• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

expat

Judy Wood is a nutcase. Anybody listening carefully when George asked her if her loony theory ("it's not a theory!!!! It's a fact!!!!") had helped her career?

She totally side-stepped that one, and of course the Nooron didn't press it. The fact is that she was fired from her job as professor of mechanical engineering at Clemson.

Here's a REAL interview with Judy.

albrecht

When George was interviewing the Billy Meier guy at hour 2:09 (roughly and without commercial breaks) there is a "ding" that sounds suspiciously like the "ding" from a microwave. Micheal Horn asked Norry a question and there was silence and then a "ding" and George quickly asked some random question. Pizza Rolls?

And what the f*ck is this "award" that Norry won (but couldn't show up to receive?)
http://emord.com/blawg/press-release-emord-associates-honors-leaders-in-nutrition-integrative-medicine-medical-science-and-journalism-at-spectacular-gala/
http://www.coasttocoastam.com/article/emord-awards

VtaGeezer

It's bad enough that Noory regularly perpetuates the truther paranoia; it was an abomination to put that lunatic bitch on the air on the anniversary of the attack.  Noory has sunk to a new low.

Quote from: expat on September 12, 2014, 10:39:45 AM
Judy Wood is a nutcase. Anybody listening carefully when George asked her if her loony theory ("it's not a theory!!!! It's a fact!!!!") had helped her career?

She totally side-stepped that one, and of course the Nooron didn't press it. The fact is that she was fired from her job as professor of mechanical engineering at Clemson.

Here's a REAL interview with Judy.

Thanks expat.  She makes Mike Bara look good.  That interview reminds me of an adult interviewing a child.

Actually, I think the best part of last night was when George showed a bit of skepticism and backbone.

Judy Wood was trying to defend her "It's not a theory" mantra with something like "are the towers there anymore?  Are they gone?"  George responded "Are we just being silly now?"

I'm not saying that was the best way to present a skeptical viewpoint or that the interview should have ever led up to that point, but it was nice to see George taking a bit of a questioning stance.  In retrospect, he was probably less concerned about her lack of evidence than he was about feeling insulted that she was belittling his previous question.

laserjock

I've taken to not listening to the online recorded C2CAM cast at bedtime and listening to Fade to Black instead.  Church is the man, my only complaint is some of the music he plays stirs me back out of sleep, and I wake up at 4:40AM for work, I've been off work because of my injury but going back at it in a couple days, so won't have the luxury of listening like I have been.  With DMRN, why are we all still following Noory at all?  Do we all have some sort of sick need we are feeding?  Noory really does such, badly, DMRN has started getting pretty good.  With Art next year Noory will definitely be history.  What DMRN needs is a podcast/stored show option, even if for a fee when the time comes.

I've never been a twitter user, but DMRN and twitter complement each other.

I apologize for bringing something alternative to the topic, but listening to Church and others on Dark Matter Radio Network is starting to win me over, and when it comes time to reup for the C2CAM subscription, it won't be renewed.

My question is, well, since we all agree INTENSELY about how awful and unprofessional Noory is, what is it that makes us still follow him, and is it that thing that has been keeping most of his audience still listening?  Is there a large portion of listeners that bear the same contempt that we here have that are still listening because of some reason?

WOTR

Quote from: laserjock on September 12, 2014, 08:30:34 PM
My question is, well, since we all agree INTENSELY about how awful and unprofessional Noory is, what is it that makes us still follow him, and is it that thing that has been keeping most of his audience still listening?  Is there a large portion of listeners that bear the same contempt that we here have that are still listening because of some reason?
I will restate that I do not listen to him for long- nor do I purposely search him out.  To answer your question, you have to search Jimmy Church out.  You have to be near a computer or an internet connected device.  You have to look for him.  You do not "stumble" on him or other hosts even though they may well be superior to fumblegums.

Like a stalker, Noory is always just there when you least expect him.  I get in my car and the radio is tuned to his station.  I get sick of another station and hit the presets and there he is.  Often times it is like the scene from Psycho where he is upon you before you realize it.  You are innocently stepping out of the shower or unlocking the front door completely unaware that the radio is tuned to a nightmare of wretched, mind destroying babble.  And then it hits you before you even make it over the threshold... "how are youuuuuu?"  So long as he remains on terrestrial radio the suckage will continue to haunt each of us.

Relegate him to podcasts and and an internet show and I guarantee you that I would never hear his voice again.  If I am going to take the time to download a show it will be something worth using my free bandwidth on...

zeebo

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on September 12, 2014, 02:10:47 PM
Actually, I think the best part of last night was when George showed a bit of skepticism and backbone.

Judy Wood was trying to defend her "It's not a theory" mantra with something like "are the towers there anymore?  Are they gone?"  George responded "Are we just being silly now?"

I caught this too, and I grudgingly gave him a tip o' the hat for that.  Also for challenging her idea that everything was, what did she call it, "dustified"? ... by pointing out the fair amount of steel girders that were found.

Basically the guest was so bad that she trumped Noory's usual suckitude.  Bummer, I was really ready to release the Sharktopus on him last nite.  Well, next week I'm sure plenty of opportunities will arise.

expat

George and Lynne McTaggart are not going to get their inch of rain on L.A. There's a heat warning on this weekend. Another FAIL for the New Age.

Beyond Bleef

Quote from: VtaGeezer on September 12, 2014, 11:20:08 AM
It's bad enough that Noory regularly perpetuates the truther paranoia; it was an abomination to put that lunatic bitch on the air on the anniversary of the attack.  Noory has sunk to a new low.

