• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

albrecht

Quote from: Robert on February 21, 2017, 07:59:06 PM
You ought to program a Noory simulator.  Then see if his employer's willing to replace him w a machine.
There is a sound board site. And Norry has postulated to Tommie that he was a robot before. He, Norry, is also a radio host in the next century called "Dexter Monterrey" (spelling of future name also differs. A psychic dentist knows the future of radio hosting.)

"Do you think some trees could almost be alive to the point...not alive as a tree, of course it's alive, but I mean that it has shape and personality to it? And that it could actually communicate and move?," -- George Noory, September 9, 2016.

That man's mind is a miracle. A true miracle.

zeebo

George, talking to a fan who came to his show:  "I couldn't believe you cried when I started singing."

A picture is worth a thousands words, or, as George Noory might say: "A word is worth a thousand pictures." Well, just look at this jewel and try to figure out how to apply either one, What's stranger or weirder? That look in George Noory's face or that look at woman has in her face looking at George Noory's face? You decide:

https://www.instagram.com/p/1McARuJeS9/?taken-by=rays_reports

zeebo

Everyone tonite .. Bill the AAA, Jeff in Culver City, Cornelius, Whatshisname from South Carolina.  Annie must be chomping at the bit at this point.

michio

Quote from: Here We Go Again on February 22, 2017, 02:35:57 AM
A picture is worth a thousands words, or, as George Noory might say: "A word is worth a thousand pictures." Well, just look at this jewel and try to figure out how to apply either one, What's stranger or weirder? That look in George Noory's face or that look at woman has in her face looking at George Noory's face? You decide:

See the badge? She's a member of the free fake press. sNoory hates fake news and the people who spread lies for profit, or to hoodwink people into believing their fake facts to further their agendas. He thinks they're lower than a lowlife. He must find it unbearable to be himself.

JesusJuice

No hover handing for George! Alpha as FUCK!

Again, comes that caller Cornelius, supposedly from Alexandria, Louisiana. Again with his talk of bullets and being some "guns" guy. I believe that "Corney" admitted in the past he's a convicted felon and was seeking a Presidential pardon for his crime or crimes. Correct me if I am wrong.

Odd how George Noory claims to support law enforcement, then has a well-known caller who has admitted to being a convicted felon and the host never questions how he is some "bullets" or "gun guy." Noory, convicted felons are not legally allowed to own or possess firearms. That's a crime! It's about time, Noory, you questioned that caller about what he means about his "bullets" -- actually cartridges, to be accurate -- and being some "guns guy" when he admitted to a criminal record.

So much for Noory "supporting law enforcement" on his program. He just goes any way the wind blows. When some self-admitted convict calls in, Noory is on their side. Talking about them being "railroaded." Then when an admitted law enforcement person calls in, Noory is on that side as well. Telling them what a great job they do. Which is it? Either the cops set these guys up or they were justly convicted. Not to Noory. Always playing both sides of the coin -- with loyalty towards none --  and not having the guts and wits to stand a stand one way or the other.   

Quote from: JesusJuice💯👌👏 on February 22, 2017, 02:55:34 AM

No hover handing for George! Alpha as FUCK!

Better is that the photographer didn't consider the background before composing the shot. I like the partially obscured sign to the woman's left side. Fire extinguisher and "hose" thing going on and God only knows what message that sends out. Then the Spanish text about the "hose thing" below it. "Fuego" as in "Fire" in Spanish. That only adds to the hilarity of that photo. No, that's no image manipulation. That mess you see is actually what the camera captured. Proving fact is far stranger than fiction.

ItsOver

A picture is worth a thousands words, or, as George Noory might say: "A word is worth a thousand pictures." Well, just look at this jewel and try to figure out how to apply either one, What's stranger or weirder? That look in George Noory's face or that look at woman has in her face looking at George Noory's face? You decide:...

It looks like Jorch's head from another dimension was photo-shopped to his body.  Like it usually does.

Ted Baxter

Can someone photoshop Georges face on this turkey ? and repost it here..lol

Quote from: Ciardelo on February 22, 2017, 07:40:13 AM
That was published FEB 20, thanks!

Thanks.
I will just categorize it in my fake news drawer.

