• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

bellNwhistle

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 16, 2018, 07:37:50 AM
Regarding Keith, IMO he is just publicly rattling cages which I think is kinda dumb. Just issue the paperwork and be done with it *if* you are doing it. If not, publicly rattling cages seems like something that is on her level.

He's supposed to be the respectable, responsible one. He's basically trolling her on Twitter, which is kinda beneath him. I get it, but let's not sink to her level. (Not that I see him going that far. Yet).

ponyboysunset

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 16, 2018, 07:45:10 AM
I figured you would have said too young. 😘
At some point I have to go younger. 36 is not that much younger than me, my current cutoff age is 30. I prefer someone my age or older but given the amount of weirdos I have ran into while recently trying to date age seems to not be a factor regarding class or someone who actually wants a relationship or who isn't polyamourous.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 16, 2018, 07:45:57 AM
He's supposed to be the respectable, responsible one. He's basically trolling her on Twitter, which is kinda beneath him. I get it, but let's not sink to her level. (Not that I see him going that far. Yet).
He did this with Art too when he publicly quit one time. They made up the next day or very soon after if memory serves. All of these people like drama. Hell most people like drama on some level. I prefer reading it to having it in my daily life. The level of fame these people seem to think they have amuses me the most.

GravitySucks

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 16, 2018, 07:48:23 AM
At some point I have to go younger. 36 is not that much younger than me, my current cutoff age is 30. I prefer someone my age or older but given the amount of weirdos I have ran into while recently trying to date age seems to not be a factor regarding class or someone who actually wants a relationship or who isn't polyamourous.

I don’t get this polyamory stuff. I don’t know if it is a result of economics or the resilt of “participation trophies” and not keeping score in kids soccer.

Bart Ell

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 16, 2018, 07:33:56 AM
I think this is why her and Heater don't like bellgab.

Hey Lasha - I know what bad thing you did. Guess what? I just did something even worse.
I am still in your secret club, Lasha, reading every word and making my own list.
You can play Santa with your list while I use mine to burn down everything you so love.

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 16, 2018, 07:29:49 AM
Good Morning All,
Enjoying catching up on my MITD. I recently remembered the Gralien Report and have been listening to that too. I think it's a misconception to many here that because several of us like DS it's some kind of group think. I like what I like whether it's popular or not. It feels good to be part of a community IMO. I also don't get why people get all defensive about liking Heater. If you like her cool. You're probably less likely to find people who agree with you here. But as to judging a person based solely on their choice of late night fringe radio I'm not doing that. That being said Heater is not for me and I really like Dave.
Tide Pods
Praise MV

I have been listening to Dave for 5+ years.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 16, 2018, 07:53:02 AM
I don’t get this polyamory stuff. I don’t know if it is a result of economics or the resilt of “participation trophies” and not keeping score in kids soccer.
No fucking clue but while I dabbled in this in my early 20s I am not open to it now. Seems fucking selfish to me. But given my closed off mind to the current trends in dating I'm not going to get it. I'm very old school in my values at this point. I want a monogamous relationship with one woman. I'm not into sharing and I am way over one night stands. I think as we age our views change. But I could be wrong.

GravitySucks

Quote from: nooryisawesome on May 16, 2018, 07:53:33 AM
I have been listening to Dave for 5+ years.

Did you hit “Repeat” when you meant to hit “Shuffle”?

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Bart Ell on May 16, 2018, 07:53:15 AM
Hey Lasha - I know what bad thing you did. Guess what? I just did something even worse.
I am still in your secret club, Lasha, reading every word and making my own list.
You can play Santa with your list while I use mine to burn down everything you so love.
This warms my little black heart Bart. Thank you.
#reallegacy
#darkaf

GravitySucks

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 16, 2018, 07:54:37 AM
No fucking clue but while I dabbled this in my early 20s I am not open to it now. Seems fucking selfish to me. But given my closed off mind to the current trends in dating I'm not going to get it. I'm very old school in my values at this point. I want a monogamous relationship with one woman. I'm not into sharing and I am way over one night stands. I think as we age our views change. But I could be wrong.

