• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Boss Hogg

Quote from: Michael Vandeven on June 23, 2009, 03:49:17 AM
one more thing, i have had a difficult time keeping up with the speed and force of this thread, so i don't know if it's already been mentioned here, but have any of you had a chance to read this?
http://coastgab.com/index.php/topic,1467.0.html
Thanks Michael.

Sounds to me like someone got "Rollyed" by the powers of George Noory's mediocrity. 

At least there's a small morsel of hope that a few network suits realize George Noory is a complete fraud and failure as a talk radio host:  "a wonderful friend at Clear Channel corporate asked me to do it because it was his opinion that there was no one on the show with a real radio background."

Sybil

Quote from: Boss Hogg on June 23, 2009, 02:40:21 PM
Thanks Michael.

Sounds to me like someone got "Rollyed" by the powers of George Noory's mediocrity. 

At least there's a small morsel of hope that a few network suits realize George Noory is a complete fraud and failure as a talk radio host:  "a wonderful friend at Clear Channel corporate asked me to do it because it was his opinion that there was no one on the show with a real radio background."

Your flames are not flaming!!!!

Try this code:

http://i42.tinypic.com/2eyugep.jpg

Boss Hogg

Quote from: Gumby, Dammit on June 23, 2009, 02:14:15 AM
One word.

Spooks.

Don't go back there. They're gunning for us...and our machines.
May or may not make any difference, but I'm going to sleep a bit better now that I've just deleted all the GLP cookies from my browser.

Gumby, Dammit

Quote from: Boss Hogg on June 23, 2009, 02:59:34 PM
May or may not make any difference, but I'm going to sleep a bit better now that I've just deleted all the GLP cookies from my browser.

They put more than just cookies in your browser, mate...best be runnin' a full douche on that Macadoodle.

Boss Hogg

Quote from: Sybil on June 23, 2009, 02:51:09 PM
Your flames are not flaming!!!!

Try this code:

http://i42.tinypic.com/2eyugep.jpg
Thanks for the new avatar Sybil!

Looks like it's time to turn up the heat on George Noory!

Boss Hogg

Quote from: Gumby, Dammit on June 23, 2009, 03:02:47 PM
They put more than just cookies in your browser, mate...best be runnin' a full douche on that Macadoodle.
Gumby, any details on where those GLP tentacles reach... cache etc.  Any advise on what more needs to be purged is appreciated. 

Sybil

Quote from: Boss Hogg on June 23, 2009, 03:03:58 PM
Thanks for the new avatar Sybil!

Looks like it's time to turn up the heat on George Noory!
You're Welcome!!!!

It will be easy for you to pump the heat up.....

You're SO HOT Boss Hogg, you make me sweat!!!

Gumby, Dammit

Quote from: Sybil on June 23, 2009, 02:53:28 AM
Turns out, dems wuzzn't marbles after alls. Dey wuz Tommy's testicles.

wtf

formatting went to hell

[/]

Sybil

Quote from: Gumby, Dammit on June 23, 2009, 03:02:47 PM

Sybil

Quote from: PW on June 23, 2009, 11:34:16 AM
God, I am so sick of Noory.

Me too!

Every time I hear him, he makes me throw up in my mouth a little.  :/

Bandido

Quote from: Frys Girl on June 23, 2009, 09:51:29 AM
"Epicemter"
"execumivesives from apple"

George Noory Sucks so so bad. Jesus. This was not even 2 minutes in.

noory sucks donkey balls

Marc.Knight

Quote from: Sybil on June 23, 2009, 03:24:51 PM
Me too!

Every time I hear him, he makes me throw up in my mouth a little.  :/

Sybilicious!

This has irritated me to no end for much time now.  Noory does not know how to pronounce the ING ending to a word such as DOING, GOING, WEARING, etc.
Instead, the words become doEEN, goEEN, wearEEN...much like the Jack Tripper character played by John Ritter (RIP) in Three's Company.  For Ritter, it was acceptable and cute, but a broadcaster should know how to effectively enunciate.  Wait..there are a LOT of things a broadcaster should do for the audience which snoorbag is incapable of...

That being said, there gots ta be other folks who are as annoyed by this idiosyncratic speech nuance of Captain Lametard McMoustache as myself.

p.s. - Noodlehead has stated numerous times that he does not drink coffee - can such an individual be trusted???

Gumby, Dammit

Quote from: Boss Hogg on June 23, 2009, 03:09:47 PM
Gumby, any details on where those GLP tentacles reach... cache etc.  Any advise on what more needs to be purged is appreciated.

Clean as much as you know how and where to clean and run AntiVirus, Anti Mal/Spyware (one that also can scan for root-kits).

Even with all the safeguards I have in place, (THE) last time I went to GLP several days ago they magically disabled my virus software and  firewall.  I'm clean now but  WTF that was a real eye-opener!

Security. Security. Security.

Gumby, Dammit

Quote from: Sybil on June 23, 2009, 02:53:28 AM
Turns out, dems wuzzn't marbles after alls. Dey wuz Tommy's testicles.

Well this brings to mind that old short little thing that was recorded by just about everybody who was anybody,  "(Knock, knock,) Knockin' On Heaven's Door"...I know Bod Dylan did it, so with apologies to Bob, here goes it's parody,

"Suckin' on Tommy's balls"

Mama, take this badger off me
I can't screw it any more
It's gettin' dark, too dark for me
I feel like suckin' on Tommy's balls

Suck, Suck, suckin' on Tommy's balls

Tommy, put your Depends on the ground
You can't wear them any more
Them hog-sized panties is comin' down

(the preceding post is pure satire and meant for entertainment purposes only. any relationship to humans or pigs dead or alive is purely coincidental)

Boss Hogg

Quote from: Gumby, Dammit on June 23, 2009, 03:37:38 PM
Clean as much as you know how and where to clean and run AntiVirus, Anti Mal/Spyware (one that also can scan for root-kits).