ItsOver

Quote from: zeebo on February 22, 2017, 02:28:38 AM
George, talking to a fan who came to his show:  "I couldn't believe you cried when I started singing."
Did he ask about the shrieking in horror?

ItsOver

Quote from: Ted Baxter on February 22, 2017, 10:39:01 AM
Can someone photoshop Georges face on this turkey ? and repost it here..lol
From the illustrious BG Ziznak collection.

NoMoreNoory

In the Jessica Zitter segment last night, she mentioned POLSTs - Physician Ordered Life Sustaining Treatments ('an approach to improving end-of-life care in the United States, encouraging doctors to speak with patients and create specific medical orders to be honored by health care workers during a medical crisis.' -Wiki).
Joorch asks how soon before your death you should sign one.
'I mean, a month before you die, or a year before?'
Where's that face-palm meme when you need it? I would say right after you get that courtesy phone call informing you of the date of your death, Joorch. In your case, I would get right on it. It surely can't be long now.

ItsOver

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on February 22, 2017, 12:13:22 PM
In the Jessica Zitter segment last night, she mentioned POLSTs - Physician Ordered Life Sustaining Treatments ('an approach to improving end-of-life care in the United States, encouraging doctors to speak with patients and create specific medical orders to be honored by health care workers during a medical crisis.' -Wiki).
Joorch asks how soon before your death you should sign one.
Where's that face-palm meme when you need it? I would say right after you get that courtesy phone call informing you of the date of your death, Joorch. In your case, I would get right on it. It surely can't be long now.
LOL.  Too late for Jorch.  His brain went DOA quite some time ago.

zeebo

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on February 22, 2017, 12:13:22 PM
...Joorch asks how soon before your death you should sign one.

Just don't sign it after you die, because that's probably not legal.

Last night, George Noory again boasts how he was "personally sought out" by then U.S. President Ronald Reagan for some Naval-Reserve commission. Get real. That is a questionable claim that perhaps holds no basis in fact. What he probably is referring to were those mass-produced and printed "personal" postcards bearing Reagan's image, statement of invite and signature sent out to so many at the time. Noory thinks it was a personal message, no doubt, and brags even today that he was "personally chosen" by the President himself. That Noory is either: (A) arrogant, (B) deceitful, (C) gullible, ..or (D) "all of the above." 

George Noory; May 26, 2014; addressing guest Cheryl Chumley concerns on homeowner's association rules and perhaps city ordinances as being too controlling:

GEORGE NOORY
"Yet, yet, some of the laws, I think, are worthwhile. To prevent, for example, that homeowner from putting up some horrible thing in front of his front lawn. For example, you know, a body hanging from a tree. Or something like that.

[Guttural gasp]

GEORGE NOORY
"Hold on, Cheryl. Let's get into that and so much more when we come back."
------------------
Creepy a dude as the day is long.

"I have a friend of Prince Albert, Monaco. And dear friends with one of his close friends."
-- George Noory, January 14, 2016.

To George Noory, that makes the Prince his close friend because he has had casual, passing contact with someone he knows who has had causal, passing contact with another who knows someone who knows someone else who knows someone who may know Prince Albert through some friend of a friend of a friend of a casual friend. -- once removed.

Quote from: Here We Go Again on February 22, 2017, 09:38:29 PM
Last night, George Noory again boasts how he was "personally sought out" by then U.S. President Ronald Reagan for some Naval-Reserve commission...

George passed up a career playing major league baseball to serve his country

Dateline

There's an opening at Busch Stadium selling as "Barnie The Beer Man."  He's got the voice and holler to excel.

ItsOver

Quote from: Here We Go Again on February 22, 2017, 10:04:26 PM
"I have a friend of Prince Albert, Monaco. And dear friends with one of his close friends."
-- George Noory, January 14, 2016.

To George Noory, that makes the Prince his close friend because he has had casual, passing contact with someone he knows who has had causal, passing contact with another who knows someone who knows someone else who knows someone who may know Prince Albert through some friend of a friend of a friend of a casual friend. -- once removed.
Oh, well.  Jorch will always have Pat Boone.

ItsOver

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on February 22, 2017, 11:20:34 PM
George passed up a career playing major league baseball to serve his country
Thank God he passed up a dental career, too.

JesusJuice

Let's hear more about his transgendered lover that he sued.