• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Quote from: Roswells, Art on March 01, 2018, 11:24:46 AM
An alt account for sure. I like his golly gee willakers, I haven't been here before approach. I suspect it's neither of those two though.

If he starts talking about germs we'll know who it is

Perhaps it's Pud, embarrassed by all those anti-Trump posts, trying to sneak back

TigerLily

Quote from: Roswells, Art on March 01, 2018, 11:24:46 AM
An alt account for sure. I like his golly gee willakers, I haven't been here before approach. I suspect it's neither of those two though.

I don't know. He comes across as pretty stupid. But, more likely Queenie and all "her" previous alts

TigerLily

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on March 01, 2018, 11:52:14 AM

Perhaps it's Pud, embarrassed by all those anti-Trump posts, trying to sneak back

This is Bellgab. There is no shame or embarrassment

Jackstar

We can tell by the way you're still name-dropping Steven Spielberg. Ewww.

Gd5150

Maybe swishy had a sexual preference change.

Let’s all stand up for sister TL! Little girl was finally able to make a post without cutting and pasting from a lemming website. A outstanding example of the weak minded female for women everywhere! The gabs “fiercest” sexist lemming.

Roswells, Art

I think he'll start talking about how the Jews are in control of everything shortly and maybe top that off with a gif of a young anime girl.

Jackstar

Quote from: Roswells, Art on March 01, 2018, 12:12:53 PM
I think he'll start talking about how the Jews are in control of everything shortly and maybe top that off with a gif of a young anime girl.

First of all, we have to understand what communism is. I mean, to me, real communism, the Soviet communism, is basically a mask for Bolshevism, which is a mask for Judaism.

vipjon

Quote from: TigerLily on March 01, 2018, 11:20:51 AM
vipjon is the lovechild of md and gd

Not that im aware of. They are both cool tho. Hell anyone whos not one of them slack jawed in your face libtards is OK in my book! By the way TL you type like a transgender stuck in the wrong restroom! Bitchy and confused

TigerLily

Quote from: Gd5150 on March 01, 2018, 12:10:02 PM
Maybe swishy had a sexual preference change.

Let’s all stand up for sister TL! Little girl was finally able to make a post without cutting and pasting from a lemming website. A outstanding example of the weak minded female for women everywhere! The gabs “fiercest” sexist lemming.

I back up my ideas with facts. You back up your bullshit with more bullshit.  Unicuique suum

vipjon

Quote from: Roswells, Art on March 01, 2018, 12:12:53 PM

Ew i hate anime

TigerLily

Quote from: vipjon on March 01, 2018, 12:20:25 PM
Not that im aware of. They are both cool tho. Hell anyone whos not one of them slack jawed in your face libtards is OK in my book! By the way TL you type like a transgender stuck in the wrong restroom! Bitchy and confused

You type like md and gd. Stoopid

vipjon

Quote from: TigerLily on March 01, 2018, 12:24:30 PM

It sounded like you think im someone that used to post here or something. Something about an alt account. I didnt really think u ment i was there actual child ya dim whit. All im sayin is im really new here. Your a little firecracker though arnt ya. Remind me not to piss you off. One thing i learned. Never piss off a transgender man! Or woman... No disrespect shug!

vipjon

Quote from: TigerLily on March 01, 2018, 12:24:30 PM

Prob because they dont take your crap either.

ACE of CLUBS

Quote from: vipjon on March 01, 2018, 12:33:21 PM
It sounded like you think im someone that used to post here or something. Something about an alt account. I didnt really think u ment i was there actual child ya dim whit. All im sayin is im really new here. Your a little firecracker though arnt ya. Remind me not to piss you off. One thing i learned. Never piss off a transgender man! Or woman... No disrespect shug!

Spell check .... ?
Brain scan ...... ?
You're stupid .....

Jackstar

Quote from: vipjon on March 01, 2018, 12:33:21 PM
No disrespect shug!

