Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

ItsOver

Quote from: Azzerae on November 19, 2018, 09:58:05 AM
She'd never agree to that.
Everyone has a price.  Maybe it's time for Liberace to release his stash of painted rocks.

Metron2267

Quote from: Catsmile on November 19, 2018, 12:02:47 AM
Funny how someone who post on BellGab 24/7 tells everyone they are obsessive, and to get a life.
# Irony

Metron2267

Quote from: spookcat on November 19, 2018, 02:14:05 AM
That's a big cat.

Just popped in to say hi. Hope you all are doing well.

Hi back, stay a while, post often and....CATS!

ItsOver

Quote from: Metron2267 on November 19, 2018, 11:06:17 AM
Hi back, stay a while, post often and....CATS!

Cat... it's what's for dinner!

Lilith

Quote from: ItsOver on November 19, 2018, 01:15:53 PM
Some good eats!

I've often wondered if the animal shelters sell cats to China when they become overcrowded.  I know they say that they kindly put them to sleep etc, but coin is coin.    Just sayin...

Metron2267

Why trifle with cats when you can sell the Chicoms wimmin...

https://www.yahoo.com/news/brides-sale-vietnamese-women-trafficked-china-045146327.html
Lao Cai (Vietnam) (AFP) - When Kiab turned 16, her brother promised to take her to a party in a tourist town in northern Vietnam. Instead, he sold her to a Chinese family as a bride.

The ethnic Hmong teenager spent nearly a month in China until she was able to escape her new husband, seek help from local police and return to Vietnam.

"My brother is no longer a human being in my eyes -- he sold his own sister to China," Kiab, whose name has been changed to protect her identity, told AFP at a shelter for trafficking victims in the Vietnamese border town Lao Cai.

Vulnerable women in countries close to China -- not only Vietnam but also North Korea, Laos, Cambodia and Myanmar -- are being forced into marriages in the land of the one-child policy, experts say.

China suffers from one of the worst gender imbalances in the world as families prefer male children.

As a result millions of men now cannot find Chinese brides -- a key driver of trafficking, according to rights groups.

The Lao Cai shelter currently houses a dozen girls from various ethnic minority groups. All say they were tricked by relatives, friends or boyfriends and sold to Chinese men as brides.

Lilith

"Dr. William R. Forstchen has a Ph.D. in history from Purdue University with specializations in military history and the history of technology. He is the author of over forty books, a number of them New York Times best sellers. His book about the threat to the United States by use of an EMP, Electro-Magnetic Pulse, titled One Second After, was on the best seller list for 12 weeks and is credited with helping to start the Prepper movement. Dr. William R. Forstchen is a professor of history and faculty fellow at Montreat College in Western North Carolina, and resides near Asheville, North Carolina. "

www.DayOfWrathBook.com
www.OneSecondAfter.com

Rix Gins

Metron2267

https://twitter.com/KeithRowland/status/1057032723385090048

Follow Follow @KeithRowland

I had a pregnant woman hold the door open for me today. What’s up with that? I must look helpless.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Metron2267 on November 19, 2018, 02:12:33 PM
https://twitter.com/KeithRowland/status/1057032723385090048

Follow Follow @KeithRowland

I had a pregnant woman hold the door open for me today. What’s up with that? I must look helpless.

In other words, the pregnant women thought Keith, was an older lesbian.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: WeinerInHand on November 19, 2018, 03:11:04 PM

I think we all know that if the cop, would have seen her with a gun. The story would have been a lot different.

Spookcat

Quote from: username on November 19, 2018, 03:19:05 PM
I think we all know that if the cop, would have seen her with a gun. The story would have been a lot different.

It would've been a lot longer than a few minutes....or a lot shorter depending on if they felt threatened.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: spookcat on November 19, 2018, 05:06:43 PM
It would've been a lot longer than a few minutes....or a lot shorter depending on if they felt threatened.

Absolutely, that was a major exaggeration.

Metron2267

Quote from: username on November 19, 2018, 03:00:49 PM
In other words, the pregnant women thought Keith, was an older lesbian.

LOL!

Metron2267

Quote from: spookcat on November 19, 2018, 05:06:43 PM

You ain't kidding. I hope she left it on her desk. :-X

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Metron2267 on November 19, 2018, 05:14:37 PM
LOL!

I mean let's be honest he looks like one of those older Butch lesbians, especially with his hair. he looks terrible and that should be a sign, that he needs to do something.

Lilith

Quote from: username on November 19, 2018, 03:19:05 PM

I'm sure the Sheriff at least took down a note, observing that Heather seemed very frazzled for someone who was just sitting around at a computer, doing a show.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: brig on November 19, 2018, 05:26:59 PM
I'm sure the Sheriff at least took down a note, observing that Heather seemed very frazzled for someone who was just sitting around at a computer, doing a show.

What happened? What was it that scared her? ???

Lilith

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 19, 2018, 05:30:04 PM
What happened? What was it that scared her? ???

You have to start from 1:44min in on Heathers Friday night open lines, and listen for the next two hours and 45 min.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: brig on November 19, 2018, 05:32:09 PM
You have to start from 1:44min in on Heathers Friday night open lines, and listen for the next two hours and 45 min.

I don’t want to know that bad.  :D

Corona Kitty

Quote from: brig on November 19, 2018, 05:26:59 PM

I hope he checks up on her again.

Metron2267

He could start with a razor and lose the old man neck beard...