• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Coronavirus 2020

Started by MV/Liberace!, January 23, 2020, 11:29:38 PM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: WOTR on April 15, 2020, 09:07:56 PM
Oh, come on! you cannot even make this shit up anymore.

Let's just imagine that they come up with a cure or a vaccine. Does Justine believe that they will give it to us, or that the Chinese will claim that they discovered it in another lab, patent it, manufacture it, and sell it to us at a stupid price after inoculating their own population.

I may not be an expert on China (and thanks to this lockdown, I could couldn't stay at a holiday inn) but you would have to be a moron to give them cash to look for a cure. China is not locked down. They are still producing goods for sale. This is a STATE funded lab. They do not need his millions.

I wonder which individual citizens account he is wiring these millions to?

Unfortunately, your country and Great Britain are essentially acting as globalist agencies now. Australia seems as pissed off as most of America’s seems to be getting now but Canada reiterated their commitment to the WHO today in light of our defunding of it. 

WOTR

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 15, 2020, 09:12:42 PM
Unfortunately, your country and Great Britain are essentially acting as globalist agencies now. Australia seems as pissed off as most of America’s seems to be getting now but Canada reiterated their commitment to the WHO today in light of our defunding of it.

Most of us have known this since the last election. Justine was busy campaigning for a seat on the UN when this started, and he couldn't be bothered to come back to this country and abandon his international grovelling tour.

Of course he is going to continue to support them. They are the ones who can give the little fuck a seat on one of their coveted councils.

**I noticed earlier on today that when I talk about our federal government I suffer from Tourettes. I was at work (where I'm usually quite controlled) cursing like a sailor.

albrecht

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 15, 2020, 06:55:59 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiyn3NOcUqI
Get the usual pressure groups on to this new reparation train! Where is Jesse, and so on! This could be big! They always used to bitch about the Joose (deep pockets) and whiteys and the small business Koreans (they fight back though)  but now they can catch a big fish if they time this right!

albrecht

Quote from: WOTR on April 15, 2020, 09:16:18 PM
Most of us have known this since the last election. Justine was busy campaigning for a seat on the UN when this started, and he couldn't be bothered to come back to this country and abandon his international grovelling tour.

Of course he is going to continue to support them. They are the ones who can give the little fuck a seat on one of their coveted councils.

**I noticed earlier on today that when I talk about our federal government I suffer from Tourettes. I was at work (where I'm usually quite controlled) cursing like a sailor.
Have the Frenchie types gone away? They used to always be stirring syrup, kidnappings, hockey, and bombs. Now it seems silent?  Because they hope the NWO will be France-based?

WOTR

Quote from: ItsOver on April 15, 2020, 03:15:02 PM
Probably the second wave.  Expect it anywhere, plus this Fall could be a bitch.

Twice today I heard that we will not return to normal until 2022 - 2024. I hope everybody said their last "goodbye's" to granny. Even if the Wooflu does not get her, time eventually will. At least her last years will be filled with laughs and smiles, friends and family...

WOTR

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 15, 2020, 01:20:48 PM
Why?! He’s a Hillary voting, never-Trumper globalist. ::)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pK1mvEDkJDo

Didn't he have a reality show? Is there any better qualification?  ;)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: WOTR on April 15, 2020, 10:07:44 PM
Didn't he have a reality show? Is there any better qualification?  ;)

Shark Tank. I’d like to throw him in a real one. ;)

WOTR

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 15, 2020, 10:08:35 PM
Shark Tank. I’d like to throw him in a real one. ;)

He does seem a little conceited. Hopefully the swamp still has a few sharks.  ;)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: WOTR on April 15, 2020, 10:09:35 PM
He does seem a little conceited. Hopefully the swamp still has a few sharks.  ;)

No, I meant real sharks taring him apart as I watch on. :)

Dr. MD MD

I’m listening to Bill Gates on Nightline telling us that things won’t go back to normal until we all take his vaccine....probably about 18 months away. That sounds like a threat to me. And they call me seditious.  ::) ;D

Seriously though, the virus has already mutated into various forms now so what in the fuck is he talking about?!

Now they’re doing a puff piece on Fauci. ::) ::)

ItsOver

Meanwhile, poor wittle Nancy and her $24K freezer full of ice cream.  What a fucking clueless cunt.

http://youtu.be/DgfumenJbXE

The rest of us can eat cake.

Hog

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 15, 2020, 05:48:50 PM
Ayahuasca
It's Brazil, obviously sugarcane is the "cure".

peace
Hog

Hog

Quote from: WOTR on April 12, 2020, 11:56:49 PM
Amazing what fear will lead to. The good part is that COVID has a fairly low death rate if you are healthy. Can you imagine abandoning patients out of fear if you are younger and healthy? Even if you had no PPE, would you really just leave them there to die alone?

It's an older story- but wow...
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/coronavirus-deaths-spain-nursing-homes-panish-army-finds-dead-abandoned-patients-at-senior-care-facilities/

"Spanish Defense Minister Margarita Robles said the military "found some older people completely abandoned, sometimes even dead in their beds."

During an interview with Spanish TV channel Telecinco, Robles said that the staff in some care homes left after coronavirus was detected at facilities. "
No, I would go in there and help them and hold their hands, PPE or not, but I'm the selfless type.

That's the problem, people walk around thinking they are "healthy". 
If you're an overweight fat fuck(70.7% of Americans are overweight/obese), BUZZ. 

