• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Sex War!!

Started by BobGrau, November 19, 2012, 06:22:12 PM

BobGrau

Women/Men are all untrusworthy evil bitches/bastards.

Discuss!

McPhallus

What about trannies and hermaphrodites?

BobGrau

Quote from: McPhallus on November 19, 2012, 06:25:30 PM

Fifth columnists / wishy-washy fence-sitters.  :P

ziznak

Human beings are all pieces of shit regardless of sexual biology or preference.   As a straight guy I can only attest to the evil bitches I've been with... of course... there was also a few wonderful girls I was with where I was the evil untrustworthy bitch so... yeah it goes either way.  Probly goes either way for the trans and herms as well.

b_dubb

the server technology that hosts this site is only rated to hold so much cynicism.  currently we are WAY over the limit

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: b_dubb on November 19, 2012, 07:25:44 PM
the server technology that hosts this site is only rated to hold so much cynicism.  currently we are WAY over the limit

no, it's on a VPS now, so all should be fine... oh, wait... never fucking mind.

BobGrau

For what it's worth, MV, I'm sorry I'm splattering my issues all over the place tonight... I'm trying to keep it entertaining though...

McPhallus

Quote from: BobGrau on November 19, 2012, 07:39:38 PM
For what it's worth, MV, I'm sorry I'm splattering my issues all over the place tonight... I'm trying to keep it entertaining though...

"Splatter" is an interesting word choice, considering the organs that started all this.  Lol.

Eddie Coyle

I'm splattering my issues all over the place tonight... I'm trying to keep it entertaining though...

If you can't splatter in a sex war, then what good is a sex war.

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on November 19, 2012, 07:41:46 PM
         If you can't splatter in a sex war, then what good is a sex war.

I was hoping that there would be pictures.

Coast Commercial: "Geezers, if you've lost your ability to splatter, try Carnivora's new line of prostate pills."

MV/Liberace!

Nah, both you and your nemesis Jasmine provided me with some much needed laughs tonight.

Nucky Nolan

You'll have to ask..... No, I can't do it.

Sardondi

Quote from: b_dubb on November 19, 2012, 07:25:44 PM

I agree. Stop it. Or you will all be subjected to Sardondi's Tales of Sexual Abandon As A Young Man as punishment for depressing me. 

ziznak

Quote from: Sardondi on November 20, 2012, 02:04:56 AM
I agree. Stop it. Or you will all be subjected to Sardondi's Tales of Sexual Abandon As A Young Man as punishment for depressing me. 
fuck it... go on Sardondi your past tales of embarrassing flatulence and that underage college date you had were quite entertaining... please, subject us!

LacyWoodrow

Don't forget to Include Mer-Men and Mothman.

Sardondi

Quote from: ziznak on November 20, 2012, 05:01:40 AM
fuck it... go on Sardondi your past tales of embarrassing flatulence and that underage college date you had were quite entertaining... please, subject us!

Well, we've got anything from Introductory Fumbling (breaking from a clinch to find her literally wiping his drool off her face - a real confidence builder for a 16 y.o.); or the Full Flower of Youth, in which he thinks he's discovered something humanity has been doing for, well, a long time; then there's the Old-Bull-And-Young-Bull-Sitting-On-A-Hill-Overlooking-A-Herd-Of-Cows Joke stage; and finally The Follies, featuring dangerous/crazy episodes of partner, excess and/or inappropriate time or place.

Quote from: Sardondi on November 20, 2012, 09:58:09 AM
Well, we've got anything from Introductory Fumbling (breaking from a clinch to find her literally wiping his drool off her face - a real confidence builder for a 16 y.o.); or the Full Flower of Youth, in which he thinks he's discovered something humanity has been doing for, well, a long time; then there's the Old-Bull-And-Young-Bull-Sitting-On-A-Hill-Overlooking-A-Herd-Of-Cows Joke stage; and finally The Follies, featuring dangerous/crazy episodes of partner, excess and/or inappropriate time or place.

We don't have to pick just one, do we?  I really hate having to pick just one... ;)

Sardondi

Quote from: Treading Water on November 20, 2012, 11:17:48 AM
We don't have to pick just one, do we?  I really hate having to pick just one... ;)

Like I'm really going to start slinging this kind of stuff around....

ziznak

do it ya old fart cmon we don't know none of the "dames" you'll be posting about!!!

Jasmine

Well well, my my, this is a pretty lame and limp sex war, BobGrau.

Oh, excuse me, pumpkin, perhaps I shouldn't use the word "limp". I don't wish to set off any dynamite...but...based on what I've read, this aint even a firecracker. This aint even one of those sparklers that the kids wave around.

Carry on, boys.

McPhallus

"Flaccid," perhaps.  Welcome back, Jasmine.

Quote from: Jasmine on December 09, 2012, 07:08:41 PM
Well well, my my, this is a pretty lame and limp sex war, BobGrau.

Oh, excuse me, pumpkin, perhaps I shouldn't use the word "limp". I don't wish to set off any dynamite...but...based on what I've read, this aint even a firecracker. This aint even one of those sparklers that the kids wave around.

Carry on, boys.

BobGrau

At the risk of confirming allegations of flacidity, I'd like to apologise to jasmine for my brutish ways. I overreacted to a percieved insult which, when I read back now, was obviously not there at all. Sometimes one carries over to the internet arguments one has been having in real life.

Now, where's that 'delete thread' button...

Jasmine

Quote from: BobGrau on December 10, 2012, 02:10:13 PM
At the risk of confirming allegations of flacidity, I'd like to apologise to jasmine for my brutish ways. I overreacted to a percieved insult which, when I read back now, was obviously not there at all. Sometimes one carries over to the internet arguments one has been having in real life.

Now, where's that 'delete thread' button...

Your kind apology is most graciously accepted, sir. Please accept mine for my own overeacting and my ignorant comments directed towards you. We were both having a bad day, and yes, we took it out one one another.

Speaking of flacidity...no hard feelings, dude!

I look forward to conversing with you on this forum.

Hug,
Jaz

Jasmine

Also, BobGrau, as the old saying goes, it takes a REAL MAN to step up to the plate and apolgize. I really respect you for that. For the record, my initial comments directed towards you on that evening were truly ones made in jest.

I hope you have a wonderful Christmas, and best wishes to you for 2013.

Ho Ho Ho!
Jaz

Juan

What the hell kind of sNoory level sex war is this?

ziznak

She said his penis was deflated and he said her snatch was nasty... typical cock vs vag stuff actually but they made it amusing.  I think it started elsewhere that's where the stabs at the vag happened.. pun intended.  shame it's over now.

Jasmine

Quote from: ziznak on December 11, 2012, 06:00:18 PM
She said his penis was deflated and he said her snatch was nasty... typical cock vs vag stuff actually but they made it amusing.  I think it started elsewhere that's where the stabs at the vag happened.. pun intended.  shame it's over now.

ZIZNAK! LOL! I did NOT say that about his penis! Or wait...did I? I honestly forget. Anyhow, you're a shit disturber.  ;)

By the way, Ziznak? Do you see my pretty Christmas photo? Do you see the two Christmas balls I'm holding in my hands? Well, ya better watch it, bubba, or else they're gonna be yours I'm holding! *cue dramatic music*  ;D

ziznak

<breaks out cast-iron cup>