• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Election Night 2020

Started by MV/Liberace!, November 03, 2020, 06:41:03 PM

Quote from: ItsOver on November 30, 2020, 08:42:28 PM
Yeah, aberrations like that aren’t good.  I thought your wife was a nurse or something.  We need a professional assessment.

She is a researcher for new anti-virals and stuff like that. The Doc's the best we got. He'll have to hack on in there and save Senda!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on November 30, 2020, 08:49:49 PM
She is a researcher for new anti-virals and stuff like that. The Doc's the best we got. He'll have to hack on in there and save Senda!

I’m going to tap out on that one. The overpowering smell would probably be too distracting.

ItsOver

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 30, 2020, 08:43:05 PM
Told ya, IO! ;D
Heh, heh, heh.  Although, thanks to Corona Chan, I’ve found I can get a lot of stuff delivered to my East Texas bunker for the same or less than what I can get it for if I pick it up in person, especially when I factor in gas and wear on my vehicles.  I’m sure the coming Commie take over won’t let that go on much longer, though.  Thank God I have my cases of sardines and Hamm’s.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 30, 2020, 08:43:05 PM
Told ya, IO! ;D

HA HA HA three bags tomorrow by noon you odious little worm!  The very nerve, jinxing someone's coffee shopping purely out of spite.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on November 30, 2020, 08:51:53 PM
HA HA HA three bags tomorrow by noon you odious little worm!  The very nerve, jinxing someone's coffee shopping purely out of spite.

Just try to remember all the exploited workers it took to get you those while enjoying it, capitalist pigdog.

ItsOver

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on November 30, 2020, 08:49:49 PM
So is she thumbs up or down on the vaccines?  Does she favor one over another?

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on November 30, 2020, 08:28:40 PM
A cheap window unit and a case of Twinkies should nail it.
But we need someone tougher. Wasn't always beset with hardships like bugs, spider bites, bad weather, bad equipment, and, of course the oppressive heat- hence the need for the window unit?

Who was that large gal with the bad feet who was left for dead by her kids who stole her van? But survived the winter and went back to van living but had no running water. That's the toughness we need.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 30, 2020, 08:51:12 PM
I’m going to tap out on that one. The overpowering smell would probably be too distracting.

Awww shit. Ok. I'll do it but I'll need K_Dubb. He can fire up a nice cloud to take out the stench.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6OJD5BDPpE

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on November 30, 2020, 08:51:43 PM
Heh, heh, heh.  Although, thanks to Corona Chan, I’ve found I can get a lot of stuff delivered to my East Texas bunker for the same or less than what I can get it for if I pick it up in person, especially when I factor in gas and wear on my vehicles.  I’m sure the coming Commie take over won’t let that go on much longer, though.  Thank God I have my cases of sardines and Hamm’s.
Praise the Lord and pass the sardines and Hamm's- along with the ammo.

ItsOver

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 30, 2020, 08:53:11 PM
Just try to remember all the exploited workers while enjoying it, capitalist pigdog.
Poor Juan.  No wonder he’s dead.

https://sprudge.com/juan-valdez-is-dead-139454.html

K_Dubb

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 30, 2020, 08:53:11 PM
Just try to remember all the exploited workers it took to get you those while enjoying it, capitalist pigdog.

What?!  I always wave if they're cute.

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on November 30, 2020, 08:57:00 PM
Awww shit. Ok. I'll do it but I'll need K_Dubb. He can fire up a nice cloud to take out the stench.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6OJD5BDPpE
Speaking of smoking. What is this stuff they sell at my local Pakimart? It is legal but I see kids coming into buy who look zonked out. And it is fairly expensive considering the state of their clothes and choice in vehicles. Something called like Khartoum, but it isn't the Sudanese city and famous battle site but spelled like it. The owner-operator couldn't explain to me what it was but smiled a lot and said 'they buy.' It had different strengths or flavors. I assume legal because prominently displayed and I've been there when Sheriffs and Police have been getting coffee or gas.

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on November 30, 2020, 08:55:31 PM
But we need someone tougher. Wasn't always beset with hardships like bugs, spider bites, bad weather, bad equipment, and, of course the oppressive heat- hence the need for the window unit?

Who was that large gal with the bad feet who was left for dead by her kids who stole her van? But survived the winter and went back to van living but had no running water. That's the toughness we need.
Yeah, Amy was pretty much a flake.  She makes RCH look like a reliable trooper.

