• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Celebrity Deaths

Started by noodlehead.crucified.c2c, June 25, 2009, 05:28:29 PM

Jackstar

Quote from: Asuka Langley on September 19, 2020, 09:15:37 AM
>THAT NOSE!!!!!

Now, Class, take note: this person deserves no respect for these pleb-tier posts. Note that this is by design, because if someone like me were being paid to shitpost Judaism, I'd actually be good at it and twice as prolific. This would make people think there's a vast organization with steady funding behind this "a steady drip of separatist propaganda at all times" horse dick.

It's time for me to mention my observation, now that RBG is off the bench--ain't no way I'm gonna have to face any civil rights charges now, which isn't important to me, but I'm not the only player on the only team these days. (Remember when I was the only crazy one, and the rest of the world seemed sane by comparison? BANNED) Ergo, this guy isn't doing it for passion. It's being done for pennies, and is surely at least a little script-powered.

A chain is only as strong as its weakest link. I am just sayin'. Also, Grapefruit has expressed jealousy in the past that I might get involved with one of Asuka's avatars. So this whole thing doesn't even add up. Did all y'all know? "Jewish" is a mis-translation, it just means "a human being."

I find this kind of boring Decepticon trash to be off-limits--unless one is prepared to strike a mortal blow against the Hydra, this garbage just comes back in another form, so far. Let's give it a shot.

Quote from: Asuka Langley on September 19, 2020, 09:15:37 AM
>THAT NOSE!!!!!

I can't allow this kind of phoning it in while I'm hitting supercritical. It spoils my fantasy. Richard do something.

Juan

Why do so many of these people make videos while driving?

WOTR

Wow. Darth Bader is finally gone? What are people going to complain about now when it comes to supreme court decisions?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: WOTR on September 19, 2020, 04:14:07 PM
Wow. Darth Bader is finally gone? What are people going to complain about now when it comes to supreme court decisions?

Hopefully, nothing.

chefist

Quote from: Asuka Langley on September 19, 2020, 12:51:11 PM

https://twitter.com/risk1st/status/1307339672545357824

No recorded message...didn't happen...ha Let's put Cruz up there...it'll be the hoot of a lifetime! ha

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: chefist on September 19, 2020, 04:22:48 PM
No recorded message...didn't happen...ha Let's put Cruz up there...it'll be the hoot of a lifetime! ha

Yeah, I think so. As long as he agrees to keep the beard.

chefist

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 19, 2020, 04:25:39 PM
Yeah, I think so. As long as he agrees to keep the beard.

Glock under the gown.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: WOTR on September 19, 2020, 04:14:07 PM
What are people going to complain about now when it comes to supreme court decisions?

When black births and violent crime spike dramatically after Roe v. Wade is overturned by evangelical wipepo. Christcucks dont understand that blacks are not human and Liberals did America a favor by making it legal to euthanize these animals legally.

Liberals were right we should have listened.

Hopefully we will have machine guns and recreational nukes to protect ourselves from the darkies once we get our second amendment back.

ItsOver

Typical D.C. swamp rat.  “But, but, but... I don’t want to be replaced by President Trump!  I’m not going to be able to inflict my never ending personal hate, hang ups, and SJW agenda!  I might be replaced by someone who actually respects The Constitution and will interpret it correctly rather than legislate from the bench!”

Juan

Rumor is Biden would appoint Obama.  Not sure if Barry or Michael.

ItsOver

Quote from: Juan on September 19, 2020, 04:47:29 PM
Any appointment by the Marxists would be the usual disaster.

WOTR

Quote from: Asuka Langley on September 19, 2020, 04:34:33 PM

I like all of them but the recreational nukes. I don't think I would be able to resist putting one outside of certain people's houses...

WOTR

Quote from: Juan on September 19, 2020, 04:47:29 PM

I'm going to guess that much like his running mate, the criteria would be "black and female." After that, a grade 12 education will suffice- just so long as the appointee is black and female (or better yet, a muslim black midget trans woman with blonde hair.)

ItsOver

Quote from: WOTR on September 19, 2020, 05:41:35 PM
I'm going to guess that much like his running mate, the criteria would be "black and female." After that, a grade 12 education will suffice- just so long as the appointee is black and female (or better yet, a muslim black midget trans woman with blonde hair.)
Ha!  May as well go full out and go with a sex dwarf.

http://youtu.be/lrRmgbchiGY

Silphion

𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐩𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐅. 𝐂𝐨𝐡𝐞𝐧, 𝐈𝐧𝐟𝐥𝐮𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐇𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐑𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐚, 𝐃𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐭 𝟖𝟏

Stephen F. Cohen, an eminent historian whose books and commentaries on Russia examined the rise and fall of Communism, Kremlin dictatorships and the emergence of a post-Soviet nation still struggling for identity in the 21st century, died on Friday at his home in Manhattan. He was 81.

