• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on April 01, 2017, 09:57:30 AM
I thought the ex FBI agent's testimoney to the senate was revealing. The mirroring by Trump of the stuff coming out of Russian sourced fake news to get into the US psychi (now being used in France and Germany) was and is classic SU era propoganda tactics. Trump knows his days are numbered, I doubt he can cope with the knowledge he isn't kng of the world afterall.
Hey, moron. Did you actually mean psyche?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on April 01, 2017, 09:47:34 PM
Trump has made America a laughing stock. Russia mocks us.

“To arrange a call from a Russian diplomat to your political opponent, press 1. To use the services of Russian hackers, press 2,” the recording says, in Russian and English. “To request election interference, press 3, and wait until the next election campaign. Please note that all calls are recorded for quality improvement and training purposes.”
An officer with the ministry confirmed to AP that the message was in fact a joke.

http://www.vocativ.com/417259/russian-april-fools-joke-makes-fun-of-election-interference/

You working for Russia?

Jackstar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 02, 2017, 09:18:25 AM
You working for Russia?

... what are you, new? Whose kid are you?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on April 02, 2017, 08:05:49 AM
Frankly I'm past caring about Brexit for the moment. The real fallout starts in about eighteen months-two years when the implications of the decision hits home and the very people who voted out. The same way the ones in the rust belt in the States thought Trump had snake oil.
In both cases there'll be shoe gazing, heads in hands and 'Shit, I didn't think that was going to happen'. And 'that' could be political, economic, security, military, social, scientific, employment, or all those and more.

Translation: My own countrymen despise me so much that I really only every post here...all day long.  :-\

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Meister_000 on April 01, 2017, 10:44:48 PM
That would be this . . .

Ummm...yeah...making it a bumpersticker slogan doesn't make it an actual word.  ::)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 02, 2017, 09:14:19 AM

Lol. You pick one letter as your response? Jeeeze, you're desperate son.  ;D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 02, 2017, 09:20:31 AM
Translation: My own countrymen despise me so much that I really only every post here...all day long.  :-\

Did you mean ever? Moron.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on April 02, 2017, 09:59:32 AM
Lol. You pick one letter as your response? Jeeeze, you're desperate son.  ;D

Just one of many examples of your illiteracy.  ::)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 02, 2017, 10:04:15 AM
Just one of many examples of your illiteracy.  ::)

Say what? ;D

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 02, 2017, 09:20:31 AM

WOTR

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 02, 2017, 09:14:19 AM
Well...  That certainly invalidated his arguemants.  ::)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: WOTR on April 02, 2017, 05:21:17 PM
Well...  That certainly invalidated his arguemants.  ::)

I may never fully recover from the burn.  :'(

WOTR

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 02, 2017, 05:25:13 PM
More of an observation... But take it how you wish.  ;)

paladin1991

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 02, 2017, 05:25:13 PM

I think you mean..... The Bern.

Meister_000

LA Times
Our Dishonest President
Part I ~ April 2, 2017
By: The LA Times Editorial Board

It was no secret during the campaign that Donald Trump was a narcissist and a demagogue who used fear and dishonesty to appeal to the worst in American voters. The Times called him unprepared and unsuited for the job he was seeking, and said his election would be a “catastrophe.”

Still, nothing prepared us for the magnitude of this train wreck. Like millions of other Americans, we clung to a slim hope that the new president would turn out to be all noise and bluster, or that the people around him in the White House would act as a check on his worst instincts, or that he would be sobered and transformed by the awesome responsibilities of office. Instead, seventy-some days in â€" and with about 1,400 to go before his term is completed â€" it is increasingly clear that those hopes were misplaced.

In a matter of weeks, President Trump has taken dozens of real-life steps that, if they are not reversed, will rip families apart, foul rivers and pollute the air, intensify the calamitous effects of climate change and profoundly weaken the system of American public education for all.

His attempt to de-insure millions of people who had finally received healthcare coverage and, along the way, enact a massive transfer of wealth from the poor to the rich has been put on hold for the moment. But he is proceeding with his efforts to defang the government’s regulatory agencies and bloat the Pentagon’s budget even as he supposedly retreats from the global stage.

These are immensely dangerous developments which threaten to weaken this country’s moral standing in the world, imperil the planet and reverse years of slow but steady gains by marginalized or impoverished Americans. But, chilling as they are, these radically wrongheaded policy choices are not, in fact, the most frightening aspect of the Trump presidency.

