• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Chefist's BlogGab: A Gossip Thread About BellGab!

Started by chefist, April 10, 2016, 04:10:11 PM

Would you go to Vegas if Falkie was attending?

Yes
No

trostol

Quote from: chefist on April 16, 2016, 07:12:31 PM
There are rumors from the mighty Falkenberg's Fortress that Master George will not be calling into EODR to debate Chefist over the many issues that mush be addressed.  If this it truly the case, then George will be held in contempt, and he will be judged one way or the other by the court of public opinion.

Will George defend himself and courageously appear? It's a waiting game at this point....

Stay Tuned...

your avatar creeps me out lol

It's kind of sad. I enjoy Falkie on the radio a bunch. It's really his medium and he's some kind of savant at it. But he's so ridiculously self-destructive that he would be impossible to produce. Watching him spiral on here after he did a pretty good solo GabCast was just sad. I would love to see this guy put it together and do a weekly show but I'm not sure he can be produced or work with other people.

Ms. C

Quote from: VoteQuimby on April 16, 2016, 07:15:48 PM
It's kind of sad. I enjoy Falkie on the radio a bunch. It's really his medium and he's some kind of savant at it. But he's so ridiculously self-destructive that he would be impossible to produce. Watching him spiral on here after he did a pretty good solo GabCast was just sad. I would love to see this guy put it together and do a weekly show but I'm not sure he can be produced or work with other people.
+1

chefist

Quote from: VoteQuimby on April 16, 2016, 07:15:48 PM

It will also be to his benefit to start with a clean slate. Tonight offers him to opportunity to set the record straight once and for all in regards to all the allegations that have been made against him!

I'm rooting for the man, but there must be a reckoning!

Quote from: Ms. C on April 16, 2016, 07:20:29 PM
+1

I believe you said the same thing much more eloquently and with compassion than me Ms. C. Just confirming what you're saying. But listening to him right now as a guest, he's great and intensely interesting. But thinking about him from the perspective of a producer, there's no way this guy could be cultivated.

jazmunda

Quote from: chefist on April 16, 2016, 07:12:31 PM
There are rumors from the mighty Falkenberg's Fortress that Master George will not be calling into EODR to debate Chefist over the many issues that mush be addressed.  If this it truly the case, then George will be held in contempt, and he will be judged one way or the other by the court of public opinion.

Will George defend himself and courageously appear? It's a waiting game at this point....

Stay Tuned...

You do realize that you are referring to yourself in the third person now. Do you have an intern writing your posts now? :P

coaster

I am a bit drunk and have to leave. will this be saved???????? I'd listen if i could, but booze and a lady awaits someone, BRIG, she saves. someone save this. I want to listen. Chefist did good.

coaster

Quote from: jazmunda on April 16, 2016, 07:26:42 PM
You do realize that you are referring to yourself in the third person now. Do you have an intern writing your posts now? :P
no patience jaz. jesus. you of all people should realize how these thing evolve. Art lives. This is toilet water. Watch it swirl. shits fun sometimes.

coaster

Have fun. Someone save it. Please..I have a sappy movie and stupid movie time. hope you all gt it and save. ugh.

whoozit

Quote from: jazmunda on April 16, 2016, 07:26:42 PM
At least he is not using the royal we yet.   ;) :P

jazmunda

Quote from: coaster on April 16, 2016, 07:30:02 PM
no patience jaz. jesus. you of all people should realize how these thing evolve. Art lives. This is toilet water. Watch it swirl. shits fun sometimes.

I thought I was playing the game too. Perhaps you should have another drink.

Falkie could have been one of the original creators of Microsoft and knows Bill Gates?

Quote from: rekcuf on April 16, 2016, 07:00:34 PM
⚠⚠⚠WARNING⚠⚠⚠

The Ratty One's reach appears to longer than The Master first thought. Her agents have infiltrated the Fortress. She is a divious one.

Poor Patty. I wonder who is giving her the dirt?

Quote from: VoteQuimby on April 16, 2016, 07:35:05 PM
Falkie could have been one of the original creators of Microsoft and knows Bill Gates?

He said he also knew Wozniak and Gates, so....probably not.

chefist

Quote from: coaster on April 16, 2016, 07:28:16 PM
I am a bit drunk and have to leave. will this be saved???????? I'd listen if i could, but booze and a lady awaits someone, BRIG, she saves. someone save this. I want to listen. Chefist did good.

We will miss you, brother. I really hope you can make it though!

I would tune in around 9:30 pm PT/12:30 am ET...we will be close to getting in at that time!

endofdaysradio.com

Have a good one!

I'll be listening to the whole show though! Hope everyone else does too, see you in the EODR chat!

Weird note, Falkie went to the same High School as my dad.

whoozit

Quote from: VoteQuimby on April 16, 2016, 07:44:22 PM
Weird note, Falkie went to the same High School as my dad.
Are you saying Falkie is your uncle or brother or something?

Quote from: ziznak on April 16, 2016, 07:45:57 PM
wait its starting at 12:30 EST now?
Chef is the second guest. It seems he may not be on until 12:30 eastern, 9:30 pacific.

chefist

Quote from: ziznak on April 16, 2016, 07:45:57 PM
wait its starting at 12:30 EST now?

LOL...let's try this

- endofdaysradio.com
- Show Starts at 7:30 pm PT/10:30 pm ET TONIGHT!
- The First Half of the Show Will Feature Guest Stewart Swerdlow
- The Second Half, The Main Event and Title Fight will start at 10 pm PT/1 am ET
- You can join the chat room at their website
- I would recommend listening to the whole program!

See everyone there!

Quote from: chefist on April 16, 2016, 07:49:32 PM
LOL...let's try this

- endofdaysradio.com
- Show Starts at 7:30 pm PT/10:30 pm ET
- The First Half of the Show Will Feature Guest Stewart Swerdlow
- The Second Half, The Main Event and Title Fight will start at 10 pm PT/1 am ET
- You can join the chat room at their website
- I would recommend listening to the whole program!

See everyone there!

Starts at 1AM EDT?  Jeez Louise - I worked in the yard all day.

M-F at 9PM all we got is LNM w/ mush mouthed Vara.

I'm hoping Amy's show is not horrid but I don't hold out much hope for that

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on April 16, 2016, 07:54:01 PM
Starts at 1AM EDT?  Jeez Louise - I worked in the yard all day.

M-F at 9PM all we got is LNM w/ mush mouthed Vara.

I'm hoping Amy's show is horrid but I don't hold out much hope for that

Dont worry we'll leave the lights on for you

ziznak

whooa... swerdlow! nice... some batshit crazy montauk project stuff... oh im there for the whole thing now!!

Quote from: whoozit on April 16, 2016, 07:46:17 PM
Are you saying Falkie is your uncle or brother or something?

Nah, but my dad may have given Senda a swirly at one point.

Quote from: VoteQuimby on April 16, 2016, 08:06:06 PM
Nah, but my dad may have given Senda a swirly at one point.

So it is your Pops who has caused all of Falkies troubles then.......

Yorkshire pud

Yawnnnnnnnn.... I have it on reasonable authority that Senda's Irish cousin Seamus O' Reilly might call in to give his version of family tensions in the past, including the true nature of the sudden passing of Seamus's beloved mother and Senda's auntie.

Over and out for now...

littlechris

"Chefist" of bellgab.com will be ATTACKING George Senda and Heather Wade  tonight on End Of Days Radio.

Listen in and join us in the chat room.

endofdaysradio.com

Saturday April, 16th

7:30 pm PT; 10:30 pm ET

https://youtu.be/-S6b_A_No64