• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Gunner65

And it is supposed to be in the 50's this week, so the ground will be muddy with the snow melt etc.

Gunner65

Everyone knows we have had five bucks in the area for months, and I saw two does in the field yesterday.  There are people who have feed plots out for turkey (I saw deer scat with corn in it too) so who knows.  And you have the "drivers" who go out and hunt that way (I don't like that")

Pelayo

For a long time I didn't like venison. People would ask me over dinner and serve it and it tasted funny and I would get a serious case of the shits. Then a friend gave me some frozen venison that her husband had hunted and it was delicious and I didn't get sick. I couldn't eat it all the time, but it is good once in awhile. Too bad the last I checked it was like $28 a pound.

Gunner65

I had the same experience early on.  But I did like venison.  What I found was that freezing the meat caused it to be less strong, so I experimented with marinating and smoking it (preserving it as jerky etc).

Gunner65

So Dietrich is a trained female ninja who can retract his balls and penis into his own body?  Or what?  Sick fucking shit

Pelayo

somebody should upload ddd's book on the internet so you can download it for free.

Nyewalker

Quote from: Gunner65 on November 18, 2020, 08:46:51 PM
So Dietrich is a trained female ninja who can retract his balls and penis into his own body?  Or what?  Sick fucking shit

It's plausible ...

Ciardelo

Jack does that all the time. Oh, wait, that was just his girlfriend keeping them in her purse for safe-keeping.

Jackstar

Quote from: Ciardelo on November 18, 2020, 09:02:04 PM
Jack does that all the time.

I'm not going to lie: this is a true story. This mindslave is a good mindslave--it knows my history well. However I will continue to add that I don't actually pull the ______ over my _______ much these days, although I could get back into the habit at any given moment.

I carry the tape close at hand. However of late I have not been able to afford any extraneous chafing--company policy.

He just flips a switch............

Quote from: Gunner65 on November 18, 2020, 07:03:55 PM
"Republication as a published author?

And this is a photo of his mother?

That book cover image could be copyrighted. Dietrich may have stolen it like he does with all his posted images. There could be a lawsuit.
I wonder if Moon told Dietrich about this possibility? Moon's name does not appear on the book so he may have been just a ghost writer. Good move on his part.

Quote from: Gunner65 on November 18, 2020, 08:11:28 PM
I did check that and the answer is no.  Dietrich is not listed as having been adjudicated as being on the list of convicted as a sexual offender.
He just wasn't caught that's all.

Pelayo

Since when did chinese respect ownership laws?

Gunner65

Douglas Dietrich publishes an image of cosplayer to Amazon claiming it is of his own mother:

In fact, the image is owned (and likely copyrighted) by YUEGENE FAY 

https://twitter.com/YUEGENE_FAY/status/665835654442446851/photo/1
https://twitter.com/YUEGENE_FAY
https://www.facebook.com/YuegeneFayOfficial

Gunner65

If Douglas Dietrich did not have the permission of "Fay" to publish the image and associate it with the sale of a "book" on Amazon.com then Dietrich has committed fraud and a violation of copyright and "Fay" should submit a copyright complaint to Amazon.

Dietrich has done this on multiple occasions using the work of Yuegene Fay and claiming it as his own, but this is the first time he has associated an image with an item being sold.  Dietrich is also being deceptive in his advertisement and promotion of the book by claiming the image is his own property (an "enhanced" photograph of his own mother)  and not the property of "Fay".  Dietrich has essentially stolen the image for his own purposes, very likely without the permission of  "Fay".  This is a violation of US Copyright law and possibly International Copyright Law.

Yuegene Fay was born in Thailand on Monday, July 10, 1989 (Millennials Generation). She is 31 years old. She also works as a costume and props maker, as well as a make-up artist.

She started cosplaying in 2000. The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates. Yuegene Fay is a member of Richest Celebrities and Cosplayers. She currently resides in Thailand.

Gunner65

Dietrich has fucked-up big time and Vinny should know better.  What a pathetic pair of assholes they are.

Gunner65

If you click on the "Look inside" tab: 

https://www.amazon.com/Vamphyrology-Vampire-Research-Douglas-Dietrich-ebook/dp/B08NTH15MN/ref=pd_rhf_dp_p_img_1?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=RY38F1854GZHZTHWD2CX

You will immediately note that the name of the "Soviet" author "Professor Feodor Stepanovich Adreiev" at the University of Kiev is misspelled throughout. (Andreive , Adreiev, etc)

The document presented appears to have been created some time ago by Dietrich and Author David West confirms it is likely the same "manuscript" Dietrich provided to him for editing/revision in 2012.

