• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Kingdom of Nye With Heather Wade

Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

Ghost Nutter

Another positive is that she's getting guest's booked..which that indicates she finally has a producer that knows what he's doing..good signs all the way around!

ItsOver

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 26, 2020, 11:29:56 AM
Yes, maybe she could read from the transcripts of The Curse of Oak Island on the next show.
#ReadingTheBestofThePahrumpPhoneBook
#GettingMoreBetterEveryDay
#WatchOutJorchHereICome!
#Leg-o-cy

DynamoHum

Quote from: Ghost Nutter on February 26, 2020, 11:32:52 AM
Another positive is that she's getting guest's booked..which that indicates she finally has a producer that knows what he's doing..good signs all the way around!

I think these are all repeat guests so far.

Ghost Nutter

I can't remember the guest she's having on tonite..but yeah..

Ghost Nutter

Hopefully she has Nick Redfern and Dark Waters on again soon..be good shows

Dr. MD MD

Here’s my honest assessment of Heather. She doesn’t have a good radio voice. She often sounds timid, not confident to me. Whether you agreed with him or not Art was willing to meet the weirdness of the night with the full confidence that he could navigate it...and he usually did. Heather, not so much.

whoozit

Someone please share a clip from Heather’s show if Falkie calls in.  That should increase her listenership.

Ghost Nutter

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 26, 2020, 01:01:22 PM
Here’s my honest assessment of Heather. She doesn’t have a good radio voice. She often sounds timid, not confident to me. Whether you agreed with him or not Art was willing to meet the weirdness of the night with the full confidence that he could navigate it...and he usually did. Heather, not so much.
I've come to admire your infrequent assessments..of what goes on in our ever so miniscule community

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Ghost Nutter on February 26, 2020, 02:09:17 PM
I've come to admire your infrequent assessments..of what goes on in our ever so miniscule community

I really think the only thing that can save her career now is to go autobiographical. Normally, I’d advise against this but it’s what we all want to hear about from Heather. So, rather than timidly rehashing the same old chestnuts, why not boldly give us the juicy details about what really went on with MITD? I would listen to that.

ItsOver

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 26, 2020, 01:01:22 PM
Yep, square peg, meet round hole.  She needs to go with what she's good at it, no matter how limiting that may be. 

If she can accept she's a running joke as a broadcast show host, she could go with that.  It's not like it hasn't been done.

Ghost Nutter

She already said too much...where as she'd have been much better off, saving  those details as a means for writing a tell all book

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Ghost Nutter on February 26, 2020, 02:27:36 PM
She already too much...where as she'd have been much better off, saving  those details as a means for writing a tell all book

I suggested that ages ago.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: ItsOver on February 26, 2020, 02:22:13 PM
Yep, square peg, meet round hole.  She needs to go with what she's good at it, no matter how limiting that may be. 

If she can accept she's a running joke as a broadcast show host, she could go with that.  It's not like it hasn't been done.

Noory is actually a broadcaster, Heather isn't.

Shocking, I know.

VC

Quote from: DynamoHum on February 26, 2020, 12:14:09 PM
I think these are all repeat guests so far.

What does Heater expect when she burns all her bridges and ghosts scheduled guests and her audience repeatedly?

Her only new content could be Open Lines, but she lies about that too. It's mostly Closed Lines Open to Known Callers aka Sycophants. But. That's all that remains for limited entertainment potential. The 1-3 Wild Card Callers that MIGHT get through after waiting 3+ hours only to be put-on in the last dead air half-hour of her show is NOT worth whatever that new content might be. Not to grow or regain an audience.

Yeah, Heater burned it all down already. Now, she just repeats. But. There are always insomniacs, and the retarded, and the mentally ill, a few dumb ass witches, clueless newbies, and her virtual horny fe-male want-to-be autistic Heater's BFF like Metron, AzzStab, Omaha Steaks shrink bitch, and Jedi that will still call-in and support her.

Rejects for the Burning Witch. She does Fire Dancing too. :D

Lilith

Oh YAY, we're reading the looking glass.

Lilith

Heatha, you left Bellgab out again...

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Lilith on February 26, 2020, 11:06:45 PM
Heatha, you left Bellgab out again...

Did Heather know Art before Bellgab?

ACE of CLUBS

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 25, 2020, 11:37:51 PM
So weird. I’m eating bacon while they’re talking about Francis Bacon. There are no coincidences.  :D

Eating Canadian bacon . . . . enjoy!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ACE of CLUBS on February 26, 2020, 11:55:36 PM
Eating Canadian bacon . . . . enjoy!

Canadian bacon is just ham. I was eating real bacon.

ACE of CLUBS

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 27, 2020, 12:00:15 AM
Canadian bacon is just ham. I was eating real bacon.

'Canadian' bacon is tenderloin . . . . ham is hind quarters.  Do you confuse potatoes and apples ?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ACE of CLUBS on February 27, 2020, 12:18:27 AM
'Canadian' bacon is tenderloin . . . . ham is hind quarters.  Do you confuse potatoes and apples ?

Enjoy your tenderloin then...but it’s not bacon.

ACE of CLUBS

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 25, 2020, 11:37:51 PM
So weird. I’m eating bacon while they’re talking about Francis Bacon. There are no coincidences.  :D

Let you in on a little secret . . . .
We Canadians know of the 'love' our Americans neighbors have for 'Canadian bacon' . . . .  what they don't know about is the little joke we play on Y'all.
For decades we've been packaging hog sphincters labeled as 'Canadian bacon' and exporting this product stateside, where it's enjoyed by our American 'cousins' . . . your happy, we're happy (although we're smiling for a different reason) and we're stuffing Yank $$ in our pockets.  We keep the real bacon here . . .  I'm sure you can keep our 'little secret' . . . ? 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ACE of CLUBS on February 27, 2020, 12:43:10 AM
Let you in on a little secret . . . .
We Canadians know of the 'love' our Americans neighbors have for 'Canadian bacon' . . . .  what they don't know about is the little joke we play on Y'all.
For decades we've been packaging hog sphincters labeled as 'Canadian bacon' and exporting this product stateside, where it's enjoyed by our American 'cousins' . . . your happy, we're happy (although we're smiling for a different reason) and we're stuffing Yank $$ in our pockets.  We keep the real bacon here . . .  I'm sure you can keep our 'little secret' . . . ? 

I’ve never loved it. I suspect the Americans who love it are really just Canadian expats. At least you know it’s shit.

BTW, what’s with the all bold? Asking for a friend.

DynamoHum

Quote from: Lilith on February 27, 2020, 03:40:37 AM

Should be interesting, she’s never been particularly nice to any female guest apart from Teal Swan.