• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Kingdom of Nye With Heather Wade

Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

Silphion

James Vincent Forrestal was the last Cabinet-level United States Secretary of the Navy and the first United States Secretary of Defense. Forrestal was privileged to classified information that was related to UFOs. It was widely rumored that he stood alone wanting to disclose government UFO information to the general public. It is suspected that his "suicide" was staged by Men in Black in a preemptive effort to shut him up. The committee's full report, regarding Forrestal's death, was held secret for 55 years and was not released until 2004

Lilith

So I'm late.  Did I miss anything?

AZZERAE

Quote from: VC on February 28, 2020, 02:05:20 PM
Shocking post. Congrats!

What will Metron do now?!

He'll most prob'ly disagree. I dunno. What, you think we always agree on everything? That's  preposterous!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: AZZERAE on February 29, 2020, 12:09:33 AM
He'll most prob'ly disagree. I dunno. What, you think we always agree on everything? That's  preposterous!

Sure, you’re metron’s lapdog. Arf! Arf!

AZZERAE

Go fuck yourself, MD.

Here's what Metron had to say, VC:

What he will do is say that could be a canny maneuver, but Heather isn't known for being teribbly canny, now is she?

Also I find no specific audio evidence that the transition after the first half hour is to taped material.

Suffice to say the paranormal stories she reads and credits to Mysterious Universe writer Paul Seaburn are current offerings.

As for not getting on - is it a problem if the quality of the calls for those who pass screening are good?

Is there some unwritten rule that the trolls of Ballgrab must be allowed to call in and Groyper her show into the toilet like the last iteration was?

Lather up VC, the soap on a rope is at YOUR feet!

Zartax

The Pope is a prostitute of the system. Bumper sticker.

VC

Quote from: AZZERAE on February 29, 2020, 01:29:37 AM

What he will do is say that could be a canny maneuver, but Heather isn't known for being teribbly canny, now is she?

Also I find no specific audio evidence that the transition after the first half hour is to taped material.

Suffice to say the paranormal stories she reads and credits to Mysterious Universe writer Paul Seaburn are current offerings.

As for not getting on - is it a problem if the quality of the calls for those who pass screening are good?

Is there some unwritten rule that the trolls of Ballgrab must be allowed to call in and Groyper her show into the toilet like the last iteration was?

Lather up VC, the soap on a rope is at YOUR feet!

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 29, 2020, 12:26:56 AM
Sure, you’re metron’s lapdog. Arf! Arf!

Look how s-he fetches for Metron. AzzStab is obviously Metron's little BF bitch. Lather-up AzzStab, Metron wags you doggie style. :D

Btw, your FU Avatar has slender woman's fingers. Were you a preemie and/or have less than two balls or none? You're soooo Vegan!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: AZZERAE on February 29, 2020, 01:29:37 AM
Go fuck yourself, MD.

You two can’t seem to stop thinking about gay sex. ::)

timebandit

stay safe heather..
roving food gangs, water pirates..
you'll be the only sane voice in a world gone mad.

#EveningAngel

Silphion

Known Near-Earth objects â€" as of January 2018

Silphion

Voodoo doll made with human teeth and skin found on Florida beach

Silphion

When the Sky Turned Electric Blue in New York City

Silphion

Electrical explosion, sparks light up Kenner Louisiana sky

Silphion

Electrical surge in the sky over Crossville Tennessee

Silphion

Strange object appears to emerge from giant red cloud over Phuket Thailand

Lilith

Its all about the TRUTH!!  That's why Heather's here.

Lilith

Well, Heather, since you asked, I think it's a bunch of BS.

Lilith

Heather feels the electricity in the room right now.   lol

Lilith

The men in black have very strange accents, and a strange pallor according to Heathers' guest.

Silphion

The UFO sighting from the rooftop of the Place Bonaventure Hotel in downtown Montreal in 1990 is one of many strange aerial sightings in this part of Canada. On that particular evening, dozens of people would witness the object. These would include journalists, television reporters, police officers, and RCMP officials.

Lilith

How's a girl supposed to know?  What's a girl to do?

Lilith

"...a talk show SO GOOD, it's supernatural". -  Heather Wade.