Noory doesn't have a shred of decency.  This is the same cretin who preaches the anti-vaccine message to his adoring, drooling fans.  Whooping cough and measles have made a huge comeback the past few years and children have died.  Noory must be proud.

Morgus

Quote from: expat on September 13, 2014, 07:48:03 AM
George and Lynne McTaggart are not going to get their inch of rain on L.A. There's a heat warning on this weekend. Another FAIL for the New Age.
Last time Noory did that, he claimed a success when he heard reports of a little dizzle in LA, though it wasn't confirmed.
There is possible thunderstorms in the forecast around the middle of next week, so Noory will probably claim that means he was successful...  8)

The couple times I've heard George plan to use his power of intention to make it rain in LA, I've looked at the weather report and seen that showers were already in the forecast.

albrecht

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on September 13, 2014, 03:48:05 PM
The couple times I've heard George plan to use his power of intention to make it rain in LA, I've looked at the weather report and seen that showers were already in the forecast.
I supposed George and the various "intention" guests are improving, a little. In the old days the "prediction" experts and remote viewers would usually just assert well after the events or facts that they had predicted it or that some arcane and retranslated quatrain predicted it.  At least now they look at a forecast and then "predict."
-GNS

WOTR

Funny... my sister's kids brought snow and freezing temperatures to Alberta not more than a week ago using nothing more than the power of prayer.  It seems that they had really wanted snow and winter for the last 2 weeks... and it arrived a week later allowing them time to build snowmen, though not being persistent enough to allow ski hills to open.

They are already back to asking for more winter and enough snow to allow the hills to open.  I am confident that within two months their "thought experiment" and "powers of intention" will force mother nature to cooperate and snow will fall.... They will ski.

If somebody can tell me if this is an El Nino or La Nina year I bet that I can "predict" if it will be a warm or cold winter using nothing more than the remote viewing skills taught to me by none other than "Major" Ed Dames...

Nick el Ass

Quote from: Juan Cena on September 12, 2014, 01:52:05 AM
That implies George had a brain to begin with.

George wasn't this bad in the early days. It is like once they got their man they zapped his brain. Who? Maybe the NWO.

zeebo

He's just being prudent.  I mean it's much safer to predict things that are virtually certain to happen.

Like right now, I'm using my power of intention to visualize another beer in my hand within the next fifteen minutes.

Juan Cena

Quote from: Nick el Ass on September 13, 2014, 11:09:08 PM

George wasn't this bad in the early days. It is like once they got their man they zapped his brain. Who? Maybe the NWO.

I see what you did there.

Juan Cena

George wasn't talking about "making it rain" in meteorological terms. Something more on the lines of Pac-Man Jones.

zeebo

Dude goes to break on the topic of unspeakable terrorist acts.  What bumper music does he play?  A nice romantic ballad of course ("Your Song").

George Drooly

George is really getting hot and bothered about the possibility of nuking the "bad guys." Maybe that should be his next agenda item after he solves the EMP problem, eh? Go get 'em, Stash.

ZHero

Nuke-em-high George is preaching "sand to glass" again.  :-\

George is again calling for nukes.  He sure is the hawk these days.  He really ought to shut up before he really does some damage.  Forschen has the ear of Republicans and I'd hate to think this becoming national policy and I'm speaking as a fairly ardent Republican myself.  This talk scares me more than Isis.

Quote from: 21st Century Man on September 16, 2014, 12:05:51 AM
George is again calling for nukes.  He sure is the hawk these days.  He really ought to shut up before he really does some damage.  Forschen has the ear of Republicans and I'd hate to think this becoming national policy and I'm speaking as a fairly ardent Republican myself.  This talk scares me more than Isis.

George is dangerous.  That's why I stay on this site.

zeebo

Quote from: ZHero on September 16, 2014, 12:02:43 AM

I think he's still amped up from that rat-nibblin-on-the-toddler story.  He gets a bit giddy with those.

WOTR

Quote from: ZHero on September 16, 2014, 12:02:43 AM
Jorch has a branch of his family originating in Lebanon.  Lebanon has terrorists.  Send him back in advance of any action "just in case."  Maybe he will be a little less gungho and a little more worried about collateral damage when he is standing in the middle of the newly created glass hills...  Maybe send his grandchildren to visit their extended family?  Suddenly i would bet the tune changes.

Disgusting subhuman...

Talk about stupid.  The PSA announcement that they've been playing on iheart that if you see anybody needing cpr, imagine yourself doing it to the beat of Stayin' Alive by the Bee Gees.  What if a person has a poor sense of rhythm or a poor memory like our esteemed sultan of suckage?  I guess the person needing cpr is up the creek.

PChirp

Quote from: zeebo on September 16, 2014, 12:14:04 AM
I think he's still amped up from that rat-nibblin-on-the-toddler story.  He gets a bit giddy with those.

Two solid hours of sheer terror.  A news report of a disabled rat-chewed toddler, 10 year old children learning to behead, Jorch 'chompin' at the bit' to nuke the middle east, school massacres and the fear mongering guest Willy Foreskin.  Can it get any more depressing and grotesque?  Jorch must be eating this shit up.  :o

Juan Cena

Quote from: 21st Century Man on September 16, 2014, 12:05:51 AM

Wouldn't that irradiate the oil supply?

Has George suggested putting all the world leaders into a room so they can fight?