His wife, Katrina vanden Heuvel, the publisher and part owner of The Nation, said the cause was lung cancer.

From the sprawling conflicts of the 1917 Bolshevik revolution and the tyrannies of Stalin to the collapse of the Soviet Union and Vladimir V. Putin’s intrigues to retain power, Professor Cohen chronicled a Russia of sweeping social upheavals and the passions and poetry of peoples that endured a century of wars, political repression and economic hardships.

A professor emeritus of Russian studies at Princeton University and New York University, he was fluent in Russian, visited Russia frequently and developed contacts among intellectual dissidents and government and Communist Party officials. He wrote or edited 10 books and many articles for The Nation, The New York Times and other publications, was a CBS-TV commentator and counted President George Bush and many American and Soviet officials among his sources.

[attachment=1,msg1422276]

Uncle Duke

Quote from: Silphion on September 20, 2020, 02:15:24 AM
𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐩𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐅. 𝐂𝐨𝐡𝐞𝐧, 𝐈𝐧𝐟𝐥𝐮𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐇𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐑𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐚, 𝐃𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐭 𝟖𝟏

Stephen F. Cohen, an eminent historian whose books and commentaries on Russia examined the rise and fall of Communism, Kremlin dictatorships and the emergence of a post-Soviet nation still struggling for identity in the 21st century, died on Friday at his home in Manhattan. He was 81.

His wife, Katrina vanden Heuvel, the publisher and part owner of The Nation, said the cause was lung cancer.

From the sprawling conflicts of the 1917 Bolshevik revolution and the tyrannies of Stalin to the collapse of the Soviet Union and Vladimir V. Putin’s intrigues to retain power, Professor Cohen chronicled a Russia of sweeping social upheavals and the passions and poetry of peoples that endured a century of wars, political repression and economic hardships.

A professor emeritus of Russian studies at Princeton University and New York University, he was fluent in Russian, visited Russia frequently and developed contacts among intellectual dissidents and government and Communist Party officials. He wrote or edited 10 books and many articles for The Nation, The New York Times and other publications, was a CBS-TV commentator and counted President George Bush and many American and Soviet officials among his sources.

[attachment=1,msg1422276]

Sorry to read this, I really enjoyed him as a C2C guest. 

comaphobe

[attachment=1]  [attachment=2]

Lee Kerslake 1947-2020

A portion of Nancy Pelosi's cerebral cortex has died while live during an interview.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFDgsa5fz9w

albrecht

Quote from: Asuka Langley on September 20, 2020, 05:00:04 PM
RIP Jake Gardner you did nothing wrong  :'(

https://twitter.com/CassandraRules/status/1307802341438099457
No Justice, No Peace?

"Kleine said he had listened to several people, including elected officials who represent predominantly black neighborhoods, and had decided to allow a grand jury review in this “rare” instance." "Kleine also said he stands by his decision to not charge Gardner."

"Franklin...and has served as the president of the Midlands Bar Association, an organization of black attorneys."   

https://omaha.com/news/local/veteran-federal-prosecutor-to-lead-grand-jury-probe-into-james-scurlocks-death/article_f2f0f66d-8400-5923-b441-d2f490c512c7.html

Asuka Langley

Quote from: albrecht on September 20, 2020, 05:12:42 PM
No Justice, No Peace?

"Kleine said he had listened to several people, including elected officials who represent predominantly black neighborhoods, and had decided to allow a grand jury review in this “rare” instance." "Kleine also said he stands by his decision to not charge Gardner."

"Franklin...and has served as the president of the Midlands Bar Association, an organization of black attorneys."   

https://omaha.com/news/local/veteran-federal-prosecutor-to-lead-grand-jury-probe-into-james-scurlocks-death/article_f2f0f66d-8400-5923-b441-d2f490c512c7.html

It's looking like he may have been murdered by BLM/Antifa now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQxtVQfMNC4

paladin1991

Quote from: Asuka Langley on September 18, 2020, 11:30:18 PM
I can't wait for the Jonestown level mass suicides that are going to happen in November

Heh, heh, heh. WE will  be awash in liberal tears.  We will drink our fill, puke, and drink some more.

paladin1991

Quote from: Uncle Duke on September 19, 2020, 09:43:46 AM
I'm sure this poor woman would have gladly given her own life in exchange for that of Justice Ginsburg.
Gladly, I'm sure.

paladin1991

Quote from: chefist on September 19, 2020, 04:22:48 PM
I thought for sure that Teddy would get the nod.  I don't think there is any love lost btwn the President and Teddy.  But i also believe that Teddy is a good soldier.  And my man in the White house would see as much.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: paladin1991 on September 21, 2020, 02:25:01 PM
Guess she finally met a 'clump of cells' that she couldn't kill.