• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Coronavirus 2020

Started by MV/Liberace!, January 23, 2020, 11:29:38 PM

whoozit

I think I caught Corona a second time and am going to die again!  This is getting tedious.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: whoozit on December 09, 2020, 04:12:09 PM
I think I caught Corona a second time and am going to die again!  This is getting tedious.

Look, the main thing is whether infected, dead or alive just stay in your cage and don’t rock the boat, comrade.

whoozit

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 09, 2020, 04:15:07 PM
Look, the main thing is whether infected, dead or alive just stay in your cage and don’t rock the boat, comrade.
I’ll die alone and miserable.  That way when history sets the record straight my kinsmen will off themselves with their grief.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: whoozit on December 09, 2020, 04:17:16 PM
I’ll die alone and miserable.  That way when history sets the record straight my kinsmen will off themselves with their grief.

As they should.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: whoozit on December 09, 2020, 04:12:09 PM

What kind of medication did they give you?

whoozit

Quote from: Corona Kitty on December 09, 2020, 04:25:56 PM
What kind of medication did they give you?
None, they told me it was my fault and I owed it to society to die.

Juan

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 09, 2020, 04:15:07 PM
And wear a mask.  Just wear a mask.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Juan on December 09, 2020, 04:27:10 PM
And wear a mask.  Just wear a mask.

Yes, don’t forget you should always be constantly virtue signalling to the world about what a good person you are. Good point!

ItsOver

Quote from: whoozit on December 09, 2020, 04:27:02 PM
Time to move on to “better things.”  The People thank you for your service.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ItsOver on December 09, 2020, 04:37:39 PM

I wonder what K_Dudd thinks of Chuck’s jaunty cap in that flick? 🤔

He was pretty stylin in Soylent Green.

whoozit

Quote from: ItsOver on December 09, 2020, 04:37:39 PM

Remember, a quick death costs much less than a recovery and multiple additional treatments.  The dark side of public insurance.

ItsOver

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 09, 2020, 04:41:10 PM
I wonder what K_Dudd thinks of Chuck’s jaunty cap in that flick? 🤔

He was pretty stylin in Soylent Green.
If Dubb is hot for Myke, he should be bonkers for Chuck in his prime.  A little bondage probably kicks it up a notch, too.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: whoozit on December 09, 2020, 04:27:02 PM

Well, that escalated.

albrecht

Quote from: whoozit on December 09, 2020, 04:42:09 PM
Remember, a quick death costs much less than a recovery and multiple additional treatments.  The dark side of public insurance.
I recall reading about this when the Eastern Bloc was opening up more and the new countries were dealing with capitalism and their social programs and there suddenly was some concern about the number of smokers and tobacco policy. Essentially, allegedly, a major American tobacco company did a study that showed that the government would save money by having such a high percentage of smokers. Due to earlier death so less payouts in pension schemes, social welfare, long-term health care, and associated costs! It was controversial and made news over here also in the 'tobacco hearings' and debate.  In partial, defense actuaries in private insurance and government agencies also do such studies and analysis.

https://web.archive.org/web/20111001035336/http://hspm.sph.sc.edu/courses/Econ/Classes/cbacea/czechsmokingcost.html

whoozit

Quote from: albrecht on December 09, 2020, 05:03:35 PM
I recall reading about this when the Eastern Bloc was opening up more and the new countries were dealing with capitalism and their social programs and there suddenly was some concern about the number of smokers and tobacco policy. Essentially, allegedly, a major American tobacco company did a study that showed that the government would save money by having such a high percentage of smokers. Due to earlier death so less payouts in pension schemes, social welfare, long-term health care, and associated costs! It was controversial and made news over here also in the 'tobacco hearings' and debate.  In partial, defense actuaries in private insurance and government agencies also do such studies and analysis.

https://web.archive.org/web/20111001035336/http://hspm.sph.sc.edu/courses/Econ/Classes/cbacea/czechsmokingcost.html
Exactly, it is cheaper if the first serious illness kills.  Cancer survivors are raping the system, especially since cancer will most likely get them in the end.  Why can’t they have the decency to die the first time?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: whoozit on December 09, 2020, 05:07:42 PM
Exactly, it is cheaper if the first serious illness kills.  Cancer survivors are raping the system, especially since cancer will most likely get them in the end.  Why can’t they have the decency to die the first time?

Bye, mom. Love you!

whoozit

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 09, 2020, 05:17:30 PM
Bye, mom. Love you!

See how wise the indigenous are!  We could feed you but that would take a lot of work so fuck off you parasite, love you mom.  Hopefully you’ll die from exposure before you are eaten by the bears.

ItsOver

Quote from: whoozit on December 09, 2020, 05:51:33 PM
See how wise the indigenous are!  We could feed you but that would take a lot of work so fuck off you parasite, love you mom.  Hopefully you’ll die from exposure before you are eaten by the bears.
Aren’t the bears starving due to global warming?  Come on, Ma, do your part to combat the effects of this man made evil!

Ciardelo

Quote from: ItsOver on December 09, 2020, 06:01:50 PM
Aren’t the bears starving due to global warming?  Come on, Ma, do your part to combat the effects of this man made evil!

I got this from the power company today.

whoozit

Quote from: Ciardelo on December 09, 2020, 06:05:37 PM

Or women will be drowned in acidulated water?

Ciardelo

Quote from: whoozit on December 09, 2020, 06:08:43 PM

I think the whole world is going mad with the Corona Chan.

whoozit

Quote from: Ciardelo on December 09, 2020, 06:10:20 PM
I think the whole world is going mad with the Corona Chan.
I think Corona Chan only slightly accelerated the process.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: whoozit on December 09, 2020, 06:08:43 PM

We’re not saying yes or no to that, comrade. It’s just something the state would like you to consider the next time you turn on the tap. Make of that what you will.

ItsOver

Quote from: Ciardelo on December 09, 2020, 06:05:37 PM

Any further verbage with this friendly greeting?  Maybe a nice, personal note?

Ciardelo

Quote from: ItsOver on December 09, 2020, 06:22:32 PM
Any further verbage with this friendly greeting?  Maybe a nice, personal note?

heh heh

It was actually winners from their K-12 art contest for the new calendar. That one was a runner-up I think.

Ciardelo

Here's one from an 8th-grader

albrecht

Quote from: Ciardelo on December 09, 2020, 06:28:01 PM
Here's one from an 8th-grader

Public schools don't teach cursive, so I doubt this. This is an old government worker who works for some agency pretending to be a schoolgirl. Likely a male one even.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Asuka Langley on December 09, 2020, 07:16:46 PM
Why are Canadians so cucked?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88_d5b3zBvk

Next to England they are without a doubt the most pro-globalist country in the world. Some freedom loving nation should probably invade them...in Minecraft.

pate

Quote from: whoozit on December 09, 2020, 04:42:09 PM

Ehoo-yih!