• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

yorkshire pud now making personal threats against me

Started by gnooryblows, January 02, 2018, 12:11:52 AM

gnooryblows

Quote from: Roswells, Art on January 02, 2018, 06:35:07 PM
I'm going to need to see you acting this Han Solo character out before I make a decision.

yeah right i'm not posting anymore pictures of myself lmfao. did you see what this thread is about? people want gnooryblows dead. i am a hunted man. but you now what? the picture you saw was in profile, in fairness, so i'll give you that. but there was definitely a look of han solo there even in profile, and you're totally lying if you're just saying "hur durrrr looks like an average college kid". you don't fool me, ok? i know what it is. a man as gorgeous and beautiful as me makes you uncomfortable. makes you feel a little bit insecure and stuff. like maybe you aren't good enough. so you try to play down my attractiveness in your own mind. try to say "hur durrrr, he's not that sexy" or whatever. and maybe it works to some degree and you feel a little bit more secure. and that's fine. i applaud that. good for you. i hope that strategy works out well for you in life, you know? no hard feelings there kiddo.

Quote from: Roswells, Art on January 02, 2018, 06:32:00 PM
Just curious, what part of my comment made you so mad that you had to be so rude?

How about the whole last comment.  Nevermind.  Have a good life.  I sincerely mean that even if you don't believe it or care less.  I guess we're simply like oil and vinegar.  Never the twain will meet. Like I said, I tried.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: 21st Century Man on January 02, 2018, 06:38:18 PM
How about the whole last comment.  Nevermind.  Have a good life.  I sincerely mean that even if you don't believe it or care less.  I guess we're simply like oil and vinegar.  Never the twain will meet. Like I said, I tried.

Yeah, work on that integrity while we're parted. Thanks. Sorry (not sorry) I made you question yourself.

Swishypants

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 02, 2018, 06:35:47 PM
just stick your fingers up his butt bro, he'll do / say / believe whatever you want him to. he is looking for a woman like you to dominate him lmfao.

https://youtu.be/010KyIQjkTk

gnooryblows

Quote from: 21st Century Man on January 02, 2018, 06:38:18 PM

cuz she's a good conservative girl with a decent head on her shoulders. and you're a degenerate pervert who uses whips and chains on women and has them use whips and chains on you lmfao. you bizarre weirdo. that's why you're oil and vinegar. i mean, she's saying dumb shit to me like i'm 6/10 but she's no where near on your level of insanity lol.

i mean whatever, i'm not gonna judge her, i know my super sexy looks make some women uncomfortable and feeling inadequate. it's alrite. it's natural. i won't judge her for it.

Swishypants

Quote from: Roswells, Art on January 02, 2018, 06:41:20 PM
I was really hoping I'd never have to hear that song again.

HAHAHAHA! YEAH BITCH! YOU LOVE IT!!!  ;D

gnooryblows

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 02, 2018, 06:42:53 PM
cuz she's a good conservative girl with a decent head on her shoulders. and you're a degenerate pervert who uses whips and chains on women and has them use whips and chains on you lmfao. you bizarre weirdo. that's why you're oil and vinegar. i mean, she's saying dumb shit to me like i'm 6/10 but she's no where near on your level of insanity lol.

i mean whatever, i'm not gonna judge her, i know my super sexy looks make some women uncomfortable and feeling inadequate. it's alrite. it's natural. i won't judge her for it.

i bet roswells art knows her place more or less

gnooryblows

IM SO EXCITED TO WATCH TUCKER CARLSON TONIGHT. HE'S BEEN ON VACATION FOR LIKE A WEEK AND A HALF I THINK HE'S FINALLY COMING BACK. I WANNA SEE HIM BTFO THOSE LIBSHITS AND DUMBOCRATS! TUCKKKKKKKKKER!

gnooryblows

T MINUS 15 MINUTES TO TUCKER LOL. CANT CUCK THE TUCK.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 02, 2018, 06:44:24 PM
i bet roswells art knows her place more or less

I do like to cook, are you bringing home bags of money?

gnooryblows

Quote from: Roswells, Art on January 02, 2018, 06:47:52 PM
I do like to cook, are you bringing home bags of money?

YUP YOU KNOW YOUR PLACE. it's ok. you are a good woman. you got the gnooryblows seal of approval even though you stupidly say im only a 6 out of 10 and you know that's untrue. i don't bring home bags of money unless you've got babies in you though and you're planning to put MORE in there once the ones you've already got in there come out. AND THEY'VE GOT TO BE MINE. I AINT GETTIN CUCKED, RAISING ANOTHER MANS CHILDREN, YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN? THIS HAS GOTTA BE AN EMOTIONALLY ABUSIVE RELATIONSHIP WHERE YOU HAVE NO FRIENDS AND AREN'T ALLOWED TO GO ANYWHERE UNLESS I AM THERE CUZ I AM A JEALOUS LOVER! I AM A MOUNTAIN OF PASSION AND LUST!!

