• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

yorkshire pud now making personal threats against me

Started by gnooryblows, January 02, 2018, 12:11:52 AM

gnooryblows

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 02, 2018, 08:22:00 PM
god damn, imagine if women actually talked like that. "I ALONE WILL FUCK YOU AND TAME YOU" when you're just walking down the street? lmfao that would be pretty cool.

i've had girls talk to me this way but i don't think it's that common. like its not what they do on a regular basis the way guys do.

Swishypants

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 02, 2018, 08:24:32 PM
i've had girls talk to me this way but i don't think it's that common.

Hotter than a $2.00 Pistol, shootin' up-hill!

Roswells, Art

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 02, 2018, 08:20:53 PM
srsly roswells do you have any counter offer to swishy's offer here? i mean he's offering to FUCK ME and TAME ME and it sounds pretty rad and tempting to me.

Well, I'm still listening to his first video so I would have to say 'go for it'!

Swishypants

Quote from: Roswells, Art on January 02, 2018, 08:31:13 PM
Well, I'm still listening to his first video so I would have to say 'go for it'!

Oh hell! Just strap on the crotchless panties NOW!

gnooryblows

Quote from: Roswells, Art on January 02, 2018, 08:31:13 PM

and so our love never was.

Swishypants

I want the one where the Trooper shoots them in the back of the head before they can Suicide!  8)

Swishypants

Over 30 nights of submission, I can put that cherished child inside your belly and make you whole again Lover! Many styles, and much warmth! I will leave you collapsed with a trickle of semen coming out of you, and you will know the LORD GOD and be satiated!

gnooryblows

Quote from: Swishypants on January 02, 2018, 08:40:59 PM
Over 30 nights of submission, I can put that cherished child inside your belly and make you whole again Lover! Many styles, and much warmth! I will leave you collapsed with a trickle of semen coming out of you, and you will know the LORD GOD and be satiated!

serious question, are you talking to me or roswells?

Swishypants

It is done. You will be my servant, and you will be happy. You will treated well, and you will perform your duty.

https://youtu.be/lESn-FWLpbw

Swishypants

Nothing else matters now. It's you and I and the genetic lottery. A dynasty. Kings to be! Victory. Always!

Swishypants

Quote from: Roswells, Art on January 02, 2018, 08:55:22 PM
I think he's talking to you.

Dream of the nasty things I'll make you do tonight, as you sink those fingers into the gushing well-spring of life itself! *M'PAH!!* The Sword comes out! Its' duty done!

gnooryblows

Quote from: Roswells, Art on January 02, 2018, 08:55:22 PM
I think he's talking to you.

score. sorry roswells. always the bridesmaid, never the bride for you, it seems!

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Swishypants on January 02, 2018, 08:57:37 PM
Dream of the nasty things I'll make you do tonight, as you sink those fingers into the gushing well-spring of life itself!

Not with that skirt on, desu.

gnooryblows

honestly roswells i dunno why you are rejecting swishy. i think he is the man. he is like my favorite person on bellgab of all time. i dunno why women wouldn't flock to him. if there was a woman on bellgab right now acting like swishy is acting i'd be all over it. i'd be like seriously saying "ooooooooo baby i luv u, lets gett married"

Roswells, Art

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 02, 2018, 08:59:52 PM
honestly roswells i dunno why you are rejecting swishy. i think he is the man. he is like my favorite person on bellgab of all time. i dunno why women wouldn't flock to him. if there was a woman on bellgab right now acting like swishy is acting i'd be all over it. i'd be like seriously saying "ooooooooo baby i luv u, lets gett married"

You're good, just go for it.

Swishypants

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 02, 2018, 08:59:52 PM

I am allowed FOUR WIVES under Chechnian LAW!!!

gnooryblows

Quote from: Roswells, Art on January 02, 2018, 09:01:08 PM
You're good, just go for it.

i think we should both be his wives. i'm willing to share him. we can be a nice little harem for him. i dunno why you gotta muck it up being all uptight and stuckup and pretentious. i'll take tuesdays thursdays and saturdays, you can have the rest of the days with him.

Swishypants

You hear those taps from the high-hat? Right on your anus and clitoris!

https://youtu.be/O8O7ng4vyY0