the vast majority of your brethren. Ok. Moving on

https://youtu.be/lTLBcABO7_0

TigerLily

Quote from: whoozit on September 16, 2016, 05:32:34 PM
Granted the timing of his position change is convenient, I wonder how many or what words would be needed for those that oppose Donald to accept this change.  It would be easy to find a similar situation about Hillary that Donald supporters would never accept.  This is why I hate politics.  People choose a side and act irrationally defending wastes of skin and oxygen from attacks, while that candidate would gladly run down their champion if they thought it would win them votes.

Have a pleasant evening.

Thanks whoozit. You too

albrecht

Quote from: whoozit on September 16, 2016, 05:04:51 PM

I still wonder why the international man of mystery won't release the details on his education, travels, and what passport(s) he had held and under what names and country of issue, he has held throughout his bizarre life. And also explain the SS# discrepancy. And, unlike Trump, I still have not seen a certificate of birth that totally satisfies me. I want to see one that meets The Hague Convention Abolishing the Requirement of Legalisation for Foreign Public Documents that normal people need to provide for many things (like getting a residence or work permit in any European country.)
https://www.hcch.net/en/instruments/conventions/full-text/?cid=41

mikuthing01

aldousburbank

Quote from: mikuthing01 on September 16, 2016, 04:59:47 PM
Obama was born in Kenya His grandma and fake birth certificate prove it. It's not worth talking about anymore the damage is done it's time to kick the Kenyan on his ass. Trump gains nothing from talking about it so he did what he did today, 4D chess and Hillary went into full meltdown on twitter over it.

Can't stump the Trump.

So many of your posts strain under the weight of their own unecessarily provacative nature. This post is not one of them.

Quote from: mikuthing01 on September 16, 2016, 05:43:42 PM
Jimmy Fallon is in trouble now he triggered the left and is literally Hitler now, literally!

www.pajiba.com/web_culture/why-we-wont-be-featuring-clips-from-jimmy-fallon-again-until-after-the-election.php

LOL.  Awww.  Some poor regressives have their panties in a wad. Cry me a river.

It's called being impartial and fair to all sides.  And yes, tv and news personalities should strive to be just that even if the candidates are dolts.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 21st Century Man on September 16, 2016, 05:51:28 PM
LOL.  Awww.  Some poor regressives have their panties in a wad. Cry me a river.

It's called being impartial and fair to all sides.  And yes, tv and news personalities should strive to be just that even if the candidates are dolts.

It's just making them look bad that they're supporting a candidate they know hijacked the system with pay for play and dirty tricks and who will continue to operate like entitled royalty if elected.  ::) :D

mikuthing01

The way Trump handled the birther thing was hilarious though. I don't really keep up on Trump that much anymore I'm burnt out on it unless it's something funny. But today i seen that he was having some big announcement so i clicked on the live stream to see what it was about. The comments in the thread had to do with birther stuff and i didn't even know that was an issue again i thought it was about the gas chamber comment Trump jr made.

So eventually it starts and it's a bunch of old military veterans endorsing Trump and bashing on Obama. Then when Trump finally came out he yammered on about his stupid hotel and pointed out that Hillary's backers in 2008 were also questioning where Obama was born. Then he suddenly just came out and said Obama was born in America out of the blue and ended it. I about died laughing because the media butthurt started instantly. It's a little late to still be harping on the birther shit it never went anywhere Trump knows better though he just said it to get the media off his back and air Military Veterans praising him. He played them like a damn fiddle  ;D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: mikuthing01 on September 16, 2016, 06:06:27 PM
The way Trump handled the birther thing was hilarious though. I don't really keep up on Trump that much anymore I'm burnt out on it unless it's something funny. But today i seen that he was having some big announcement so i clicked on the live stream to see what it was about. The comments in the thread had to do with birther stuff and i didn't even know that was an issue again i thought it was about the gas chamber comment Trump jr made.

So eventually it starts and it's a bunch of old military veterans endorsing Trump and bashing on Obama. Then when Trump finally came out he yammered on about his stupid hotel and pointed out that Hillary's backers in 2008 were also questioning where Obama was born. Then he suddenly just came out and said Obama was born in America out of the blue and ended it. I about died laughing because the media butthurt started instantly. It's a little late to still be harping on the birther shit it never went anywhere Trump knows better though he just said it to get the media off his back and air Military Veterans praising him. He played them like a damn fiddle  ;D

I won't be enough for them. They'll want him to grovel, clean the road with his tongue, etc.  ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xe1a1wHxTyo

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: bateman on September 16, 2016, 06:38:32 PM
https://twitter.com/frankthorp/status/776910237747904512

A thing of beauty! You gotta hand it to him. The man does know how to capitalize on almost anything. That might not be a bad quality for a president to have.  ;)