Gunner65

You can bet that Dietrich likely got this story from some obscure magazine article in the 1980s and plagiarized it as his own in 2012.  I have found no reference to this Soviet professor related to a study of vampires or the unnamed "Patient Zero" (1940s) anywhere.

albrecht

Quote from: Gunner65 on November 19, 2020, 05:30:05 PM
You can bet that Dietrich likely got this story from some obscure magazine article in the 1980s and plagiarized it as his own in 2012.  I have found no reference to this Soviet professor related to a study of vampires or the unnamed "Patient Zero" (1940s) anywhere.

For what it is worth.....which likely aint much..... 02-Dec-2009 

"Beyond Ghosts Interactive Paranormal Episode 45 â€" In this episode we talk with Doug Dietrich. He was in charge of shredding old classified documents for the US Military. He discusses documents stating that the Russians were breeding Vampires during WWII." 

http://beyondghosts.planetparanormal.com/?p=93

Gunner65

Dietrich claims a series of events occurred in which a student of the professor, stole the original copies related to the lectures which eventually ended up in the hands of the CIA, then declassified and later stolen by Dietrich who would have incinerated them at the Presidio.  Why would declassified documents be burned by Dietrich?

Same disjointed, fraudulent M.O. used by Dietrich.

Gunner65

Quote from: albrecht on November 19, 2020, 05:40:42 PM

For what it is worth.....which likely aint much..... 02-Dec-2009 

"Beyond Ghosts Interactive Paranormal Episode 45 â€" In this episode we talk with Doug Dietrich. He was in charge of shredding old classified documents for the US Military. He discusses documents stating that the Russians were breeding Vampires during WWII." 

http://beyondghosts.planetparanormal.com/?p=93
Yes!  This is exactly the stuff I am looking for!  Note:  This was 2009!

http://beyondghosts.planetparanormal.com/wp-content/downloads/bgip45doug.mp3

Quote from: Gunner65 on November 19, 2020, 05:47:43 PM
Yes!  This is exactly the stuff I am looking for!  Note:  This was 2009!

http://beyondghosts.planetparanormal.com/wp-content/downloads/bgip45doug.mp3

DDD: Spew Spew Spew Spew Spew
Host: Ahhhh. Doug?

Ha Ha. 

Gunner65

Reminiscent of the famous GLP interview, but without the "SHUT UP, YOU WILL SHUT UP AND YOU WILL LISTEN...END OF STORY"

Silphion

Quote from: Gunner65 on November 19, 2020, 01:09:51 PM
If Douglas Dietrich did not have the permission of "Fay" to publish the image and associate it with the sale of a "book" on Amazon.com then Dietrich has committed fraud and a violation of copyright and "Fay" should submit a copyright complaint to Amazon.

Dietrich has done this on multiple occasions using the work of Yuegene Fay and claiming it as his own, but this is the first time he has associated an image with an item being sold.  Dietrich is also being deceptive in his advertisement and promotion of the book by claiming the image is his own property (an "enhanced" photograph of his own mother)  and not the property of "Fay".  Dietrich has essentially stolen the image for his own purposes, very likely without the permission of  "Fay".  This is a violation of US Copyright law and possibly International Copyright Law.

Yuegene Fay was born in Thailand on Monday, July 10, 1989 (Millennials Generation). She is 31 years old. She also works as a costume and props maker, as well as a make-up artist.

She started cosplaying in 2000. The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates. Yuegene Fay is a member of Richest Celebrities and Cosplayers. She currently resides in Thailand.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8nG3GeGons

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Silphion on November 19, 2020, 11:00:17 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8nG3GeGons

Her first cosplay was Toshiya from Dir En Grey? LOL wtf hes not even an anime character hes a fucking bass player

Gunner65

Dietrich cannot just crop a photo published by someone else and claim it is his own.  This goes beyond "fair use".  Especially when he claims the image is NOT of the person who originally created it. 

Anyone who reviews Amazon will immediately note that the publication of an image as a book cover etc. becomes the property of Amazon.com. 

But Dietrich (or Moon) has then violated the terms of service.

This repeated use of cosplay images, especially of "YUEGENE FAY" is notable, but in this case, is now associated with the sale of his "book".

This is not a "meme", and there can be no excuse for such use of the image without proper consent from the copyright holder Yuegene fay.

Gunner65

I see 10 "visitors" here now reading this thread.  So when you "visiting Dietrich cult monkeys,"  tell Dietrich about it, tell him that if Peter Moon allowed (posted this image to Amazon) without first vetting the origin and copyright of the image, he is a fucking idiot!

Gunner65

When Douglas Dietrich plagiarizes a photo to Amazon, you can bet whatever is behind the cover he has plagiarized as well.

What a low-life piece of shit!  And Vinny Barbarick (Moon) is enabling all of this shit!

Gunner65

https://www.facebook.com/colerkjr/posts/833469487439630