• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Jackstar

We can make a thread. There's room. We don't even need to start with a decree.

Quote from: SredniVashtar on September 06, 2017, 01:10:17 AM
Glad we're in agreement then!

It's no coincidence that the two most vilified and traduced politicians of the last few decades happen to be a woman and a black guy. Obama had to deal right out of the gate with accusations of not being American and trying to bring the country down, when the truth was that he was a cautious centrist who disappointed the left on almost every count. The foreign policy you so revile was a product of that caution.

Perhaps you could avoid accusations of racism if you stopped indulging in childish nicknames ('Berock Obama' FFS) and tried to be vaguely even-handed. Sanders is much more to the left but he gets nowhere near the vitriol, even a modicum of respect. I wonder why? Although I'm sure, if he ran for president, that would be offset somewhat by a 'dirty jew' narrative. Whatever job figures came out would be dismissed as fake (oddly Trump supporters now regard them as gospel), and there would be nothing he did that you couldn't manipulate into a negative.

Do you guys ever have any real arguments, or still nothing but this junk?  It's really not getting you anything anymore.  Jeez, even Feinstein and Pelosi realized smearing all Trump supporters as the Klan was counterproductive.

By the way, can you provide some examples of Obama being a centrist?  And please make that a US centrist, not an EU or Warsaw Pact centrist.

Quote from: Jackstar on September 06, 2017, 01:11:52 AM
... LBJ was a huge pussy, but obviously not a woman. What is wrong with you?

I think he meant Carter

SredniVashtar

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on September 06, 2017, 01:19:46 AM
Do you guys ever have any real arguments, or still nothing but this junk?  It's really not getting you anything anymore.  Jeez, even Feinstein and Pelosi realized smearing all Trump supporters as the Klan was counterproductive.

By the way, can you provide some examples of Obama being a centrist?  And please make that a US centrist, not an EU or Warsaw Pact centrist.

Yes, Obamacare was a compromise (we would call it a 'fudge') that satisfied nobody but was typical behaviour. His deals with other countries were efforts to keep things on the road rather than instigate a chain reaction that he couldn't control.

I see far more racist behaviour on Trump's watch than under Obama, but then it gets blamed on Soros (Jew!). Somehow it all seems less threatening to certain people if there is a white/orange guy in charge.

WOTR

Quote from: SredniVashtar on September 06, 2017, 01:32:44 AM
...Somehow it all seems less threatening to certain people if there is a white/orange guy in charge.
So, what you are saying is that Trump is the second president "of colour?"  ;)

Taaroa

Quote from: WOTR on September 06, 2017, 01:55:02 AM
So, what you are saying is that Trump is the second president "of colour?"  ;)
After Bill Clinton of course.  ;)

Quote from: SredniVashtar on September 06, 2017, 01:32:44 AM
Yes, Obamacare was a compromise (we would call it a 'fudge') that satisfied nobody but was typical behaviour. His deals with other countries were efforts to keep things on the road rather than instigate a chain reaction that he couldn't control.

I see far more racist behaviour on Trump's watch than under Obama, but then it gets blamed on Soros (Jew!). Somehow it all seems less threatening to certain people if there is a white/orange guy in charge

Gross incompetence in foreign policy - across the board - due to one's ideology, and having one's party secretly draft possibly the worst, most divisive legislation in the history of the country - opposed by a substantial majority and pushed through with zero Republican votes or input, is not ''centrism''.

Since you weren't able to provide examples of Obama's ''Centrism'' (with eight years of activity to choose from), but seem consumed with Trump's ''racial behavior'' (whatever that means), perhaps you can provide examples of that instead?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on September 05, 2017, 09:16:03 PM
Gee, let's see.  It's not the law, it's Obama and Mrs Clinton ignoring the law.  Except Mrs Clinton didn't win the subsequent election.

Now that we no longer have an administration willing to ignore the law and simply rule by decree, Trump says he's ending this thing - but asks Congres to come up with an alternative and gives them six months to do so.  Sounds reasonable to me, no matter how the ass-hats in the Fake Media want to portray it.

Then, remembering neither the frightened incompetent Speaker, nor the frightened incompetent Senate Majority Leader can be relied on to do anything, he clarifies that if they can't even get that done he'll reconsider. 

What is wrong with any of this (other than the House and Senate leadership being useless)?

It was done yesterday, not because Trump wanted to, but because a Texan AG threatened to sue if he didn't. The can kicking is to try and appease everyone in the frame, but won't. The frightened and incompetents go hand in hand with the child in the WH who simply hasn't a clue what he's doing.

Oh, other than make it obvious he's shitting himself about Mueller. I see Trey wants to subpoena the FBI now.. to try and discredit Mueller and Steele. Desperate times need desperate measures I guess. After all if Trump had nothing to hide, he'd have no problem with Mueller who was appointed by the current DAG.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 06, 2017, 08:46:15 AM
It was done yesterday, not because Trump wanted to, but because a Texan AG threatened to sue if he didn't. The can kicking is to try and appease everyone in the frame, but won't. The frightened and incompetents go hand in hand with the child in the WH who simply hasn't a clue what he's doing, oh, other than make it obvious he's shitting himself about Mueller. I see Trey wants to subpoena the FBI now.. to try and discredit Mueller and Steele. Desperate times need desperate measures I guess. After all f Trump had nothing to hide, he'd have no problem with Mueller who was appointed by the current DAG.

