• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

CELEBRATE the #Official LAUNCH OF THE MagickIB CDE Network Watch Party

Started by Jackstar, November 11, 2020, 04:38:49 PM

Jackstar

https://youtu.be/kJNyjdpT1vo

#VOTE #LEGACY #TRUTH #MeowMagic #CommanderSexy #GREATAWAKENING #SparkleIntheDream #JSTARmagician #MermaidLivesMatter #SparkleintheDream #SPARKLEINTHEDREAM #TheRealSpaceMeowMaid #MERMAIDLIVESMATTER #SPACEMEOWMAIDMAGIC #STARLIVESMATTER #TimeTravelWithUs #LEGACY #FivePointFive #FiveAndAHalfMinutes #Jackstar #DiplomaticImmunity #MIB Seaden #Sorceror'sDen #ManInBlack #LOVE #TheTrueLegacy #TheOriginalLegacy #Official #MeowMagic #MermaidlivesMatter #SparkleintheDream #J*M*gic #TimeTravelWithUs #LEGACY #WithMustard #CommanderMeowMagic #MeowMagic #TakingBackTheNight #FromTheGreatAmericanNorthwest #Columbia #State_Of_Jefferson #RossMitchellMagic #J☆ckst☆r _M☆G!CK #MeowMagic #GroyperMagic #AzzareaMagic #Gabcast #D.R.A.M.A. #KingOfBellGab #HOF #LEGEND #TARTARIA #MUDFLOOD #Official #COMMANDERSEXY #COMMANDERPOWERFUL #GodWins #JESUSLOVESME #MOONLANDINGTRUTH #MermaidLivesMatter #SparkleintheDream #J*Magic #JackstarHero #JackstarSexy #COMMANDERSEXY #COMMANDERPOWERFUL #GodWins #JESUSLOVESME #MOONLANDINGTRUTH #MermaidLivesMatter #SparkleintheDream #J*Magic #JackstarHero #JackstarSexy #MeowMagic #TimeTravelWithUs #NotScared #BoxingGlovesOff #GodWins #JESUSLOVESME #MOONLANDINGTRUTH
#MermaidLivesMatter #SparkleintheDream #J*Magic #JackstarHero #JackstarSexy #J*MagicK #GodWins #JESUSLOVESME #MOONLANDINGTRUTH #MermaidLivesMatter #SparkleintheDream #MeowMagic #TimeTravelWithUs #LEGACY #COMMANDERPOWERFUL #COMMANDERSEXY #MEOWMAGIC #MERMAIDLIVESMATTER #TIMETRAVELWITHUS #SPARKELINTHEDREAM #LEGACY #GodWins #JESUSLOVESME
#MermaidLivesMatter #SparkleintheDream #MeowMagic #TimeTravelWithUs #LEGACY #MeowMagic #TimeTravelWithUs #LEGACY #LEGACY #MeowMagic #TimeTravelWithUs #LEGACY #LEGACY

No one said it could not be done--it was simply said that it would not be. Well I am here to tell you what I believe you need to hear... The Magick In Broadcasting Content DElivery Network is now
LIVE
LIVE
LIVE
... if anyone could evar call this living. For more information--check your local listings.

