• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: PaulAtreides on June 10, 2017, 03:28:56 PM
Comey's not confused at all.  I can't wait for Mueller to get Trump into that windowless room and start to grill him.  Trump will go into whiny little bitch mode and start flailing his arms and tiny hands.  He'll fold like a Christian Scientist with appendicitis.

I don't think Mueller will get as far as basting before Trump wets himself. It'll be the two guys sitting silently against the wall in shadow, the overhead light glinting on their glasses that will freak him out and he starts howling for his spray on tan nurse.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PaulAtreides on June 10, 2017, 03:28:56 PM
Comey's not confused at all.  I can't wait for Mueller to get Trump into that windowless room and start to grill him.  Trump will go into whiny little bitch mode and start flailing his arms and tiny hands.  He'll fold like a Christian Scientist with appendicitis.

Well, whatever this witch hunt is it's obviously more powerful than the executive branch of our government. The problem with that kind of unchecked power is that it can be turned on anyone for any reason or none at all. You're obviously for that kind of corrupt system. I'd like to see it returned to it's proper place in the order of things. We don't do royalty in this country. You can go back to fluffing Hillary supporters now.  ;)

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on June 10, 2017, 03:30:42 PM
Your kinda gal isn't she? You believe that you're the master race.

No, I just accept the observational, and scientific analysis that black people cannot exist in a civilized society due to their low IQ's and poor impulse control.

I have no problem with any other race.

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on June 10, 2017, 03:33:52 PM
I don't think Mueller will get as far as basting before Trump wets himself. It'll be the two guys sitting silently against the wall in shadow, the overhead light glinting on their glasses that will freak him out and he starts howling for his spray on tan nurse.

Any day now!

You gon' get that Trump!

Get 'em Pud!

Dr. MD MD

One of the best things about the Trump presidency is getting to watch you all get worked up into a lather about something that's going nowhere and then watching your disappointment when it doesn't. De-fucking-licious!  :P ;D

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 10, 2017, 03:38:21 PM
One of the best things about the Trump presidency is getting to watch you all get worked up into a lather about something that's going nowhere and then watching your disappointment when it doesn't. De-fucking-licious!  :P ;D

Really? That's one of the best things? You're probably right, he's done fuck all else of substance

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 10, 2017, 03:38:21 PM

Exactly, these liberals get more and more deluded the longer President Trump is in office.

It has been fun watching them have melt downs every day on bellgab.

If only we could harness the power of their liberal melt downs, we might have enough energy for clean energy.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: (((The King of Kings))) on June 10, 2017, 03:36:22 PM
Any day now!

You gon' get that Trump!

Get 'em Pud!

The tapes, the tapes. "I'll tell you about it over a very short period of time," might be ten seconds, might be twenty.

Lt.Uhura

Hmm..first Covfefe, and now this bizarre message from Trump's spokesperson. This administration is truly crazy. It's time for an intervention.

The Trump 🚂 engineered by this 🤡 is clearly heading off the 🛤. Call an 🚑 STAT and get him to the 🏥 for an evaluation by a team of  👩🏽‍⚕️👨🏻‍⚕️👨🏿‍⚕️👨‍⚕️ who will run 💉 and 💊 as necessary.

🍿🍿🍿

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 10, 2017, 03:34:55 PM
Well, whatever this witch hunt is it's obviously more powerful than the executive branch of our government. The problem with that kind of unchecked power is that it can be turned on anyone for any reason or none at all. You're obviously for that kind of corrupt system. I'd like to see it returned to it's proper place in the order of things. We don't do royalty in this country. You can go back to fluffing Hillary supporters now.  ;)

You mean the unchecked power of Trump requesting loyalty to him, as a person? Or maybe him referring to the armed forces as "his"? Perhaps then his total disregard for the DoJ, or calling the CIA nazis? Perhaps then him tweeting what Fox says rather than getting info from the intelligence services? I know!; Him undermining Tillerson, McMannus and Mattis over Qatar.

Got it! Ivanka getting her brand registered as well as her dad's in Chiiiyna, and her husband's family spivving green cards in Chiiiiyna if they invest in his slum landlord business.

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on June 10, 2017, 03:47:16 PM
Hmm..first Covfefe, and now this message from Trump's spokesperson. This administration is truly crazy. It's time for an intervention.

The Trump 🚂 engineered by this 🤡 is clearly heading off the 🛤. Call an 🚑 STAT and get him to the 🏥 for an evaluation by a team of  👩🏽‍⚕️👨🏻‍⚕️👨🏿‍⚕️👨‍⚕️ who will run 💉 and 💊 as necessary.

🍿🍿🍿

So you have no educational experience, nor background in mental health, yet feel you are suited to prescribe a course of action based on your lack of education and background in mental health?

Hey, did you hear that your beacon of hope Hillary Clinton was actually a slave master as First Lady of Arkansas?  Fine American there, using black people as slave labor to "keep costs down," and "it was a tradition".

PaulAtreides

Quote from: (((The King of Kings))) on June 10, 2017, 03:44:26 PM
Exactly, these liberals get more and more deluded the longer President Trump is in office.

It has been fun watching them have melt downs every day on bellgab.

If only we could harness the power of their liberal melt downs, we might have enough energy for clean energy.

I believe the only person melting down is Trump.  He truly has his shorts in a twist, blaming staff for everything and saying shit like gee, I'll tell you in minute about the tapes.  He's lawyered up the ass now and having to cut back on tweets must be like crack withdrawal for him.  That's OK.  FLOTUS is moving in soon.  I'm certain she'll take care of her man.  Bwahahahahahah.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on June 10, 2017, 03:47:16 PM
Hmm..first Covfefe, and now this bizarre message from Trump's spokesperson.

