• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on March 15, 2017, 07:11:32 AM
His lack of self awareness, hell his general lack of awareness about anything knows no bounds.

He doesn't like you, though, so he does have his good points. I think you're among the Trinity of Hellish Crones that have conspired to do him down all these years.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Praise MV! 🤴 on March 15, 2017, 08:33:25 AM
Anyone who realizes its value is comedy, and Sewergab humor, could potentially make it work IMO.

But I don't think George will ever come to that realization...so I pretty much have given up being hopeful for now.

It could work. The fun would be having callers who can prank him in a subtle way with Senda totally oblivious to what an idiot he looks. Senda has never been entertaining, and it's a bit late for it to happen now, and the fun of the Falkie thread has always been the input of everyone else, not the whinings of that pitiful fat sod.

Lilith

Quote from: SredniVashtar on March 15, 2017, 12:09:33 PM
It could work. The fun would be having callers who can prank him in a subtle way with Senda totally oblivious to what an idiot he looks. Senda has never been entertaining, and it's a bit late for it to happen now, and the fun of the Falkie thread has always been the input of everyone else, not the whinings of that pitiful fat sod.

I hope you're right.   I enjoyed the old Senda YouTubes. The "new and improved senda and his "fake callers" isn't my cuppa tea.  Give me the "real" Ol Gerry any day!

WhiteCrow

If Callan and Senda join forces and taste test delights like meat balls, pizza rolls, and sausages, the ratings would sky rocket.  Jazz can you make it happen? 

Lilith

Quote from: White Crow 🌔🌓🌒🌚 on March 15, 2017, 12:37:45 PM
If Callan and Senda join forces and taste test delights like meat balls, pizza rolls, and sausages, the ratings would sky rocket.  Jazz can you make it happen?

Oh YES!  DO IT!!!!

Foodies of bellgab unite!

Might as well get this done quickly.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: SredniVashtar on March 15, 2017, 12:09:33 PM

Brown Aura

SredniVashtar

Quote from: White Crow 🌔🌓🌒🌚 on March 15, 2017, 12:37:45 PM

I think jaz has already tasted Senda's sausage and meat balls.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: SredniVashtar on March 15, 2017, 01:07:22 PM
I think jaz has already tasted Senda's sausage and meat balls.

What about the rolls?  Chefist could be the judge and offer suggestions.

Lilith

Quote from: White Crow 🌔🌓🌒🌚 on March 15, 2017, 01:10:24 PM
What about the rolls?  Chefist could be the judge and offer suggestions.

I think you should invest in this idea. Give jaz and muddy a loan to get George, Callan, and Chefist together.  Do it NOW! GREAT idea!!!

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Praise MV! 🤴 on March 15, 2017, 01:17:29 PM
I think you should invest in this idea. Give jaz and muddy a loan to get George, Callan, and Chefist together.  Do it NOW! GREAT idea!!!

I'm picturing jaz and muddy doing a play by play NFL style.

Lilith

Quote from: White Crow 🌔🌓🌒🌚 on March 15, 2017, 01:28:54 PM
I'm picturing jaz and muddy doing a play by play NFL style.

How exciting!  That should be a very sound investment!  I hope you guys can get this show saving plan in operation quickly!

Lilith

You could always try getting George to talk Politics instead of Paranormal. I was looking at the active threads at bellgab, and most of them seem to be politics. If most bellgabbers are interested in Politics, then it might make sense to have a comical politics show.  It wouldn't compete with MV's Trainwreck, because MV's would be serious politics, and The George Senda show would be a comical farce. It might be fun to hear bellgabbers call in and argue politics with George.

Just a backup suggestion in case the Foodie Fabuloso Feast Fest Show falls through.

You could even call it "The REAL Fake News with George Senda Show".

Quote from: Praise MV! 🤴 on March 15, 2017, 01:41:00 PM
Just a backup suggestion in case the Foodie Fabuloso Feast Fest Show falls through.

IMO this would only have potential if George and Callan were in the same ring competing in a "Fat Man" Wrestling competition / food fight, (along the lines of female mud wrestling) live streamed on youtube.  But I could be wrong, Georges sucks at everything, it would probably be another failure.  My apologies to Jason, he seems like a decent kind of guy, but Senda needs someone to wrestle.  :o

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Praise MV! 🤴 on March 15, 2017, 01:41:00 PM
You could always try getting George to talk Politics instead of Paranormal. I was looking at the active threads at bellgab, and most of them seem to be politics. If most bellgabbers are interested in Politics, then it might make sense to have a comical politics show.  It wouldn't compete with MV's Trainwreck, because MV's would be serious politics, and The George Senda show would be a comical farce. It might be fun to hear bellgabbers call in and argue politics with George.