What is most worrisome about Trump is Trump himself. He is a man so unpredictable, so reckless, so petulant, so full of blind self-regard, so untethered to reality that it is impossible to know where his presidency will lead or how much damage he will do to our nation. His obsession with his own fame, wealth and success, his determination to vanquish enemies real and imagined, his craving for adulation â€" these traits were, of course, at the very heart of his scorched-earth outsider campaign; indeed, some of them helped get him elected. But in a real presidency in which he wields unimaginable power, they are nothing short of disastrous. . . .

This is the first in a series.

In the days ahead, The Times editorial board will look more closely at the new president, with a special attention to three troubling traits:

1) Trump’s shocking lack of respect for those fundamental rules and institutions on which our government is based.

2) His utter lack of regard for Truth.

3) His scary willingness to repeat alt-right conspiracy theories, racist memes and crackpot, out-of-the-mainstream ideas.

http://www.latimes.com/projects/la-ed-our-dishonest-president/

pate

Quote from: Meister_000 on April 02, 2017, 10:52:28 PM
...It was no secret during the campaign that Donald Trump was a narcissist and a demagogue...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJt9zXtOBAY

And he still won in spite of seekrut (p)RUSH fluence!

#MAPA

Trump played golf with Rand Paul on his Virginia course today.  Hopefully, they discussed the disconnect that happened during the attempted health care redo. Paul later said that he had a great day with the President.

https://twitter.com/RandPaul/status/848641200286552064

So, for all these people complaining about Trump going to Florida every weekend, he stayed in Virginia this weekend.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 21st Century Man on April 03, 2017, 12:26:56 AM
Paul later said that he had a great day with the President.

This seems to be an almost universal response from people who spend time with the man. When will the media report about that?!  ::)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire Pudiphile on April 02, 2017, 10:48:08 PM
I think you mean..... The Bern.

No, I got over him pretty quickly when I found out how quickly he got over it.  ;)

pate

I got my water bill the other day, included in with it was an explanation from the utility that the recent extreme uptick in billing is due to "unfunded federal mandates" apparently regarding waste water treatment.

Trump should get on that, either by funding the "federal mandates" or by rescinding them.  I could honestly give a shit about precious snowflakes, as they fall free from the sky like the rain does when it does.

But then I live in fly-over country and am an ignorant rube, I could move to a semi-arid region in the west or to an overpopulated vast mega-polis on the eastern seaboard where crap should be queen...

Nah, I'm just a fly-over country rube wondering why big-city types have increased my cost of living through "gov't mandates".

The last president was enough of a "Man-Date" for my simple tastes.  If they shat in their pots so much that they needed an "unfunded federal ManDate" maybe they and theirs should clean their own shit, it seems to me that only the local corruption at state and local levels are using this as an excuse to raise utility prices to line their own pockets.

I will not even address the other utility price hikes I have seen over the past ten years.  Fuck democrats and their party.

WOTR

Quote from: pate on April 03, 2017, 01:11:56 AM
I will not even address the other utility price hikes I have seen over the past ten years.  Fuck democrats and their party.
It''s a good thing that the Republicans are in power now and that your cost of living is set to decrease with utility bills leading the way...

Don't get me wrong- I just got slapped with $22 per month "carbon tax."  This is on my usage of around $45.  I'm getting a little sick of increases on my bills every month.  But they seem to come regardless of which party of hacks holds power.

Lt.Uhura

Quote from: Meister_000 on April 02, 2017, 10:52:28 PM
LA Times
Our Dishonest President
Part I ~ April 2, 2017
By: The LA Times Editorial Board

It was no secret during the campaign that Donald Trump was a narcissist and a demagogue who used fear and dishonesty to appeal to the worst in American voters. The Times called him unprepared and unsuited for the job he was seeking, and said his election would be a “catastrophe.”

Still, nothing prepared us for the magnitude of this train wreck...
This is the first in a series.

In the days ahead, The Times editorial board will look more closely at the new president, with a special attention to three troubling traits:

1) Trump’s shocking lack of respect for those fundamental rules and institutions on which our government is based.

2) His utter lack of regard for Truth.

3) His scary willingness to repeat alt-right conspiracy theories, racist memes and crackpot, out-of-the-mainstream ideas.
http://www.latimes.com/projects/la-ed-our-dishonest-president/

Yep. Strong work by the LA Times.

