• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: OldGabber on August 18, 2017, 09:27:46 AM
open your mouth and ask your KKK master to come in it you right wing shit head.We will remove him and We will destroy you

I look forward to watching you try...and fail. What is it with you guys and failure?! You just can't seem to get enough.  :D

OldGabber

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 18, 2017, 09:30:44 AM
I look forward to watching you try...and fail. What is it with you guys and failure?! You just can't seem to get enough.  :D

your dumb KKK sympathizer Master is failing every day to make America great again. Go and kill yourself you nazi scull.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: OldGabber on August 18, 2017, 09:34:20 AM
your dumb KKK sympathizer Master is failing every day to make America great again. Go and kill yourself you nazi scull.

Oooh! You're a real tough talkin internet guy...SJW faggot!  ::)

OldGabber

Quote from: HedgehogNorman on August 18, 2017, 09:46:32 AM
Steve Bannon was just fired

KKK right is falling into the toilet full of it's own shit.haha

Quote from: OldGabber on August 18, 2017, 09:48:58 AM
KKK right is falling into the toilet full of it's own shit.haha

I told you to shut your mouth, bottom bitch.

We all know you're ZaZa/Casio.

OldGabber

Quote from: ZaZa's Master on August 18, 2017, 09:50:05 AM
I told you to shut your mouth, bottom bitch.

We all know you're ZaZa/Casio.
wtf you are talking about you nazi scum.fuck you and your KKK nest of nazis.we will take the power back we will rule again and you will be licking our boots and our asses

Quote from: OldGabber on August 18, 2017, 09:53:57 AM
wtf you are talking about you nazi scum.fuck you and your KKK nest of nazis.we will take the power back we will rule again and you will be licking our boots and our asses

Shut your whore mouth and bend over, bottom bitch. Open your inbox to a real man, Casio.

QuoteRobert Robinson AKA Dr. Casio/Rob Casio/Casio Dark Moon is a mentally ill convicted child rapist from Augusta, Maine who, akin to Aaron McCluske's habit of flooding YouTube with several shitpost videos per day, has posted literally hundreds of thousands of photos on his Flickr account and other social media and also operates several YouTube accounts. His photos and videos usually entail his severely filthy and dilapidated apartment, junk food, counterfeit North Korean merchandise bought on eBay, his horribly neglected and sickly cats among whom at least one has died, photoshopped images of young Asian girls in which he has inserted himself, children's play dolls and mannequin heads (he has a fetish for sticking his penis in their hair), and creepshots of women in public.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 18, 2017, 09:10:44 AM
Yeah, let's keep the corrupt deep state going. That was working so well.  ::)

If Trump were out, who would you prefer to Pence? 

OldGabber

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on August 18, 2017, 10:05:59 AM
Hillary.She won the elections but was cheated out of the office you dummy.

Quote from: OldGabber on August 18, 2017, 10:09:09 AM

OldGabber

Quote from: Radio Activity on August 18, 2017, 10:11:32 AM

is that a picture of your eating shit that come out from your nazi ass

OldGabber

Kidnostad3

Uh huh.  Did those same people cheat your momma out of the abortion she wanted instead of being forced to give birth to a fucking imbecile. 

Gd5150

Yorkshire pud

Yep...Bannon is out. He was getting the attention Trump wanted for himself....that is never going to end well.

Quote from: OldGabber on August 18, 2017, 09:00:05 AM
He supports KKK. He needs to be removed from the office. Worst president in history.

Another genius who eagerly believes whatever the Fake News Media tells him. 

Gd5150

Our new leftwing lemming DemocratMedia created term of the week? "Dog whistled".

Lord Grantham

Quote from: Gd5150 on August 18, 2017, 11:12:49 AM
Our new leftwing lemming DemocratMedia created term of the week? "Dog whistled".

Just because you've never heard it before doesn't make it new.

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on August 18, 2017, 10:05:59 AM

If Trump decided to just say fuck it and quit, all it would do is encourage the America haters.  That's how appeasement works.  Pense would just be the next target for more of the same.  Why put himself through that

If he chose to leave, he shoud issue blanket ''pardons'' for his family, himself, campaign staff, and administation staff.  He, Pence, and the entire administration should call Paul Ryan - House Speaker, liar, coward, and possible deep state operative - tell him he just inherited the whole thing and to enjoy being the new target, resign en masse, and leave.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on August 18, 2017, 11:14:29 AM
If Trump decided to just say fuck it and quit, all it would do is encourage the America haters.  That's how appeasement works.  Pense would just be the next target for more of the same.  Why put himself through that

If he chose to leave, he shoud issue blanket ''pardons'' for his family, himself, campaign staff, and administation staff.  He, Pence, and the entire administration should call Paul Ryan - House Speaker, coward, and possible deep state operative - tell him he just inherited the whole thing and to enjoy being the new target, resign en masse, and leave.

Pardons for what? Crimes committed perchance?

Zetaspeak

Flynn, Spicer, Priebus, Bannon all gone in 7 months

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on August 18, 2017, 11:17:16 AM
Pardons for what? Crimes committed perchance?

There were no crimes.  If there were, surely they'd have been located by now.

Memories fade.  People have different ideas about various events.  The game is to get as many people as possible on the witness stand, question them agressively and exhaustively, blow any inconsistencies out of proportion and criminalize them.  He ought to protect himself and his associates from the witch hunt.  None of them, Trump included, deserve any of this

Gd5150

Quote from: Gd5150 on August 18, 2017, 11:12:49 AM

When a politician says one thing but really means something else. Examples:

Obama "You can keep your doctor" real meaning: you're fucked
Clinton "I did not have sex with that woman" real meaning: duh of course I fucked that bitch
Clinton "It was caused by a YouTube video" real meaning: we fucked up and we're gonna lie to you now
Obama "Obamacare will cut household healthcare expenses $2500yr" real meaning: riiiiiiiiiiiiiggt
Trump "I disavow racism and violence the KKK and Nazis" real meaning: I'm Donald Trump and a Republican therefore what I say and do will be ignored by ignorant lemmings.

Yep just a few dog whistles for you to practice at home.

Lord Grantham

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on August 18, 2017, 11:23:19 AM

Memories fade.  People have different ideas about various events.  The game is to get as many people as possible on the witness stand, question them agressively and exhaustively, blow any inconsistencies out of proportion and criminalize them.  He ought to protect himself and his associates from the witch hunt.  None of them, Trump included, deserve any of this

Oh, so like the whitewater investigations. I'm sure you publicly spoke about against that.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on August 18, 2017, 11:23:19 AM

So back to my question; What would be pardoned?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Gd5150 on August 18, 2017, 11:25:00 AM
When a politician says one thing but really means something else. Examples:

Obama "You can keep your doctor" real meaning: you're fucked
Clinton "I did not have sex with that woman" real meaning: duh of course I fucked that bitch
Clinton "It was caused by a YouTube video" real meaning: we fucked up and we're gonna lie to you now
Obama "Obamacare will cut household healthcare expenses $2500yr" real meaning: riiiiiiiiiiiiiggt
Trump "I disavow racism and violence the KKK and Nazis" real meaning: I'm Donald Trump and a Republican therefore what I say and do will be ignored by ignorant lemmings.

Yep just a few dog whistles for you to practice at home.

And Bannon the dog whistle for Trump has gone.....his strongest advocate gone. Still he's got his totally unqualified son in law solving the middle east and world affairs. A little bit of daddy love won't be beyond Jared's remit.