• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Taaroa

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on August 17, 2017, 11:39:58 AM
We will be in Barcelona in the fall as well as Cannes and other Mediterranean ports.  The bastards won't keep us at home hiding under the bed.  Fuck'em.  Live Free or Die!

I'll also be living dangerously later this year by seeing four concerts in London in December and November.  ;)

OldGabber

I don't trust Trump. Very unstable. Trump is a Gemini same as George Noory.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: OldGabber on August 18, 2017, 04:07:37 AM
I don't trust Trump. Very unstable. Trump is a Gemini same as George Noory.

Popeye, you were a childhood hero of mine. You were always nice but could kick ass when the occasion called for it, with your trusty spinach, of course. So, please, don't go all snowflake on me now.  :(

Trump is totally a Popeye president.  ;D

Hillary would've been a Bluto president.  >:(

Up All Night

Quote from: Taaroa on August 18, 2017, 02:19:59 AM
I'll also be living dangerously later this year by seeing four concerts in London in December and November.  ;)

Many, many years ago, pore 9/11, when I used to fly, I would see these Flight Insurance Self Serve Kiosks in airports. Seen any thing like that at concert venues?

Taaroa

Quote from: Up All Night on August 18, 2017, 04:36:39 AM
Many, many years ago, pore 9/11, when I used to fly, I would see these Flight Insurance Self Serve Kiosks in airports. Seen any thing like that at concert venues?

No, but last time I went to one in London I got frisked for weapons. Never seen that anywhere else.

(I should say that this was after the Paris attacks but before all the ones in the UK)

Lord Grantham

Quote from: albrecht on August 17, 2017, 09:05:32 PM
I believe when we stopped for gas a pouch of Redman, or plug of Days O' Work, was purchased but only to "fit in" for the time to fill up the truck and so restroom use wouldn't be looked at askance because purchases were made, buy nobody pulled a Clint spit move. By the way during the Elvis death anniversary stuff I heard a story on XM that, possibly, Elvis was eyeing the role for "Dirty Harry" (the director had just done a movie with him) and also Sinatra was further along in casting but pulled out. Can you imagine either of them in that iconic role? Ha. Apparently it was one of Elvis's favorite movies. Also, another tidbit, none of Elvis movies lost money- and he did a lot of them and, exception of a few, pretty bad ones.

There's a story, take it for what its worth, that Elvis wanted to do more serious movies, like Frank Sinatra in 'The Manchurian Candidate", but the only scripts he got were singing and hip shaking garbage. So he would get these awful scripts and actually vomit while trying to read them because he was so upset over the roles he kept getting.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Lord Grantham on August 18, 2017, 06:15:25 AM
There's a story, take it for what its worth, that Elvis wanted to do more serious movies, like Frank Sinatra in 'The Manchurian Candidate", but the only scripts he got were singing and hip shaking garbage. So he would get these awful scripts and actually vomit while trying to read them because he was so upset over the roles he kept getting.

The colonel may have got Elvis a lot of movie roles but he ruined his music career. When I listen to Elvis I really only want to hear the stuff he recorded at Sun and maybe the first 2 records for RCA. Most everything beyond that is pure drivel. It could've been much different though. Apparently, country singer Hank Snow was the first to sign Elvis before he broke it big. Shortly after that though he brought on the colonel as a partner and then shortly after that the colonel cut Hank out of the deal. I've heard Hank talk about it in an interview and he basically describes the colonel as the biggest asshole he'd ever met in his life. It's too bad because aside from all the cover tunes Elvis learned to play he was a big fan of Hank's and knew his entire catalog and Hank was a prolific writer. I'm sure if he had stuck with Hank he would have at least made sure to keep the music real. Imagine how much better Elvis' catalog might have been under this guy's tutilage.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LmKhSf7G0U0

PaulAtreides

At Camp David this weekend, everyone necessary to invoke the 25th Amendment will be in attendance.  Pence returned early and has "cleared his calendar" for the weekend.  In the alternative, Mueller may present Donny John with the evidence against him and provide an opportunity for him to resign.  Air Force One is being prepared for a flat earth tour and staff at the Smithsonian are removing any artifacts deemed to be more than 5000 years old.

Lord Grantham

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2017/08/18/mother-of-woman-killed-in-charlottesville-says-she-wont-speak-to-trump-after-his-comments/?utm_term=.b21bbf03f59d

Good for her.

QuoteThe White House has not explained why officials waited four days before trying to connect Trump with Heyer’s relatives. In November, after a San Antonio police officer was shot and killed, Trump â€" then the president-elect â€" called his relatives the following day. Trump also met personally with the victims of an attack at Ohio State University carried out by a Somali refugee.
Funny how he's quick to act when it fits his isolationist, xenophobic agenda.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Lord Grantham on August 18, 2017, 08:30:40 AM

Funny how he's quick to act when it fits his isolationist, xenophobic agenda.

