Election Night 2020

Started by MV/Liberace!, November 03, 2020, 06:41:03 PM

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


SredniVashtar

Quote from: KJh on November 04, 2020, 03:18:24 PM
I was hoping for riots last night. Where are the riots. Maybe when they officially announce the winner.
Imagine nationwide riots.

Some of us are hoping MD will be chased through the streets and brutally sodomized by a Soros-sponsored gang of liberal poofs.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SredniVashtar on November 04, 2020, 03:21:53 PM
Some of us are hoping MD will be chased through the streets and brutally sodomized by a Soros-sponsored gang of liberal poofs.

They’ll all be eating lead.  ;)

It must be difficult to butter your bread not being able to own butter knives there, right? :D

albrecht

Quote from: KJh on November 04, 2020, 03:18:24 PM
I was hoping for riots last night. Where are the riots. Maybe when they officially announce the winner.
Imagine nationwide riots.
I think there was some minor stuff in DC. There likely is the usual stuff in Portland but that is the new normal, I guess. But mainly nobody knows, for sure, what the result is so they are waiting, I guess. I imagine there are some nervious nellies in Antifada and BLM thinking about 'no more Soros paycheck' if Kamala wins.

ItsOver

Quote from: Corona Kitty on November 04, 2020, 03:19:03 PM
I hope people will live stream it for us.
Forget toilet paper.  A popcorn shortage is the big threat.




K_Dubb

Quote from: SredniVashtar on November 04, 2020, 03:21:53 PM
Some of us are hoping MD will be chased through the streets and brutally sodomized by a Soros-sponsored gang of liberal poofs.




>have the media on your side
>have big tech on your side
>have corporate power on your side
>have payment processors on your side
>have unprecedented control of narrative
>have unprecedented guilt farming and gas lighting ops running 24/7, cradle to grave
>still close enough that you have to steal it




Asuka Langley

Congratulations to Kabbalah Harris for becoming the first poo in the loo female president. FUCK NIGGERS!


Corona Kitty

Quote from: Asuka Langley on November 04, 2020, 03:38:21 PM
Congratulations to Kabbalah Harris for becoming the first poo in the loo female president. FUCK NIGGERS!



https://youtu.be/KCkDe6baqR8

Asuka Langley

Quote from: malachi.martini on November 04, 2020, 03:37:35 PM
>have the media on your side
>have big tech on your side
>have corporate power on your side
>have payment processors on your side
>have unprecedented control of narrative
>have unprecedented guilt farming and gas lighting ops running 24/7, cradle to grave
>still close enough that you have to steal it



They are not even trying to hide it they dont care lol

https://twitter.com/ericjgibbs/status/1324088038830624768

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: malachi.martini on November 04, 2020, 03:37:35 PM
>have the media on your side
>have big tech on your side
>have corporate power on your side
>have payment processors on your side
>have unprecedented control of narrative
>have unprecedented guilt farming and gas lighting ops running 24/7, cradle to grave
>still close enough that you have to steal it



^^^^^
THIS!


Corona Kitty

Quote from: KJh on November 04, 2020, 03:41:13 PM
Yes I do. I was watching Liberace's commentary, and later I was smashing neighbor's cat who was making annoying noises.

That poor cat.

albrecht

Quote from: malachi.martini on November 04, 2020, 03:37:35 PM
>have the media on your side
>have big tech on your side
>have corporate power on your side
>have payment processors on your side
>have unprecedented control of narrative
>have unprecedented guilt farming and gas lighting ops running 24/7, cradle to grave
>still close enough that you have to steal it


Exactly.

Asuka Langley

I thought Drumpf would win but i am not surprised by this. Things will get more expensive, more jobs will be sent over seas, taxes will go up. Kabbalah will try to buy back guns and make gun owners felons if they dont go along with it. So less money to blow on stupid shit and you cant take your guns out where people will see them, not a big deal unless your a broke nigger. We have to shoot looting niggers with a fudd gun now instead of a AR15, waow.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OjKrL0479fQ

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Asuka Langley on November 04, 2020, 03:56:46 PM
I thought Drumpf would win but i am not surprised by this. Things will get more expensive, more jobs will be sent over seas, taxes will go up. Kabbalah will try to buy back guns and make gun owners felons if they dont go along with it. So less money to blow on stupid shit and you cant take your guns out where people will see them, not a big deal unless your a broke nigger. We have to shoot looting niggers with a fudd gun now instead of a AR15, waow.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OjKrL0479fQ

It ain’t over yet. Anyway, you said you wanted Biden to win for the lulz. I hope they’re worth it if he does.

pate

As your new duly elected Shadow President, I am taking office immediately and declaring Martial Law.  I am suspending habeas corpus because it sounds ominous and frightening.  I have hand selected certain individuals within the Shawdow Government and have given them unlimited license to be Judge, Jury and Executioner in all cases where I perceive violations of Shadow Law to have occurred.

Since the first 100-days MAPA initiative has not yet officially begun, the restrictions on backstabbings, recriminations and jostlings for power are not yet in effect.  Also, the "Don't Be Stupid" official MAPA policy is not yet Law of the Land.

Also, I have decided to keep the polls open in the official campaign thread for another three weeks;  "A vote for pate is never late!"

https://youtu.be/3DtgWrFTtQk

This is going to be fun.

Thank you in advance!  It is an honor to serve.

pate/K_Dubb 2020
"We are going to ]b]fix[/b[ this shit"


ediot:  additionally I call on eMCee and the BellChan board of directors to immediately institute BOLD functionality and a properly functioning PMs System.

Rix Gins

Joe is getting damn close to 270.  Trump must win all of the remaining contests.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Rix Gins on November 04, 2020, 04:09:12 PM
Joe is getting damn close to 270.  Trump must win all of the remaining contests.

Fingers crossed! :)

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 04, 2020, 03:58:37 PM
It ain’t over yet. Anyway, you said you wanted Biden to win for the lulz. I hope they’re worth it if he does.

I just want to see pink haired libtards starving in the streets i dont even care if I'm there with them #Spite #ScorchedEarth #KillEmAll



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CehYA3omb5o

whoozit

I wonder how long it will take Biden to enact the Super-Duper Predator law to undo the Trump reforms.  Kamala will be down with it.

Quote from: Asuka Langley on November 04, 2020, 04:12:44 PM
I just want to see pink haired libtards starving in the streets i dont even care if I'm there with them #Spite #ScorchedEarth #KillEmAll



Would be really short-lived, they'd be first on the menu at BLM cannibal cookouts.


Dr. MD MD

Quote from: whoozit on November 04, 2020, 04:19:08 PM
I wonder how long it will take Biden to enact the Super-Duper Predator law to undo the Trump reforms.  Kamala will be down with it.

Gonna be a gloablist crackdown, fuckers. The only people who should be allowed to own AR-15s are UN soldiers.

Rix Gins

Quote from: whoozit on November 04, 2020, 04:19:08 PM
I wonder how long it will take Biden to enact the Super-Duper Predator law to undo the Trump reforms.  Kamala will be down with it.

We'll see some familiar faces on the cabinet.  Elizabeth Warren and Pete Buttigieg for starters.  Covid deserves a spot on it.

whoozit

Quote from: Rix Gins on November 04, 2020, 04:25:27 PM
We'll see some familiar faces on the cabinet.  Elizabeth Warren and Pete Buttigieg for starters.  Covid deserves a spot on it.
Warren, the first Native American (self identifying, isn’t that appropriation?] cabinet member.  The eating of the left by the left should be memorable.

Powered by SMFPacks Menu Editor Mod