• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 27, 2018, 07:28:48 PM
Watching Tucker and he suggests that maybe they can stop talking about Russia now and get back to the business of this nation and the Dem he had on smiled and said, Good luck!

So, is it OK to start punching them now?

It's always been about distracting Trump, the Congress, and the American people from enacting the agenda he ran on.  As noted here many times.  It's absurd to imagine he would - or could - somehow ''collude'' with Russia to win an election.  It's telling they can't even give us an example of how that would be done, or why the Russians would need help from Trump. 

Or why the Russians would even prefer Trump to a corrupt, incompetent hack, who would have made anything they wanted available for the right price.

Why else would the media disgrace itself to this extent, and be so willing to discard even the pretense of balanced journalism?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on February 27, 2018, 08:39:14 PM
It's always been about distracting Trump, the Congress, and the American people from enacting the agenda he ran on.  As noted here many times

Why else would the media disgrace itself to this extent, and be so willing to discard even the pretense of balanced journalism?

And the punching? :D

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 27, 2018, 08:40:16 PM
And the punching? :D

I dare one of these Berkeley faggots to attack me, or even block my way

Asuka Langley

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on February 27, 2018, 08:46:16 PM
I dare one of these Berkeley faggots to attack me, or even block my way

x2, i ran over a possum tonight crossing the road and the sound of it popping under a 37x12.50 was really satisfying i think it would sound much the same as an antifa skull popping

analog kid

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on February 27, 2018, 08:39:14 PM
It's always been about distracting Trump, the Congress, and the American people from enacting the agenda he ran on.  As noted here many times.  It's absurd to imagine he would - or could - somehow ''collude'' with Russia to win an election.  It's telling they can't even give us an example of how that would be done, or why the Russians would need help from Trump. 

Or why the Russians would even prefer Trump to a corrupt, incompetent hack, who would have made anything they wanted available for the right price.

Russia stands to make billions, with Trump refusing to impose sanctions, despite a universal, bipartisan supported bill sent to him months ago. And they clearly were attacking his opponent with everything they had. It takes a special kind of insanity to be this dense. I can't even understand.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: analog kid on February 27, 2018, 09:10:05 PM
Russia stands to make billions, with Trump refusing to impose sanctions, despite a universal, bipartisan supported bill sent to him months ago. And they clearly were attacking his opponent with everything they had. It takes a special kind of insanity to be this dense. I can't even understand.

Good! I HOPE THEY KEEP GOING UNTIL YOU AND EVERYONE LIKE YOU ARE DEAD! :D

Kidnostad3

I can't even understand.

That’s because you have the IQ of a grape. 

I see.  And it only took a year and a half to think up something that might sound plausible?

So let me get this straight, the same people who refused to do a thing about Russian meddling at the time, let alone even say anything about it; and in fact were willing to stealthily sign over 20% of our uranium supply to them for personal gain; the people who for eight years showed complete incompetence when dealing with the Russians and everyone else when it came to foreign policy; these were going to be the ones taking a hard line after the elections?  And the Russians were so concerned about it they ''colluded'' with Trump?   

And you wonder why that isn't obvious to everyone? 

Did I get all that right?

Jackstar

Quote from: ACE of CLUBS on February 27, 2018, 08:00:10 PM
You're stupid ...

These are bold, unflinching words from the poster who demonstrably has only appeared to have stumbled upon an approximation of a mastery of the use of the ellipsis recently.

And by that I mean today. I'M USING THE WORD "TODAY."

Dr. MD MD

I think this is this question on the minds of conservatives after the non-stop mudslinging and shitkicking they've been taking from liberals for years now: My turn?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhZxKInr_Ks

vipjon

Quote from: ACE of CLUBS on February 27, 2018, 07:41:46 PM
Little hands ....
Slack jawed ...
Orange and stupid.
Your fuktard has it all.
Blow his trumpet .... for him.
You must be soooo proud.

