• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

bellNwhistle

Quote from: HumanBeing on May 03, 2018, 12:46:06 PM
Sorry about that  ;D
I'll just say I must have hit the wrong 'quote' button and I thought I was sending that message to someone else I was conversing with.

LOL

The other Gravity Sucks? That one’s definitely a female.  ;)

Recall, this GS was just proclaiming he didn’t need a reason (and certainly not old age) to want more  poon.. at least I believe that was the general idea of his assorted statements on the matter.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: supernova on May 03, 2018, 12:43:44 PM
Although I was brought up in Africa the family visited Sheffield a few times, bit rough in the 70's but nice place now. My dad was an avid Blades fan to the point that his ashes were buried at the cop end. How the hell did I end up in Texas?!

An school friend of mine moved to TX in 93, he lives in Austen, but travels all over the States teaching the finer points of instrumentation to the employees of a firm he used to work for.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 03, 2018, 12:49:36 PM
LOL

Recall, this GS was just proclaiming he didn’t need a reason (and certainly not old age) to want more  poon.. at least I believe that was the general idea of his assorted statements on the matter.
Maybe GS is a lesbian? Lmao.  :)

HumanBeing

Quote from: ItsOver on May 03, 2018, 12:34:22 PM
Especially after hearing GS on GabCasts.

No conspiracy here it was a quote misclick  ;D
:P

ItsOver

Quote from: HumanBeing on May 03, 2018, 12:44:22 PM
I wonder what ever happened to Captain Francis. Sometimes I think he is 'ItsOver' on here  ;D...

Captain Francis? ??? ;D Nope, not me.  I'd never cheat on MV.  I like the cut of his jib.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 03, 2018, 12:50:21 PM

Anyone who likes poon is a lesbian...Everyone knows that.

Catsmile

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 03, 2018, 06:00:39 AM
Gawwwd. Now we get the story of how Heather pulled a radio mic from a stone and Art proclaimed her The Chosen One! Waves of nausea.

If this story is true it means Art Bell wanted her to do MitD. Even before the show was aired, or in fact even before the show was called MitD. The Stalkerâ,,¢ story is suffering badly from COPD, and is on it's last legs, folks.

# HeathLetTheCatOutOfTheBag
# TheStalkerâ,,¢WeakSauce

ponyboysunset

Quote from: ItsOver on May 03, 2018, 12:51:02 PM
Captain Francis? ??? ;D Nope, not me.  I'd never cheat on MV.  I like the cut of his jib.
MV or Bust?

supernova

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 03, 2018, 12:44:28 PM
Two things in Texas, steers and queers.

Well I am neither :-) I know it was a reponse to my post and BTW I have made that mistake a few times.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: HumanBeing on May 03, 2018, 12:51:05 PM
That message I wrote was actually for you  ;D
LMAO!

Um, and no. Not at all attracted to Art Bell.

HumanBeing

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 03, 2018, 12:37:13 PM
GS is a guy.  lol

I never assume gender   ;D and I haven't heard a Gabcast in years. So I'm not up on who the local BellGab celebs are.

It was a misclick though.

ItsOver

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 03, 2018, 12:50:21 PM
Could be.  I suspect he uses the "rocket scientist" ruse as cover. ;) ;)

supernova

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 03, 2018, 12:49:49 PM

An school friend of mine moved to TX in 93, he lives in Austen, but travels all over the States teaching the finer points of instrumentation to the employees of a firm he used to work for.
Ha that's were I live - Austin!

HumanBeing

Quote from: Grifynne on May 03, 2018, 12:40:42 PM
I always thought GS had a lovely feminine voice.

I have no clue what he sounds like. But I can understand if his voice is effeminate how upset he might be with my message, that was not intended for him, but received  ;D

Quote from: HumanBeing on May 03, 2018, 12:44:22 PM
I wonder what ever happened to Captain Francis. Sometimes I think he is 'ItsOver' on here  ;D

But yeah I understand that for sure. I had a couple of them on facebook but removed them as 'friends' a while later.
My main memory from there was when I got fed up with a couple folks bullying this older lady and no one was really sticking up for her so I gave them back as good as they were giving and I got banned. BUt that was mainly because one of the guys who was bullying her was also an admin haha damn fascist.
Quite frankly her behavior was not that great so I could see why people were pissed at her. It was just that gang mentality of them all saying shit at her that made me want to have her back. By the way, I'm not purposely virtue signalling here by saying that  ;D
It was a fine mess indeed.

AM/FM Stereo Fanatic was a bit heavy-handed with the banning though I never got banned. I liked being a mischief maker on that site.  I'm not really that way now but I still have my moments. Hope those folks are all doing well.

Faustina

Some of her fans are seeing through her.

HumanBeing

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 03, 2018, 12:49:36 PM
LOL

Up until a few days ago I actually thought GravitySucks was this other person on here that had the username Chronaut.
So I had no clue or background info on if he was male or female or non-binary. Who knows these days  ;D

supernova

Quote from: Faustina on May 03, 2018, 12:58:15 PM

Excuse while I go over there find this post and like it!

bellNwhistle

Quote from: HumanBeing on May 03, 2018, 12:59:02 PM
Up until a few days ago I actually thought GravitySucks was this other person on here that had the username Chronaut.
So I had no clue or background info on if he was male or female or non-binary. Who knows these days  ;D

I was away for a couple of years, and can’t recall if GS has had the same av this whole time.
I thought Pud was a female before.. apparently not?  :D  :-*

GravitySucks

Quote from: HumanBeing on May 03, 2018, 12:59:02 PM

This GravitySucks misses that Chronaut.

HumanBeing

Quote from: Faustina on May 03, 2018, 12:58:15 PM

This is absolutely entertaining  ;D
Can you imagine there are folks right now living their lives and have zero clue of the drama going on with Heather Wade/Art Bell/Keith Rowland etc.

In my opinion, this is the golden age of BellGab and Art is dead and not even around to see it.

The General

I just don't know what's going on anymore.
I'm going back in my bunker where it's still 1996
and listen to some old streams of Art.