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on November 30, 2020, 09:01:48 PM
Speaking of smoking. What is this stuff they sell at my local Pakimart? It is legal but I see kids coming into buy who look zonked out. And it is fairly expensive considering the state of their clothes and choice in vehicles. Something called like Khartoum, but it isn't the Sudanese city and famous battle site but spelled like it. The owner-operator couldn't explain to me what it was but smiled a lot and said 'they buy.' It had different strengths or flavors. I assume legal because prominently displayed and I've been there when Sheriffs and Police have been getting coffee or gas.
Kratom?

K_Dubb

Quote from: albrecht on November 30, 2020, 09:01:48 PM

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mitragyna_speciosa

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on November 30, 2020, 09:02:19 PM
Yeah, Amy was pretty much a flake.  She makes RCH look like reliable trooper.
He actually made it on BOTH nights this weekend! And had a contentious show with Bassett about disclosure. Some funny points when I was stringing up more lights and getting more provisions. I haven't listened to last nights: how post-Trump astrology chart effects hyper-dimensional physics.

Quote from: ItsOver on November 30, 2020, 08:54:35 PM
So is she thumbs up or down on the vaccines?  Does she favor one over another?

She is pro Moderna vaccine but would advise you to be in no hurry to go out and get one. The shit has been rushed way too fast.

ItsOver

Quote from: K_Dubb on November 30, 2020, 09:03:58 PM
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mitragyna_speciosa
“Common minor side effects include appetite loss, erectile dysfunction, hair loss and constipation.”  I could maybe live with constipation.

ItsOver

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on November 30, 2020, 09:06:00 PM
She is pro Moderna vaccine but would advise you to be in no hurry to go out and get one. The shit has been rushed way too fast.
That’s what I’m thinking.  Plus, Pfizer and Moderna use the mRNA technique which isn’t exactly a traditional vaccine.  Let some others be guinea pigs.

K_Dubb

Quote from: ItsOver on November 30, 2020, 09:07:57 PM
“Common minor side effects include appetite loss, erectile dysfunction, hair loss and constipation.”  I could maybe live with constipation.

So you turn into a scrawny impotent bald man who can't poop.  I think I know what's wrong with doc.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on November 30, 2020, 09:13:15 PM
I think I know what's wrong with doc.

It’s true. I have a congenital intolerance of hypocritical posers...especially if they live in Palm Springs.

ItsOver

Quote from: K_Dubb on November 30, 2020, 09:13:15 PM
So you turn into a scrawny impotent bald man who can't poop.  I think I know what's wrong with doc.
At least we now know what made UFO JackStar the man he is.

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on November 30, 2020, 09:11:39 PM
That’s what I’m thinking.  Plus, Pfizer and Moderna use the mRNA technique which isn’t exactly a traditional vaccine.  Let some others be guinea pigs.
The more alarmists on with Rense etc say the mRNA vaccines will "turn YOU into a GMO." Also there is something to due with the temperature in handling the vaccines that allow "NANO" chips to exist for the tracking and later "Gs" 5G, 6G, etc) to mind-control you and control your bodily functions. Along with the mind-scanning. Assuming you are "the few" allowed to live, in a situation "worse than an animal" as a controlled slave with no will-power of your own. Some say also no soul at that point.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 30, 2020, 09:17:24 PM
It’s true. I have a congenital intolerance of hypocritical posers...especially if they live in Palm Springs.

So is K_Dubb gonna host the Bellgab Open at Indian Wells then?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on November 30, 2020, 09:20:01 PM
So is K_Dubb gonna host the Bellgab Open at Indian Wells then?

Probably. He’s not doing much else, obviously.

Quote from: albrecht on November 30, 2020, 09:18:32 PM
The more alarmists on with Rense etc say the mRNA vaccines will "turn YOU into a GMO." Also there is something to due with the temperature in handling the vaccines that allow "NANO" chips to exist for the tracking and later "Gs" 5G, 6G, etc) to mind-control you and control your bodily functions. Along with the mind-scanning. Assuming you are "the few" allowed to live, in a situation "worse than an animal" as a controlled slave with no will-power of your own. Some say also no soul at that point.

Well that's nice...........

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on November 30, 2020, 09:18:32 PM
My bunker is looking better everyday.