• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Things That Are Rigged

Started by Dr. MD MD, January 28, 2021, 02:52:56 PM

Dr. MD MD

Well, the elites have clearly let us know that they’re in charge and only they can win. Average people can’t win so don’t even try and if they see you starting to win either by electing a president you actually want or gaining on the stock market while they lose they’re going to shut you down wholesale and try to cancel you. Just remember: Can’t win. Don’t try. With that in mind I give you my list of things that are clearly rigged for the elite:

1.Voting
2. Wall Street Investing
3. Democracy

Feel free to add to this list. ;)

Dr. MD MD

4. Communications

The elite seek one-way communication with us and they don’t want us talking to each other. If you express the wrong political opinion you’ll be de-platformed, they’ll try to get you fired and prevent you from getting hired anywhere else, they might even go after your friends and family. That’s how mobsters roll. If you gain in the stock market by sharing advice and investment strategies on the internet they’ll just stop trading on those stocks. Get it? They’re in charge, not you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pf4iktyWC2M

Juan

Glad you’re finally awakening.  Everything is either rigged, or they’re in the process of rigging it.

whoozit

//
Quote from: Juan on January 28, 2021, 06:27:34 PM
Glad you’re finally awakening.  Everything is either rigged, or they’re in the process of rigging it.
Those Obama voters take some time to wake up.   :P

Dr. MD MD

Yeah, yeah...you guys had it all sussed years ago. ::)

whoozit

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 28, 2021, 06:47:06 PM
Yeah, yeah...you guys had it all sussed years ago. ::)
You are right, I had no clue until you told me what to think.  ::)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: whoozit on January 28, 2021, 06:50:21 PM
You are right, I had no clue until you told me what to think.  ::)

I wouldn’t dare to do that. It would take a special education teacher to get through to you anyway.

whoozit

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 28, 2021, 06:52:15 PM
I wouldn’t dare to do that. It would take a special education teacher to get through to you anyway.
You overestimate yourself. :-*

whoozit

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 28, 2021, 06:56:03 PM
You misunderestimate me.

Good one.  :D. Even though it is a quote from evil incarnate.

ItsOver

Quote from: Juan on January 28, 2021, 06:27:34 PM
We’ve known it for years.  Look at this guy.

PREMIUM NETWORKS President JULIE TALBOTT, “I’m continually amazed by the dedication and passion GEORGE has for COAST TO COAST AM and his audience. He is the driving force behind the show’s continued success, and we’re proud to extend our partnership.”

Ha, ha, ha... yeah, right, Ms. Julie.

Stellar

Most treacherous form of disinformation

We are all practiced in the art of influence, it’s a part of human nature and instinctively when an individual or group proceeds to gain favor for a particular need and goal; communication is employed to try and win support for that cause.  The spheres of tools which can be utilized to meet that cause begin with language and end in any imaginable positive or horrible outcome.  However, when some of the less linguistically people cannot utilize language effectively for summoning favor to negotiate their needs and wants, often times with these elements of society they become reactionary rather than communicative, they act out physically.  A society has laws and we all must agree on these laws for the sort of behavior which is deemed equal and right which respects all under that said society!  Just, because a group or and individual wants or needs something for their benefit, the method or idea, the way they go about to obtain that goal should never threaten the society as a whole to destruction.  A lawful society that bends its proclamation (i.e. Constitution) to a few so that they can act in any manner to gain their needs regardless of a lawful society will not stand!  A lie which subverts the truth and gathers a massive following is the ideology of a campaign of disinformation, a piece of propaganda where wars start!  Influence without facts by any means necessary throttled out by a group or person to persuade a following ignites the fires of destruction!  The 9th commandment strictly forbids these tactics to gain support for ones cause.  Any form of influence to obtain something must be checked and agreed upon by the sides affected.

“The pen is mightier than the sword” Edward Bulwer-Lytton in 1839.  Now in the age of the Internet, “The pen is snail mail to the Digital Media”!  Anyone who has access to the internet including the President can create disinformation which if it gathers a mass mindset has been proven destructive against society.  In this age a lie if followed in mass through propaganda does not take long, because of the internet.  Hitler’s propaganda campaign started in 1933 and ended with atomic weapons being dropped on Japan.  Yet in this present age the lie can spread and gain momentum super-fast!  If that does not wake us up to the power of unwarranted lies which the internet can foster than civilization may end due to our technological prowess.  We must reign in the huge companies like Google, Facebook, and twitter to prevent our destruction!

Moderation and cancel culture is simply not enough where open forums and free information is available.  I do believe in the 1 amendment and I hate censorship, however I hate disinformation and the lie a great deal more.  Everyone has a right to free speech; however we can regulate potentially dangerous rhetoric which threatens society as a whole that is published on the internet?  I believe when someone or a group expresses themselves through opinion, beliefs or ideas on the internet they have to own it.  Right now we really don’t have a tracking method for ideas expressed on the internet.  The ways for tracking publishers of content can be accomplished relatively easily on the internet by identification.  The tools that can be employed for a digital id are the mac address, ip address, social security number and lastly a photo id.  Likewise the platforms must share responsibility if they embellish disinformation which is deemed highly dangerous to society as a whole.

