• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Marc.Knight

Quote from: MV on February 19, 2013, 01:14:54 PM
george and his legal team should read the following before making asses out of themselves:

https://www.eff.org/issues/bloggers/legal/liability/defamation

edit:  this is all very exciting.  dear GOD how i hope they pursue legal action.  adsense profits would skyrocket.

Comforting, for the blog OWNER. :)

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Marc knight on February 19, 2013, 01:48:12 PM

Comforting, for the blog OWNER. :)

idunno... i think it's pretty comforting all the way around, but i guess that's a matter of interpretation.

Usagi

Quote from: MV on February 19, 2013, 01:50:26 PM

idunno... i think it's pretty comforting all the way around, but i guess that's a matter of interpretation.

Yeah, I'm not seeing any "reckless disregard for the truth" around here.  Quite the opposite.  Methinks PremRat, in regards to Coast, wouldn't want to touch THAT one with a ten foot pole.

expat

At various times Hoagland & Bara have threatened my blog with legal action. On Brooks Agnew's X-Squared radio show Mike Bara said he was about to file a restraining order.

I had fun with that one.

BigDave

Quote from: expat on February 19, 2013, 02:18:38 PM
At various times Hoagland & Bara have threatened my blog with legal action. On Brooks Agnew's X-Squared radio show Mike Bara said he was about to file a restraining order.

I had fun with that one.

They haven't a leg to stand on. I would think going to court over this would be too much trouble for too little possible reward

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: BigDave on February 19, 2013, 02:24:00 PM

They haven't a leg to stand on.

We talking about "Blade Runner" Pistorius here?

coaster

Quote from: CrabbyOld Bat on February 19, 2013, 09:58:45 AM
I wanted to find out if it was George or just a C2C staffer who was answering the emails posted here yesterday so I sent George an email of my own. Here it is along with the resultant email exchanges:

Sent: Monday, February 18, 2013 8:18 PM
To: george@coasttocoastam.com
Subject: Quick question

Several people from coastgab.com have written to George today and received replies.

Who is answering the emails? George himself or some staff person?

From: "george@coasttocoastam.com" <george@coasttocoastam.com>
To: xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, February 19, 2013 1:03 AM
Subject: RE: Quick question

Do you mean the several rude emails?

Sent: Tuesday, February 19, 2013 12:33 AM
To: george@coasttocoastam.com
Subject: Re: Quick question

Call them what you will. I just want to know who answered them.

From: "george@coasttocoastam.com" <george@coasttocoastam.com>
To: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, February 19, 2013 5:00 AM
Subject: RE: Quick question

Actually we call them the way we see them….rude ….and bordering on defamation….we already have an attorney checking into the site.
Thanks for your email…..

To: "george@coasttocoastam.com" <george@coasttocoastam.com>
Sent: Tuesday, February 19, 2013 10:12 AM
Subject: Re: Quick question

Thanks for cowardly refusing to answer my question, "we". That tells me for certain George didn't answer those emails. No surprise.

The threat of an attorney is laughable. What are you, 15 years old? You can't think of something more original?

How about this then?

Maybe you should tell your attorney to check into George's constant promotion of quacks who are not licensed to practice medicine, yet claim to have cures for cancer, Parkinson's, etc. (While George fully supports what they say  and gives out medical advice of his own -- pushing turmeric, or telling people to alter their bodies' pH, etc. Or perhaps a worse offense -- repeatedly promoting a guest who is clearly exploiting a paranoid schizophrenic for monetary gain.) Let me know what your "attorney" thinks about that.

Thanks for your email. You've made my day.

Three words. George Noory sucks.

Juan

Quote from: MV on February 19, 2013, 01:43:56 PM

do you find herman cain to be inadequate as a replacement host for boortz?
He's no Boortz, but then, who is?  I could tell stories from his WRNG days - Boortz calmed down a lot when he became syndicated.  I'd love to hear him sit in for sNoory one night. Ha.  Imagine him with Bill the amateur atheist astronomer. Or Hoagland.