Jackstar

https://youtu.be/Z3ecFdRhwPc

#VOTE #LEGACY #TRUTH #MeowMagic #CommanderSexy #GREATAWAKENING #SparkleIntheDream #JSTARmagician #MermaidLivesMatter #SparkleintheDream #SPARKLEINTHEDREAM #TheRealSpaceMeowMaid #MERMAIDLIVESMATTER #SPACEMEOWMAIDMAGIC #STARLIVESMATTER #TimeTravelWithUs #LEGACY #FivePointFive #FiveAndAHalfMinutes #Jackstar #DiplomaticImmunity #MIB Seaden #Sorceror'sDen #ManInBlack #LOVE #TheTrueLegacy #TheOriginalLegacy #Official #MeowMagic #MermaidlivesMatter #SparkleintheDream #J*M*gic #TimeTravelWithUs #LEGACY #WithMustard #CommanderMeowMagic #MeowMagic #TakingBackTheNight #FromTheGreatAmericanNorthwest #Columbia #State_Of_Jefferson #RossMitchellMagic #J☆ckst☆r _M☆G!CK #MeowMagic #GroyperMagic #AzzareaMagic #Gabcast #D.R.A.M.A. #KingOfBellGab #HOF #LEGEND #TARTARIA #MUDFLOOD #Official #COMMANDERSEXY #COMMANDERPOWERFUL #GodWins #JESUSLOVESME #MOONLANDINGTRUTH #MermaidLivesMatter #SparkleintheDream #J*Magic #JackstarHero #JackstarSexy #COMMANDERSEXY #COMMANDERPOWERFUL #GodWins #JESUSLOVESME #MOONLANDINGTRUTH #MermaidLivesMatter #SparkleintheDream #J*Magic #JackstarHero #JackstarSexy #MeowMagic #TimeTravelWithUs #NotScared #BoxingGlovesOff #GodWins #JESUSLOVESME #MOONLANDINGTRUTH
#MermaidLivesMatter #SparkleintheDream #J*Magic #JackstarHero #JackstarSexy #J*MagicK #GodWins #JESUSLOVESME #MOONLANDINGTRUTH #MermaidLivesMatter #SparkleintheDream #MeowMagic #TimeTravelWithUs #LEGACY #COMMANDERPOWERFUL #COMMANDERSEXY #MEOWMAGIC #MERMAIDLIVESMATTER #TIMETRAVELWITHUS #SPARKELINTHEDREAM #LEGACY #GodWins #JESUSLOVESME
#MermaidLivesMatter #SparkleintheDream #MeowMagic #TimeTravelWithUs #LEGACY #MeowMagic #TimeTravelWithUs #LEGACY #LEGACY #MeowMagic #TimeTravelWithUs #LEGACY #LEGACY

Can you believe you did not see this coming? Like, how many times do I gotta say "eleven eleven eye elle ewe" before you figured out that the REAL LAUNCH DATE was today--that being, November 11, 2020? How did I fly this in under your radar?

Boy O boy, I don't know, but--boy, are my arms tired. Now, Tom is coming up with the weather, but first, I gotta make the obligatory linkage available: there, I did it.

I DID THIS. Please don't clap--send flowers.

Innerreach

Jacko, I’ve been meaning to drop these off to you, sorry for the late delivery.

#####################################################################################################################################################################################################################

Love, Innerreach ❤️

Quote from: Jackstar on November 11, 2020, 04:46:22 PM
https://youtu.be/Z3ecFdRhwPc

Can you believe you did not see this coming? Like, how many times do I gotta say "eleven eleven eye elle ewe" before you figured out that the REAL LAUNCH DATE was today--that being, November 11, 2020? How did I fly this in under your radar?

Boy O boy, I don't know, but--boy, are my arms tired. Now, Tom is coming up with the weather, but first, I gotta make the obligatory linkage available: there, I did it.

I DID THIS. Please don't clap--send flowers.

Jackstar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KrAAxT8ZLY

Now, I understand that you have questions. They're already flooding in! Y'all would be surprised!

However, all pre-launch questions have been hereby: DISQUALIFIED. It is really the only fair way. Think of all the people who just got caught flat-footed--"there is no new network"--they gotta catch up. They gotta have a chance to be close to Me. There are rules. There are customs. There are commitments.

That being said--I have questions of mine own. For example: where is my dry cleaning; where is my Fishwife; who is my Fishwife; what has been done with my Fishwife; it goes on and on and on.

