• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

bellNwhistle

By the by.. whatever happened to Chronaut?

Was looking at my old PM's and saw him/her (assuming him?) in there.

ponyboysunset

And poor me fest 2018 continues.

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 17, 2018, 12:38:57 PM
Who are the people closest to Art who "hate" Heather?

List of people.. feel free to add to:

Airyn
Keith
Whitley
Karen

Well, she's already claimed that Airyn and her brother-in-law are helping her (at least from what I've read online).  She and Keith never got a long (or so I'm told).  What does she care about Karen or Whitley, other than what they can do for her? (I mean this as a legitimate question). Why would anyone else matter, and why would these people actually have a true hatred towards her? Other than IF they felt she was a shady character that Art shouldn't have allowed into his life?

I get that she could just be overreacting, but again.. why put all of this out there (if true) on social media, if for no other reason than to garner sympathy?  It's distasteful.

would you trust your legacy in the hands (voice) of a phone sex operator? i mean, ask yourself this question out loud and try not to laugh. i dare you.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 17, 2018, 12:44:44 PM
And poor me fest 2018 continues.

Oh  yes, I'm sure Keith stole her phones.  ::)
It's theft, by golly!

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 17, 2018, 12:45:41 PM
would you trust your legacy in the hands (voice) of a phone sex operator? i mean, ask yourself this question out loud and try not to laugh. i dare you.

Me personally? Hell no. Not even most phone sex operators would trust their legacies to other phone sex operators..  I'm assuming. 

Cowkiller

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 17, 2018, 12:26:49 PM
that Dr. Ira guy is a real piece of work. the absolute size of his ego, wew lad!

I only heard a bit of heathers show but from the adds that network has one agenda, and that agenda is not gonna endear many listeners, but will turn off the vast majority.  I dont want to  check out the other shows because of that agenda.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 17, 2018, 12:46:05 PM
Oh  yes, I'm sure Keith stole her phones.  ::)
It's theft, by golly!
And there's old reliable Lasha immediately swooping in. I seriously think her and the wife are splitsville. Also how the hell can Lasha promise no one is taking those liners away? She doesn't own them.

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 17, 2018, 12:38:57 PM
Who are the people closest to Art who "hate" Heather?

List of people.. feel free to add to:

Airyn
Keith
Whitley
Karen

Well, she's already claimed that Airyn and her brother-in-law are helping her (at least from what I've read online).  She and Keith never got a long (or so I'm told).  What does she care about Karen or Whitley, other than what they can do for her? (I mean this as a legitimate question). Why would anyone else matter, and why would these people actually have a true hatred towards her? Other than IF they felt she was a shady character that Art shouldn't have allowed into his life?

I get that she could just be overreacting, but again.. why put all of this out there (if true) on social media, if for no other reason than to garner sympathy?  It's distasteful.

Yup, and she's getting that sympathy too from the enablers. ''Ohh poor Heths, we'll reinflate your ego for you''. Where's all the ''why are they hating on you Heather? Did you shit on them Heather? type questions?

I feel so sorry for her "supporters". All they get for their efforts is a really shit radio show.

Juan

Where is pate in all of this?

Metron2267

Well...Art did...so... :o

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Metron2267 on May 17, 2018, 12:53:11 PM

Doesn't seem to be working out so well for him thus far.

Metron2267

Quote from: Christ on a Bike on May 17, 2018, 12:48:01 PM
I feel so sorry for her "supporters". All they get for their efforts is a really shit radio show.

But the reactionary dividend here is more than worth it!

;D

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: paladin1991 on May 17, 2018, 12:12:24 PM
that sounds like a great idea.  What would be call it?  "Girls of Bellgab I'd like to pork?"

http://bellgab.com/hack/capture-2.mp4

Metron2267

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 17, 2018, 12:54:07 PM
Doesn't seem to be working out so well for him thus far.

How can you gauge that?

Spiricom call from the ether?

He may be LOL at the animus fame that has ensued.

chefist

I will gladly say it out loud, and I will happily laugh hysterically...I won't even try to suppress it.

Quote from: Metron2267 on May 17, 2018, 12:53:11 PM

did he now? when did Art sign the show rights over to Heather?

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Metron2267 on May 17, 2018, 12:55:50 PM
How can you gauge that?

Spiricom call from the ether?

He may be LOL at the animus fame that has ensued.

Do you think he's be more laughing at how ridiculous it all is, or pissed that Heather's getting a bum deal? I can't really decide.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 17, 2018, 12:58:54 PM
Do you think he's be more laughing at how ridiculous it all is, or pissed that Heather's getting a bum deal? I can't really decide.
Pissed Heather is getting a bum deal. That's an easy one. And that we still weren't supporting her.

I wish Art had left his legacy to a live sex cam operator instead. At least that way we'd have more than one lousy 8 year old picture to reference

Metron2267

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 17, 2018, 12:58:21 PM
did he now? when did Art sign the show rights over to Heather?

Why do you presume just the show rights comprise his legacy?

Faustina

Listening to this on DMDN.  Terrific guest.  Dave and Keith need to get him on MITD.

-->>  Open Minds UFO Radio - 05-15-2018: Jeremy Corbell, Skinwalker Ranch.

https://tunein.com/radio/Dark-Matter-Digital-Network-s211941/

Dave and Keith, where is the best place to send guest suggestions to?  I would also like to have S.T. Joshi on MITD, the international authority on HP Lovecraft. 

Metron2267

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 17, 2018, 12:58:54 PM

Based upon decades of listenership - both - in equal and alternating measures.

Metron2267

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 17, 2018, 12:59:34 PM
Pissed Heather is getting a bum deal. That's an easy one. And that we still weren't supporting her.

I believe Art would indeed feel disrespected, yes.

Metron2267

Quote from: Christ on a Bike on May 17, 2018, 01:02:30 PM
I wish Art had left his legacy to a live sex cam operator instead. At least that way we'd have more than one lousy 8 year old picture to reference

It may well be time for MITD to air on Paltalk...

a is jump

Quote from: Faustina on May 17, 2018, 01:04:03 PM
Listening to this on DMDN.  Terrific guest.  Dave and Keith need to get him on MITD.

Dave and Keith, where is the best place to send guest suggestions to?  I would also like to have S.T. Joshi on MITD, the international authority on HP Lovecraft.

He was just on MITD a couple of months ago. With Heather, granted, so maybe they'd recycle a guest more quickly than usual.

Quote from: Faustina on May 17, 2018, 01:04:03 PM

michelle@midnightinthedesert.com

Quote from: Metron2267 on May 17, 2018, 01:03:31 PM
Why do you presume just the show rights comprise his legacy?

lol, because talk is cheap. oh, and, i don't believe for a second that Art told Heather she should/could carry on his radio legacy. that's something one puts in writing, if one is serious. where are the receipts?

to be fair, Art did choose her to replace him as host. however, his legacy is a completely different issue.

Pizzapunch

Quote from: WinWinS on May 17, 2018, 11:21:46 AM
Well worth it!

And here's a little treat for you all...if you love TRUE CRIME, check out this mind blowing twisted true crime story of serial killer Edward Wayne Edwards for FREE! Like what you hear then just subscribe and get all the past plus all new episodes every Tuesday!
Link- https://www.patreon.com/posts/18279293

If he's ever looking for a good serial killer, we had a local serial killer in our town  named Dr Michael Swango, and it's a pretty crazy story to look into. There's several books out there I believe.