Even with all the safeguards I have in place, (THE) last time I went to GLP several days ago they magically disabled my virus software and  firewall.  I'm clean now but  WTF that was a real eye-opener!

Gotcha Gumby. 

I haven't seen any documented OS X vulnerabilities regarding root kits.  When that Sony/Columbia CD root kit fiasco was happing a while back, it seemed to be isolated to Windows.  So far in 8 years, no anti virus software and still no viruses.

Only computer problem here, has been at Coast to Coast AM.com There's a picture of George Noory appearing to have a bowel movement on the front page, and I can't seem to get rid of it.  Best solution I've found so far is to use Links (Text Only Web Browser) and the problem is solved!  Or even better, not go to there at all!

Sybil

Quote from: Gumby, Dammit on June 23, 2009, 03:37:38 PM

Another good reason to have MAC. An OS based on BSD.

We're not vulnerable like Windows.

Sybil

Quote from: Gumby, Dammit on June 23, 2009, 03:51:19 PM
Well this brings to mind that old short little thing that was recorded by just about everybody who was anybody,  "(Knock, knock,) Knockin' On Heaven's Door"...I know Bod Dylan did it, so with apologies to Bob, here goes it's parody,

"Suckin' on Tommy's balls"

Mama, take this badger off me
I can't use it any more
It's gettin' dark, too dark for me

Tommy, put you Depends on the ground
You can't wear them any more
Them hog-sized pants is comin' down

(the preceding post is pure satire and meant for entertainment purposes only. any relationship to humans or pigs dead or alive is purely coincidental)

F3!!!! I'm going to learn that on the ukulele!

Sybil

Quote from: PW on June 23, 2009, 03:36:02 PM

Yeah, I heard they are addictive....

That's all George thinks about is whose balls he's going to suck next. No wonder the show sucks!

Gumby, Dammit

Quote from: Boss Hogg on June 23, 2009, 03:58:40 PM
Gotcha Gumby. 

I haven't seen any documented OS X vulnerabilities regarding root kits.  When that Sony/Columbia CD root kit fiasco was happing a while back, it seemed to be isolated to Windows.  So far in 8 years, no anti virus software and still no viruses.

Only computer problem here, has been at Coast to Coast AM.com There's a picture of George Noory appearing to have a bowel movement on the front page, and I can't seem to get rid of it.  Best solution I've found so far is to use Links (Text Only Web Browser) and the problem is solved!  Or even better, not go to there at all!

HAhAHA!  OK Kewl then!
;D

Gumby, Dammit

Quote from: Sybil on June 23, 2009, 04:06:04 PM
That's all George thinks about is whose balls he's going to suck next. No wonder the show sucks!

Woops! Woops! There goes George again, shape-shifting again, trolling the beaches of California!

He's been taking shape-shifting lessons from the best of the best too, but he can only seem to transform into one creature...a jackass!

Frys Girl

GUMBY!!! <3 You're hilarious.

Did you hear idiot George Noory also say "Steven Jobs?" LOL!

Gumby, Dammit

Quote from: Frys Girl on June 23, 2009, 04:46:19 PM
GUMBY!!! <3 You're hilarious.

Did you hear idiot George Noory also say "Steven Jobs?" LOL!

Arrrg...I didn't catch that...But I'll bet he said "HE'S A GREAT GUY, A GREAT GUY" too though aye?

Sybil

Quote from: Gumby, Dammit on June 23, 2009, 04:25:25 PM
Woops! Woops! There goes George again, shape-shifting again, trolling the beaches of California!

He's been taking shape-shifting lessons from the best of the best too, but he can only seem to transform into one creature...a jackass!

LOL!!!! OMG! On Kauai we had a beach called Donkey Beach. In the past someone had donkeys that would roam there freely. Now, it's a naked beach for gay men. Eeeeewwww!!!!

I use to go there only because the currents carried in glass balls (LOL)  which I collected.

I'm sure Tommy and George would have a romantic time there,they would never forget.

Here's a little blurb from a travel book:

Kauai

Donkey Beach is located 7/10 of a mile north of mile marker 11 on Highway 56. It is not visible from the road. Access to the beach is via a path through an old sugar cane field on private property. The previous owners allowed access to the beach. Donkey Beach was known as one of Kauai's best nude beaches, until it discouraged women tanning nude and became an all gay beach exclusively.

Gumby, Dammit

Quote from: Sybil on June 23, 2009, 05:01:26 PM
LOL!!!! OMG! On Kauai we had a beach called Donkey Beach. In the past someone had donkeys that would roam there freely. Now, it's a naked beach for gay men. Eeeeewwww!!!! I use to go there only because the currents carried in glass balls (LOL)  which I collected.I'm sure Tommy and George would have a romantic time they would never forget there.Here's a little blurb from a travel book:KauaiDonkey Beach is located 7/10 of a mile north of mile marker 11 on Highway 56. It is not visible from the road. Access to the beach is via a path through an old sugar cane field on private property. The previous owners allowed access to the beach. Donkey Beach was known as one of Kauai's best nude beaches, until it discouraged women tanning nude and became an all gay beach exclusively.[/]
[]

So THAT'S what George is doing in that vid file above....he's not pervin' on them wimmin sunbathers, he's trying to ask them for directions!OMG!!![/]

Gumby, Dammit

What is wrong with the text formatting around here!!!???

Shit...maybe it's this keyboard that I've spewed coffee on so many times reading this tread?