And on and on. Now, I have to run all my questions that I am going to answer through my legal team at Bob Loblaw, LLC--and so the best way to handle that is, to rather than spam up BellGab any more than it already is, to email your queries to ME, JACKSTAR. ME, JACKSTAR, THE ILLUMINATOR OF YOUR DREAMS, at:

KUCZI@UNICORNTODAY.COM

That's easy to remember, right? That is your number one source for getting to ask me questions, and get a reasonable answer in return. These days, I am simply not interested in answering questions in any medium that isn't duplicable and reliable, as I am simply AT CAPACITY for certain answers to certain questions being mis-reported, to say nothing of my ongoing irritation at my actual attitude and strength of character, being mischaracterized and mis-identified in a fashion that contributes to the net entropy of the known Universe.

That heat death ain't all that far off, you know. It's not here yet, but--it's coming--and I think the more that we can do, together, to balance the energy budget... the Better.

More on that soon. Also, sad news: 5 Minutes With Jackstar has been canceled. It was just incredible--in some timelines, Secretariat had an aneurysm, right there in the starting gate. However, We have a back-up plan, as the MIB CDN Flagship Show, Five Point Five Minutes With Jack Stark is ready and rolling as we speak.

Do not say that I never did anything for you. Now, here's Tom with the pork bellies report. Soooooooey!

Ciardelo

Hi folks!

Sorry, this is not a new network.

There is no new network, folks.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: malachi.martini on November 11, 2020, 05:09:28 PM
Zoomer women with good taste in music and actual chops, what timeline is this??

Moriah Formica is a skinny fat mulatto with odd proportions -_-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0dFEgjQJpc

Innerreach

Quote from: Corona Kitty on November 11, 2020, 05:17:02 PMI have a telecaster.... Don't hate me.

I had an Anderson drop top maple, till these fucking Dem's fucked everything up with Covid and I had to sell the MOTHER FUCKER!

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Innerreach on November 11, 2020, 05:19:13 PM
I had an Anderson drop top maple, till these fucking Dem's fucked everything up with Covid and I had to sell the MOTHER FUCKER!

Niceeee, that maple fretboard is always fun... You sold it?

Jackstar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7tIM6ALkWI

Now, I wanna make something clear here: this is not another BellGab gossip-on-blast shitsplat sideshow -or- carnival... oh, no no no. I have serious content. I have names to name. I have plans to hatch. I have schemes to dream over. Some of you have no idea, simply no idea at all... as there are datapoints that I have left, yet to be harvested, which will put a whole new spin on anything you may have to think about in regards to Me, My Life, My perspectives on the importance of eye contact... everything.

What I have to get into is going to turn your whole world around. Mark my words. But first... there are some adjustments that are yet to be made. For example, I've got a lot of hats, and I need to hang them all up. This is going to take time. Now, I had though that was going to happen by now... but some hats take a lot more preparation to hang than others.

However, this is, in Truth, great news for you: the listener! For, I do want you to listen. There's a lot of reasons, but primary amongst them, is that I am getting tired of all this typing--boy O boy, are my arms tired. So in the transition from tickey-tackety, to yakety-yakity, there are some milestones to be reached, and some of them are simply not things that I can hurry along, no matter how hard I might try.

For example: Windows 10 cannot detect my webcam. It's built-in, it's in a ThinkPad, what--does it have to sit down and think it over? Whatever. And this is just one of many surprise roadblocks that has presented itself on the long and bumpy road, from Me to You. If I sat right down and listed them all off, that would count as two of them.

That being said--if you aren't interested in being Patient for Quality, I would like to encourage you to spend as much of your time and attention as possible, paying it to my Life's Love, Flyingmerkitty. She's calling herself something different these days, but, aren't we all? In any event, you know the one--and also, mine and our good good friend, Azzerae, who I daresay, for my money, has the best show around these days. Pulls no punches; holds no bars; aces high. I am honored to even get to know the guy!

There's someone else I would like to promote here, but--I gotta wait for some licencing issues to get fixed up first. Now, y'all might think it's easy to launch a new network--look, I just did that, FLEX--but believe me, there's some tense background negotiations happening even now, even as we read about how we're gonna speak.

