• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20151112 - Dr. Gillian Holloway - Lucid Dreaming - Live Show Chat Thread

Started by jazmunda, November 12, 2015, 04:43:30 PM

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: norland2424 on November 13, 2015, 12:04:04 AM
I had a recurring dream a few years back that i would get shot in the chest and in the face, and when i would die in the dream i would wake up lol.

I've been having a recurring dream about owning a huge field of pot. It's nice, but wtf.

WanagoBleu

Quote from: GravitySucks on November 13, 2015, 12:00:08 AM
Yeah... That be me... Party by posting on BellGab on my birthday. Party FRIKKIN animal I am.
middle of the week birthdays are tough sometimes. That's why I celebrate for more than just one day. 😁

ShayP

Quote from: Rocky4228 on November 13, 2015, 12:07:28 AM
I had a dream after my grandma died that her body was turned into a giant bucket of ice cream and my grandpa started eating it.  Explain that, please.

You were subconsciously aware of their fetish?  ;D

Quote from: norland2424 on November 13, 2015, 12:07:49 AM
Huh? I actually would have that dream in 2002 .

There was a very similar story from a C*C show.

Perhaps it's more common than we think!  :o

Quote from: Schlyder7 on November 12, 2015, 11:57:42 PM
some say you don't dream if you smoke weed.  I have to call BS on that.  I always have dreams.  Some really vivid. Some just strange, and wacky LOL.
I have had one incident of sleep paralysis, where I woke up, or thought I woke up, from dream , and couldn't move until I really did wake up.  That was bizarre. LOL

I assure you I personally haven't had a dream in as long as I can remember. Only speak for myself

xphile

Earlier Art said he's never had an OBE, but what was that story he told about him and Ramona in Paris and he was floating above the city?

jazmunda

Quote from: ASC on November 13, 2015, 12:10:01 AM
I assure you I personally haven't had a dream in as long as I can remember. Only speak for myself

I bet you are having dreams. You might not be remembering them.

coaster

I never dreamed when I drank. I could get some good solid sack time with booze.

jazmunda

Quote from: xphile on November 13, 2015, 12:10:45 AM
Earlier Art said he's never had an OBE, but what was that story he told about him and Ramona in Paris and he was floating above the city?

That was an OBE.

WanagoBleu

Quote from: GravitySucks on November 13, 2015, 12:02:00 AM
Nite y'all. I am going to try and induce some lucid dreaming by listening.
sweet dreaming gs!!! Happy birthday!

norland2424

Quote from: The Bovine Moos on November 13, 2015, 12:09:55 AM
There was a very similar story from a C*C show.

Perhaps it's more common than we think!  :o

Lol yea my dream had more too it but the main part would be getting shot, feeling the pain, dying,then just waking up lol.

jazmunda

Quote from: coaster on November 13, 2015, 12:11:22 AM
I never dreamed when I drank. I could get some good solid sack time with booze.

You probably were dreaming. I think the booze was affecting the remembering of the dream.

FLLFlash

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on November 13, 2015, 12:05:03 AM
Greetings All.

Happy Birthday Barfly.
I brought you some party favors
And they're all named "Lisa"  ;)

I can see the $5 Coors pitchers on the whiteboard. I'm wondering how much a lapdance is.

coaster

Quote from: jazmunda on November 13, 2015, 12:13:17 AM
You probably were dreaming. I think the booze was affecting the remembering of the dream.
That could be.

norland2424

Quote from: jazmunda on November 13, 2015, 12:13:17 AM

We all dream always, alot of people just don't remember their dreams.

coaster

I had several obes as a child. Even though they felt incredibly real,  and I could see my body, I think obes are just intense lucid dreams. The brain is weird.