I think the “old school” is one man, one woman. You are more like Old School Reformed - Midwest Synodâ,,¢️

ponyboysunset

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 16, 2018, 07:56:51 AM
I think the “old school” is one man, one woman. You are more like Old School Reformed - Midwest Synodâ,,¢️
Fair enough.

Regarding Keith, IMO he is just publicly rattling cages which I think is kinda dumb. Just issue the paperwork and be done with it *if* you are doing it. If not, publicly rattling cages seems like something that is on her level.

I concur. I think Rowland will send strongly worded letter from a template he googled. I think neither party wants to pay legal fees. I don't know why they just can't work something out like adults.

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 16, 2018, 07:55:14 AM
Did you hit “Repeat” when you meant to hit “Shuffle”?

Rat eater

ponyboysunset

Quote from: nooryisawesome on May 16, 2018, 08:00:37 AM
I don't know why they just can't work something out like adults.
Glad they didn't because then I wouldn't be listening to DS. I also would not be paying a dime to Keith if he still had Heater on. It would be listening to the worst of that posters leave here for me. So that I am thankful for. Her MITD2 days are numbered IMO anyway.
If you mean it regarding the name, yeah I don't care about that anyway. LOL

juanelo

Sean92008

Quote from: zeebo on May 16, 2018, 01:46:54 AM

But perhaps these days people are more skeptical, and want tougher interviews.  Maybe a backlash to the the flood of often questionable paranormal shows on radio/tv combined with the ease of cross-checking online.

Exactly...  This is why I'm enjoying Mr. Winnie so much.  He's already cut two guests who were, well, weren't so believable.  Cuck-free radio.

Mr. Winnie Mr. Schrader, Mr. Cronkite, Mr. Cronkite, Mr. Schrader.

Pizzapunch

Haha! The bank better have an exorcism for the Cuckshed when they repossess it.

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 16, 2018, 08:02:18 AM
Glad they didn't because then I wouldn't be listening to DS. I also would not be paying a dime to Keith if he still had Heater on. It would be listening to the worst of that posters leave here for me. So that I am thankful for. Her shows days are numbers IMO anyway.
If you mean it regarding the name, yeah I don't care about that anyway. LOL

Agreed, I meant it about the name. Who care what the name is.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: nooryisawesome on May 16, 2018, 08:10:45 AM
Agreed, I meant it about the name. Who care what the name is.
Yeah I went back and read your post and figured that you might mean that too! Text is tricky sometimes. I hope DS sticks around for awhile. Would be nice to have someone reliable at the helm of MITD. Would be a first for that show.  ::)

Jackstar

burn down everything you so love

That's not going to work--she only loves cigarettes.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Jackstar on May 16, 2018, 08:27:14 AM
That's not going to work--she only loves cigarettes.
Serious question who smokes anymore? Really?

Tootsie

why doesn't Keith Rowland hire a lawyer instead of asking questions on twitter?  I THOUGHT he had more on the ball!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Metron2267

Quote from: nooryisawesome on May 16, 2018, 08:00:37 AM
I concur. I think Rowland will send strongly worded letter from a template he googled. I think neither party wants to pay legal fees. I don't know why they just can't work something out like adults.

The two obvious answer being one or more are only nominally adults...

Metron2267

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 16, 2018, 07:51:50 AM
He did this with Art too when he publicly quit one time. They made up the next day or very soon after if memory serves. All of these people like drama. Hell most people like drama on some level. I prefer reading it to having it in my daily life. The level of fame these people seem to think they have amuses me the most.

There we go, they fuel up on drama and frankly every 50 or more page day in this thread ought to convince them that drama sells, oh baby does it sell!

Jackstar

Quote from: Tootsie Wootsy on May 16, 2018, 08:33:41 AM
why doesn't Keith Rowland hire a lawyer instead of asking questions on twitter?  I THOUGHT he had more on the ball!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Metron2267

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 16, 2018, 06:41:30 AM
His mormon comment was a joke. Something like part moreman part lessman.

And that's how quickly the worm turns here, as I cautioned him.

It was a savvy and tame play on words, yet...

Metron2267

!!!DING!!!

Metron2267

Quote from: Sean92008 on May 16, 2018, 01:24:41 AM
When will Keith axe Dreamland from DMDN? 

Fucking boring and there's a bad taste in my mouth...

Gawd but yer a negative sack of it....