• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 28, 2017, 08:07:39 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2RqesA1heNI

He he...bless. See what he says when its been through Congress. He does know that it has to go through Congress right? And the debt ceiling, what of that?  :)   Stand by for Trump distancing himself from it when its not as popular or as realistic as he sold.

someguy

can't wait for russia and north korea to annihilate america

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PgweofjxZCU

Gd5150

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 28, 2017, 07:31:44 PM

Mueller wouldn't. He's not the immediate predecessor, and he's a bit busy.  :)

Yup

TigerLily

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 28, 2017, 08:21:22 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rykaTopbfAc

You're brain has been washed so many times you can't do a thing with it.  The lowest percentile is being raised while the highest percentile gets a massive cut.  The deficit will be yuuge. And using the same tired song and dance used for the last 30 years that increased revenues from economic growth will cover the deficit. Which continues to only grow the deficit and increase the wealth gap.

And explain to me why his sycophants cheer loudest when Trump promises to repeal the "death" tax which is the estate tax and only benefits multimillionaires. Do you think it's going to help the taxes of whoever inherits your double-wide? Being duped yet again

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: TigerLily on September 29, 2017, 12:01:38 AM
You're brain has been washed so many times you can't do a thing with it.  The lowest percentile is being raised while the highest percentile gets a massive cut.  The deficit will be yuuge. And using the same tired song and dance used for the last 30 years that increased revenues from economic growth will cover the deficit. Which continues to only grow the deficit and increase the wealth gap.

And explain to me why his sycophants cheer loudest when Trump promises to repeal the "death" tax which is the estate tax and only benefits multimillionaires. Do you think it's going to help the taxes of whoever inherits your double-wide? Being duped yet again

There's that winning personality that's going to win you 0 votes next round. I won't tell you to keep going though because it's obvious that you just can't help yourself.  :-*

TigerLily

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 29, 2017, 12:07:17 AM
There's that winning personality that's going to win you 0 votes next round. I won't tell you to keep going though because it's obvious that you just can't help yourself.  :-*

Too harsh? I just get tired of people who parrot the party line with no thought behind their inane declarations of if Trump sez so it must be wonderful

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: TigerLily on September 29, 2017, 12:20:08 AM
Too harsh? I just get tired of people who parrot the party line with no thought behind their inane declarations of if Trump sez so it must be wonderful

I didn't parrot anything. I posted a video of Hannity and it triggered you...immensely.  ::)

TigerLily

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 29, 2017, 12:23:00 AM
I didn't parrot anything. I posted a video of Hannity and it triggered you...immensely.  ::)

Your act is really old and stale. You need some new material

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: TigerLily on September 29, 2017, 12:25:53 AM
Your act is really old and stale. You need some new material

Here, this will take some of the butt hurt away.  :-*

WOTR

Quote from: TigerLily on September 29, 2017, 12:01:38 AM

What happens when  I win the 50 million in the state lotto?   Why should my estate have to pay taxes on that?

***Once that is repealed it will never come back- too many multimillionaires in government on both sides.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: WOTR on September 29, 2017, 02:02:13 AM
What happens when  I win the 50 million in the state lotto?   Why should my estate have to pay taxes on that?

***Once that is repealed it will never come back- too many multimillionaires in government on both sides.

Even if it's only a few hundred grand Get your hands out of my parents grave, government! They already paid their share in life.  >:(

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on September 29, 2017, 02:04:16 AM
That's no woman baby! That's a man, man!

I don't think so. I've heard her call in to shows before. She is dangerously liberal though.  ;)

WOTR

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 29, 2017, 02:04:58 AM
Even if it's only a few hundred grand Get your hands out of my parents grave, government! They already paid their share in life.  >:(
Unless they are worth more than 5 million you have nothing to worry about.  As for paying their "share" in life- I have no doubt they did.  Most likely they earned an honest living and with any luck are "comfortable"- but probably not multimillionaires.

Tell me how you feel about George Soros leaving 100% of his "honestly earned" money to his heirs to continue his life's work? Why should the government tax somebody in death who paid his fair share during his life time- right?

***I know you are going to say that he did not make his money honestly- but this change WILL mean that his estate passes tax free...