Notice too how he defended his initial reluctance to come down on the nazis and KKK, because he wanted the 'facts' before saying anything; Then in response to the murders in Barcelona yesterday he tweeted a referrence to his earlier non factual campaign statement about Pershing, pigs blood dipped bullets and muslims. Trump and facts are not natural allies. I still whince on Kelly's behalf seeing him looking to the ground wringing his hands in distaste. And its telling all the joint chiefs pretty much fucked Trump over by contradicting his sentiments.

Just need the rest of the GOP to grow a spine and show the cunt the door. And the fuckng Dems too need to get their act together, and fucking soon. As well as the independents.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: PaulAtreides on August 18, 2017, 08:28:37 AM
At Camp David this weekend, everyone necessary to invoke the 25th Amendment will be in attendance.  Pence returned early and has "cleared his calendar" for the weekend.  In the alternative, Mueller may present Donny John with the evidence against him and provide an opportunity for him to resign.  Air Force One is being prepared for a flat earth tour and staff at the Smithsonian are removing any artifacts deemed to be more than 5000 years old.

If that is the case, there could be no better man to take over than Pence.

OldGabber

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on August 18, 2017, 08:34:55 AM
How long before Drump tweets something disparaging about her? A few hours? A day? Who will be brave enough to try and take his phone from him before he does?
He supports KKK. He needs to be removed from the office. Worst president in history.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on August 18, 2017, 08:57:38 AM

Bin Laden is dead, so yeah. Two sides of the same coin.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PaulAtreides on August 18, 2017, 08:28:37 AM

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=urMjGAimtRc

Lord Grantham

And I'm totally okay with that. He's a republican in the George W. model, and I liked G.W., I even shook his hand one time.

OldGabber

Republicans are the problem. They are destroying America by their stupidity and incompetent president.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on August 18, 2017, 08:34:55 AM
How long before Drump tweets something disparaging about her? A few hours? A day? Who will be brave enough to try and take his phone from him before he does?

I'm sure until then you'll be rubbing your hands together just hoping and praying.  :P

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: OldGabber on August 18, 2017, 09:08:17 AM
Republicans are the problem. They are destroying America by their stupidity and incompetent president.

That's it! Now I hope that bully, Bluto, beats the shit out of you when you're all out of spinach.  ::)

Kidnostad3

Quote from: albrecht on August 17, 2017, 09:05:32 PM
I believe when we stopped for gas a pouch of Redman, or plug of Days O' Work, was purchased but only to "fit in" for the time to fill up the truck and so restroom use wouldn't be looked at askance because purchases were made, buy nobody pulled a Clint spit move. By the way during the Elvis death anniversary stuff I heard a story on XM that, possibly, Elvis was eyeing the role for "Dirty Harry" (the director had just done a movie with him) and also Sinatra was further along in casting but pulled out. Can you imagine either of them in that iconic role? Ha. Apparently it was one of Elvis's favorite movies. Also, another tidbit, none of Elvis movies lost money- and he did a lot of them and, exception of a few, pretty bad ones.

I tried a chaw once while pitching a Babe Ruth League game.  Damn near got yanked in the bottom of the second inning when I swallowed some and wretched a bit.  The coach came out to the mound and made me spit the wad into a Kleenex.  Never tried it again. 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Lord Grantham on August 18, 2017, 09:06:05 AM
And I'm totally okay with that. He's a republican in the George W. model, and I liked G.W., I even shook his hand one time.

Yeah, let's keep the corrupt deep state going. That was working so well.  ::)

OldGabber

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 18, 2017, 09:09:34 AM
That's it! Now I hope that bully, Bluto, beats the shit out of you when you're all out of spinach.  ::)
Fuck you republican nazzi shit head. Go and suck your master.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 18, 2017, 09:08:21 AM
I'm sure until then you'll be rubbing your hands together just hoping and praying.  :P

No need for that; its just an invitable situation. Its similar to hoping a toddler won't wipe his dirty hands over his clean t shirt. It will happen sooner or later.

OldGabber

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on August 18, 2017, 09:18:29 AM
No need for that; its just an invitable situation. Its similar to hoping a toddler won't wipe his dirty hands over his clean t shirt. It will happen sooner or later.
the KKK sympathizer master fucks up something every day.it's his forte.

Dr. MD MD

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: OldGabber on August 18, 2017, 09:20:55 AM
the KKK sympathizer master fucks up something every day.it's his forte.

Another shameless propagandist, just like pud. Tell me, Popeye, why do you want to destroy America?  :D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: OldGabber on August 18, 2017, 09:12:05 AM
Fuck you republican nazzi shit head. Go and suck your master.

Not before I watch you lick the Clintons asses clean (both Hillary and Bill).  :D

OldGabber

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 18, 2017, 09:24:11 AM
Another shameless propagandist, just like pud. Tell me, Popeye, why do you want to destroy America?  :D
open your mouth and ask your KKK master to come in it you right wing shit head.We will remove him and We will destroy you