I'll be honest since you can't fucking spell right it takes me extra time and extra neurons to tell if you're misspelling the word shrug or if you're calling her 'Shug' since you didn't fucking spell the word shrug right and you didn't capitalize the appellation Shug which would be a proper noun in this context

you fucking cracker

Lord Grantham

I'm just going to go ahead and preemptively /ignore.

Call it the swish protocol. 

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Jackstar on March 01, 2018, 12:44:48 PM
I'll be honest since you can't fucking spell right it takes me extra time and extra neurons to tell if you're misspelling the word shrug or if you're calling her 'Shug' since you didn't fucking spell the word shrug right and you didn't capitalize the appellation Shug which would be a proper noun in this context

you fucking cracker

The state of his post makes me think his massacre of our language was intentional. Seriously, it's like a school shooting of grammar.

vipjon

I'll be honest since you can't fucking spell right it takes me extra time and extra neurons o tell if you're misspelling the word shrug or if you're calling her 'Shug' since you didn't fucking spell the word shrug right and you didn't capitalize the appellation Shug which would be a proper noun in this context

you fucking cracker

Cool your tits! Half of what you typed was misspelled so....your point? And i said Shug i ment Shug. You must be another crazy racist liberal. Hunker down for 7 more years of TRUMP! Deal with it.

Jackstar

Quote from: Roswells, Art on March 01, 2018, 12:49:08 PM
The state of his post makes me think his massacre of our language was intentional.

Similarly, the state of the news cycle immediately after the shooting in Parkland makes me think they're totally in on it.

Quote from: vipjon on March 01, 2018, 12:51:00 PM
Cool your tits!

QUOT ERAT DEMONSTRATUM.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: vipjon on March 01, 2018, 12:51:00 PM
Cool your tits! Half of what you typed was misspelled so....your point? And i said Shug i ment Shug. You must be another crazy racist liberal. Hunker down for 7 more years of TRUMP! Deal with it.

Yep, that's our Jackstar. A crazy liberal. I bet he still has his Hillary button.

vipjon

I do love all this attention though LOL

Lord Grantham

Quote from: Roswells, Art on March 01, 2018, 12:53:00 PM
Yep, that's our Jackstar. A crazy liberal. I bet he still has his Hillary button.

Meanwhile, at the Jackstar estate, a weathered and sunbleached Hillary for America yard sign bends in the breeze, a partially torn Obama '08 sticker clings to the window of a late '90's Subaru Outback. Inside the garage hung on the wall near the workbench is a framed photo of him and Bernie Sanders together at a fundraiser.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: vipjon on March 01, 2018, 12:54:32 PM
I do love all this attention though LOL

It's a forum. What were you expecting, being ignored like usual? Sorry your mom never hugged you.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Lord Grantham on March 01, 2018, 12:56:00 PM
Meanwhile, at the Jackstar estate, a weathered and sunbleached Hillary for America yard sign bends in the breeze, a partially torn Obama '08 sticker clings to the window of a late '90's Subaru Outback. Inside the garage hung on the wall near the workbench is a framed photo of him and Bernie Sanders together at a fundraiser.

LOL

vipjon

Quote from: Roswells, Art on March 01, 2018, 12:57:34 PM
It's a forum. What were you expecting, being ignored like usual? Sorry your mom never hugged you.

Touché!  (i googled it its spelled right)

Jackstar

Quote from: Roswells, Art on March 01, 2018, 12:53:00 PM
I bet he still has his Hillary button.

Quote from: Lord Grantham on March 01, 2018, 12:56:00 PM
Meanwhile, at the Jackstar estate,

I'll be honest: weeds, weapons, and books. It's Paradise.

vipjon

Quote from: Jackstar on March 01, 2018, 01:01:57 PM

I'll be honest: weeds, weapons, and books. It's Paradise.

Hummm your not so bad after all! 

TigerLily

Quote from: Jackstar on March 01, 2018, 12:03:54 PM
We can tell by the way you're still name-dropping Steven Spielberg. Ewww.

Yes, Jack. Part of the Pizza Party.  While you are on your hands and knees peering under the beds, careful of the really big boys zeroing in on your ass

you fucking cracker

I sent him the dictionary link. At this point he's doing it purposely.  Like a certain someOne