Alright, you got the go code, everyone. We're entering phase 3 on Monday. Look sharp!  ;) ;) 8)

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on June 10, 2017, 03:48:59 PM
You mean the unchecked power of Trump requesting loyalty to him, as a person? Or maybe him referring to the armed forces as "his"? Perhaps then his total disregard for the DoJ, or calling the CIA nazis? Perhaps then him tweeting what Fox says rather than getting info from the intelligence services? I know!; Him undermining Tillerson, McMannus and Mattis over Qatar.

Got it! Ivanka getting her brand registered as well as her dad's in Chiiiyna, and her husband's family spivving green cards in Chiiiiyna if they invest in his slum landlord business.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/06/07/flashback-robert-gates-said-he-felt-pressured-to-tell-obama-he-would-be-loyal/

Where were you when former FBI Director was getting pressured by King Obongo to be loyal?

Where were you when liberal "journalist" Bob Schiffer was admonishing Robert Gates of supposedly not being loyal to the President?

Any chance at any point, where you can show a clear path of credibility in your political philosophies, or is it all anti-trump propaganda and delusion?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: (((The King of Kings))) on June 10, 2017, 03:56:07 PM
http://dailycaller.com/2017/06/07/flashback-robert-gates-said-he-felt-pressured-to-tell-obama-he-would-be-loyal/

Where were you when former FBI Director was getting pressured by King Obongo to be loyal?

Where were you when liberal "journalist" Bob Schiffer was admonishing Robert Gates of supposedly not being loyal to the President?

Any chance at any point, where you can show a clear path of credibility in your political philosophies, or is it all anti-trump propaganda and delusion?

I don't take lessons on credibility from a shit stained racist swamp bubble.

But you missed this bit:

Gates replied, “I think in the context of senior government positions, I think an anecdote of what I told President-Elect Obama when we had our first meeting. And I said, ‘You don’t know me. Can you trust me? Why do you think you can trust me?’ and so on. But at the end, I said, ‘You can count on me to be loyal to you. I will not leak. I will keep my disagreements with you private. And if I cannot be loyal, I’ll leave.’”

Where does it say Obama requested loyalty?

And this one...

Gates went on to say, “Loyalty means doing what you think is in the best interest of that person as well as the country. And often, that loyalty means telling them things they don’t want to hear. It’s not being sycophantic, it’s not telling them how wonderful they are every day. It’s being willing to tell them the days they’re not wonderful. And when you think they’re making a mistake.”

And who would tell Trump news he can't cope with and keep their job? In round figures?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Jackstar on June 10, 2017, 04:08:06 PM
We've noticed.

There is no 'we' in your lexicon of pronouns. Get bent.

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on June 10, 2017, 04:12:38 PM
There is no 'we' in your lexicon of pronouns. Get bent.

Dude, you just got #rekt

You might have to let the muslim glory hole you volunteer at know you won't be there for a few days to recuperate.

Jackstar

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on June 10, 2017, 04:12:38 PM
Get bent.

With flattery like this, I'm harder than tungsten carbide. Good luck.

Yorkshire pud

You know how Trump said he'd be too busy to play golf? He's playing golf.

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on June 10, 2017, 04:32:35 PM
You know how Trump said he'd be too busy to play golf? He's playing golf.

What are you doing today Pud?  Maybe you should be out there improving your game a little.   What's your handicap?   ;)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on June 10, 2017, 04:46:11 PM
What are you doing today Pud?  Maybe you should be out there improving your game a little.   What's your handicap?   ;)

Ridiculous alleged game. A good walk ruined.

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on June 10, 2017, 04:47:06 PM
Ridiculous alleged game. A good walk ruined.

Yeah, never cared for it myself.   Now bowling is another matter.  I could see Trump as an A1 bowler. 

Yorkshire pud

>:(
Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on June 10, 2017, 04:53:08 PM
Yeah, never cared for it myself.   Now bowling is another matter.  I could see Trump as an A1 bowler.

Only if he was allowed to use the gutter bumpers and five frames in front, all strikes.

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on June 10, 2017, 04:58:01 PM
>:(
Only if he was allowed to use the gutter bumpers and five frames in front, all strikes.

LOL. 

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 10, 2017, 01:25:53 PM
Because he's still preferable to Hillary.  ;)

Sure Trump's not all that bright, and doesn't know much about the world beyond his business interests.  But that's hardly unusual in DC lately.  Look at Obama when he's off the teleprompter, or just look at his eight years of failure and lack of accomplishment of anything positive.  Look at the way Hilary Clinton conducts herself, her greed, her dishonesty, her corruption, her utter lack of accomplishment.  Listen to the idiots in the leadership of both parties - if either had any good candidates, they would have nominated them.  There is a leadership vacuum in all the major western countries.

I think everyone knows there is no substance to the phony allegations of various ''crimes'' committed by Trump - every day another one.  So what this has turned into is complaining that he isn't a slick politician who knows how to play the part, how to operate against the will of the American people without appearing to, how to play the media, how to operate just within legal boundaries while operating outside the spirit of the law, and who know where the weaknesses in the system are and how to exploit them.  They should, they've spent their entire adult lives focusing on acquiring these skills.

Trump already has more positive accomplishments while in office than either Obama or First Lady/Senator/Secretary of State Clinton.  Or Senator Bernie Sanders, for that matter.

Yeah, Trump will be on a plane fleeing into exile in Moscow any moment.