• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20151112 - Dr. Gillian Holloway - Lucid Dreaming - Live Show Chat Thread

Started by jazmunda, November 12, 2015, 04:43:30 PM

ShayP

Quote from: Rocky4228 on November 13, 2015, 01:20:21 AM
In addition to not having nightmares, I never wake up having to pee.  So, when I get up for good I can whiz for a good 90 seconds straight.

What? No morning wood?  ;D

lurkernerge

Quote from: Darth Sandra on November 13, 2015, 01:21:59 AM
Yeah I am terrified of 40 too. I guess, for me, there are questions about my biological clock that makes things a bit more scary. I am still not even sure I want kids and I feel like I have to make a decision soon or else nature will make it. Like, I don't want them at this moment but I hear the clock ticking more and more.

just get a dog, a rescue.

Quote from: coaster on November 13, 2015, 01:18:34 AM
I'm 34 and I'm terrified of 40. I'm miserable and crotchety as it is. Can't imagine how bad It will be when I'm older.

AppealPlay

Yeah I am terrified of 40 too. I guess, for me, there are questions about my biological clock that makes things a bit more scary. I am still not even sure I want kids and I feel like I have to make a decision soon or else nature will make it. Like, I don't want them at this moment but I hear the clock ticking more and more.

Get a golden retriever and be happy. ;D

Hello, everyone.  A little late to the party, sadly.

Rocky4228

Quote from: ShayP on November 13, 2015, 01:22:28 AM
What? No morning wood?  ;D
I usually spend 30 minutes catching up on things on my phone before I get out of bed.  That gives me time to reset.

FLLFlash

Quote from: ShayP on November 13, 2015, 01:12:22 AM
Hmmm....perhaps.  We may never know.  Some people are funny about giving their true age.

Barfly and I are older than dirt.

coaster

I can totally understand that. Life needs to slow the hell down already.

ShayP

Quote from: Rocky4228 on November 13, 2015, 01:24:38 AM
I usually spend 30 minutes catching up on things on my phone before I get out of bed.  That gives me time to reset.

It's good to have a routine.  ;D

....and I'm jealous.  :(

;D

FLLFlash

Quote from: Darth Sandra on November 13, 2015, 01:16:32 AM
Just think about all the senior citizen discounts you're getting closer to receiving!

He's under, not over.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on November 13, 2015, 01:24:09 AM
You'll get over it in three or four years.

*sigh* I've already stocked up on several year's supply of Rogaine and Grecian Formula. I guess I need to buy a Camaro or something too to get me through it.

FLLFlash

I'm 34 and I'm terrified of 40. I'm miserable and crotchety as it is. Can't imagine how bad It will be when I'm older.

Good to be terrified. It's the beginning of a long downhill slide and it only get's worse. It's less troubling if you stop giving a shit.

ShayP

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on November 13, 2015, 01:28:14 AM
*sigh* I've already stocked up on several year's supply of Rogaine and Grecian Formula. I guess I need to buy a Camaro or something too to get me through it.

C'mon man!  ;D

....don't forget Geritol.  ;)

FLLFlash

Quote from: Rocky4228 on November 13, 2015, 01:20:21 AM
In addition to not having nightmares, I never wake up having to pee.  So, when I get up for good I can whiz for a good 90 seconds straight.

I don't either and my internist is amazed.

FLLFlash

You don't want to be 60 with a college aged child.

Quote from: norland2424 on November 13, 2015, 01:31:09 AM
yep you are then, i am 29 and i thought i was the youngest here lol

And you're about to join the Bellgab 30s club! Don't worry we have cake.

Rocky4228

ShayP

I think the clubs have closed by now in Key West.  Wonder if Barfly is mobile.  ;D