He's even out of his league with something as simple as throwing out the ceremonial first ball to kick off baseball season. Unless the stadium was filled with his devotees, he'd be loudly booed as soon as he took the field.

I'm cringing at the thought of him meeting with Chinese President Xi Jinping next week. Hopefully his complete lack of diplomacy doesn't trigger an international incident. He could always take Ivanka along as a buffer. She could remind the Chinese of all the slave labor jobs she provided them in the manufacturing of her shoes.

Dr. MD MD

Weird. It's Spring but the snowflakes are still falling.  ;D

Lt.Uhura

Quote from: WOTR on April 03, 2017, 01:47:08 AM
It''s a good thing that the Republicans are in power now and that your cost of living is set to decrease with utility bills leading the way...

Right.  ;)

Trump has promised big spending on infrastructure. His budget cuts it.

...a group representing water utilities in rural areas said Thursday that public-private partnerships won't work, and it assailed Trump's proposal to eliminate a $500-million-a-year program that helps rural communities build and improve water, sewer, trash and street-drainage systems.
"This demonstrates how blind the Administration is to its rural constituency and the lack of knowledge of what is most effective in funding the majority of the nation's water and wastewater infrastructure," the National Rural Water Association said in a statement

http://www.cnn.com/2017/03/16/politics/trump-infrastructure/

Juan

Rumors are that the New York Times will publish a major story on unmasking today. Some internet sources of questionable reliability report that Susan Rice ordered the unmasking. If true, will she be prosecuted or is she too big to fail?

Meister_000

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on April 03, 2017, 01:47:49 AM
Yep. Strong work by the LA Times.

He's even out of his league with something as simple as throwing out the ceremonial first ball to kick off baseball season. Unless the stadium was filled with his devotees, he'd be loudly booed as soon as he took the field.

I'm cringing at the thought of him meeting with Chinese President Xi Jinping next week. Hopefully his complete lack of diplomacy doesn't trigger an international incident. He could always take Ivanka along as a buffer. She could remind the Chinese of all the slave labor jobs she provided them in the manufacturing of her shoes.

Ya, they did good -- LATimes.

Just earlier on Sunday Trump gave an (incoherent) interview to The Financial Times, saying things like:

"China will either decide to help us with North Korea, or they won’t,”
“If China is not going to solve North Korea, We Will."

Perfect! ;-)
Bomb shelter sales are way-up in fact  -- END-Times a-comin!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Meister_000 on April 03, 2017, 06:44:37 AM
Ya, they did good -- LATimes.

Just earlier on Sunday Trump gave an (incoherent) interview to The Financial Times, saying things like:

"China will either decide to help us with North Korea, or they won’t,”
“If China is not going to solve North Korea, We Will."

Perfect! ;-)
Bomb shelter sales are way-up in fact  -- END-Times a-comin!

Tillerson has no real interest in the job; Diplomats are beng cut back, because Trump has no concept of negotation if it involves an opinion he disagrees with. Leavng only the option of attacking NK and China. The Chinese leader hates golf, so that will make the choice of mutual pastime interestng in Mara a Lago next weekend.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Juan on April 03, 2017, 04:50:04 AM
Rumors are that the New York Times will publish a major story on unmasking today. Some internet sources of questionable reliability report that Susan Rice ordered the unmasking. If true, will she be prosecuted or is she too big to fail?

I wonder if the two WH staffers who briefed Nunes with info at the WH the night before he returned to the WH with his news for Trump who felt 'somewhat vindicated, will be questioned? Nunes poor lamb showed his colours, he has no credbility as the chairman of the house intel committee. He works for Trump, not his constituents.

=Schlyder=

Pretty quiet here since Rice was outed.   LOL   Jail them all.

Quote from: Meister_000 on March 29, 2017, 03:08:21 AM
Yes, "stupid" (uneducated, old, bigoted, frightened, "Christian", whites)...

Living in the SF Bay area, near Berkeley, I know so many people just like this.  Reading some of her other posts, this isn't just an isolated, one-time, regrettable post.

If anyone is wondering, these types are the core supporters and participants in the Solidarity International / Occupy / Thug Lives Matter / Critical Mass / Code Pink riots.  You know, the riots she claimed didn't exist until recently.  If anyone is wondering, it's not hyperbole when they are referred to as America haters.

Finding common ground with this person and her posts is the equivalent of finding common ground with the Klan.