• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Art Bell on June 17, 2015, 04:27:38 PM
Don't get me wrong, I do not care, Falkie thinks I am all washed up...well at least I am washed. After watching his latest video I am more concerned for him then upset by it. I hope he is ok.

Art

falkie is a member of the "lindy england club" which is comprised of people who were deprived of oxygen for a protracted amount of time at some point in their lives, leaving them incapable of normal human interaction or behavior.

ShayP

Quote from: PathoJen on June 17, 2015, 04:25:03 PM
I think it was a Pittsburg Steelers scarf.

He's posing as a babushka lady.  Even more so with the lipstick he is wearing. 

eddie dean

Don't get me wrong, I do not care, Falkie thinks I am all washed up...well at least I am washed. After watching his latest video I am more concerned for him then upset by it. I hope he is ok.

Art

Honorable and valid concerns.
One thing to keep in mind however, is that he has a long history on this forum of posting things which elicits sympathy. My guess is he uses this for attention and in turn he can more easily extract money from strangers on the internet.  His modus operandi is pity. I have little sympathy for people who act this way on a consistent basis, especially in public.
I don't wish him ill helath, it's hard enough to get by when one is healthy.  For the long time members who have witnessed this behavior, it's difficult to take him seriously about anything he posts.
Fwiw

chefist

Quote from: eddie dean on June 17, 2015, 04:46:42 PM
Honorable and valid concerns.
One thing to keep in mind however, is that he has a long history on this forum of posting things which elicits sympathy. My guess is he uses this for attention and in turn he can more easily extract money from strangers on the internet.  His modus operandi is pity. I have little sympathy for people who act this way on a consistent basis, especially in public.
I don't wish him ill helath, it's hard enought to get by when one is healthy, but for the long time members who have witnessed this behavior, it's difficult to take him seriously about anything he posts.
Fwiw

he's a panhandler...straight up!

Art

Art,

Maybe it's a twisted form of birthday video love letter. Nothing says Hallmark quite like a scarf on the head.

Queen

WTH is a falkie im missing something lol. I was gone for a while. And why is art posting about it ?

We've got a month to kill.

onan

Quote from: NIN on June 17, 2015, 04:55:11 PM
WTH is a falkie im missing something lol. I was gone for a while. And why is art posting about it ?

Falkie is a member. He makes it difficult to appreciate the first amendment. The more I type the greater the likelihood you will want more information. Please trust me, there is nothing good in that quest. I wish I were in jest.

phrodo

Oh great -- Flakie has infected the Art Bell thread again. Fucking lovely...  ::)

ShayP

Quote from: Art Bell on June 17, 2015, 03:30:40 PM
I am just so disappointed at Falkie, he seems to have gone off the deeper end. I saw his
Latest video (I think) and it looks like a new set of glasses to me which may explain the content.

He also seems convinced that the show starts in three days, boy is he going to be upset. I think a Guest spot with Dave would fit right in.

Art

Well Art...I'm from Pittsburgh.  He refers to himself as "The Pittsburgh Guy."  Me, as a 'Pittsburgher' myself can confidently say he identifies as a true 'Jagoff.'   

CHEERS to you and yours!  Can't wait for the program to start!

eddie dean

Quote from: phrodo on June 17, 2015, 05:06:24 PM
Oh great -- Flakie has infected the Art Bell thread again. Fucking lovely...  ::)

This too shall pass. :)
Hopefully it will be contained to a single page.
See, I'm doing my part! ;)

Quote from: SixWeekTenure(tm) on June 17, 2015, 04:58:15 PM

Don't worry folks MV will be appearing in another NaKeD CiTy story.

pate

I am officially extending my month-long bender to a two month-long bender, turning forty sucks...

I have no idea what is going on around here, and am not sure that I want to know.

Cheers!

And apparently a Happy Birfday to Art is in order:  Happy Birfday Art!

Seriously, I haven't a clue what's going on.  I've been working a lot this past month and drinking a lot, apologies for all my retarted poats.

My drunken self will see you all later...

bateman

Quote from: ItsOver on June 17, 2015, 12:06:51 PM
Yeah, but what about Bateman?  There are many tales to tell in MV's Naked City.