You could even call it "The REAL Fake News with George Senda Show".

Ok ok brig.. time to put up or shut up. I've been trying to get things happening for George that are both enjoyable and rewarding for him and also for our very deviant group of Bellgabers/Hategabbers/Sewergabbers and whinny ol' Bwords. Grub do you have a brown aura?

It's easy to run off at mouth with your many likes and  dislikes. So how about reaching out to George and help him a bit.  Eh?

I ain't no MV ..

Lilith

Quote from: White Crow 🌔🌓🌒🌚 on March 15, 2017, 02:58:18 PM
Ok ok brig.. time to put up or shut up. I've been trying to get things happening for George that are both enjoyable and rewarding for him and also for our very deviant group Bellgabers/Hategabbers and whinny old Bwords.

It's easy to run off at mouth with your many likes and  dislikes. So how about reaching out to George and help him a bit.  Eh?

I ain't no MV ..

He hangs up the phone on me.  It will have to be you, he talks to you, you're the banker with all the funding, and you're still interested in trying to help George.

Lilith

Quote from: Keyser Söze on March 15, 2017, 02:07:37 PM
IMO this would only have potential if George and Callan were in the same ring competing in a "Fat Man" Wrestling competition / food fight, (along the lines of female mud wrestling) live streamed on youtube.  But I could be wrong, Georges sucks at everything, it would probably be another failure.  My apologies to Jason, he seems like a decent kind of guy, but Senda needs someone to wrestle.  :o

ABSOLUTELY!  WAY more than half of what makes George interesting, was watching him go on about his life on video, unless its hearing him yell at bellgabbers, but even that would be better on live YouTube stream.

And yup, Jason seems like a genuinely nice guy. I don't suppose he had any idea what he was getting into.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Praise MV! 🤴 on March 15, 2017, 03:07:48 PM
He hangs up the phone on me.  It will have to be you, he talks to you, you're the banker with all the funding, and you're still interested in trying to help George.

Pffft  Love ALL. .. all life is precious. Never give up
You find reasons to quit. find ways to make it happen..

Your many requests that I help George with a loan isn't possible. George is a self proclaimed "Ward of the State" that knows he isn't legally liable to repay contractual debts.

Your time and talents would help George immensely.

Consider.. reaching out to Art.. he seems to have free time now .. you and Art could mentor George and leave a lasting legacy. Eh?

Lilith

Quote from: White Crow 🌔🌓🌒🌚 on March 15, 2017, 03:11:29 PM
Pffft  Love ALL. .. all life is precious. Never give up
You find reasons to quit. find ways to make it happen..

Your many requests that I help George with a loan isn't possible. George is a self proclaimed "Ward of the State" that knows he isn't legally liable to repay contractual debts.

Your time and talents would help George immensely.

I was requesting you lend the money to jaz and muddy, for the Foodie Fabuloso Feast Fest Show,  not George, but I can see where I didn't make that clear. My fault.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Praise MV! 🤴 on March 15, 2017, 03:23:20 PM
I was requesting you lend the money to jaz and muddy, for the Foodie Fabuloso Feast Fest Show,  not George, but I can see where I didn't make that clear. My fault.

There you go again. With unrealistic requests. I'm not an international Banker. I specialize in local trade area secured debt consolidation loans. Pay up or hand over the keys loans.

You have the time and talents.

Lilith

Quote from: White Crow 🌔🌓🌒🌚 on March 15, 2017, 03:31:04 PM
There you go again. With unrealistic requests. I'm not an international Banker. I specialize in local trade area secured debt consolidation loans. Pay up or hand over the keys loans.

You have the time and talents.

Thank You but NO! I don't have any interest at all in a food show like you do.  👀

You might find some excellent candidates in the Bella-Haven thread tho...  :) ;)

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Praise MV! 🤴 on March 15, 2017, 03:34:17 PM
Thank You but NO! I don't have any interest at all in a food show like you do.  👀

You might find some excellent candidates in the Bella-Haven thread tho...  :) ;)

Reap what you sow.

You scared most of the nice Bellas away with your obtuse negitivity 

Quote from: White Crow 🌔🌓🌒🌚 on March 15, 2017, 03:54:08 PM
Reap what you sow.

I don't think Bellas scare easily.

effluenza

Reap what you sow.

I thought brig was the queen of the Bellas.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on March 15, 2017, 03:58:54 PM
I don't think Bellas scare easily.

Two ol Ditties against one.. I surrender girls.
What you got in mind?. I'm game  :-*

Lilith

Reap what you sow.

Oh dear, how sad.