Got diabetes(11% of United States citizens do with 17% of Appalachans afflicted), BUZZ. 

Had surgery within the last couple years, BUZZ.

There were Long Term Care Facility residents that were discovered wearing 3 or 4 diapers because Personal Support Workers wouldn't remove soiled diapers, clean the person up and apply new garments.  Not afraid enough not to come to work and punch in, but "too afraid" to do their fucking job while there.

I'm going to type this out from my copy of Potter and Perry-Canadian Fundamentals of Nursing. This book is the standard for RPN/RN/RN-Extended Class(Nurse Practitioner), page 639 table 33-1. I paid $170 for it, so fuck the copyright. 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Course of Infection by Stage

1) Incubation period- this is the interval between the entrance of pathogen into  body and the appearance of symptoms (chicken pox 2-3 weeks, common cold-1-2 days, influenza-1-3 days, mumps 15-18 days)

2) Prodromal Stage
-Interval from the onset of non-specific signs and symptoms(malaise, low grade fever, and fatigue) to more specific symptoms(during this time, micro-organisms grow and multiply and the client may be more capable of spreading disease to others)

3) Illness Stage
-Interval when the client manifests signs symptoms specific to the type of infection (eg-common cold is manifested by a sore throat, sinus congestion, and rhinitis(runny nose), mumps is manifested by ab earache, high fever and swelling of the parotid and salivary glands.

4) Convalescence
-Interval when the acute symptoms of infection disappear and the body tries to replenish its resources and return to a state of homeostasis(a state of normal "balance"), the length of recovery depends on the severity of the infection and the client's general state of health(may take several days to MONTHS)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

here's a pic of the parotid glands location

Regarding SARSCoV-2 treatment as related to BMI "Some 42.4 percent of people with a body mass index (BMI) over 30 were able to go home after successful treatment, compared with 56.4 percent of patients with a BMI of less than 25."

peace
Hog

Hog

Quote from: paladin1991 on April 15, 2020, 01:23:57 PM
Protesting is a non essential?  In my opinion, those cops are non essential.
Up here Paramedics are NOT considered an "essential service".

Note: If you call 9-1-1 there are 3 distinct emergency services-1)Emergency Medical Services(EMS-Paramedics) 2) Police 3)Fire Department.

There is no combined Paramedic/Firefighter up here like in the US.

peace
Hog

Kidnostad3

Strain of COVID-9 found in NYC cases from Europe not Asia.   The theory that virus was released when low level lab employees (char force, janitors, etc.) sold infected laboratory animals or their carcasses to wet market purveyors to make a few yuan makes the most sense to me. 

https://youtu.be/ig9yh8iVZWI

As restrictions may soon be relaxed some, remember W.U.H.A.N. 

Learn it.
Know it.
Live it.   

paladin1991

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 15, 2020, 09:12:42 PM
Maybe the canucks and limeys will make up the 595 million dollar difference.

paladin1991

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 15, 2020, 10:11:17 PM
No, I meant real sharks taring him apart as I watch on. :)

I'll throw in the chum.

paladin1991

Quote from: ItsOver on April 16, 2020, 05:35:26 AM
Meanwhile, poor wittle Nancy and her $24K freezer full of ice cream.  What a fucking clueless cunt.

fuck her.  I can't afford to fill my freezer (fm Sears) with ice cream. 

Gd5150

And people wonder why the communist Democrat party cares more about sneaking pet projects into the KungFlu emergency stimulus, than helping people who’s lives are being illegally taken from them.

Going back to work, opening the economy, isn’t about the stock market. The leftwing idiots who make this claim, as expected, have no clue that the market is now down about 10% from its high and has been rallying for 2 weeks. Ending this unconstitutional lockdown is about exercising your right to pursue your dreams. To own your home. To not be an unemployed homeless person living a life of hell.

Being locked up in your house, living life in a plastic bubble to avoid the 1:10000 chance you might die isn’t living life. It’s living hell.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Gd5150 on April 16, 2020, 10:41:13 AM
And people wonder why the communist Democrat party cares more about sneaking pet projects into the KungFlu emergency stimulus, than helping people who’s lives are being illegally taken from them.

Going back to work, opening the economy, isn’t about the stock market. The leftwing idiots who make this claim, as expected, have no clue that the market is now down about 10% from its high and has been rallying for 2 weeks. Ending this unconstitutional lockdown is about exercising your right to pursue your dreams. To own your home. To not be an unemployed homeless person living a life of hell.

Being locked up in your house, living life in a plastic bubble to avoid the 1:10000 chance you might die isn’t living life. It’s living hell.

+1

Or imported Italian Gelato................

Seriously - WTF was that?   I had to double check to make sure that wasn't some sort of fucked up SNL skit. 
That was in such poor taste and why didn't that host guy ream her ass out?   Maybe some really are NPC's.

ItsOver

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on April 16, 2020, 11:53:28 AM
Or imported Italian Gelato................

Seriously - WTF was that?   I had to double check to make sure that wasn't some sort of fucked up SNL skit. 
That was in such poor taste and why didn't that host guy ream her ass out?   Maybe some really are NPC's.

"...I had to double check to make sure that wasn't some sort of fucked up SNL skit... " Ha!

Nitwit Nancy.  God help us, if something happened to Trump and Pence.  The shameless twat should be the first to the guillotine.

Dr. MD MD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJsa3zOYvlw

Live free or DIE, mutherfuckers!

P.S. I know that’s New Hampshire and not Michigan but I don’t care.  :P