• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Election Night 2020

Started by MV/Liberace!, November 03, 2020, 06:41:03 PM

pate

Doc, I stumbled on this livestream:

https://youtu.be/WdvWK9KJzwg

I think they might be hobo elite ChiComs.  What is going on?

-p

Silphion

Quote from: pate on November 28, 2020, 10:24:17 PM
Doc, I stumbled on this livestream:

I think they might be hobo elite ChiComs.  What is going on?

-p

Sound of Hope (SOH) is an international Chinese-language radio network. Along with New Tang Dynasty Television and The Epoch Times, it is part of a network of media organizations established by practitioners of the Falun Gong new religious movement.

albrecht

Quote from: Silphion on November 28, 2020, 10:29:57 PM
Sound of Hope (SOH) is an international Chinese-language radio network. Along with New Tang Dynasty Television and The Epoch Times, it is part of a network of media organizations established by practitioners of the Falun Gong new religious movement.
So, a good idea to monitor if one needs a liver or kidney? Or even just some new eye lenses? Hey, Mr. Chan remember that author of the article critical of the Party? He seems like a healthy dissident person, how much for that liver? Or got any better livers in those Christian or Muzzie Urgur camps?

Catsmile

Quote from: K_Dubb on November 27, 2020, 10:07:23 PM
You know what I mean; you just don't like it.

No, they most likely don't know what you mean. They are born and bred well-groomed consumers, consumed by the spectacle. Steeped in a society where everything is a commodity to be consumed. Inept and lacking nuance is not an ad hominem, but discourse taken as a slight. They don't even know the difference between Capitalism & Communism. They believe and use Communism as a slur for Kraken sake. Much less comprehend a protest vote in a democratic 2 party system. Political identity must be worn upon ones sleeve, hat, and flag. You can only vote for one dear leader after all.  #VirtueSignaling #CokeOrPepsi?

Most folks feel politically, economically disenfranchised and disaffected. They are correct in this belief. Where they are lead astray is the belief in a once great nation mythology, and returning to those glory days. Such a mythology doesn't corroborate with American history. Tales of a great shining nation upon the hill, only ever existed as a mythological narrative spun though a rose tinted lens of nostalgic hindsight, for those bereft of American history. The mythology created from whole cloth is designed to forge a strong sense of national pride, patriotic nationalism, commingled with religion creates a self-evident manifest destiny for the believers. Even if one ignores historical facts, and assumes the tales are true. You can never go home again. Without having a historical context to ground ones ideology or beliefs its impossible to know where you were, or where you are, much less where you want to go. #Nationalism #UglyAmerican #WrappedInTheFlagCarryingCross

Good luck using math on believers, magical thinkers, and the Q-raken Crew. Much less discussing neophyte abstractions pertaining to the workings of psychology and democratic processes. K_Dubb, most folks didn't reason themselves into their current beliefs. Nor will they likely use reason to replace those beliefs. You know this, and I know this. Yet the obvious still needs stated sometimes, and not simply assumed. #Antithetical 

#ThereAreNoneSoBlindAsThoseWhoWillNotSee
#ItzAllConspiracies&Fake@TheSameTime!!
#HaveItYourWayBeYourWay-BurgerKingâ,,¢
#I'mLovin'It-McDohzâ,,¢

Jackstar

Quote from: Catsmile on November 29, 2020, 01:43:01 AM
Good luck using math on believers, magical thinkers, and the Q-raken Crew.

Is this code?

Catsmile

# Does This Desk Make My Hands Look Bigly?
# Yes!
# It Also Makes Your Ass Look Very YUGELY!
#DiaperDon
#Placed@TheKidsTableForThanksgiving?
#FAKEFAKEFAKEREEEE!!1

Dr. MD MD

No, they most likely don't know what you mean. They are born and bred well-groomed consumers, consumed by the spectacle. Steeped in a society where everything is a commodity to be consumed. Inept and lacking nuance is not an ad hominem, but discourse taken as a slight. They don't even know the difference between Capitalism & Communism. They believe and use Communism as a slur for Kraken sake. Much less comprehend a protest vote in a democratic 2 party system. Political identity must be worn upon ones sleeve, hat, and flag. You can only vote for one dear leader after all.  #VirtueSignaling #CokeOrPepsi?

Most folks feel politically, economically disenfranchised and disaffected. They are correct in this belief. Where they are lead astray is the belief in a once great nation mythology, and returning to those glory days. Such a mythology doesn't corroborate with American history. Tales of a great shining nation upon the hill, only ever existed as a mythological narrative spun though a rose tinted lens of nostalgic hindsight, for those bereft of American history. The mythology created from whole cloth is designed to forge a strong sense of national pride, patriotic nationalism, commingled with religion creates a self-evident manifest destiny for the believers. Even if one ignores historical facts, and assumes the tales are true. You can never go home again. Without having a historical context to ground ones ideology or beliefs its impossible to know where you were, or where you are, much less where you want to go. #Nationalism #UglyAmerican #WrappedInTheFlagCarryingCross

Good luck using math on believers, magical thinkers, and the Q-raken Crew. Much less discussing neophyte abstractions pertaining to the workings of psychology and democratic processes. K_Dubb, most folks didn't reason themselves into their current beliefs. Nor will they likely use reason to replace those beliefs. You know this, and I know this. Yet the obvious still needs stated sometimes, and not simply assumed. #Antithetical 

#I'mLovin'It-McDohzâ,,¢

And in your mind corporocrat warhawk, Joe Biden is the answer to all that?!  ???