The world laughs at y'all ...... 8)

Asuka Langley

Quote from: vipjon on February 27, 2018, 10:06:51 PM

lulz

It's pretty bad when even the gays on bellgab think the liberal posters here are fucking faggots

ACE of CLUBS confirmed for a fag

Dr. MD MD

The globalists attempt to move in on our conservative friend:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVX-voqWuwY

vipjon

Dr. MD MD

So, their plan is to keep this Russia thing going into the fall election at least. First, I just want to say a premptive STFU! No one cares or believes you but it's actually a good thing because now they'll endure non-stop ridicule for it and are guaranteed to lose with this strategy. ;D

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 27, 2018, 10:39:56 PM
So, their plan is to keep this Russia thing going into the fall election at least...

At least

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 27, 2018, 10:39:56 PM
... it's actually a good thing because now they'll endure non-stop ridicule for it...

One of two things will happen, either there will be some bullshit charge like ''lying to the FBI'' or ''obstruction'', which won't go anywhere but give the Brownshirts something to cling to and repeat for years to come; or at some point it will be clear to everyone there is nothing there and the pretend media will finally just stop covering it - like they did for a few days a couple weeks ago when the memo came out describing in detail the Obama Administration's spying on Trump operation.  The story will just go away. If anyone brings it up, it will be dismissed as ''old news''.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on February 27, 2018, 10:55:16 PM
At least

One of two things will happen, either there will be some bullshit charge like ''lying to the FBI'' or ''obstruction'', which won't go anywhere but give the Brownshirts something to cling to and repeat for years to come; or at some point it will be clear to everyone there is nothing there and the pretend media will finally just stop covering it - like they did for a few days a couple weeks ago when the memo came out describing in detail the Obama Administration's spying on Trump operation.  The story will just go away. If anyone brings it up, it will be dismissed as ''old news''.

Oh.  That’s different.  Never-mind.

https://youtu.be/fZLeaSWY37I

ItsOver

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on February 27, 2018, 10:55:16 PM
At least

Herr Mueller will wait to spring an "October Surprise."    ::)

Quote from: ItsOver on February 27, 2018, 11:13:22 PM
Herr Mueller will wait to spring an "October Surprise."    ::)

I suggest the national party strategists start predicting that around the first week of October.  Every few days remind the country that is what these people do, and ask what it could be this time.  Refer to him directly in speeches and TV appearances:  ''Mr Muller, do you have a surprise for us?'' 

When it eventually comes, mock it and him:  ''Here it is, right on schedule''.

That's how to deal with these ass-clowns.  Too bad we have people like Mitch McConnell and John McCain running the party

Dr. MD MD

Looks like ANOTHER Arkancide. Can we stop the insanity now?! ::)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aeO__Hof08U

Dr. MD MD

Let me at this scrawny, evil little fucktard! You better wear kevlar AND have a bunch of big guys with guns around you, you disgusting pedophile! >:(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HyqquEamq9c

ItsOver

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on February 27, 2018, 11:50:23 PM
... Too bad we have people like Mitch McConnell and John McCain running ruining the party
Man, is that ever true.  The only thing more aggravating than the never-ending scourge of the left is the never-ending boobery and overriding self-serving acts of the RINOs. 

"You have done well for Darth Soros!"

analog kid

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on February 27, 2018, 09:38:26 PM
I see.  And it only took a year and a half to think up something that might sound plausible?

So let me get this straight, the same people who refused to do a thing about Russian meddling at the time, let alone even say anything about it; and in fact were willing to stealthily sign over 20% of our uranium supply to them for personal gain; the people who for eight years showed complete incompetence when dealing with the Russians and everyone else when it came to foreign policy; these were going to be the ones taking a hard line after the elections?  And the Russians were so concerned about it they ''colluded'' with Trump?   

And you wonder why that isn't obvious to everyone? 

Did I get all that right?

Maybe it took you that long to hear about it. I'm sure you're not getting it from Hannity and Alex Jones.

They did do something at the time. They imposed sanctions. They took it to McConnell who refused to let the meddling go public.

20% of our uranium did not go to Russia. It never happened. It can't happen. And Russia doesn't need our uranium.

2+2=5 in wingnut land.