Roswells, Art

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 02, 2018, 06:50:03 PM
YUP YOU KNOW YOUR PLACE. it's ok. you are a good woman. you got the gnooryblows seal of approval even though you stupidly say im only a 6 out of 10 and you know that's untrue. i don't bring home bags of money unless you've got babies in you though and you're planning to put MORE in there once the ones you've already got in there come out. AND THEY'VE GOT TO BE MINE. I AINT GETTIN CUCKED, RAISING ANOTHER MANS CHILDREN, YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN? THIS HAS GOTTA BE AN EMOTIONALLY ABUSIVE RELATIONSHIP WHERE YOU HAVE NO FRIENDS AND AREN'T ALLOWED TO GO ANYWHERE UNLESS I AM THERE CUZ I AM A JEALOUS LOVER! I AM A MOUNTAIN OF PASSION AND LUST!!

That's nice. Are you bringing home the money and emotional support I'm going to need? I mean that's the only way it would make sense if we were all hetero.

Swishypants

Quote from: Roswells, Art on January 02, 2018, 07:15:00 PM
That's nice. Are you bringing home the money and emotional support I'm going to need?

Lets not get ahead of ourselves here. How GOOD can you cook? Do you keep a clean house? Do you take it in both holes? Do you have a perverted sister? You gotta' test-drive the merchandise first, because this level of security don't come cheap honey!

Swishypants

Full Medical, dental, vision, hearing! A tropical get-away once a year! Shopping once a month with a girl-friend. NO FARTING! Girls don't fart!

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Swishypants on January 02, 2018, 07:17:05 PM
Lets not get ahead of ourselves here. How GOOD can you cook? Do you keep a clean house? Do you take it in both holes? Do you have a perverted sister? You gotta' test-drive the merchandise first, because this level of security don't come cheap honey!

OK, virgin. I suppose some weird women might be into hanging out with you, but I'm sure you've tried that. Eeeh, sorry.

Swishypants

Quote from: Roswells, Art on January 02, 2018, 07:19:22 PM
OK, virgin. I suppose some weird women might be into that

The ones with the BIG houses, luxury cars, and children of exceptional ability do! :) Life is GOOD!

gnooryblows

Quote from: Roswells, Art on January 02, 2018, 07:15:00 PM
That's nice. Are you bringing home the money and emotional support I'm going to need? I mean that's the only way it would make sense if we were all hetero.

yeah of course duh but hang on, i'm watching tucker carlson right now. we'll figure out the particulars of our arrangement in like 45 minutes when he's done BTFOing the libshits.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Swishypants on January 02, 2018, 07:21:26 PM
The ones with the BIG houses, luxury cars, and children of exceptional ability do! :) Life is GOOD!

I'm starting to think you've been playing fast and loose with the truth, homefry.

Swishypants

Quote from: Roswells, Art on January 02, 2018, 07:26:23 PM
I'm starting to think you've been playing fast and loose with the truth, homefry.

I don't fuck with Hippie Girls named "TRUTH!" Jana is fine!

Roswells, Art

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 02, 2018, 07:22:50 PM
yeah of course duh but hang on, i'm watching tucker carlson right now. we'll figure out the particulars of our arrangement in like 45 minutes when he's done BTFOing the libshits.

That dude with a bowtie? Get him to give us a bag of popcorn.

Swishypants

You will shave your LEGS and PITS everyday! Make sure you dress like a lady, and make sure you smell good and your hair and make-up is perfect!

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Swishypants on January 02, 2018, 07:29:59 PM
You will shave your LEGS and PITS everyday! Make sure you dress like a lady, and make sure you smell good and your hair and make-up is perfect!

Have you even rolled out of your trailer this week?

Swishypants

You drop the kids off and go to Palates class! I'm not having any flab! Do your Keigles! Everything will be taken care of. Do you want this years flag-ship BMW or the Audi?

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Swishypants on January 02, 2018, 07:32:06 PM
You drop the kids off and go to Palates class! I'm not having any flab! Do your Keigles! Everything will be taken care of. Do you want this years flag-ship BMW or the Audi?

I'm doing my Keigels on the gardener. Aren't you supposed to be bringing us some money home?

Swishypants

Quote from: Roswells, Art on January 02, 2018, 07:34:32 PM
I'm doing my Keigels on the gardener. Aren't you supposed to be bringing us some money home?

Gardner is a hot Asian chick! FUCK YEAH!!!