Alright, best of luck with that. :D

pate

... a mythology doesn't corroborate with American history. Tales of a great shining nation upon the hill,..

The "great shining nation upon the hill" refers to the Seven Hills of Rome, after they had done their Sick Tyrannis Rex(sic) maneuver and before the Caesar Imperator4Lyfe(sic) period.  The Founding Fathers saw in that historical period a model to follow, perhaps loosely.  Perhaps not the best model, as that heady time period brought the Republic to the point of dictatorship and it ended bloody, but limped along through inertia for quite a while after before ultimately succumbing to outside forces and rot within.

Had Julius Caesar not been murdered/assassinated/justly killed in the Senate that day, would he have fulfilled his promise of "restoring the Republic" and subsequently stepped down?  I think that possibility is mildly debated in terrible Latin among certain scholars to this day.

The capital of Roma was great and shining on a hill;  Washington DC (like it or not) is built on a drained swamp... and the sea is rising as theythe hobo elite say.

Nautical Shore, Catsmile.

-p

ediot:  bring back your old "Cheshire Cat" .gif avatar.  It was amusing.  TIA!

DanTSX

Quote from: Catsmile on November 29, 2020, 01:49:57 AM
# Does This Desk Make My Hands Look Bigly?
# Yes!
# It Also Makes Your Ass Look Very YUGELY!
#DiaperDon
#Placed@TheKidsTableForThanksgiving?
#FAKEFAKEFAKEREEEE!!1

Every president in my lifetime has used that desk for signings.  Trump’s fat ass looks silly behind it.  But no sillier than Obama in his mom jeans trying to throw a baseball.

DanTSX

#I'mLovin'It-McDohzâ,,¢

Reeeeeeeeee!

I’m not reading all that autism.

Start hearing about multiple deaths that occurred in the server op in Germany and now Biden has an "accident". On top of that, the monolith in Utah has disappeared.  Is the Mother of All Happenings, actually happening? Did the Old Boy jusy trip over his dog or is he getting an ankle monitor installed?  What say you thread?

https://twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1333155239378231301

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on November 29, 2020, 04:20:25 PM
Start hearing about multiple deaths that occurred in the server op in Germany and now Biden has an "accident". On top of that, the monolith in Utah has disappeared.  Is the Mother of All Happenings, actually happening? Did the Old Boy jusy trip over his dog or is he getting an ankle monitor installed?  What say you thread?

You mean the R.C. Christian thing with all the NWO slogans on it was destroyed?

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 29, 2020, 04:23:59 PM
You mean the R.C. Christian thing with all the NWO slogans on it was destroyed?

Wouldn't that be nice?  No. This is the new one that was just found.

https://twitter.com/nytimes/status/1333168911039258625

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on November 29, 2020, 04:29:07 PM
Wouldn't that be nice?  No. This is the new one that was just found.

https://twitter.com/nytimes/status/1333168911039258625

What happened?! Shouldn’t we be turning jawbones into rockets by now?

whoozit

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on November 29, 2020, 04:20:25 PM

Imthink this is the prelude to him getting knocked down the stairs by the dog and breaking his neck.  He remains safe until the electoral college vote.

Dr. MD MD

Not much MSM news about this. They’re saying no obvious fracture now.

Ciardelo

"Chelsea Clinton, so ugly when she gives head it counts as anal"

OH LAWDY HAHAHAHAHA

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Ciardelo on November 29, 2020, 07:48:45 PM
"Chelsea Clinton, so ugly when she gives head it counts as anal"

OH LAWDY HAHAHAHAHA

Yeah, this is a talented podcaster, unlike myke.

Ciardelo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 29, 2020, 07:51:40 PM
Yeah, this is a talented podcaster, unlike myke.

I am a little jealous of that Biden fellow, tapping BOTH of the 'Bomma girls.

ItsOver

And so it begins...

[attachment=1]

Corona Kitty

Quote from: ItsOver on November 29, 2020, 08:06:43 PM
And so it begins...

[attachment=1,msg1443608]

Is that Nurse MDMD? I mean caretaker.

pate

New Rule Could Allow Gas, Firing Squads for US Executions  -Newsmax

I would have re-instituted Cruel & Unusual Punishment, but this seems like a good start.

pate/K_Dubb 2020
"We are going to fix this shit"