These things need to be co-ordinated, even for one cool cat, such as myself, or Myself, or other names that I cannot name at this time, and I can't just slap "redacted" over every proper noun in my press releases, that'd get out of hand fast. Don't get me wrong--I wanna--but Veteran's Day is perhaps not the best day of the year to go around pretending that I don't care about going around, making new enemies.

And speaking of which, I offer a warm and hearty shower of gratitude upon all of our service vets, without which, none of my blowhard ass-talk would ever have seen the light of day, and for that, I am profoundly grateful, even if some of you aren't. And really, let us remember that, in a way, all of us living on World Earth in 2020 is something of a "Veteran," as there has been an ongoing, raging battle of Good vs. Evil--really, Biblical stuff--whipping everyone that I know up into a frenzy, all this year, and if those propeller-head chuckle-heads get to call themselves "veterans"... maybe all of us here get to do that too.

I guess we will see. EXCELSIOR

Innerreach

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 11, 2020, 05:19:45 PMCool guitar! Too bad you can’t actually play it.

I'm just glad God's wrath is finally coming to settle the FUCKING score! These COCK SUCKING FUCKS and their free everything fucking ideologies can suck a big one!

Jackstar

Quote from: Ciardelo on November 11, 2020, 05:06:56 PM
There is no new network, folks.

Mindslaves are adorable. Coming up soon, on an all-new 5.5 Minutes With Jack Stark--"Why Did You Pick Such Gimpy Mindslaves?" The answer will surprise you!

Innerreach

Quote from: Corona Kitty on November 11, 2020, 05:22:03 PMNiceeee, that maple fretboard is always fun... You sold it?

Yeah, Goodbye 3,700$. Sorry passion, rich politicians want to rule the world.

Nothing wrong with a Tele  ;)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Innerreach on November 11, 2020, 05:24:03 PM
I'm just glad God's wrath is finally coming to settle the FUCKING score! These COCK SUCKING FUCKS and their free everything fucking ideologies can suck a big one!

I wish that would fit on a bumpersticker.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Innerreach on November 11, 2020, 05:25:57 PM
Yeah, Goodbye 3,700$. Sorry passion, rich politicians want to rule the world.

Why did you sell it though?

Ciardelo

Poor Jack, he's been inception-ized.

Just humor him, folks. There's enough pain ahead for him when he figures it out for several lifetimes...

Good thing he has all those alts to fall back on.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Corona Kitty on November 11, 2020, 05:26:36 PM
Why did you sell it though?

He’s just going to use this info to a) put you down in a vein attempt to b) boast about how great his life is. ;)

#MexicanMaleProstitute

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 11, 2020, 05:29:01 PM
He’s just going to use this info to a) put you down in a vein attempt to b) boast about how great his life is. ;)

#MexicanMaleProstitute

You've got mental issues.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Ciardelo on November 11, 2020, 05:28:43 PM
Poor Jack, he's been inception-ized.

Just humor him, folks. There's enough pain ahead for him when he figures it out for several lifetimes...

Good thing he has all those alts to fall back on.

I wish the one that used to call me a nigger and tell me to read would come back. :'(

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Corona Kitty on November 11, 2020, 05:29:25 PM
You've got mental issues.

You mean the ability to spot emotionally crippled people like you? I really don’t consider that an issue. ::)

Ciardelo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 11, 2020, 05:29:01 PM

#MexicanMaleProstitute

Jackstar

https://youtu.be/czzkVw2Y7FU

From the sound of the parliament, you would think that I had cured cancer or something, but no--this is really the warm-up to The Big Show, coming soon.

Once you've checked your local listings, stay tuned. How does one eat an elephant? One bite at a time. And if you're really going to eat a whole elephant, you probably should take the time to chew it proper.

Also: I was just informed last night that last-minute negotiations fell through, and there is no jingle. I tried, believe me, I tried--but negotiating deals is really not one of my strong points. I usually simply win deals, I don't make them. It's a character flaw, I know. I am doing something about it.

Unlike some people.