• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Gunner65

Waiting for Peter Moon (Vincent Barbarick) and his Romanian Gypsies...

Pelayo

Only moonpie could hurt his back working on a book.

Pelayo

Quote from: Silphion on December 06, 2020, 09:08:15 PM
WTH is going on in the background?
As usual ddd's computer is noisy as hell. I don't know what all that grunting and groaing was about a half an hour ago. Maybe he was boinking one of his mannequins.

Silphion

Quote from: Pelayo on December 06, 2020, 09:09:59 PM
As usual ddd's computer is noisy as hell. I don't know what all that grunting and groaing was about a half an hour ago.

Sounds like severe intestinal distress.

Gunner65

"I have a pantry, under a staircase, and I plug the holes with paper" - Peter Moon

Pelayo

Akhenaten? There ya go moonpie, you should write a book about mummies taking over the world. Much better than stupid, gay vampires.

Gunner65

Pelayo

Quote from: Silphion on December 06, 2020, 09:12:09 PM
Sounds like severe intestinal distress.
More like irritable bowel syndrome. ddd gets irritable if he goes too long without something being shoved up his bowels.

Gunner65

But the "Dietrich team" is totally confused!  Why is that?

Gunner65

Vinny is back to the "mind-fucking" Scieintolgy shit.  "Nonproductive".

"Blah fucking blah"

Pelayo

Quote from: Gunner65 on December 06, 2020, 09:20:10 PM
But the "Dietrich team" is totally confused!  Why is that?
Probably because they are all coming to the realization that ddd is nothing but a lying poseur and not "the only one with insider information who can save humanity."

Gunner65

After "Moon" has now publicly stated his wife and mother-in-law are Roma Gypsies!  LOL  And identified them!

Gunner65

Moon admits he was a liar for a living in the '70s and Dietrich laughs!

Pelayo

ddd probably is taking advantage of that rent amnesty program. Probably hasn't paid rent in months.

Pelayo

Indianans are white trash pieces of shit because they are conservative? You know who are white trash pieces of shit, asshole authors who think they are smarter than everybody else and publish works of fiction as fact.

Gunner65

Quote from: Pelayo on December 06, 2020, 09:32:05 PM
ddd probably is taking advantage of that rent amnesty program. Probably hasn't paid rent in months.
Dietrich has lived in the same apartment for 30 years and is on SSDI which pays his rent of 800.00 per month owned by a Chinese property owner, since 1900.

Pelayo

All I know is ddd knows every angle when it comes to gaming the system and is the first one in line when it comes to getting government handouts.

Gunner65

Quote from: Pelayo on December 06, 2020, 09:41:22 PM
All I know is ddd knows every angle when it comes to playing the system and is the first one in line when it comes to getting government handouts.
His use of the person"“TAKABAYASHI HIDEKO " is proof he is twisting the facts.

I know who this person is...

Pelayo

If ddd is on section 8, his rent is paid for buy HUD. That's on top of his SSDI.

Gunner65

Moon is an idiot and makes no sense and Dietrich agrees with him,

Pelayo

Yeah ddd, you really should take a closer look at people who constantly accuse others as child predators. The way you do.

Pelayo

Right ddd, you live in "if it feels good, do it" San Fransicko. If it was a democrat preying on children, then gee, what's wrong with that?

Pelayo

Like I'm sure Michael Ringley's widow would be reaching out to ddd. Maybe Judith Aquino is next?

Gunner65

"Noosa" is his daughter?  I don't think so!

Pelayo

ddd and moonpie are low rent, no nothing idiots. I'm bailing.