BigDave

Quote from: UFO Fill on February 19, 2013, 02:43:26 PM
He's no Boortz, but then, who is?  I could tell stories from his WRNG days - Boortz calmed down a lot when he became syndicated.  I'd love to hear him sit in for sNoory one night. Ha.  Imagine him with Bill the amateur atheist astronomer. Or Hoagland.

Boortz wouldn't get along with religious guests. He's got a very large anti-Christian bias pretty much like Art Bell

CrabbyOld Bat

I'm surprised any attorney who'd represent Snorge or C2C would have time to pursue a cockamamie defamation lawsuit that would surely bring any judge to tears from laughter. (Especially if s/he ever heard the show.) Shouldn't the Dream Team II be focused on a bizillion dollar pizza roll lawsuit instead?

Since Snorge claims he's still recovering from the unbearable pain and suffering incurred from popping one --  just one! -- single tiny pizza roll in his mouth weeks (or is it months?) ago, I'd say that should be their legal priority. I bet that trial would be covered by Court TV and put the OJ case to shame, ratings-wise.

coaster

If they really think its "defamation" they should turn on any late night talk show and watch as the hosts ridicule people who are far more well known and far more liked than Noory. Being a public figure makes you open for ridicule. If Premcrap was smart, they would listen to the critics of the show and make improvements instead of crying about it. God forbid the show ever get better. I await the inevitable class action suit against coast and their fraudulent guests for pushing fake cures to their listeners.
I'd be willing to bet that Noory has thought of suing the pizza roll company that damaged that purdy mouth of his.

BigDave

Quote from: CrabbyOld Bat on February 19, 2013, 03:10:26 PM
I'm surprised any attorney who'd represent Snorge or C2C would have time to pursue a cockamamie defamation lawsuit that would surely bring any judge to tears from laughter. (Especially if s/he ever heard the show.) Shouldn't the Dream Team II be focused on a bizillion dollar pizza roll lawsuit instead?

Since Snorge claims he's still recovering from the unbearable pain and suffering incurred from popping one --  just one! -- single tiny pizza roll in his mouth weeks (or is it months?) ago, I'd say that should be their legal priority. I bet that trial would be covered by Court TV and put the OJ case to shame, ratings-wise.

George would probably be more successful suing totino's pizza for burning His throat(I spit My drink when I heard George say the skin fell off in His mouth from the pizza roll ::) ;D )

Usagi

Quote from: BigDave on February 19, 2013, 03:14:31 PM

George would probably be more successful suing totino's pizza for burning His throat(I spit My drink when I heard George say the skin fell off in His mouth from the pizza roll ::) ;D )

Nah, man.  Snoory's got the defamation CYA strategy.  He just says "a pizza roll company that shall not be named" before he claims that they will expand in children's stomachs and kill them brutally. 

Because there's so many fucking pizza roll companies out there.

Usagi

George comes off as a cry baby mama's boy.

One of his personal stories was about the time the neighborhood kids all turned on him (imagine that) and were chasing him with squirtguns.  Ma Noory ended up soaking them with a hose - further endearing him around the neighborhood no doubt.

From time to time he's claimed she stays up and listens to every show, calling him afterword with comments and ideas.  'Like havin' uhnuthur perducer' says our mama's boy.  Guess who's telling him he ought to sue.

ItsOver

I wonder if Ma Noory has ever turned the water hose on Tommy.  ;)

Just crawling out of my mud hut (fuck you Noari) for the day and I see we are getting sued. What a cowardly little man, "shud up or I'm gunna sue!" Isn't that what people used to say right before an ass-kicking on them was to commence when they were like...8 years old?

"I'll sue, I'll sue, I'll sue! You touch me I'ma tellun my mumma on you and you gunna b in tubble!" .....Man, Jeorge, tell us you don't still live at home with mumma. Suckle you some Mom tit before you go to bed each night? Fucking crier.

BigDave

Quote from: Usagi on February 19, 2013, 03:25:12 PM

Spring Valley's comin' to get ya, Jorch.

Then George says that His Doctor told Him that if He would have swallowed that pizza roll,He would have died(throat swelling up,from what George said) :o ;D ::) ???