Furthermore, we should act now towards grabbing the snake of mendacity by the neck, not letting it grow tentacles, like an Octopus; which is a propaganda machine of disinformation that subverts the truth thus deluding the minds of the many!  Yet the tough question is who should filter this fairly or manage the disinformation and what algorithms can be deployed that would signal us to dangerous disinformation?  I don’t think we should be the thought police, however somewhere in the content of someone’s publication there must be markers or something that sets it apart from the truth where we can agree upon that its content is dangerous to society as a whole.  If so does the American society have a right to filter content that promulgates racism, violence and subjugation towards a people or person by a group or a person?  The material must not be confused with education purposes however! Propaganda dished out via racism, violence and subjugation along with the narrative of mendacity may just be the makers to be monitored.  There is plenty of disinformation to use as a source for keywords which can be utilized by algorithms which can spot the markers of disinformation.  The whole idea is you must own what you publish and have an identification to go with it to prevent fallacious disinformation that threatens society as a whole.  Taking this into consideration, this just might prevent any new individual of the likes of Hitler to arise and potentially rip apart humanity or the entire world as we know it.

How should society punish the purveyors of disinformation which foment an idea that can be destructive to society?  I would come down hard with an initial punishment, however since people change with new information and they could come to a whole new enlightenment or perception the punishment should not be forever.  I would fine the purveyor of disinformation and suspend their logon to the internet for a period of time.  All people change and can be educated and should be forgiven for a mistake.  Yet certain people who perpetuate the same disinformation even after three suspensions then a forever ban maybe necessary.  Moving forward into the future people should be aware that the information they publish online, they are responsible for it and own it.  Due to the current psychology of millions of gullible people online reading disinformation; some drastic amendment has to take place the goes with digital media as far as the 1st amendment goes.  I fear that a dark future may surface if society stands idly by aimless allowing negative disinformation to grow unhindered on the internet; only to awake where everywhere there is violence, vandalism, chaos and discord.  Wake up and dump out the trash of disinformation online!

Dr. MD MD

And who decides what’s dangerous speech, Stellar? You? God help us if true! ::) ;D

whoozit

Vote for Stellar for the Ministry of Truth!  He knows what’s true and what’s not!

Stellar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 28, 2021, 08:33:34 PM
And who decides what’s dangerous speech, Stellar? You? God help us if true! ::) ;D

You be amazed what AI keywords  can sift through thousands of disinformation posts that lead to violence.  Then these words can used along with some grammar algorithm to see if future discourse online is deemed dangerous.  The tools are there and can spot the would purveyor's of disinformation.   Something has to be done there is to much chaos in society because of the big lies.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Stellar on January 28, 2021, 08:46:20 PM
You be amazed what AI keywords  can sift through thousands of disinformation posts that lead to violence.  Then these words can used along with some grammar algorithm to see if future discourse online is deemed dangerous.  The tools are there and can spot the would purveyor's of disinformation.   Something has to be done there is to much chaos in society because of the big lies.

I think you’re the dangerous liar who should be silenced. Who else agrees?

Silphion

A little fuge for thought:

How the media controls the narrative that controls the world

" ... the only real power in this world is the power to control the public narrative about what is going on. The only reason governments operate the way they operate, the only reason money works the way it works, the only reason power exists where it exists, is that we’ve all agreed to play along with some made-up mental stories about those things and pretend that they are true and real. The only thing stopping the populace from collectively deciding to change the way money works ... is the fact that those ideas have not become the dominant narrative. If you can control the stories that the masses tell themselves about what is in their best interests, you control everything."

Stellar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 28, 2021, 08:59:25 PM
I think you’re the dangerous liar who should be silenced. Who else agrees?

lol Dr. MD MD your propaganda disinformation cannot stop me I'm sending this letter to all the congressmen and women I'm buying stamps now.  Soon there will be laws that will kick you off the net, because your rhetoric is flat out dangerous not true and stands against society and a healthy culture.

We shall have healthy discourse with out you soon Dr. MD MD

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Stellar on January 28, 2021, 09:08:02 PM
lol Dr. MD MD your propaganda disinformation cannot stop me I'm sending this letter to all the congressmen and women I'm buying stamps now.  Soon there will be laws that will kick you off the net, because your rhetoric is flat out dangerous not true and stands against society and a healthy culture.

We shall have healthy discourse with out you soon Dr. MD MD

Looks like you’re threatening Lee’s diaper money. That’s kinda like begging for the ban hammer to come down on you, schizo. I’m guessing you’ll be gone before I am. :P

P.S. I bet the orderlies hate when you go on Bellgab. It gets you all worked up before bedtime. :D

P.P.S. Letters? Stamps?!  ;D

Stellar

Stamps purchased go fly upside down in Bagdad without a seatbelt and feel the rush like all those poor guys did when they hit the ground in your stupid fucking building photos you cock sucking piece shit I hope we don't meet you would cry so much.