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 29, 2017, 02:06:33 AM
I don't think so. I've heard her call in to shows before. She is dangerously liberal though.  ;)

Probably just hasn't been Hobo'ed yet, or was Hobo'ed and loved it.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: WOTR on September 29, 2017, 02:14:01 AM
Unless they are worth more than 5 million you have nothing to worry about.  As for paying their "share" in life- I have no doubt they did.  Most likely they earned an honest living and with any luck are "comfortable"- but probably not multimillionaires.

Tell me how you feel about George Soros leaving 100% of his "honestly earned" money to his heirs to continue his life's work? Why should the government tax somebody in death who paid his fair share during his life time- right?

***I know you are going to say that he did not make his money honestly- but this change WILL mean that his estate passes tax free...

First, know you obviously don't know what I'm going to say. Second, I didn't mean me specifically but was speaking generally. Third, yes, even someone like Soros should be able to pass on his wealth to his heirs. I think he should've been wet oped for sedition a long time ago but that's another matter.  ;)

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 29, 2017, 02:32:47 AM
First, know you obviously don't know what I'm going to say. Second, I didn't mean me specifically but was speaking generally. Third, yes, even someone like Soros should be able to pass on his wealth to his heirs. I think he should've been wet oped for sedition a long time ago but that's another matter.  ;)

You're not entitled to go on about 'the establishment' and 'the deep state' while supporting a measure that keeps the system of entrenched interests in place. They have no end of dodges to duck out of death duties anyway, I don't see why we should make it even easier for them.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SredniVashtar on September 29, 2017, 03:17:53 AM
You're not entitled to go on about 'the establishment' and 'the deep state' while supporting a measure that keeps the system of entrenched interests in place. They have no end of dodges to duck out of death duties anyway, I don't see why we should make it even easier for them.

You'll have to make what you're implying more explicit because it doesn't seem necessarily so to me. Take, for example, the heir to the Johnson & Johnson fortune. He doesn't seem to share his father's political views and even if he did what difference does it make? The government will eventually get their hands on a significant chunk of the estate through tax when things are purchased with the money anyway. They're just being greedy and impatient trying to get a cut of it on the front end too. It's immoral.  ::)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmlX3fLQrEc

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 29, 2017, 03:26:11 AM
You'll have to make what you're implying more explicit because it doesn't seem necessarily so to me. Take, for example, the heir to the Johnson & Johnson fortune. He doesn't seem to share his father's political views and even if he did what difference does it make? The government will eventually get their hands on a significant chunk of the estate through tax when things are purchased with the money anyway. They're just being greedy and impatient trying to get a cut of it on the front end too. It's immoral.  ::)

We don't acknowledge the concept of inherited guilt, so why inherited wealth? We don't demand that a son completes a dead father's jail term, yet we are fine with someone inheriting a pile of cash they did nothing to deserve. It's not about the money necessarily, it's about propping up a social structure founded on nothing but the genetic lottery. In effect, you are building a monarchy. Say, several generations down the line, billion of dollars are inherited by an idiot son, how moral is that? Let people earn their living like anybody else

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SredniVashtar on September 29, 2017, 04:03:42 AM
We don't acknowledge the concept of inherited guilt, so why inherited wealth? We don't demand that a son completes a dead father's jail term, yet we are fine with someone inheriting a pile of cash they did nothing to deserve. It's not about the money necessarily, it's about propping up a social structure founded on nothing but the genetic lottery. In effect, you are building a monarchy. Say, several generations down the line, billion of dollars are inherited by an idiot son, how moral is that? Let people earn their living like anybody else

Wrong! These are free men who either earned their wealth or inherited it. They're not a bunch of gullible dupes who fell for a story about how God favors certain families.  You'll have to try harder than that. ::)

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 29, 2017, 04:10:06 AM
Wrong! These are free men who either earned their wealth or inherited it. They're not a bunch of gullible dupes who fell for a story about how God favors certain families.  You'll have to try harder than that. ::)

It's a monarchy in all but name. How American is inherited wealth? The American Dream is supposed to be all about making it with just your own effort and wits, not growing up like some pampered brat. Take the Trumplets, who have shackled themselves to daddy rather than going out and doing it on their own. Although you claim to hate a monarchy, it's obviously where you feel most at home. Everything you say betrays it.