Quote from: Paper*Boy on February 19, 2013, 04:44:12 PM
George comes off as a cry baby mama's boy.

One of his personal stories was about the time the neighborhood kids all turned on him (imagine that) and were chasing him with squirtguns.  Ma Noory ended up soaking them with a hose - further endearing him around the neighborhood no doubt.

From time to time he's claimed she stays up and listens to every show, calling him afterword with comments and ideas.  'Like havin' uhnuthur perducer' says our mama's boy.  Guess who's telling him he ought to sue.
HA! You should be Jeorge's spokesman P*B. My prior post questions were already answered!
I have to go sell my old lawnmower and a flat spare tire out in the front yard now incase I get sued. Need to liquidate my assets. Shit, where is that old comb I used to have..

Quote from: MV on February 19, 2013, 01:06:22 PM
by the way... if george's legal team wants to pursue a defamation case against me as the forum owner or any of the forum's users, let them bring it.  defamation cases are notoriously difficult to prove for private citizens... so a public figure like noory has a huge burden to overcome in tipping the scales.  furthermore, i am not without access to legal representation.  george seems to think only he is capable of getting a lawyer.

long story short:  nothing will come of this.

what a small man he is.

Soooooo, is it possible that if the small man actually brings a suit, the admin of CoastGab could end up owning Premrat?  Ooooooo, I wonder just what changes might be made?   8)

someguy

Quote from: MV on February 19, 2013, 01:06:22 PM
by the way... if george's legal team wants to pursue a defamation case against me as the forum owner or any of the forum's users, let them bring it.  defamation cases are notoriously difficult to prove for private citizens... so a public figure like noory has a huge burden to overcome in tipping the scales.  furthermore, i am not without access to legal representation.  george seems to think only he is capable of getting a lawyer.

long story short:  nothing will come of this.

what a small man he is.

there is absolutely nothing he can do. nothing. you can pretty much say anything you want about george noory.

Marc.Knight

So, do you think Noory's "shadow rodent" is actually his moustache?  He looks and sounds like a first-class charlatan in this clip.  When he had his out of body experience at 11 years old he never came back.

George Noory talks UFO's, shadow rodents, out of body experiences, and 911 w/ TRUTHISSCARY.com

OMG!  George has finally gone full snake oil salesman!  He is ONLY in it for the money.  He is not senile, he is awful!

someguy

in fact george noory already did the only thing he could do, and that was cracking down on posting full shows on the board. there is nothing he can do, and his impotent flailing is funny in a very quaint way.

CrabbyOld Bat

I believe the lawyer comment was supposed to intimidate and scare us so we'd panic, start crying and stop posting "George sucks".

Yawn.

No way do I believe there will actually be any lawsuit filed.

Unless one is filed against Snorge.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: CrabbyOld Bat on February 19, 2013, 07:43:23 PM
I believe the lawyer comment was supposed to intimidate and scare us so we'd panic, start crying and stop posting "George sucks".

Yawn.

No way do I believe there will actually be any lawsuit filed.

Unless one is filed against Snorge.

Crabby Old Bat, first, I enjoy reading your posts. Second, are they really going to waste time and money on people on a forum? Third, get in line getting money from me, a lot of others are way ahead of them. House, car, etc...lol...

dortmunder

Quote from: CrabbyOld Bat on February 19, 2013, 09:58:45 AM

Actually we call them the way we see them….rude ….and bordering on defamation….we already have an attorney checking into the site.
Thanks for your email…..

This is just too fucking ludicrous for words. And it confirms everything I've suspected about the crowd that runs that show. A bunch of incompetent little ninnies. Ten years! TEN FUCKING YEARS they've spent usurping and running one of the best shows on radio into the ground. Now they threaten critical forums with legal action? How about this? How about you try putting on a decent show and get rid of that ridiculous fucking ass-clown "host" and maybe we wouldn't have to come here to vent our frustration!

Sardondi

Quote from: CrabbyOld Bat on February 19, 2013, 07:43:23 PM

George Noory's lawyer sucks.