• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Gunner65

Quote from: Pelayo on November 25, 2020, 07:34:44 PM
Are you gonna have turkey Gunner? I am. I couldn't resist. Albertson's was selling them for 47 cents a pound.
No, I am having venison.

Gunner65

Aquino took the narrative?  JFK?  Moon is a total liar!  The Warren Report?  WTF? 

Moon is a total jerkoff! 

Pelayo

I'm surprised I never hit one while driving. Came damn close though. Within a couple feet. I always planned that if I ever hit one and it wasn't too mangled, I'd toss it  on the back of the tractor.

Gunner65

Quote from: Pelayo on November 25, 2020, 07:39:56 PM
Did you get one this season?
Yes, a buck, 140 dressed out, being skinned right now.

Gunner65

Rainy day and I wanted to walk out..it's not really cold but I was soaked at 8 Am...I saw two doe and did not take a shot.  I shot a smaller buck who was following them.

And I still have more tags.

Pelayo

Gunner65

I pay 50.00 to "process" the deer further so I am basically "broke"

Gunner65

But it's ok. But I also want further processing next month with others ...and it is all a process. It depends on what you want to do and what you have.

And how much freezer space you have!

Pelayo

That sure was a boring story about the frog woman moonpie.

Gunner65

"God forgives the vampires"  Douglas Dietrich

Pelayo

I saw a Convair 240 for sale in an Aero Trader magazine that belonged to the Baghwan. They were only asking something like $60,000 for it. That was around 1990.

Pelayo

Hey ddd, since you know so much about vampires, where did Count Chocula come from?

Pelayo

Hey ddd, the next book you write you should entitle it "I am Hitler's demon seed."

Pelayo

Instead of buying a new computer, ddd blew his stimulus check on cocaine and hookers.

Ciardelo

Quote from: Pelayo on November 25, 2020, 08:51:56 PM
Instead of buying a new computer, ddd blew his stimulus check on cocaine and hookers.

The rest he wasted, I assume.

Pelayo

Moonpie says chinese women are mercenary. You have to look no further than ddd's mommy who was a bar girl that got his dad drunk and in the morning he was married to her.

Pelayo

"We're gonna have to put out a German book simply because of the demand from the public" -ddd      Yeah right ddd, they are breaking down your door for your stupid books.

Pelayo

Oooooohhhhh, don't mess with lame-o, he's one badass dude. LOL

Pelayo

Celina conwoman broke out her whip and flailed her maid for wasting her time by making her look for her at the grocery store.

Pelayo

Hey ddd, what makes you think the native Americans want invader chinese here as well?

Pelayo

Yeah, that monolith in Utah was erected by jap POWs and then they got in their balloon and floated around until they crashed near Roswell, NM.

Pelayo

Thank you for that global warming update lame-o thunberg.

Pelayo

Sorry lame-o, nice try butt kissing ddd, but the japs lost WW2. Big time.

Pelayo

Oh Jeeze lame-o says he's been writing a lot lately. Please don't read any of your lame poems on the air.

Pelayo

Hey ddd, why don't you tell the story about how you went to the emergency room because you had a frozen fish stuck up your ass and you stank to high heaven.