Sure! The witches in Salem shouldn't have been scared of their inquisitors either. I mean, if they had nothing to hide what could go wrong, right?  :D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 06, 2017, 08:48:56 AM
Sure! The witches in Salem shouldn't have been scared of their inquisitors either. I mean, if they had nothing to hide what could go wrong, right?  :D

Short memory... Flynn (Trump appointee after knowing he was a security risk) said several times at rallies that if Clinton had nothing to hide she shouldn't worry about the FBI..He went further and said anyone claiming the fifth is by definition guilty. Oddly, Flynn and Trump are displeased about the FBI investigating them and Flynn's lawyer has said that Flynn "has a story to tell" but would plead the fifth if he didn't get granted immunity. Nothing to hide?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 06, 2017, 08:56:34 AM
Short memory... Flynn (Trump appointee after knowing he was a security risk) said several times at rallies that if Clinton had nothing to hide she shouldn't worry about the FBI..He went further and said anyone claiming the fifth is by definition guilty. Oddly, Flynn and Trump are displeased about the FBI investigating them and Flynn's lawyer has said that Flynn "has a story to tell" but would plead the fifth if he didn't get granted immunity. Nothing to hide?

I think the nation has had enough of spending money on an investigation into something they know is bullshit now.  ;)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 06, 2017, 09:00:17 AM
I think the nation has had enough of spending money on an investigation into something they know is bullshit now.  ;)

But you're fine with money being spent investigating 'pizzagate'? Got it.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 06, 2017, 09:10:58 AM

It's kind of early to be drunk already, don't you think?  :)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Jackstar on September 06, 2017, 09:00:57 AM

the fascist face of modern apologism

You're overdoing it Michelle. Once was cute, second time a bit trite, now its just an irritating synapse loop you're in. Stop it.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 06, 2017, 09:12:47 AM
It's kind of early to be drunk already, don't you think?  :)

Lol...too difficult for you to answer?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 06, 2017, 09:12:52 AM
You're overdoing it Michelle. Once was cute, second time a bit trite, now its just an irritating synapse loop you're in. Stop it.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 06, 2017, 09:14:58 AM
Answer a non sequitur?!  :D

Okay..I'll make it simple for you Barbie.

You think investigating the Trump circus (even though his circle have pretty much admitted colluding with the Kremlin for financial reasons [see Jared] and data on the DNC) is a waste of money...

But think that money should be spent on investigating Clinton eating children in the basement of a pizza parlour that has no basement?

Simple enough for you?

Gd5150

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 06, 2017, 09:10:58 AM

So you're for child molesting and human trafficking. Disgusting.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Gd5150 on September 06, 2017, 09:22:35 AM

You should be a conspiracy theorist...oh hang on. Explain how a basement was the venue of this child banquet when there is no basement at the venue.. please show the blueprints.

Gd5150

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 06, 2017, 09:27:52 AM
You should be a conspiracy theorist...oh hang on. Explain how a basement was the venue of this child banquet when there is no basement at the venue.. please show the blueprints.

If just 1 child is saved from molestation or trafficking isn't it worth the small expense? What are you hiding? Child mollestor.

What you've just experienced is dealing with how the ignorant left argues. Fun isn't it.

Jackstar

Quote from: Gd5150 on September 06, 2017, 09:22:35 AM

Fascism has a lot to apologize for.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Gd5150 on September 06, 2017, 09:32:50 AM
If just 1 child is saved from molestation or trafficking isn't it worth the small expense? What are you hiding? Child mollestor.

What you've just experienced is dealing with how the ignorant left argues. Fun isn't it.

Bingo. Bye.

Gd5150

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 06, 2017, 09:35:15 AM
Bingo. Bye.

If one is for reasonable conservation rather than economically destructive environmentalism, they hate the environment.

If one wants to protect the unborn child, they hate women.

If one is for controlled immigration, they're a racist.

If one for reasonable tax cuts to stimulate economic growth, they hate poor people.

If one is for law and order, they're a racist.

And on, and on, and on, and on. Now you understand better why the left continues to lose elections and has no credibility with open minded educated thinkers.

You're welcome. Bye

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 06, 2017, 09:18:55 AM
Okay..I'll make it simple for you Barbie.

You think investigating the Trump circus (even though his circle have pretty much admitted colluding with the Kremlin for financial reasons [see Jared] and data on the DNC) is a waste of money...

But think that money should be spent on investigating Clinton eating children in the basement of a pizza parlour that has no basement?

Simple enough for you?

Sorry, I don't think I could ever be as simple as you.  ;)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 06, 2017, 09:27:52 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8rTqO430cY

paladin1991

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 05, 2017, 03:14:06 PM
Of course he was brilliant..he was a Yorkshireman. :o

Yorkshireman.  Yorkshireman.  Yorkshire Man. 

Nope.   *shakes head*  Nope, no such thing.  Yorkshire is a place.  The inhabitants are trogs.    Heheheh.   It's like my Grandfather always said.  "Just because they walk and talk, doesn't make them human."