Oh I'm quite alright being left out of the BellGab erotic fanfic, thanks.

RoseGirl

Quote from: ShayP on June 17, 2015, 04:46:19 PM

He's posing as a babushka lady.  Even more so with the lipstick he is wearing.

That, sir, is an insult to Babushka Ladies.

Quote from: bateman on June 17, 2015, 05:19:47 PM
Oh I'm quite alright being left out of the BellGab erotic fanfic, thanks.

:'( You're MV's lawnmower of love...

ShayP

Quote from: RoseGirl on June 17, 2015, 05:22:33 PM
That, sir, is an insult to Babushka Ladies.

Truth.  Falkie is committing blasphemy towards babushka ladies.

MAX

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on June 17, 2015, 04:17:40 PM
Clearly. After Oates and subsequent events, Dave is indefensible (and unlistenable). Yet Falkie now likes him magically after making anti-Dave videos for years. And to go anti-Art (what the hell did Art ever do to the guy?) just smells fishy as hell.

That fishy smell is just Falkie. He has been cleaning his 1 room apartment for 3 weeks

Quote from: onan on June 17, 2015, 04:58:17 PM
Falkie is a member. He makes it difficult to appreciate the first amendment. The more I type the greater the likelihood you will want more information. Please trust me, there is nothing good in that quest. I wish I were in jest.

You saved me from trying to learn more. Thank you for that. I probably don't realize what I just avoided.

Lilith

Quote from: Art Bell on June 17, 2015, 03:30:40 PM
I am just so disappointed at Falkie, he seems to have gone off the deeper end. I saw his
Latest video (I think) and it looks like a new set of glasses to me which may explain the content.

He also seems convinced that the show starts in three days, boy is he going to be upset. I think a Guest spot with Dave would fit right in.

Art

YES Please!!!  ;D

PathoJen

True. May as well do something entertaining while we wait for July 20th.

Scully

Happy birthday, Art. Live long and prosper.  :)

jazmunda

Quote from: WhiteCrow on June 17, 2015, 08:36:21 AM
Found a good one! Not the perfect one we both remember, but pretty good stuff that should work.
May 4, 2001 listen from 2:03 to 2:07 and 2:11 to 2:13 both sections are worthy!

WhiteCrow I tried to send you a thank you via PM but it says you are not accepting PMs so I will thank you publicly.

"Thank you so much. That's exactly what I need. I can actually mix the two clips together. He said it so many times over the years so there are variations of it but this will do. Thank you so much. You have earned your place in MV's clique. In all seriousness thank you. That was very kind of you to assist.

I was primarily looking through my shows labeled UFO and this one was labeled Disclosure which I hadn't thought to look in. Also it was during open lines and I was looking through guest interview portions.

Once again thank you and I'll see you at Rush. Smiley face crap. "

Everyone ease up on giving WhiteCrow a hard time. He is one of us now. :P

WOTR

Quote from: jazmunda on June 17, 2015, 06:02:06 PM

Yeah, yeah... We ALL are WhiteCrow... ;D

... Everyone ease up on giving WhiteCrow a hard time. He is one of us now. :P

Actually...

serenity

IRVA Conference next weekend at the Hyatt French Quarter. New Orleans. Looks pretty good but Ill be at field day. Anyone needs info...
http://www.irvaconference.org

IRVA=International Remote Viewing Assn

No Quarter

Quote from: phrodo on June 17, 2015, 12:34:11 PM
I signed up - so far there were only TEN signed up... c'mon people the Patreon was set up by Keith Rowland to help fund the show. Pledge a few bucks a month -- any amount will help. Think of it as a birthday present to Art that keeps on giving.  :D

Fifteen signed up now 

Happy Birthday, Art!  I cannot wait until July 20!

I would love to contribute more, but I need the remaining funds to find a specific type of old computer. I'm trying to finish a device that I've been working on...

Quote from: Paper*Boy on June 17, 2015, 06:09:33 PM
Actually...

I don't believe that Jazmunda wasn't informed of White Crow's demise.

WhiteCrow was sent to live on a farm where crows have all they could ever want and are always laughing and forever happy.