• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

BellBoy

Quote from: norland2424 on October 20, 2015, 04:54:12 PM
Like I've said before, its far easier for the government to kill them off then to play games of harassment with them.

That's very true. If you prove yourself to be an actual, credible threat, you're very likely to find your shiny, new, computer controlled, WI-fi accessible Mercedes Benz suddenly accelerating, out of control, brakes turned off, straight into the nearest, conveniently located tree.

(God, I miss my '69 Mercury Cougar... which, coincidentally, met its demise at the foot of a conveniently located tree).

Fucking conveniently located trees...

trostol

Art Bell
19 mins ·
MITD UPDATE
Phoenix Internet is restored as of now so we will go forward with Dr Jacobs as I said, come Hell or high water.
I have more Breaking News for you Tonight.
Time Traveler's never miss a show we actually do! Join now at

Art Bell - Midnight in the Desert
Midnight in the Desert, LIVE Internet Stream 9pm - 12am Pacific
ARTBELL.COM

rangerdavid

I hope Art will ask David Jacobs some tough questions about the Emma Woods allegations/story and not just give hima pass.

http://ufoalienabductee.com/

zeebo

Quote from: trostol on October 20, 2015, 06:19:38 PM
...Time Traveler's never miss a show we actually do! ....

Or upgrade to a premium membership to access those alternate timeline shows.

b_dubb

Quote from: rangerdavid on October 20, 2015, 06:32:37 PM
I hope Art will ask David Jacobs some tough questions about the Emma Woods allegations/story and not just give hima pass.

Agreed

Quote from: rangerdavid on October 20, 2015, 06:32:37 PM

Jacobs was on the Paracast on Sunday night.  The hosts said up front that they would not ask him about the Woods case.  I suppose he would end the interview if that was asked.

AppealPlay

Quote from: SomeVelvetMorning on October 20, 2015, 08:17:20 PM
Jacobs was on the Paracast on Sunday night.  The hosts said up front that they would not ask him about the Woods case.  I suppose he would end the interview if that was asked.

Well, then, that sounds like a good caller topic.

Quote from: Morgus on October 20, 2015, 04:05:29 PM
Whitley has been doing new Dreamland internet shows the past several weeks and also mentioned he is looking forward to a big event in the near future like the old Dreamland Festival he used to have every year.
Art should have him as a guest soon.

No he shouldn't

What's Art's big news?

I want speculation and I want this thread to be rife with it.

jazmunda

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on October 20, 2015, 09:00:19 PM
What's Art's big news?

Australians will be getting their own call in phone number that will be routinely ignored. Jaz will of course still be allowed to call any of the public lines.

AppealPlay

What's Art's big news?

Art has big news?  Where did he say that?  A big affiliate would be great.

Edit:  Doh!  I'm a moron.  I see it above. :P

K_Dubb

What's Art's big news?

Keith saved money on internet service by switching to ... aw I know it's lame but didn't wanna leave you hanging.

AppealPlay

Quote from: K_Dubb on October 20, 2015, 09:14:14 PM
Keith saved money on internet service by switching to ... aw I know it's lame but didn't wanna leave you hanging.

MITD is now brought to you by CompuServe!

Quote from: jazmunda on October 20, 2015, 09:12:44 PM
Australians will be getting their own call in phone number that will be routinely ignored. Jaz will of course still be allowed to call any of the public lines.

Oh, that's not news :(

Quote from: K_Dubb on October 20, 2015, 09:14:14 PM

Much appreciated :)

deadmeow

Keith switched to NetZero, now that they have more local dial up numbers, it only made sense. 

K_Dubb

Quote from: MichaelFromVA on October 20, 2015, 09:14:49 PM
MITD is now brought to you by CompuServe!

If only he had an unpaid intern, they'd figure it out.  Or, if only they had a satellite uplink from Art to Keith.  Whoops it's Keith's ISP.  Ok, a T1 line, or maybe a microwave?  Where are those pizza rolls?

Now I understand why Art's keeping personnel to a minimum.

AppealPlay

Quote from: K_Dubb on October 20, 2015, 09:22:14 PM
If only he had an unpaid intern, they'd figure it out.  Or, if only they had a satellite uplink from Art to Keith.  Whoops it's Keith's ISP.  Ok, a T1 line, or maybe a microwave?  Where are those pizza rolls?

Now I understand why Art's keeping personnel to a minimum.

Really.  Surely there's some broke IT/broadcasting major at UNLV that wants a nice resume filler.

trostol

Quote from: MichaelFromVA on October 20, 2015, 09:26:42 PM
Really.  Surely there's some broke IT/broadcasting major at UNLV that wants a nice resume filler.

i went to UNLV...thats all i got

phrodo

Top right corner is now mysteriously mysterious.  :o

LouSheehan

So what is 'the scoop'?  I don't see anything online about an outage in Phoenix. 
I hope they become a little more sensitized to ... hacking threats.

coaster

Quote from: jazmunda on October 20, 2015, 09:12:44 PM
I thought Australians only had one phone. A payphone, deep in the outback.

trostol

DR J sure rambles on lol

jazmunda

Quote from: LouSheehan on October 20, 2015, 09:53:50 PM
So what is 'the scoop'?  I don't see anything online about an outage in Phoenix. 

chefist

Quote from: LouSheehan on October 20, 2015, 09:53:50 PM

These started Sunday night/Monday morning...

http://www.kpho.com/story/30303757/pre-dawn-storms-sweep-across-phoenix

LouSheehan

Quote from: chefist on October 20, 2015, 09:58:14 PM
These started Sunday night/Monday morning...

http://www.kpho.com/story/30303757/pre-dawn-storms-sweep-across-phoenix

But was the entire city/region deprived of internet? 
I've seen threats bandied about and couldn't can't help be suspicious.  No big deal, but if it was an attack, I hope Keith becomes sensitized to the possibility.

I keep having images of that cheeseburger coming out of the bag and unwrapping by itself.... That is the best thing i have heard all month!

Morgus

What's Art's big news?
Art reported on another breaking news story about the CERN collider planning on making a portal to a parallel universe.